Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

So, I was talking to this chicken. The more we talked, the more upset I became. I started to frown real big. Can you figure out why I did not enjoy talking to the chicken?
Do you know the answer? Click HERE to see if you are correct! This might be a hard one.
Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Leslie said...

Daisy, did the chicken keep telling you yolks?? :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Awww maaaaaan!!!!!!!

I will have to show that to the wee one when he gets up. He LOVES a good joke!

~Goldie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Meezers or Billy said...

That was very hard - but very funny!! hahahahahaha!

Poppy Q said...

I can't believe that chicken would use bad language around a lady like you!!

Anonymous said...

Something smells like hard boiled eggs... hahahaha!

TabbyNormal said...

Maybe it could make a nice.... feather bed for you!

Anonymous said...

hi there!.. nice blog.. I really enjoyed reading it. thanks! cheers..

I see that you are using blogger, may I invite you to visit my blog? I may be able to help you with your blog somehow.. i also make blog reviews, I would really love to exchange blog reviews with you.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....
I won't try to communicate with chicken if I were you,
but...that just me~

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. I never thought of that.. bad chicken...

~ Girl girl

Donna said...

Shame on that chicken. It should have been taught better manners. :)

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oooh - ha ha ha! I didn't think of that!

Purrs, Sukie X

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was funny Daisy, we are ROFLOL. Mommy kept insisting you were trying to figure out which came first the chicken or the egg and the chicken wouldn't tell you. We knew she was wrong. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Henson Ray said...

Every time you touched it, it laid on egg? Isn't this one of those toys that drops the eggs when you push the chicken down?

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahahahaha!! That was too funny!! I thought it was because he had to get to the other side of the road! heehee
Purrs Mickey

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Mommy is laughing really loud! That chicken should know better! Did ya bite em?????

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa Daisy, that was a good one!! We would NEVER have guessed it either! Thanks for making us laugh!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We didn't get the mystery. We thought you were mad because she wouldn't lay an egg!

~ KittyBoy

Unknown said...

I was afraid it might have chirpies. (But don't worry, it's tweetable!)

Your pal,

Petey

Bobby D. said...

I never get your riddles very often. Like your pink shirt though! Eddy has been here a week-- he has his own blog and has settled in like he's always been here!

Isis said...

Oh that's so funny Daisy! I wish I was as funny as you and had a cute boyfriend too, just like you have... Oh for a cute Aby mancat to say purtty things to me! I'm sure my joke telling would improve if I had an utterly gorgeous boyfriend you know! ;)

The Fitness Diva said...

Because the chicken refused to show up for 'dinner' later? lol

Irishcoda said...

Heeeee heeeee heee, I can always count on this blog to bring a smile to my lips and a loud laugh as well!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahaha, Daisy! That's a good one!!!!

Anonymous said...

You got me! I was thinking of the reason why. Thanks for making me laugh! : )

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, your expression on the answer picture is priceless!!!!
That chicken oughta know better than to use fowl language in mixed company!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

good one daisy! nancy told one today on my blog...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoox

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, you are a hoot.....

Liss said...

That was really funny!

Liss said...

That was really funny!

LZ said...

Does that chicken lay temptation flavored eggs??

Latte

Nomi said...

Naughty chick hen. I wonder who taught him all dat bad languige ? I like your pink top. It weely suits you.

Lizzy said...

Poor Daisy.. that was kinda' cute, though. :P

Sunny's Mommy said...

I got it wrong. Ack.

jenianddean said...

Hehehe ... that's very funny!
--Jasper

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That chicken was not very polite, Daisy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

MOL!! That was a good one Daisy! I thought the chicken was walking away from you, or kept laying eggs.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I did not get the answer until I looked. I thought it was that the chicken would not let you eat it.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The "yoke" was on us! teeheehee!

Laila and Minchie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahahaha...we thawt maybe he kept tell yoo yolks...dat's so funny!

Tybalt said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was good, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy I needed some cheering up and once again I came to the right place. You are sooo funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Haley H said...

I thought at first you were mad because he wouldn't tell you why he crossed the road. But fowl language! That was totally uncalled for. Rude chicken. LOL

I love your expression on the answer page. You look like you really want to teach that chicken some manners. :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

::groan:: ;)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, goodness ...
DMM

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Hahaha Dat was a good one!

admin said...

hmm...hard to tell though;)

meaouwy troops

Chrissie said...

Topcatrules just totally blew me away! Can't think...just snortin' with laughter! Yolks! Hahaha!

Motor Home Cats said...

That was an eggciting yolk Daisy.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Amber-Mae said...

Maybe you've mistaken for "cluck" as "f**k"??????? And it was repeating it many many times & that got you mad?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

PB 'n J said...

MOL - that was a good one Daisy!

Anonymous said...

I hope you chased that chicken far away, Daisy. There's no place for fowl language on your blog.

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee! Good one, Daisy!

Daisy said...

Daisy has such interesting adventures! :)

Karen and Gerard said...

Very funny Daisy! I enjoyed the joke.

The Florida Furkids said...

Thanks for the Chuckle!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furgang

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I hope you washed the chicken's mouth out with soap! naughty chicken!

L. Alida said...

I thought she was one of those chickens that has candy come out of their um, booty's. And maybe you were mad because you were hoping for cat treats. :) I like your joke better!
Have a Very Happy Monday!
Hugs for You and Pixie,
Lorianna

Mo and The Purries said...

LOL
I thought it was because she was laying jelly beans instead of Temptations!!!!

luv,
Not the Mama

The Devil Dog said...

Awwww man, is right. Mom figured he just wasn't talking to you, or speaking in tongues. She didn't figure on the fowl language.

Roxy

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We wouldn't blame yoo if yoo put da bitey on dat chick-hen.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Cause the chicken would talk to ya?
.
.
.

Awwww. "fowl language..." MOL!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy Do!
We never would have thought of that! Very good and very funny!

Hope you and Pixie had a great Monday!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Lol....Your adorable :)

Anonymous said...

How funny!!! I didn't get it! You're so funny Daisy!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy - you are just tooooooo funny. Mom had a great belly laugh when she read this and she really needed it because she just went back to work today and was tired. Thanks!

Dma said...

tee hee. betcha the chicken sounded exactly like i did the other night when i stubbed my toe.

SophieKitty said...

Bada boom! Good one, Daisy.

Just Ducky said...

I was wondering if it was why did the chickhen cross the table!

Anonymous said...

OmG! a cat has a blog? nice!

meemsnyc said...

Fowl language! hahahahhaha

Mr. Echo said...

Mommy had to splain it to me. Dat funny!

Lux said...

How terrible of that chicken!!!

Sushi said...

That was definetely a hard one. I had to cheat and look at the answer before I racked my brain too much. Very Good!

caspersmom said...

Gee, I thought it was because it wouldn't talk back and converse with you. But we mustn't have "fowl" language going on. Shame on that chicken.

Casper

Anonymous said...

Daisy could come talk to my chickens, Dale never uses fowl language - but my chickens do like to chase cats so maybe Daisy wouldn't like talking to my chickens either.

Give Daisy a big smooch from all of us here at Green Acres.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We fink da chicken smelled foul- LOL!

andrahyb said...

** PG required **

Is it because the Chicken kept cock-a-coo? Erm...

~ Rudolf & Goofy

andrahyb said...

Wahahahahah! fowl language...

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I was thinking and thinking but I couldn't think why you didn't like talking to the chicken, so I gave in and when I saw the answer I laughed so hard! Naughty chicken!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hehehe, Daisy. Good one.

Anonymous said...

Because the chiken made a fowl play?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are a true comedian! I thought you were going to talk about which came first, this chicken or the egg!
--JB

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy, I did not guess that one. I thought the chicken had done something with your friend George or maybe the snail.

In your clue you did say that you two were talking, I should have gotten that one. Maybe next time. But could you ake it a little easier?

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

I fowled up as I did not guess the correct answer. You are so cute that I think about you throughout my day and naps, too.

Love,

Bobby

Miss Henry and Marley said...

Hi Thanks for welcoming us to your world!


Miss Henry & Marley too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails