Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Practicing the Toy Piano


Photobucket
(If you cannot see the animated GIF, click HERE to see another version)

Share/Bookmark

103 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww...Daisy~!!
You are playing very good~!!!
I am impress!!!
Well done!!!!!

Karen Jo said...

You are very talented, Daisy. You can do so many things. Soon you will be playing as well as Nora.

Barb said...

Were you playing Cat's in the cradle, Daisy? I posted a photo of my Mother playing the piano yesterday! Maybe you could have a duet!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, you are very talented!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You're so talented Daisy. :)

~ Girl girl

SandyCarlson said...

You go, kitty!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we think you may have hit a flat when you should have hit a sharp. Oopsie.

Whenever we try to play the piano Mom closes the keyboard cover on us. Do you think that means she doesn't like our music?

Anonymous said...

Its seems that the cat is a musician and a one of the famous pianist of the cat world. lol

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures and its show the demand on music for the cat.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you continue to amaze me with your talents! Mom says she needs someone to play a duet with her in church on Sunday. Are you interested?

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We think you should audition for the next American Idol! You are way more talented than anybody that has ever winned that show!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Nice paw work Daisy ;)

Poppy Q said...

Watch out piano man billy Joel, Miss D might be taking over your job!!

You are so talented my wee friend and thanks for another smile.

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Daisy, iz u gonna makez a muzik CD?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, you have got to be one of the most accomplished felines out there! We are proud to be your friends!

Amber-Mae said...

I bet you can play some master pieces eh?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy....you have so many talents! We are very impressed!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Daisy, you must be the most multi-talented cat ever. How are your new pets?

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You have a natural gift. A cat prodigy.

Cool pets too, BTW. Can't wait to see what comes out!

Purrs, Shade

Anonymous said...

I love these pics. It really looks like Daisy is concentrating hard o her composition.

Stellaandthomas said...

What a genius:-)

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, I'm in awe of your talent! Now your Mommie will have to make you a special stool so you can play with two paws!

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

Great music making Daisy. Love the animation!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're really getting into the music, Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you have to add musical genius to your many talents.

Hootin Anni said...

Now this makes me PAWS with reflection of your talents for sure Daisy!!


My W W is shared, come on over!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we are shur that you sound wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You don't look too happy about piano practice in that first photo Daisy. Happy WW
Abby, Rosie, Jack, Gidget & Lola

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer verree, verree talented. i put da sownd up az high az it goez, tho, an i cooden't heer wut u were playin.
luv--jh

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are very good Daisy, Blizzie would say "keep practicing"!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Your expression in the first photo is priceless!!
~ KittyBoy

Princess Vien said...

lovely!!

Mine is up!!

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/07/wordless-wednesday-no10-with-goofy-and.html

Happy WW!!

Unknown said...

You is sooo talented kitty!! me want to hear your music next!

edward said...

i love the look on your face, my new pal, Daisy! you are fun i can tell! i need a piano--want to trade for some wet popcorn?

Dma said...

See if you can learn this song:

Daisy Daisy,
Give me your answer do!
I'm half crazy,
All for the love of you!
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage,
But you'll look sweet on the seat
Of a bicycle built for two !

Castle said...

wow...good work daisy! please don;t go falling for all the excesses that rock stardom brings though...look at amy winohouse and learn from her errors!
x

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! You'll be purrforming at Carneghie Hall soon! Bravo! Bravo!

Laila and Minchie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very talented Daisy. ~Socks, S & C

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh,I cannot wait to hear your masterpiece!!
Purrs Mickey

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Looks like you are almost ready for a Baby Grand!

jenianddean said...

Daisy - you can really jam! You are so talented!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Were things a bit out of tune in the first picture? I bet you got it tuned right up and played a Mozart Concerto!

Liss said...

Wow, girl you can play!

Jules said...

Daisy, I showed your pix to my dog willie. I tought him to say I love you. When he saw you play the piano he looked at me like "not gonna happen mama" . hahahha
Job well done!
How's the clicker training going?

LZ said...

My Gamma teaches piano! I think you should be her new student as you are very talented.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy you ewere really concentrating and you are getting so good!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

What song are you playing Daisy?

Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

Daisy: is that the left-pawed sonata you're playing?

Chrissie said...

I wonder what kinds of music you have in your repetoire, Miss Daisy? How about "Ein Feline Nachtmusik"? Or "Fur Elise"? Or maybe "Daisy, Daisy"?

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I am amazeds at all you know Daisy!

Jimmy Joe said...

Daisy, you are such a Renaissance cat--both a scientist and a musician!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Daisy, I can't wait to hear you play! My clicker still hasn't arrived from the US :O(

catsynth said...

Cool, Daisy. You have a CatSynth pic!!

We might have to borrow it for our blog, with your permission of course :)

LizzyT said...

That is a brilliant picture, I love the way you have it moving!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

can yoo play stairway to heaven yet?

Randi said...

Awww Daisy...you make beutful music!

Love & Licks,
Randi

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you are an awesome pianist! I like how you look like you're concentrating really hard. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oh you are so talented!!

Donna said...

Encore! Encore!

Luka & Ezri said...

Can you sing too?

Clover said...

Wow Daisy! Your talents never cease to amaze me! What song were you playing?
I particularly love that first picture.
Love Clover xo

CatLadyDiary.tumblr.com said...

Daisy, that is a very serious practice face...maybe you can write a symphony for your butterflies!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweetie is there nothing you can't do???!?!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you are so multi-talented.

Anonymous said...

you're so talented! can we come to the recital?

Motor Home Cats said...

You are quite the prodigy. We can't wait to hear a tune. What is this we read about Aphrodite? Are you going to be getting a new sister?

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy, with all the things you have.....I bet you also have your own room...with a canopy bed and a closet for your extensive wardrobe! On HGTV they were showing a home with mother & daughter beans and their 2 very spoiled kitties....they had their own room and you should have seen their furniture! Mommy said if she had a girl she most certainly would be spoiled with love as you are Daisy! Mommy does spoil us but a girl would be way to easy to go overboard and I don't know how we would take to havin' all that PINK around!!!! We like seeing all your cute face expressions!=^Y^=Setzer

Skeezix the Cat said...

I can see yer tummy beetween yer legs!!!!!!! Be still my hart!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - yer talents never end!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I'll bet you make me-ew-tiful music, Daisy!

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Asta said...

Daisy
I would love to heaw what you'we playing..maybe we could do a duet sometime
smoochie kisses
ASTA

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, is there anyfing Daisy can't do? i hafn't seen it.
Go, Daisy, Go.
Purrs,
KC

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

that is so great you are practicing the piano! it is very cute and just your size.

we are very eggsited for our stroller! our dadbean said he will be VERY embarrassed but mommie does not mind because she does not knows anyone in the neighborhood. also most of our neighborhood is always out walking with their babies, so itwill just look like we are human babies!!! I cannot wait to go strollering.

PS...we knowed you have a blue AT3 because we looked at the photo of you strollering, that's how come mommie looked up AT3s and I picked the blue one so we can be just like you Daisy!!!!

-veronica

L. Alida said...

You sure look like you are concentrating Daisy! I like the moving picture, really neat!
We are taking Toeshee to the V E T tonight at 7:30. He has been throwing up worms all day! I am very worried. I have never had this with a kitty before. They are roundworms. Does your Mommie know how long the medicine will take to work?
If she has time could she e mail me at lfeecat@jasnetworks.net. I need a little hand holding and I know she has seen this at the shelter before.
I hope You and Pixie are feeling super, wonderful! New Project Runway Tonight! :)
Hugs,
Lorianna

Sushi said...

Really nice GIF,I can see you're really into your piano performance! Pity I can't hear the wonderful music you're playing :(

Anonymous said...

WOW! I used to play piano, too! we have something in common! Do you have to practice alot? I did. I wasn't very good.

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are one talented poose! Wow!

Karen and Gerard said...

Daisy, you are just so talented! That is really amazing that you can actually play the piano and the sound doesn't scare you away. Spunky, Manny and I are VERY Impressed! You are so cool! What is your favorite song to play or do you compose new melodies as well?

The Cat Realm said...

What next? Your talents always amaze us, they seem to be endless, now you are playing the piano!!!
Thank you very much, Daisy and Pixie, for participating in Emil's wake. We very much appreciated it!
Karl and Mrs. OZ

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow - the graphic AND you are really cool!

Anonymous said...

I love the coloring of that one! We have four!

The Florida Furkids said...

Daisy,
You're quite a talented kitty!!! We can't wait to see you in Catnegie Hall!

We think your Mom is pretty talented too!

ps - Afrodite is very beautiful too. Do you want a little sister??? You would make a great big sister!!!

Haley H said...

Daisy, I sure wish was had some sound to go with that animated gif. I'll bet your playing sounds lovely!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

YER NOT PLAYIN IT LOWD ENUF YOO HAVE TO PLAY IT REELY REELY LOWD SO PIXIES EERDRUMS IXPLODE HAHAHAHAAHAHA! PLEEZE AND THANK YOO!

The Devil Dog said...

I want to hear the music! Can your mommy do a video for us?

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy. I am sooo impressed! I agree with The Devil Dog. See if your mommy will make a video. You could be famous soon! Love you, Daisy!

Teddy Westlife said...

You sure are talented Daisy. And mum loves you in your cute outfits every Friday. I hope she doesn't get any ideas about me.

Huffle Mawson

Teddy Westlife said...

Purrr S: Daisy can I add you to my list of friends please?

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

What tune where you playing?

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy! We LOVE the animated gif. I bet you are a great piano player!

Anonymous said...

Very good Daisy.I'd go to your concert :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are so multi-talented, Miss Daisy! I'm furry astonished at your amazing musical abilities!
DMM

SophieKitty said...

Daisy, you got it goin' on! The expression on your face in the first photo is priceless!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are so talented! Daisy, are you doing the Elvis lip curl in that top picture?

TheSlyCat said...

That's super!!! Have a great day!

MYM said...

LOL! OMG - that first photo! You look so into it ... you rock!

That Squirrel said...

Cats the musical! how very lovely!
Daisy, what song are you playing? "Everybody wants to be a cat" from the Aristocats, maybe?

capybara said...

I adore your Cat please don't tell mine!

Spoony Quine said...

` Aww! Such a talented kitton!

mimi11460 said...

You Daisy very playful..Master it and see you on recital...

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you really play that piano well! When is your recital? I do not want to miss it :-D

Dwacon said...

I thought only frogs were musical!

caspersmom said...

Daisy, are you going to become a piano maestro?? You will have to give us all a concert soon. Keep on practicing. Mom says practice makes perfect. But I bet you are perfect already.

Casper

Related Posts with Thumbnails