Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

I have a brand new hobby. Flea training!


Fleas are a little bit harder to train than I thought...
Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Made me smile! Thanks for posting!

admin said...

hmm...flea? well, probably you should attract them by making something as a bait so they're willingly automatically get inside into the box you have provided;)

-meaouwy troops-

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

QUICK!!!!! SOMEBODY GET A FLEA COMB!!!!!!

Daisy's been ambushed!!!!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I had a flea once on my tummy but he was not very friendly...he wanted to bite me and mommy catched him and said NOT!
No flea since then for me. Good luck with your new hobby Daisy...

Anonymous said...

Oh no Daisy, you don't want fleas! They are bad and naughty and they hurt you, and I don't want you to be hurt. :(

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're already famous! Silly curly girl! Besides, fleas are icky!

Jaya said...

Oh dear, Daisy! How are you going to get all those fleas into the box? Good luck.

Parker said...

Fleas have never been good at following directions.

Andree said...

Oh Daisy I hope you got them in the box. I got the creeps looking at them on you!! ewwwww

Poppy Q said...

Oh miss D, I'm getting itchy!!

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Daisy,
Bugs of all kinds are amazing to me too. What is most amazing is how they come to us when we don't want them to, but when we want to eat them and they are flying around the house, we can never get them!
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Leslie said...

Oh noooooo!!!!!!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Ahhhh....poor Daisy! Call the flea control person quick!!! Daisy, fleas are yucky!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We want to teach fleas to flee.

If you learn to do that please let us know. ~Socks, S & C

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Daisy, you and your mommie are a wonderful team! I love reading your blog!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We've never had fleas, but we don't think we'd like them, so a flea circus doesn't sound too appealing!

Donna said...

A flea collar will keep you from having fleas on your furs. Maybe you can ask your Mom to take you to the flea market, which is a lot more fun.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We think you will not like your new hobby, Daisy! Ouch Ouch!!

Chris Beanie said...

Short Olympics in China!
CAT HOLOCAUST: yikes

Anonymous said...

Lol...I love your comics they always make me smile :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you funny little girl, thanks for making me laugh every morning of my life!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xooxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

sometimes do not go like you want them too Daisy, but this is too funny

Babs (Beetle) said...

You make me laugh so much Daisy! Those fleas are already getting competitive. You will have to be strict with them - better still get rid of them hehe.

Purrs, Sukie X

zevo hussein calamari said...

Ouch! Run Daisy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

They are an unruly bunch!

Dma said...

I think in theory u have an excellent idea. in reality it might he a 'bit' challenging to pull off...

Tyler said...

Yuck! I hate those guys! They look like they're going to eat you all up. Get the yucky flea medicine for the back of the neck. That medicine is yucky too, but at least it doesn't drink your blood.

Shh, don't tell Sophie I said this but.... we had to use it when she came to our house because the vet said that she had them. We never saw them thank goodness.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

haha
funny funny funny
Pierro would eat those fleas!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Makes me feel itchy heeheehee!!!!!

Purrs Mickey

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, you need to sing the song that the lab puppy sings on TV! There ain't no bugs on me, there ain't no bugs on me ...
Maybe then the fleas will jump off of you and cooperate more with their training ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

TheSlyCat said...

Oh dear! Daisy, please be careful. Fleas are scary. You are very brave to try to train such wild beasts.

Boy said...

I had wots of fweas when I was tiny. I should've cowwected them for you Daisy!

Bobby D. said...

stay away from fleas, Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, silly gerl, fleas don't take direction well. And now yoo is gonna get all chewed up and bitten!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Oh no!! Those pesky fleas just don't know how to behave.

Chrissie said...

Aaack! Fleas! Miss Daisy, you do NOT want to be around that sort of riff-raff..they have no manners, and are very greedy. Once they have a taste, they're insatiable!

The WriggleButts said...

Tee hee... :D

Baj

Tesla and Hansel said...

fleas nooo! when i get my frontline i'll send you some!

Lux said...

Oh no, Daisy! Get those fleas trained quick!

Laura Brown said...

I've got you listed as my choices for a creative blogging award.

Asta said...

Daisy
Sheesh..what unwooly flees...I hope they don't bite you!
You have to get snail to help gathew up those flees..maybe snail can glue them togethew wif slime ow something
good luck Daisy
Pee ess..You'we aweady famous!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Black Cat said...

Daisy darling, you won't like those fleas, trust me on this...:) xxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Uh oh! Daisy I hope you can get rid of those fleas or perhaps get them trained... Fleas are nasty.

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh no! those fleas would not behave for you. that isn't nice. i hope they got back in the box for you. i had tapeworms from fleas when i got rescued. they were not nice fleas.

Jans Funny Farm said...

The arm clown? Hmmm. That's a nice title for a flea. Too bad the flea circus idea didn't work.

Stop by when you can. We gave you an award.

purrs and tail wags

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy. Watch our for those fleas!!

Since you are my favorite cat I hope you don't mind but I gave you an award. You will have to come over to my blog to claim it.

Your the best!!!!!!!!!!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you don't ever want to work with fleas. They hurt you. They are icky and they bite.

Pick a different hobby - one that won't hurt you.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Nomi said...

Flees is bad noose Daisy. They makes you iych and they dwink your blud. No, better get some new pets. What happened to your snailzard ?

Mr. Echo said...

Fleas meen baths. Ick! I hope them wuz stunt fleas and taken away when it wuz over. Now I feel all ichie...

Sandy Kessler said...

I have quite a few cats and I spend sooo much on flea control even with tile floor..sk

Kimo and Sabi said...

ITCH, ITCH, SCRATCH, SCRATCH . . . EEEEEK!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Um, Daisy? Maybe you might want to consider getting a different pet than fleas. Maybe your Mommie could get you a pet lizard? Heh heh!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Cara said...

LONG TIME NO SEE, CUTE DAISY.

I think you are already super famous, so don't worry about training fleas! lol.

x

Cara

Tiger Lily said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! My Mom would have a fit if I tried to have a flea circus!!

The Devil Dog said...

I know my mom would prefer traing something other than fleas. Maybe your mom might feel the same way, Daisy?

Roxy

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Make sure dem fleas stay owtside or in da box. Yoo don't want dem on you!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i have nefur had a flea, i have nefur been outside either

Quasi said...

Daisy, I fear that this is not one of your better ideas.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Be careful with fleas. They don't do what you tell them to do....my mom told me this, so she won't let me go outside, because she is afraid I will want to be friends with the fleas out there.
--JB

Gretchen said...

ewww...fleas, I got them once--from the vet's office. Never liked them since.

Hugs....G

Anonymous said...

I hope you got rid of those fleas1

Sassy Kat said...

Oh no the feas are getting you. You have to go the vet and get that stuff that chases fleas away. Hope you didn't itch too much.

meemsnyc said...

A flea circus! Wow!! That would be really cool.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ha ha, heh, heh, heh, ha ha ha, heh. LOL! Ha ha, ha, heh, heh, ha, ha heh, ha ha ha, heh, hee, hee, hee. LOL! LOLOLOL.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. Can't wait to see you train those fleas

~ Girl girl

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Ouch.
It's making me itchy just looking at you, Daisy.
Missy Blue Eyes

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got flee poizun put on me today so I don't git fleeze. Otherwize I'd sent sum to yoo! Maybe yoo shood try a Lizzerd Cirkus... and if they don't do thare cirkus triks rite, it's down the hatch!

Amber-Mae said...

Heeheehee! Good way to trick the fleas...Maybe you need to apply Frontline Spot On. They will jump off within an hour ya know?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

andrahyb said...

Awwww! FLEAS!!!

We guessed they're just more than a pawful to train huh?

* Toss a few frontlines to Daisy *

You might like to train something else from now on, Hehehehe!

Fleas-Away!
Rudolf & Goofy

Karen and Gerard said...

Poor daisy, maybe you should give up this idea. Seems like the fleas are not very cooperative!

Lynn said...

this is really amusing. (",)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need the clicker Mommie uses to train the fleas...

Mo and The Purries said...

LOL @ "maybe we should have gone to the Flea Market" = that snail sure is a good side-kick for Daisy!

Not The Mama

caspersmom said...

Don't know Daisy, looks like there isn't any room in the box with the matches in there. But guess that's why it's a Sunday comic.

Casper

darlene said...

fleas, yikes...they are a concern here with 7......years ago we had them so bad....we has to evacuate....

Related Posts with Thumbnails