Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Open WIDE for treats!



Share/Bookmark

89 Notes for Daisy:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Nice kitty!

Barb said...

Daisy, you look like you're using your clawrs to take that treat!

Anonymous said...

Nom, nom, nom! We think it is so cute that you take your treats one at a time from your Mommy, Daisy. Mom justs puts some down on the bottom of our Condo.

snowforest said...

...and be careful with the bitey when you are all googly eyed...

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ahhhhhhhh

~ Girl girl

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We is gonna show this picture to Felix to see if maybe it will reteach him how to eat!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

jams o donnell said...

Aww yu always look so cute. My masters would take my fingers off!

Hootin Anni said...

I swear your meow-mie really knows how to capture a cat in photography...ever think of submitting her name for the monthly magazine, cats?

My W W is posted. Stop by if you can find time. And, have a terrific day.

Teddy Westlife said...

Mum doesn't feed me treats like that. I am jealous!

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

I want a treat! those are some sharp teethies...Hope mommies doesn't accidentally get the bitey.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

The PM tries to give me treats like that but I just flick them onto the floor first before I eat them.

~Goldie

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi! You even have a cute open mouth! Are you always cute....yep!!

eastcoastlife said...

Wow! looks yummy!
ahhhh... *opens mouth wide*

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like a really good treat!

edward said...

you look excited to get a treat.
i fully understand this.

Anonymous said...

Lol... I love this photo :)

Dma said...

wow Daisy it looks like your mom can feed you even bigger treats.

Unknown said...

what is you eating Daisy?? is dat popcornz??

Anonymous said...

We didn't know your mouth was so big Daisy. Happy WW

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Lots of treats will fit when you open your mouth that big Daisy! Filler up!

Laila and Minchie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

you can never have too many treats. ~S, S & C

Clarissa said...

Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom. Hope you enjoyed you nummie treats!!!!

jenianddean said...

Looks like you know exactly what you want, and how to get it! I think I can see all the way into your stomach, too.
--Jasper

Dorene said...

Mmmm, yummy treat.

Shaggy and Scout said...

YUM! And with your little paw too!! Adorable!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I missed yesterday's postie! wow you got a great present in the mail, what a fantastic haul. I love those nip toys too!

I like this pciture of you enjoying treats! I LOVE treats


purrrs to my curly girlfriends

The Fitness Diva said...

Yum yum, Daisy! Tasty snacks are fun!

Anonymous said...

That must be yummy -- hope your mom counted her fingers afterwards!

Haley H said...

That treat looks yummy. You're a lucky kitty, Miss Daisy. :)

Babs (Beetle) said...

You do mean business, with that paw grabbing the hand that holds the treat Daisy!

Purrs, Sukie x

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

man, and sarge says I have a big mouth! har har, i mean oh daisy, how sweet you look there with your treat.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Yummy!!! Treats!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

:::yum Yum YUm YUM:::::

Purrs
Abby

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I see you really like Temptations a lot--I must get some for my Mancat, Manny.

I just gave you a blogging award--here's the link to check it out:
http://karenzemek.blogspot.com/2008/08/thanks-for-award-kim.html Go see!

Sarge Charlie said...

I see you are helping get the treat to your mouth, you are very cute.

Cupcake said...

I made myself a pet rock like yours, and I'm having a naming contest.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I see you are really excited about those treats. I hope you are not biting me for allowing someone to steal that credit card from you... (you might want to read the credits on my campaign commercial)

Anonymous said...

This simple phrase has also got a great meaning if you want to take it. Nice pic..

Sunny's Mommy said...

Yum! Treats :-D

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i wuz wunderin wut kinda treet dat wuz ... den i realized it wuz yer paw, daisy! har! i need glassez!
luv--jh

LZ said...

YUM!!

Latte

Kellykat said...

Ha ha! Daisy, you are so cute! I love this picture.

Thoughts said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Daisy it is unbelievable how your Mommie gets such GREAT shots of you. You are such a good poser!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Yes!!!!
Go for it, Daisy!!!!!

Tazo said...

Yum!!!

Tybalt said...

Mmmmm . . . . yummy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Open wide and use yoor paw to guide it towards yoor mouth...mmm mmm

Colby and Cheddar said...

You always take such grate pikshurs, Daisy! Even wif your mouth wide open, you are furry ladylike.

Anonymous said...

Ooo that is a big mouth for treats! :)

Rambling Woods said...

Love your cat. Mine appear on my blog from time to time...
Rambling Woods

The WriggleButts said...

I tossed you a treat, Daisy! I hope I hit your mouth!

Bajas

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....that is very funny. You look like you are going to eat your Mommie's hand too : )

Anonymous said...

Daisy, does your Mommy give you Greenies too? I love 'em! They make me cat dance and run around like a maniac. :)

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwwww............that is a cute picture of you Daisy! Mom won't do that for us! We bite her fingers! hehehehehehe
Your FL furiends,

Unknown said...

oh my, what big toofies you have.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Ooooh, Daisy. You look HUNGRY! Watch the fingers mom.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome photo! That couldn't have been easy to snap that shot!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The credit card was okay. My friend Tony ironed out any problems--although you know you did not have enough credit to get a large band, so we had to settle for the Male on the Kazoo...

Kimo and Sabi said...

You really are CRAZY about yer treats!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot, Daisy! You look positively ferocious!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, it looks like you might also take a finger or two along with that treat!!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Anonymous said...

Daisy seeing youz so primal getz me all excited!
Me likes your "givez it to me know" pic! :)
V-V

Mickey's Musings said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Yum :)
Purrs Mickey

Motor Home Cats said...

That is a great picture of you getting treats Daisy. Did you enjoy them?

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Fred said...

What a fierce look!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW! Reemind me never to come between yoo and yer Temtayshuns!

The Devil Dog said...

Hahahaha That is a great photo, Daisy.

Roxy

PB 'n J said...

Wow that is wide Daisy!

Fat Eric said...

Thanks for giving me your support while I was locked in kitty jail! I'm home!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy! You got your mouth open that wide, you could nearly eat a whole bag of treats in one go.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Wow, we do open our mouths the same way for treats! I can't wait for my treats tonight - but I have to wait until 9:00 pm!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy, but kind of small!

Donna said...

Yummy!

Mo and The Purries said...

Your eyes are twinkling, that must be one great treat!

Unknown said...

We should always make the mom hand feed us the treats. As a matter of fact, I then make her put them in a special plate so I can eat them.

~ Molly ~

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Daisy - you make the same lovely, crazy face that my cats do, when I feed them their green catnip drops. I hope you enjoyed the treats!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that humans can be trained so well! My mommy always lets me lick the spoon when she finishes her ice cream, but I can't figure out why she never puts the spoon back in the bowl for more!
Humans...

MaoMao said...

Yowza, Daisy! You look furry furry furry enthooziastick!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

meemsnyc said...

Oooh, that looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

That sure looks like a yummy treat Daisy!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Looks like mommie needs a little help from your paw. How cute!

caspersmom said...

Hi Daisy, sorry it's been so long for me to visit. Mom has been busy and I have to wait for her to visit. Goodness you sure have done a lot of neat things since I visited last. It's always so nice to get treats. You sure got a lot of neat stuff for your Christmas in July. I really like your pet rock. Have you named it yet?? Mom loved the pictures of the clouds your Mom took. As usual your Sunday comics had a nice turn of events. Mom got us a gift, so I guess we had a small Christmas in July.

Casper

Anonymous said...

What did you do to earn your treat? Or was it just for being a good kitty in general. ;-}

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ooo ... Those aren't Temptations, but they look really good anyway!
DMM

Max said...

NOM NOM NOM

Man...now I want a treat...

Lux said...

Love that face! Was it good, Daisy?

catsynth said...

Yummy treats :)

Anonymous said...

It's good to have Wordless Wednesday. Careful, she might bite you.

Mojo said...

Step away from the Whiskas!
Funny stuff.
-Mojo

Related Posts with Thumbnails