Thursday, August 7, 2008

My New Responsibilities

A new pet is a big responsibility! First I will tell you that I named my new pet rock sTony. I want to raise sTony real good. I am not sure what rocks like to eat, so I offered to share my treats with him. He did not take even a little bite! So, I ate the treat myself.
Next, I showed sTony the drinking fountain. He almost fell in! I guess rocks are not very good at drinking. I am learning a lot of interesting things!
Getting good exercise is important. But sTony did not want to go Outside. And my harness did not fit him very well. Since it is not safe to go Outside without a well-fitting harness, we decided to stay Inside.
Now we are going to have some fun! sTony and I are playing with my Gommelgrabber toy. He is not very good at playing games.
But sTony has a funny sense of humor! He wanted to play with my green ball toy, and look what he did!
sTony wanted to dress up in my fashions, but I told him that he is a boy and almost all of my fashions are for girls. He decided to wear this funny bat costume.
Being a pet owner means giving discipline. sTony tried to climb to the very top of my cat tree. This is dangerous for him! I had to give him a spanking. I hope it did not hurt him, because I have never, ever gotten spanked before. Spanking is ONLY for pet rocks because they have tough skin.
sTony and I have had a very busy day, so we will take a nap now.

Share/Bookmark

96 Notes for Daisy:

MYM said...

LOL ... I sometimes worry about your mommy, Daisy, LOL. But ... you are a very good pet owner Daisy :) And that last photo of you is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Beautiful sharing Daisy. I think I like sTony already! :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Well...Daisy~! This is a very busy day for you, doing lots of things with you pet~! But I think you are doing very good~! Well Done~!

By the way,
This might be the first time (? I am not sure) To see your sleeping photo~! I feel so calm and nice as well~!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you make us laff until our sides hurt! You are taking very good care of sTony.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

sTony sure make a cute pet. I'm sure you'll be a pawsome owner to it

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Daisy, sTony looks like he may be a very good pet. He seems to have no bad habits and very few needs. That last photo of you napping with sTony is super uber-cute!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You are the best rock mommy EVER!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

The Fitness Diva said...

Oh, I'm so glad you now have a pet that you can keep forever, Daisy!
sTony sounds like a good little pet for you! It's nice that he likes to play dress up with you, too! His little costume was so cute!

Be good to your pet sTony, and try not to spank him so much. He's just learning. You wouldn't like it if your Mommy spanked you too much, right?

Have lot's of fun with him!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh..............the picture of you and sTony napping together is so cute.

sTony was a very cute bat.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Karen and Gerard said...

I love the name you chose, very clever! The bat costume was brilliant and made him look cute. What a busy day you had with your new pet. The pictures are very cute.

The Florida Furkids said...

Hi Daisy,

You're really working hard at being a responsible pet owner with sTony. We liked his bat costume - did you make it with your own paws?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Poppy Q said...

Miss D sTony is great name for your new pet. You sure had a busy day showing him around. I loves the picture of you napping with him.

Sweet dreams lovely girl.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I am so glad that you are taking such good care of sTony!

Purrs
Abby

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

grate job bein responsibul daisy.
i think dat spankin mite uv been a little eksessiv ... but yer da pet-owner an u know wut'z best.
luv--jh
pee ess--i will not spank dat little introoder ... i don't think.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, I don't think I've even seen you sleeping. You are always so active, but I just LOVE the last picture of you and your pet rock, sTony.

Anonymous said...

It looks like Tony is going to have a long and fun life with taking such good care of him Daisy ;)

Janet Roper said...

Hi Daisy,
sTony has found a good home with you! I can see you are a very responsible stone mom.
Harmony,
Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy!

I love the name you chose for your new pet rock. He seems like a very goood pet.

Hi sTony!

You're very lucky to have Daisy as an owner, she's a very awesome kitty.

The Meezers or Billy said...

sTony looks like a good pet. we love the last pikshur

Spooky said...

It certainly tires you out when you're trying to teach your new pet how to behave! I think sTony will be good company for you. You nap together so well, too!

Mickey's Musings said...

It looks like sTony will be fairly easy to manage Daisy.I think you are doing OK!!
Purrs Mickey

Teddy Westlife said...

Daisy, I think you are doing very well with your new pet. You are being very responsible!

Huffle Mawson

Donna said...

I am happy for you and your new friend. It looks like you had fun. :)

Dma said...

looks like you found the perfect pet although sTony doesn't seem to be very good at anything (i must say his sense of humor photo made me snort). and the final pic of the two of you resting is very sweet.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy, sTony is so cute! It's looks like you are going to have a good time with your new pet! You slleping picture is soooooooooooooo sweet!
Your FL furiends,

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you and sTony are the cutest things!!! i think he looks very grate in his batman costume too and i am glad you have a friend to take a nap with... wonderful post... made me laff and laff.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

that pic of you nd tony napping is just soo cute...

Looks like Tony may be the perfect low maintenance pet! Hmmm... maybe I should get a pet rock...hmmmmmm

Unknown said...

oh wow Daisy you make fridns with everybody!! impressives!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You sure are taking good care of sTony. We like the photo of you and him sleeping.

~ The Bunch

Paula said...

Yay, a pet that doubles as a pillow! I wish you many happy days with sTony.

Anonymous said...

You never fail to amaze me Daisy. You take such great care of your pets! These are extra nice pictures of you today!

Anonymous said...

With proper care and feeding, some day sTony will grow up to be a big boulder. Then you can put him out in the garden and drape ivy over him.

Cupcake said...

I hope raising sTony goes well and he does not go deaded.

Unknown said...

Daisy, I think sTony may just be your bestest pet ever!

Your pal,

Petey

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you are taking wonderful care of your new pet, sTony! He's lucky to have such a wonderful owner.

Marian said...

Daisy - You have got the best pet ever!! sTony is so cute and looks like he will be a lot of fun for you and not much trouble to look after. You're a very lucky kitty!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy! It looks like sTony is very good at sleeping, so maybe you and he should plan on taking lots of naps.

JD at I Do Things

Chrissie said...

So far, you're proving to be a rockin' good parent, Daisy! By giving your pet rock lots of appropriate stimulation, boundaries and plenty of rest, you're on your way to raising a fine, healthy rock!

Liss said...

Oh, I'm so glad you love sTony, the name is just great. You guys have a good nap. I'm going to download these photos and do a whole scrabook page on this.

-Liss

Sunny's Mommy said...

Except for climbing to the top of your tree, I think sTony is turning out to be a wonderful pet :-D

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! I think you are being a great "Mom" to sTony.

Junior

Anonymous said...

i readed in a book about rocks (i furgit what it wuz kalled, oh yeah Book About Rocks) that rocks likes to hold their breathes and kan do it for up to 422 million yeers. So wun day yew can have a madgick show in the kitchen and Abrakadabra sTony (that kan bee his stayge naym) can jump into a seenk filled with wotter and then holded his breaths for 421 and a half million yeers. then the audience will klap and you will be famouse.

wile you are waiting you can play kards or nit a sweater or praktise the peeano.

good lucks!

-tailer, aisha & snuzzy & sum rocks we knows

Shaggy and Scout said...

sTony is quite a handsome fellow! In the last picture we can see how well he blends with your fur colors! We just know you'll be a fun team.
(Just don't let Snail & Lizard try to corrupt him.)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, looks like sTony is furry good at napping! Did yoo try sliding him across da floor? Bet he'd like dat game...oh, maybe yoo might need yoor mom's help wif dat one.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

::Hi sTony! Hi Daisy!::

Daisy, you and sTony had such a busy day! You are such a wonderful pet owner! sTony's costume is so creative!

sammawow said...

sTony looks like a very good pet for you!

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy I think sToney is very cute, I like the bat sToney.....

Gemini and Ichiro said...

sTony looks like a great pet there Daisy. I hope he sticks around.

Anonymous said...

A good pet and he will keep your mom's papers from blowing away!

Anonymous said...

Daisy: will sTony grow up to be a boulder?

Skeezix the Cat said...

I don't think it's troo that most of yer fashuns are just for gerls cuz I wood love to ware evry singul kyoot owtfit yoo have!

Haley H said...

I never realized that there were so many things you could do with a pet rock. sTony is so lucky to have you as a friend, Miss Daisy.

Gian Paolo said...

You and sTony look so sweet in the last picture. :)

Asta said...

Daisy
It looks like you awe taking excellent cawe of sTony, he looks like he's vewy happy wif you, and has a knack fow dwessing up too
sneep tight and sweet dweams to bof of you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

dennis said...

Dennis was way skeptical at first but as he viewed all of your pics, he really warmed up to sTony and thinks a pet rock is a grand idea!

Thanks,

Love always,

Dennis

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Daisy, you's off to a good start raising sTony.
Love and purrs,
KC

Anonymous said...

sTony is adorable in his bat costume! Make sure and keep that one handy for Halloween. Looks like you've got the purrfect pet!

Black Cat said...

I'm laffin n laffin! sTony is a great pet. I love his bat outfit and the shot of you and him sleeping is adorable:) xxx

Mimi Lenox said...

Oh my gosh that was hysterical. I love Daisy's expression in the pic just before the costume one. She looks so innocent and determined to be a good rock friend.

She definitely deserves a nap.

Anonymous said...

Lol...I loved this post especially the last photo so adorable :)

Lux said...

Oh, I love your new pet, Daisy, and sTony is such a cool name! sTony will probably be good now that you spanked him. Maybe.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Daisy I think your mummy has lost the plot! Ha ha ha!

That seems like a good pet for you. Try not to spank it too much though he he he!

Purrs, Suki x

The WriggleButts said...

LOL! I love the name sTony! And that last picture is priceless! What size is your harness, Daisy?

Kisses,
Bajas

Nomi said...

sTony is lucky to have you as an owner Daisy.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Daisy, Your new pet sTony is going to be very well cared for. You are doing a great job of training and disciplining him.

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! sTony is a great name for your new pet! I love all of the fun pictures of you two! The one of you napping is so cute! :) Your Mommie takes the funniest pictures and I'm always entertained and cheered up when I visit you.
Have a wonderful day honey!
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Forty Paws said...

That's a great foto of u & sTony sleeping togeffer Ms. Daisy. Be furry kirful abowt spankin sTony. We don't want him hurt.

Luf, Us

Kimo and Sabi said...

WE do not fink yer pet rock should go near da water . . . they always sink right to da bottom and drown!

Yer pet rock must have come from a god fambly - he looks furry polished. He has already mastered napping - he is a fast learner!

Kimo and Sabi said...

um, . . . we meant GOOD fambly.

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy! There is not a post you do, that doesn't make my momma melt!
You deserves to have pets, how good you look after sTony :)
Now i has to go and clean up my melted momma off the floor /sigh
V-V xoxo

Artsy Catsy said...

Hee hee ... as I always say, "Daisy ROCKS!" :-)

Rocky

Copito said...

The last picture is very pretty, very tender, Daisy.

sTony is cool!

='·'=

darlene said...

ahhhh so cute....missed you Daisy.....nice a pet ya dont have to feed...lol

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

You're a great pet owner, Daisy. sTony seems like he's doing fine.
Purrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

The Devil Dog said...

You are doing very well at being responsible for sTony, Daisy. Good job.

Roxy

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, that last picture of you and sTony is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

I hope you and sTony have many more adventures!

luv,
Not The Mama

Linda said...

Daphne and Not the Mama said I should stop by to meet your new pet, sTony. I just love the last picture of you and he taking a nap - too cute for words!

Good luck with your new pet, Daisy!

The Furry Kids said...

Mama says that she definitely agrees that pets are hard work. I wonder what she means by that???

Love,
Tazo

The Island Cats said...

Oh, Daisy...you cracked us up again! We think sTony will be around longer than your other pets!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

It looks like you and sTony had a very fun day. I love his bat costume. You might want to subscribe to a magazine to help him stay informed...I bet he would like Rolling Stone. Or maybe you could rent a movie to watch with him...perhaps Rocky.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if you realize this Dasiy, but sTony's color compliments you!! I am glad you had fun today. You did very good with your new pet!

Tesla and Hansel said...

dats da best pet eveh!

An i sink yoo are so responsible an a great owneh!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are so attentive to your pet rock ... He's going to grow up to be big an' strong ... an' well-disciplined (I can tell).
DMM

Mr Jingles said...

Daisy I wish I had a pet like sTony. I am still searching for a pet. You looks so cute cuddling with him.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

So why did you name him sTony?

I hope he's being a good pet for you, Daisy!

Liss said...

Forgot to tell you, the little house we sent is for your rock, it's a rock house.

Motor Home Cats said...

You are being a very good pet owner. Maybe next time sTony won't go to the top of the climbing tree. We like the last picture of you taking a nap with him.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Janna said...

A cat and a pet rock!
Two of my favorite things!

Janna said...

I also meant to say that my favorite picture is the last one. She looks so happy. :)

Sushi said...

Hi Daisy, been busy and even missed WW yesterday... Be careful with spanking sTony; you might hurt you delicate girly paw. Today if Fashion Friday yay!

jenianddean said...

You look like you are going to take very good care of sTony. I love his name. It is very fitting. sTony looks like napping is what he does best.
--Jasper

i beati said...

most photogenic cat ever- I hope you make calendars for Christmas or other gifts sandy

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Daisy,

Ava and I love sTony the rock and your sweet picture cuddling. Such a nice pet you have!

LadyJava said...

Aww I like the last picture.. you two looks so peaceful :)

Anonymous said...

It's obvious you care very much for sTony and that you both get along well. You got some very nice gifts.

Amber-Mae said...

Oooh, your pet rock looks like a fun pal. But I'm very sure he doesn't talk much. Wouldn't that be boring after a while?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Related Posts with Thumbnails