Friday, August 1, 2008

Fashion Friday: Fish Head!

Since my pet butterflies flew the coop, I have been thinking about my next pet. I decided to wear this fish-head cap to give my Mommie a hint. I wish I could get a friendly and colorful fish pet, just like this cap! Only, I promise I would not wear my fish pet on my head.
This cap is a little bit hard to wear because it squishes my big ears. I think it's because I got a little head. This cap is made for cats with bigger heads.
Here you can see the funny fins on the top of the cap.
Now that it is treat time I will turn into...
.... barracuda cat!

Share/Bookmark

85 Notes for Daisy:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! Such a colorful hat you have there Daisy, I wonder if the Spice Cats would wear hat if I buy them one.

Anonymous said...

WOW, it looked like yer hooman almost lost a finger at feeding time... Cute hat + sharp teeth = danger, danger, danger!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
At first we was a little spooked...what with it bein' Shark Week on TV and all. But then we saw it was you with your beautiful fish hat! Gosh Daisy...you just keep out-doin' yourself!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a pretty hat Daisy. We hope you can have fish for your new pets.We have only ever had fish as food not pets.

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha barracuda daisy!! I think you mean Nemo Daisy!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are very tiny to be a Barracuda cat! Barracudas are usually at least 6 feet long. Perhaps Scientist Daisy could make some Baracuda potion in the lab to make you grow baracuda sized!! hahaha!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is a totally extraordinary hat, Daisy! And you look very cute in it!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Parker said...

Daisy, do you know this song?
"Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads. Fish Heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!"

AB clan said...

What's a hat! You can wear it for St Catherina contest and win
AB Clan

Spooky said...

That's a very interesting and very colorful hat, Daisy! I especially like the barracuda cat look. Did your Mom get to keep her finger?

Tigmut'hep said...

My boy and I have a fishy pet, he is big and gold and lives with my froggies in d'pond! He is a very good pet so I would recommend one highly and if he ever misbehaves I have told him I will eat him, so for me it is a win, win situation! ;) Now if only my boy would come home...

Henson Ray said...

Very funny pics, Daisy.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow! Barracuda cat. The fishes better watch out because you are coming.

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!! Fish!!! That would be a tastey,er,cool pet to have!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmm,a barracuda.....nah, better stick to some other ,friendly fish. It would be easier on the paws ;)
Purrs Mickey

The Florida Furkids said...

You're such a fashionable kitty! We wish our Meowmy would buy us some cool clothes too.

Fishy pets sound like fun!!! We think you're too pretty to be a barracuda Cat!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Teddy Westlife said...

Mum is laughing at that... barracuda cat hahahaha!

Huffle Mawson

Honey P. Sunshine said...

Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads. Fish Heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

The Fitness Diva said...

I hope your Mommy takes the hint and gets you a fish! Nice, colorful fish are sooooo much fun to have and pretty to watch!

By the way, you look absolutely killer in that hat! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cool hat! Even cooler hinkt. Wonder if Mommie will get the message?

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

That is a most colourful and obvious hint, Daisy! Where did u get it from??
We really hope your mommie will find the exact fishy for u!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think you should get a betta fish Daisy. They are very pretty.
http://www.bettafish.com/


Love your hat, you look delectable in it. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Rosemary B❤️ said...

OH I LOVE YOUR HAT very much!
You deserve a big treat for having your ears smashed! great modeling Daisykins.

(((hugs))) to you and PIXIE

Dma said...

as you might know I have a fourth boy that my other three boyz have never met- Bucky the betafish. I love how Bucky greets me by swimming back and forth when I arrive at work and turn on the lights in my office. So I think a fish would be a great next pet for you.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that hat is so cute daisy! i am going to try to find one for sarge!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

LOL! Love the barracuda head shot!

Laila and Minchie

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you crack us up!!! We love your fishie hat! Where do you do your shopping???

We hope you get some fishies as pets.

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy. Just when I think I cannot love you more.

Go, Barracuda Cat!

JD at I Do Things

Unknown said...

Daisy, I'm a little concerned with you having a fish for a pet. I'd be less worried about you carrying it on your head than in your tummy. Perhaps a hermit crab might be the best of both worlds? It could always retreat into its (inedible) shell should things get a bit rough. And you could have crab races with Snail!

Whatdya think?

Your pal,

Petey

The Meezers or Billy said...

"fish heads fish heads, roll-ee poll-ee fish heads, fish heads fish heads, eat them up yum!"

your mommy is prolly too young to remember that mtv video from way back when mtv was new. but our mommy is now driving me nuts singing this stoopid song.

Anonymous said...

Priceless! I love it when you look fierce, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Mom says your just too cute and always make her smile.I agree I love the fish hat so colorful :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

WE like how you have your paws and toofies all around your Mom's hand .... Momma gives me treats by hand too and I am furry careful not to put the bitey on her unless I wanna nibble on her fingers...

Purrs
Abby

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

wow! that is a cool hat. I think you gotted it at Target. Mommie saw a hat like that there but she thinked Figaro would not like to wear it since he does not like putting on the hood on his hoodie.

I of course am not a big fan of clothes pweriod. it makes my furs have a bad fur day.

I hope you get a fish. if you do you should get one like our Milton who is a fintail. He is the most fun to watch. BUT he is 400% more expensive than Vernon or Samuelson.

-veronica

Liss said...

Oh that's a cute hat, I love it. I hope you can get a fishy, I recommend a Beta, they're great fish with personality. I'm going to get one for my office.

-Liss

Sarge Charlie said...

you are a very cute .... barracuda cat!

FYI: Sarge Charlie has been blocked by blogger robot spam killers. I will not be able to post a new post until blogger unlocks my blog.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm too late to sing the "Fish Heads" song ... :-(

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awe Daisy, yoo did such a good job wif yoor flutterbys dat yoor mommy should get yoo a fishy. When da nefew was younger he had a couple of beta's (seperated of course) and dey were really purrty. Maybe you could get one of dem.

Donna said...

All ashore for the bitey!

Cat Street Boyz said...

We have to agree with Alasandra, our beta, "KID," is a very cool guy and he comes to see us when we look for him in his big glass bowl. You must have a very small head 'cause mommy was gonna buy that hat for Tang but it looked to small!=^Y^=Tinker

Asta said...

OH MY dog DAisy,
That is the bestest Fish head cap I have evew seen, and despite what you say, you look pawfect in it..that is a cool fish..I hope you get one
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, I think a barracuda would be a cool pet!

LZ said...

I bet she'll take the hint this time. Treats and pets....sounds good to me!

Kaze

Shaggy and Scout said...

Even being a barracuda you're adorable!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are SO smart! Your mommy is bound to get the hint! By the way you look so, so cute today.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer MUCH better at waring hats than I am!!! I've bin asking Santa for a fish tank for 3 yeers and so far: NUTHIN!

Karen and Gerard said...

I can't believe you like wearing all those things. Your fish head hat is hilarious! Would you really like a pet fish or would you eat it with your sharpee teeths?

Babs (Beetle) said...

That's a very cool hat Daisy! Are you all gentle when your mummy gives you a treat? I am. That way I get more!

Purrs, Sukie x

Tybalt said...

TOO TOO CUTE!

I hope you do get a fishie friend.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmm . . . we used to have a fish pet. Mr. Guppy. He only lived 2 years. Fish pets don't always live furry long. We hadded to give him da Royal Flush - at least it wuz fun watching him swirl out to sea. We can't wait to see whut pet you git next!

The WriggleButts said...

You look very cute in your fishyhat, Daisy!

Bajas

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Daisy --- sorry I haven't been her the past few days. My headache is finally somewhat gone away.
Just like your pretty butterflies.
You did a good thing raising them and letting them go.

I think you need a little aquarium. They make nice table top models, and you can have some very active little fish called Zebra Danios. They are very hardy fish that are very entertaining, and do well in a small aquarium. Add in one or two (depending on what size you get) cory catfish (they stay small unlike many catfish sold in pet stores!) and you have a great tank.
Little Isis LOVES the two cory catfish that we have in our goldfish tank.
I don't advise goldfish, though - they mess up the water tooooooo much!
Zebra Danios are about the perfect starter aquarium fish, in my opinion.
Just an idea.
LOVE ya lots.
PS - your catnip before and after picture made me and my friend Bessie laugh and laugh - you need to do some cafepress stuff with that!

Not The Mama

Oh PPS: Tomorrow's Little Isis's first purrthday! Stop by for a niptini!

Anonymous said...

I would never let my mommie put anything on me whatsoever, so I am forced to go through life as a cat in a tux. Sometimes, my mommie gives me tuna when she makes tuna casserole, or salmon when she and dad cook that.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That's a very fuuny hat Daisy! And you make a barracuda!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely modeled, as always, Daisy. Enjoy your treats and your weekend!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Wow a fish like that would look good on a cake too!
Fanks for comin by our purrthday party today :)
Purrrrrrrs,
the Hotties

The Crew said...

You're so smart to help your Mom guide the treat right into your mouth!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Dais!

Great teefs! Hope you get your fish. You should ask your mummy to make a pond in your back yard... that's what people do over here in England.

Love, Pearl

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy, I LOVE that cap, it's hilarious!!! And, Barracuda Cat, is your Mommie's finger still intact?! :) xxx

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Haha! Daisy, I have gotten caught up with your blog and I must say that this week has been particularly humorous! You is cute.

I would like to give you an award! You don't have to participate in it, but I just wanted to show my appreciation.

The Furry Kids said...

I'm sure your Mommie will get you a pet fishie! I know you'd take very good care of it.

Love,
Tazo

Christine and FAZ said...

I thought you looked good enough to eat (fish is my favourite food after all). Purrs FAZ

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! You are such a great model!

Anonymous said...

Haha, the barracuda Daisy is so funny :)

I'm curiously waiting for your next pet, the butterflies were so nice.

And on a second thought, a fish wouldn't be too tempting pet for you hun? :)

Anonymous said...

oooOOOOooo maybe a Beta Fish those are tasty... um... they are fun.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you are such a professional model wearing a big hat like that! I hope your Mommie got the hint and will get you fish as your next pet. I think fish would be a very exciting pet for you to have :-D

PS: Those are all great modeling poses, but I especially like you as Barracuda Cat!

i beati said...

Daisy is such a perfect model no matter the couture..

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAY DAISY YOO LOOK LIKE A FISH PUT SOME GRAVY ON TOP AND I'D EET YOO RITE UP PLEEZE AND THANK YOO!!!!

Lux said...

Oh, Daisy, I think your hat is adorable!!!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look adorable! I hope you get some pet fishies.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

We have that hat, too ... but it looks better on YOU, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Beethoven said...

I loves your hat Daisy! I hope your Mommy gets a fish for you! I do wish mine Mummy would gets me a fish too! The Giant Kitty tolds me he had a fish before I camed here, but mine Mummy says she doesn't trust me at home alone with the fish! I wonder what she means by that!

Copito said...

Hahaha oh Daisy that is very funny, my little belly hurt me about laugh from time!

='·'=

Sushi said...

Love this hat, very catwalkish, really fashionable. I've heard cats like to eat fish but, I know you're a good girl and you won't wanna eat your own pet, will ya? Have a nice weekend dear!XOXO

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Poor Daisy wearin a fish hat! Ay least ya get soe treats...

Jewelicide said...

OMG! That's the cutest thing ever!

Randi said...

Aww Daisy! I'm so behind in visiting you! LOVE THE FISHY HAT! Does it smell?

Love & Licks,
Randi

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you confuses me, I see you in your fishy hat and think I want to eat you then I see barracuda Daisy which makes my tail whip up to my tummy! I does likes barracuda Daisy very much though, nothing like a miss with an appetite. Vic xox

Forty Paws said...

What a hat! It does look a bit overwhelming on your head though. Good thing you put out your teeth.

Luf, Us

meemsnyc said...

Fish head! How adorable!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My Dearest Lovely Daisy,

I just love this fish head~!
You wear it extremely well,
you are so so so cute and adorable~!!!!

Michico says she wants to kiss your cheek!!!!
Excellent work!!

Sorry for my late reply.
Michico was too busy~!!!

Big hugs!!
Adan

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

You have such a sense of style that you keep me ever amazed.

Love, Bobby

Anonymous said...

Daisy! Did you wear the fish hat for treats or for photo ops?

So cute :D

Samantha & Mom said...

Fish would be good pets Daisy! You can spend all day watching them swim around in their tank! We love your hat and you are a cute barracuda cat! Hope your Mommies fingers are okay!
YFF,

Anonymous said...

Woow! Daisy, very funny cat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails