Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My First Guest Post!

Everybuddy, guess what? I did a guest post on the FeeFiFoto Blog! It is all about having fun photographing cats. You can read it here! I hope you enjoy it.

Share/Bookmark

24 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

It is a very good post! I am trying to learn the art of photographing my cats, so it was extremely informative. Thanks. :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great post! Mom says photographing cats is the hardest thing in the world!

Laila and Minchie

Irishcoda said...

What a great informative post! I'm going to bookmark it for the tips and helpful advice for taking pictures of the gang! Thanks for all your kind and supportive comments too, I so appreciate it! :)

Teddy Westlife said...

That was very informative Daisy. Would you like to guest post on my blog about how to sack useless bodyguarding polar bears?

Huffle Mawson

Marian said...

Great guest spot, Daisy!! We're very impressed with your celebrity style. Crazy Lady has been trying to get some pictures of Phoebe and your hints are helping. However, she'll do better when she gets a new camera (hers borked) and stops borrowing D.C.'s.
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Unknown said...

Daisy, that was an excellent article! We really enjoyed seeing the "behind the scenes" shots. Your Mommy is VERY talented...

Do I smell a book deal in your future???

Your pals (remember us when...),

Petey and Mica

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Excellent, Daisy~!
This is a very great post~!!!
Let's wish everyone could photo cats better~!!! Let more and more people know the beauty of cats!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Daisy! I owe ya!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, that was really cool! Mom is trying to experiment with her cameras lately and some shots turn out well and some get trashed. Now, she wants to learn how to use Photoshop Elements, but claims she doesn't have time. I think I am worth the time!

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
Great work on your guest post! You are SO smart and funny.
Love Clover xo

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I really enjoyed the post. It was very informative and entertaining.

Michael said...

Great Post!! I like to take pictures of my cats too but i like to catch them in Jedi-like poses... doing mystical and magical things!!

It's only worked like twice though... lol

Sarge Charlie said...

Wow, you are a superstar Miss Daisy, I am so happy that you are my friend.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I read it too! Very informative. Thanks for sharing your secrets.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Wow! You are getting famous Daisy and I am heading over there now to read it!

Sushi said...

OMG Daisy, you deserve an Oscar, I had so much fun over at fifeefoto and watching you and your sister doing a great job as actresses! WOW! I'll be interviewing you soon, please find some time for me in your busy agenda ok?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wonderful guest post, Daisy! Lots of great advice and, as always, outstanding photos!

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

The WriggleButts said...

Very well done, Daisy! I've never photographed a cat, but I agree we should all enjoy it!

Kisses,
Bajas

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We enjoyed that post, Daisy.
Very neat to see what goes on before the picture gets to your blog!

~ The Bunch

Karen and Gerard said...

That's so nice of you to share you secrets, Daisy! I am heading there now to learn the photography tricks I can use with my cats.

Anonymous said...

awww..little daisy i always enjoy your post...this one too...

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a neat post, Daisy!

andrahyb said...

~ Simply Daisy!

Oh yeah, on the v/clip on catnips, it was so wonderfully done! We've not seen that clip before!

By the way.. Mom has alot of clips on us... But we do not know how to merge/edit (and add words & music) into it. Could you teach her please!

~RG

Sunny's Mommy said...

I don't know how I missed this before. Your post about photographing pets was very informative. Congratulations on your first guest post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails