Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Peek-a-Boo!



Share/Bookmark

98 Notes for Daisy:

scrappysue said...

that's a very cute pic!

Barb said...

I-See-You! Helping your Mommie make the bed again, Daisy? What a good curly cat!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Peekaboo! We see you! We have missed you, Daisy. We have taked a break over the past week...but we is back now!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Daisy, Mom stole your picture 2 days in a row. We just thought you should know!

Pssssst... Daisy... did you know that you have speckles in your eyeball?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy~!!!
I see you!!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I saw your pretty eyes there Daisy

~ Girl girl

SandyCarlson said...

Ah, luxury!

Anonymous said...

I love Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! :) You are adorable!

Parker said...

My what pretty eyes you have!

Amila Salgado said...

A perfect Wordless Wednesday entry!
Very cute.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great photo of you Daisy. Very Lux-esque. You two should give photography lessons!!

Purrs, Shade and Goldie

Poppy Q said...

Miss Daisy, I know you are like me and you LOVE to help make the bed.

Very cute picture sweetie.

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I likez to peeks out from blanketies 2. OK?

Amber-Mae said...

Peek-A-Boo I see you, Daisy! That's a gorgeous picture...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hootin Anni said...

Too darned cute Daisy!!! You're so loveable, I could just hug you and kiss you...........


Mine's shared. Stop by if you can.

Bevson said...

This is the cutest shot--ever. I used to have a cat that loved to help make the bed.

Anonymous said...

This is one purr-fect shot! Worthy of publication...

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We see you!!! Such a cute picture. Are you helping your mommy make the bed?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That is an adorable picture of you. What a big eye you have!


~Socks, S & C

Samantha & Mom said...

And peek-a-boo to you, too! You are a cutie Daisy!!
Your FL furiends,

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very cute picture, Daisy.

Roxy & Lucky

The Meezers or Billy said...

peeky boo

Mickey's Musings said...

Are you helping to make/unmake the beds? heeheehee

Purrs Mickey

Mama Grizzly said...

what a cute cat!!!! PEEK A BOO!!!

Donna said...

You are so cleverly disguised!

Vettech said...

Checking too see if the thread count is up to snuff? What is it about cats and sheets... they just go crazy for them.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
That is a fabulosity picture of you....

Purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

Daisy---You are so cute! I love playing the make the bed game also! It looks like you are doing a fantastic job!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we see you and your beautiful eyes!!!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Dma said...

now if you lived with a cat like theo he would jump on top of the sheets and cause you to squeal.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oooh, my very favourite pass time - hiding under covers.

Purrs, Sukie X

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what are you doing in there cutie pie???

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

:STARTLED JUMP: U gave us a good scare, Daisy!
Now we see U, but wat u looking at?
And u are good at making the bed!
Hugs and Purrs,

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look cute under there Daisy. Did you take a nap there?

Unknown said...

Ah Daisy, you're indeed a girl after my own heart! One of my favorite games is "making the bed." The tunnels, the secret passages, the unexpected attacks. It's too much fun!

Regards,

Mica the cat

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love helping make the bed!!

Monty Q. Kat said...

I see you!

Tatum Tot said...

Oo that looks like fun to hide in!

Sarge Charlie said...

peek-a-boo, how cute are you.

Sarah Coggins said...

Hehe. Too cute. Peeking back at you, Daisy! :) Happy WW!

Liss said...

That's a good one Daisy!

Daisy, I'm trying to convince John (who just loves you) that maybe we should foster Pauly. Do you think maybe you can post a special message to John on our blog to convince him to give Pauly a chance.

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, how adorable you look peeking out from under the blankie.

Anonymous said...

What a precious photo!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh look I think I see you!!! Let's play.

Gemini

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, our allergies have kept us away but your latest posts have been great!! We are so impressed at your high-five trick. That is very cool! You and your mum are a great team. Your eye today looks like a beautiful gem stone. Keep up the good work!! Ah-chooo! Bonnie and Pepper

Marian said...

Daisy - You're always so special and we love to read your blog!! We joined you in Wordless Wednesday when we caught Trixie trying to jump on Crazy Lady's shelf of pictures and what-nots!!! Did she do it or not?
Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Mandy said...

Ohhh, what a sweet picture =)

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Daisy,
It looks like you are helping your mom make the bed! Can I help too? I love to help.
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Anonymous said...

Always so cute, Daisy!

catsynth said...

We-see-you!

That's one of our favorite games :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Does she sleep with you?

The WriggleButts said...

You have such a cute eye, Daisy!

Kisses,
Bajas

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you are SOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

awww you get the best cat pics!

Anonymous said...

awwww - so cute!

The Furry Kids said...

Clean sheet day!!!

Lux said...

What a darling picture, Daisy!

Mo and The Purries said...

What a great picture, Daisy!
You sure are photogenic!

Mr. Echo said...

Dats a good impreshun of a bed monster! I wood be totally fooled if I wuz thare and I wood haff to attack! Yood prolly kick my butt tho...

Raven said...

Adorable! Great shot!

Cara said...

Daisy, are you hiding under the blanket?

:-)

x

Cara

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Miss Daisy Doo!
What a cute picture - we love it! :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

I see you, Daisy. Are you hiding from someone? From who?

Cat Street Boyz said...

So cute! It's so much fun helpin' with makin' the bed unless there are several of us doin' it! Need help Daisy?=^Y^=Ty

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi daisy! i love your pic, the camera you have got is a good one!!! and you are so photogenic!

i will like to slip in a lot of extra funny economics questions..I will ask about the price of kitty strollers in the competitive market!!! WAOH!

veronica

Asta said...

I'd love to discovew you peeking out fwom undew my covews
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Peek-a-boo right back atcha, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Motor Home Cats said...

It looks like you are having a great time helping your mama make the bed. We like to do that too. When we were younger, Mom would throw us up in the air on the sheet. It was so much fun.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

darlene said...

ohhh daisy, thanks too yur mom for the anniversary wishes...i am sooo bad for not visiting....my computer is giving me sooo much grief...yet i am here...wow....we love u daisy and this site ever so much!!....thanks for reminding me to visit!!......you are the cutest...next to my bunch!!!

Black Cat said...

You are simply adorable Daisy darling:) xxx

Jans Funny Farm said...

Daisy, You are a mischievous kitty.

purrs and tail wags

Haley H said...

Oh! That is quite possibly one of my favorite photos of you, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Very cute photo :)

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Haha! What are you spying on, Daisy?

I just saw your high-five video! You did a good job! I see you've trained your Mom to work a clicker, a camera and treats all at the same time! Great work.

Mr. Hendrix said...

adorable! how do you always have such adorable photos? i think it is the subject...you!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi, Cutie Pie.

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, that's an awesome picture of you!

Mindy & Moe

Chrissie said...

I helped make the bed yesterday! Mom covered me up and almost tucked me in, but I slunk out.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow. I wish I wuz under da covers with yoo. I love to burrow!!!

SophieKitty said...

I see you!

Unknown said...

left you a little honorarium on my blog - love this cat I'm in Spring Lake Florida

dennis said...

Dennis has been away, but he is very concerned about his true love, Daisy.

take care sweetie xxx ooo

Ellen Whyte said...

Our favourite game! Can we play too???

MYM said...

Ahhhh....so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

I-See-You! :D

Hehe great game Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Peek A Boo, I see you! :)

Happy WW, Daisy

BNS said...

Daisy, are you modeling for a greeting card in this photo? If this photo was on a card, I'd buy it!

Bobbie

Janet said...

Awwwww! Daisy, my kitties and I are new readers of your adventures, and we are so happy to have found your blog! Thank you for stopping by our blog. We feel like a celebrity visited us today! YIPPEE!!

Max said...

I.C.U.

heh

very original, I know...

eastcoastlife said...

Peek-a-booo!!! Good morning. It's morning over here in Singapore. :)

We3Katz said...

Cuti-patooti! I spy wid my liddle gold eye!

mimi11460 said...

What did you do under the bed cover are you spying mickey's coming...or playing hide and seek with Mom...see you in my blog again..Thanks.

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Thanks for the kind words...Yeah, the one with the color progression is special. But fall color is only a short trip to Northern Georgia or North Carolina for all you Floridians towards the end of October. It's really doable.

Anonymous said...

Peek-a-boo works for babies too. :)

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Where's Daisy? Where's Daisy? There's Daisy!

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Kimberly Walker said...

Mr Jingles loves to play peekaboo too! He also loves playing tag...somehow he always wins in that game!
You look so cute Daisy!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

ARe you hiding in your mom's bed?
--JB

Related Posts with Thumbnails