Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am HARLEY!

Hi everyone! I have never talked on the inner-nets before. My name is HARLEY. This is my HOME now! I am very HAPPY! Here is my story...
I was born at Cats Exclusive which is where cats go if they do not have a Forever home. I was called Neptune. Since I was just tiny, I had to go into foster care until I grew up some. Finally, I came back to the shelter, but then I got sick with something called RINGWORM. This made me lose many furs from my face, and I was worried than no one would ever want me. After many weeks, I finally got all better and was ready to be adopted. But something BAD happened. One by one, my littermates all got adopted, but no one ever came for me. Many, many months passed.... (the red arrow is pointing to ME!)
Finally, I learned of a family that had recently lost their beloved cat named Pixie. This was a very extra special cat, and they knew that Pixie could never be replaced. But this family wanted to honor Pixie by rescuing a cat from the shelter. I acted as good as I could and groomed my furs all nice and clean. And guess what? THEY PICKED ME! FOR A HOME! A FOREVER HOME! Even though I am already SIX months old. I told them that my REAL name is Harley. And they let me be called that name!
Then, I met another cat who lives in this home. I love other cats! And this cat has CURLY FURS! Her name is DAISY. She is my real and true sister now.
I am already 2 pounds bigger than Daisy! And I am not even full grown yet! I think this means I will be a BIG mancat. Daisy has MANY toys. And she SHARES them with me! An entire BOX of toys! See how much bigger my manly paws are than Daisy's?
Now, I purr and purr and purr all day long. I think I am going to be HAPPY here. I hope you will be my friend, too.


Share/Bookmark

206 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Harley! We are very, very happy that you have found your Forever Home! How wonderful! And you have the bestest sister, Daisy! And the best Mom, too! We are so, very happy. Happy Dance!! Happy Dance!! We can not wait to get to know you better!

Anonymous said...

Hello Harley! I'm glad to hear you found yourself a forever home and have a loving new family to boot! :) When Denali first came to our home her and Isis didn't hit it off too well, but now, they're perfect sisters.

Which means lots of sibling rivalry, but they love each other none the less.

snowforest said...

Wow what a sweet mancat you are Harley ~ welcome to the inner-nets ~ you are very beautiful and handsome :)

We iz very glad you found a furrever home..and it's the bestest furrever home u could ever find! You'll have many happy times with ur cute sisfur n adoring humans :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear HARLEY,
I am so so happy for you join Daisy's family, and you have your forever home.
This is a wonderful news.
At the same time, I am also very welcoming you enter the Tuxie mancat world, this is a very great world~!!!!
This is a very good great circle~!!!! I love your sister very much and right now I am gonna loving you very much~!!!!

LET'S be friends~!!
Purr,
Adan

Teddy Westlife said...

Welcome to the interweb Harley! It's very nice to meet you. You are a very lucky kitty to have Daisy for a sister now. We look forward to hearing lots more about your adventures in Florida.

Huffle Mawson

Hazel said...

You made me cry I am so happy for you! I was also adopted from a shelter and had been overlooked as well. But I got the best home and am so happy now and I know you will be too. I can't wait to see all the adventures you and Daisy will have.
I am so happy for you Harley!!

Kathy said...

Dear Harley,
I'm so happy to hear that you found a Forever Home! My last two kitties were rescued from a shelter and that makes them very special, like you. I know Daisy will take good care of you and teach you everything about dressing up in beautiful clothes (if you want) and maybe you'll get to go strollering! You have found a very happy home and I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures! (But watch out for Mr. Shrill!)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That is the bestest story EVER!! Welcome to the blogosphere, Harley, and congratulations, Daisy, on getting such an awesome new brother. This is the most lovely way that you could have picked to remember and honour dear Pixie. (Kate will stop crying now.)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Harley, it's nice to meet you. We can see you are getting on well with Daisy already. We know you will have a wonderful forever home with her, and we look forward to seeing your adventures together.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We loved your story, Harley! We are so happy that you found such a wonderful forever home, with the sweetest of sisters! It's clear that Daisy loves you already and you will grow into a very happy mancat! Hurray!!!

Sen-Chan and Tom

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Hi, Harley! We are so happy that u have found ur forever home near the sea, with ur sister Daisy and Mommie! Whee!
We can see u having lots of fun in ur home, we can't wait to see you and Daisy in action! :D
p/s: Watch out when Daisy gets on the chair and operate her toll booth. hee hee
Hugs and Headnudgies,

Forever Foster said...

What a lovely story! We are very excited to meet you, Harley. It's a good thing you told your Mommie your real name. It is super cool. We are so happy for you and your family!!

-Fui, Suey and Evie.

The Meezers or Billy said...

HI HARLEY!!!!!! You are so very lucky - you picked the bestest forever home!!!!! welcome to the blogosphere!

HARLEY!!! PLAY?? PLAY WIF ME?? play wif me and fagin and dana and isis and jake and efurryone else? - Billy SweetFeets

gemmak said...

I am so happy for you Harley that you have found your forever home and I think there could not have been a better find :o)

I think your new sister Daisy needs much praising for her friendliness too because sometimes friends in new homes are not always very welcoming at the start and don't share all their toys but hiss a bit instead and sulk.

Anonymous said...

Lovely to meet you, Harley - you're a very handsome mancat. I used to have a cat who looked a lot like you. Congratulations on finding your forever home. I know you will be very well cared for and very happy. Daisy and her humans are very kind and nice.

Louche Tabby said...

....what a great debut, Harley...welcome to the 'sphere....and congratulations on getting such a fashionable sister......

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Harley,
Welcome to your new home! Oh, you is the luckiest cat EVER! You and Daisy are gonna have lots of fun.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Parker said...

Hi Harley!
I think you have hit the kitty jackpot my young friend! You have a great family and Daisy is a wonderful big sis already, I can see that!
Honoring Pixie in such a wonderful way makes all of our hearts so happy!
Smooches to you and to Daisy!

Tink said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of the internet, Harley! You'll discover Daisy and Pixie have many friends all over the world and they are your friends too now! Have a happy life in your new forever home, my friend!

Millie said...

Nice to meet you Harley! I am so happy you found a forever home, and I know you have found a GREAT one! You will have lots of fun with your new sister Daisy.

I'm a Tuxie too!

Us4 Cats said...

Okay call me a big ole sap but I am crying!!! This was such a happy story and it makes me happy when ktties find love.

Daisy has taken to him very nicely.

What lovely pictures of a cuddly pair.

Spooky said...

Hey, Harley! I think you picked a very special Forever Home to live in, and you have a wonderful sister to play with!

ZOOLATRY said...

A big warm welcome to handsome Harley... glad to meet you!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Harely.

My name is Maxwell but every one calls me Maxie or Max. Something simalar happened to me.. You see i used to live in a foster home too but it was relly a shelter out of a women house. she took care of me well one day a women comes in barring treats and toys and said i want to be your mamma. I have a sad from her cat named mu shue but it would honnor mu shue greatly if you came to live wiff us. So i did I live wiff my new sister Lilly Lu and Iris. Am i am very happy. Thats my story and I sticking too it. I so glad you found a great forever home

Ramses said...

Hi Harley, it's wonderful to meet you and I'm thrilled to hear that you now have a Forever Home! My 'sis didn't come to live with me until she was 6 months old and we too loved each other from the start. I'm so, so happy for you both it's really made my day to be honest! :)

Now back to nursing My sick Mummy...

Purrs,
Ramses

Andree said...

Hey Harley! I'm so happy to meet you. More tears tho, it was such a sad yet warm and happy story. You're going to be such a wonderful big brother to Daisy. I'm so glad you are here!

The Florida Furkids said...

Welcome Harley! You are a furry lucky kitty to be adopted by Daisy and her family! We're glad to see you found the inner-nets too! We can't wait to see what kind of adventures you and Daisy have!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Maria said...

Oh Harley! I'm so happy you found your furrever home! I remember seeing your picture in a post about the shelter a while back and thinking "what a sweetie! Someone needs to adopt him!". And now you have a home where you will be spoiled rotten. And I bet Daisy is really happy to have a new playmate. YAY! I'm so happy for you both!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Harley, that is a cool name are you named after a motorcycle?

You and Daisy look like you hit it off, she is a great cat and you will love having her for a sister. We are so happy that you found a forever home.

Adopting you was a wonderful way to honor Pixie's memory. We adopted Scylla & Charybdis to honor Whiskers' memory and they have brought so much love into our lives. Mommy says, your heart just makes more room for all the cats you love.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Welcome Harley, you are a handsome kitty.

Karen said...

welcome Harley.

Anonymous said...

Hi Harley. Nice to meet you. You are so lucky to have found a furrever home. I'm so happy for you. Yay!

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Harley! We are so happy that you found a forever home! And living with Daisy will be so much fun, we know!!!! Looks like you two are getting along pretty good!

We can't wait to hear more stories about you Harley!!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Poppy Q said...

Hi Harley. I fink you were just waiting for the most special cat home in the whole wide world. Why we can see that your big sister loves you already - look how close you are snoozing on the bed.

Welcome buddy, I can tell you are going to love everybuddy.

Smooches.

Poppy and Mum Q

Chrissie said...

Harley! Vroom, baby! How excitin'! You're gonna LOOOOOVE this place! There's snails and pet rocks, and science experiments, and funky new toys all the time! But watch out for the Pawparazzi! They're pretty fierce at Daisy's house..whoops! At your house! Welcome home!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hello Harley! It looks like you found a wonderful forever home! It looks like you are Daisy are already the best of friends and you have a wonderful mom, too.

JD at I Do Things said...

Nothing clever to say here . . . bawling my head off . . . Welcome, Harley. We love you.


JD at I Do Things

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hello and welcome Harley, we are soooo excited to meet you and that you have a forever home with Daisy, her Mommie and her Daddy! You are a handsome mancat, that's for sure, and the differences between you and Daisy compliment each other so well! We are especially happy that you and Daisy are getting along great already, but Daisy is a sweet and special girl, so we aren't surprised at all! You have put smiles on our faces that will last all day!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Hello Handsome Harley! You are beautiful. You have certainly landed on all four paws by being adopted into Daisy's home. Daisy is very wise and will teach you many things. It looks as if you are both getting on very well already!

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this ! Daisy's got a companion again !
Welcome home Harley !

Mickey's Musings said...

Welcome Harley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you have a super duper forever home!!!!!! Daisy will be a great sisfur too!!
This is such a happy day!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Seriously I would have give you my brofur.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hi Harley! We are so happy you have a wonderful furever home with Daisy. We are shocked you two are already adjusted to each other! We know this is a match made in heaven. We also love your cow spots! You will grow up to be a very handsome Mancat like Minchie. Looking forward to hearing your progress and seeing lots of pictures! We are thrilled for you Daisy!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, Harley! You have gotten the very best of forever homes, so it's a good thing that you waited. You're a special guy.

Anonymous said...

Oh Harley, how wonderful that you get to live with Daisy in her house! I'm sure you'll have LOTS of fun and the two of you will have lots of funny adventures!

Janet Roper said...

Welcome Harley! I can tell you're a fine young man and a great addition to the household. Daisy, congratulations on your new brother, and how good of you to share your toys!
Harmony,
Janet

Clover said...

Oh, hello Harley!! Welcome to blogging! I am so happy to meet you, and so happy that you found such a great forever home. You and Daisy look so happy together!
You did a great job with your first post, it made me tear up!
Love Clover xo

The Furry Kids said...

Hi Harley! It's nice to meet you! Your new forever home is awesome. We are so happy for you. Make sure to listen to Daisy - she has lots of stuff to teach you. :)

Lidian said...

Welcome Harley! You are a very lucky kitty and your family is very lucky to have you too!

You have the best mom and sister for you ever and we are so so happy for you, yay for Harley!

Mom says she has a special soft spot for black and white kitties as she used to have one who was very very special to her.

Big hugs & purrs to you (all) from your (new) pals,
Asha & Katia
(& Lidian too)

Rene Perez said...

Harley! You are beautiful! Congrats on your forever home, you've got a GREAT one! A welcome to the blogging world! I hope to see you around a lot! Will you be joining Daisy in the modeling? You would make an awesome team! I would love to have autographs from both of you and I'm sure Pixie is pleased as punch! If I could reach through the screen, I would give you a big huggle snuggle!!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HI HARLEY....IT IS SO NICE TO MEET YOU!!! You have a wonderful forever home and a wonderful new sister. Daisy is such a sweet kitty!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!

Harley....you are just adorable!

Liss said...

Harley, you are wonderful. I'm so glad you found Daisy and your forever home. You're going to have so much fun there! Love ya already.

Daisy you are such a good girl to already share your toys with your little brother (although he will be much bigger than you ;) )

I'm so happy about the new family member.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

hi harley, welcome home. kiss daisy fur us

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Harley! You won the lottery. You are going to have the bestest fun being Daisy's brother.

Dma said...

nice to meet u harley. i think your wait was worth it- you have a great home. and daisy will be a great sister.

Lynn said...

Harley, how nice to meet you - you are beautiful and very lucky to have Daisy as your sister! Daisy will love you always.....I cried when I read that you now have a forever home and you also got your real name back!!!!! Welcome! I look forward to reading about your adventures with Daisy! Pixie is smiling ear to ear right now!

Lynn

Chance said...

Hi Harley! It iz furry nys ta meets yoo. I iz glad yoo finawwy gots yur fureva home. An its a grate wun too. Daisy iz da bestest an yur noo Mommie reely noes how ta mayk da purrffect home fur kittehs. Canna wate ta lern mor bowts yoo!

Paula said...

Hooray for Harley!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hello harley! you are very cute. and probably the luckiest kitty around! ha ha ha

nice to meet you. be sweet to daisy, you hear?

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hello Harley!!
Nice to meet 'cha! You have quiet a story and it ends in such a good way.
You are a most handsome guy and what a mancat you will be!!
~ The Bunch

Cafe Cats said...

Welcome to the family, Harley!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Harley it is so nice to meet you and we are so glad you got to be Daisy's brother. Mom got teary eyed reading your story! You are going to have so much fun with Daisy and we are so glad to see that you are already getting along and sharing toys!! You got the bestest forever home ever!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Oh Harley, I love you already. Welcome to the neighborhood. Daisy will show you the ropes but don't let her boss you around too much.

Maggie May said...

Bless Heart!! Harley, sounds like you found a great place to call your forever home. You are one purrty mancat!
~Maggie May~

jenianddean said...

You are very cute. We're so happy that you found a forever home. You are going to be a big boy, so be sure to play nice with little Daisy.
--Jasper

LZ said...

Hi Harley! Welcome! You have sure found the best family you could have ever dreamed of. You are a very handsome Man Cat and as an older Man Cat I'd be happy to offer advice should you need it.

Chase
(and its so sweet that you get along so well so quickly)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hello, Harley :-) It's so nice to meet you!

You have found a wonderful forever home. I know Daisy will be a wonderful big sister to you. Okay, you'll be bigger than her, but remember age rules. You have to do what Daisy says.

Patrice said...

Hi Harley! I think you hit the jackpot and have a wonderful mommie, sister and new home! I am sure you and Daisy will have lots of fun playing together.

Juno said...

ohhhh Hello Hello Harley!! We almost cry when we read this story. We're SO glad you found a wonderful forever home!! :) You will have fun with Daisy and her family.

Momo & Pinot

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Harley, welcome to the blogosphere! You've picked a great family to move in with - we love seeing you and Daisy together - you'll have lots of fun.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Anonymous said...

Hi Harley,

It's very nice to meet you.Your a very cute mancat.Welcome to the Catblogosphere your going to make alot of friends.Your so lucky you found a terrific forever how and got a very special and sweet sister...Hugs Your New Friend Ariel

Monty Q. Kat said...

Awesomesauce!!!

Harley, I'm so happy you have a new forever home. I was almost a year old before I got adopted by my MomBean and nobody could figure out why I hadn't been taken home. ('Cause I am one cool dudecat...) If they had listened to me, I would have said I was waiting for the Right Person to come fine me. And she did. And Daisy's Mom did too!

Make sure you apply at the M-Cat Club, fellow dudecat!

Chat Blanc said...

Harley! I'm sooooo happy for you it makes me cry for joy! I'm so glad you like your new home and sister. And, most importantly that you now have a furever home with someones who love you. :)

Hugs from me and Maxx!

Nomi said...

I know just how you feel Harley cos I was given my forefer home after my first beans abandoned me. Its super duper noos and you are going to be so happy and well cared for..spoilt efen. You haf a great sisfur in Daisy and you will be able to haf all sorts of advenchurs together.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Welcome, Welcome Harley!

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

Harley, I think you won the lottery being chosen by Daisy's mom!
Do you have extra toes? In the picture on the bed it looks like you might. We're glad when kitties find furrever homes.

Milton said...

Hi ya Harley!
Its nice ta meetcha.

Dasiy has lots of great adventures I hope that you can join her, she's a lot of fun. It looks like you are already fast friends.

I's looking forward to getting to know yous better.

INAMINI said...

Welcome, Harley!
You are a beautiful mancat, and now you have a wunnerful furrever home. How lucky you are!
LOKi and Bean

i beati said...

Harley you had me on that pillow yesterday . Take good care of that girl Daisy. "Everything special is worth the wait"

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oooh! Hello Harley, I'm so pleased to meet you. I see that you lay with Daisy already. It's good to snuggle up :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Designing Hilary said...

Doin' a Happy Dance for Harley!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow yoo ar a manly kitty!!!! i think yoo wil like daisy she is a gud kitty and kwite a krimefiter too ok bye

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your Furrever Home, Harley! You are such a pretty boy!

Tiger Lily said...

Hello and welcome Harley! You have a wonderful forever home and a great sister!

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

*wavin paws*
Hello Harley!
**woo hoo**
Welcome to the innernets. We are all so glad that you have joined us and da dahhhhh you have found a wonderful Mom and Dad and new sister. This is spectacular news and we are so happy for you and your new family. We just love love love black and white kittes (we love all kitties but we just have this special place in our hearts for tuxies...)

Welcome!

Purrs
Abby,Boo,Ping,Jinx and Gracie

Karen and Gerard said...

Congratulations, Harley on finding such a good home and becoming friends with Daily the Curly Cat! You really couldn't have a better friend than her.

Anonymous said...

You are a handsome mancat, Harley. I understand why mommie chose you!. Isn't it great to be special and to be chosen?

You and daisy need to be nice to each other. I know there's a getting used to each other time, but be patient. I think you two will get along famously!

Boy said...

Ohhh Daisy!!! Hi Harwey! I'm weal gwad to meet you and it wooks wike you and Daisy are alweady gweat buddies! I think you're weawwy fortunate to have Daisy as a sister, Harwey! Me, I get to have That Thing! Bwegh!

Boy said...

Oh! And I forgot to tell you Harwey, you're weal handsome! We tuxies are the handsomests guys awound aren't we?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, you do not look happy in that last shot. However, I am impressed that you two are getting so close to each other so soon! Wow!

Harley, you are one lucky mancat to get such a marvelous home!

Mini said...

Hi Harley!

Anonymous said...

Harley, We think Daisy's going to be very happy with you being her brother. And she's going to be the best sister you could hope for. Congratulation to both you and Daisy.

Linda S said...

Harley, Little Ding was so excited he is doing his backflips and couldn't come to the computer right now. ...YAY!! You will love your forever home...and we can't wait to hear more about you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Harley! I know you are going to love your new home.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

YAY!!!!!! I is so happy for you, and my mommy's eyes are leaking because she's so happy for you guys.

And look at how nicely Daisy plays and cuddles with you! Daisy is such a sweetie!!!

That is so great that your new parents gave you a wonderful forever home, especially in the memory of beloved Pixie. That's so great!!!

L. Alida said...

Oh Harley, it's so nice to meet you! How wonderful! I just know Pixie guided you to be with Mommie and Daisy. You are getting along so nicely with your new sister too! She will teach you a lot of cool stuff, maybe even about fashion! ;) I do like your name. Harley seems to suit you. You are very handsome too!
I'm very happy for all of you! Congratulations!
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Haley H said...

I'm so happy you found a forever home, Mr. Harley. I can't wait to read more about your adventures with Miss Daisy.

Eduardo said...

Hi Harley! I'm so glad to meet you! I will be your friend! I'm so glad your forever home is with Daisy because she is the BEST kitty!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Welcome to your forever home and to the blogosphere Harley!!! We are so very happy that you get to be Daisy's brother and live with her! She is a great cat and has wonderful beans!!! And it is so wonderful that you adopted her beans after losing Pixie! We look forward to seeing more of you and getting to know you better! I tlooks like you and Daisy are already getting along just fine.

Junior, Orion and Meowm

BeadedTail said...

Hi Harley! I'm so happy that you found your forever home with Daisy! Your story made me cry happy tears that you found such a wonderful home! You are one handsome mancat and I look forward to getting to know you.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy! Yoo gots a brofur! Don't tell Speedy we sed so, but, brofurs are great. Heh, looks like yoo already figgered dat out. Hi Harley, welcome home. We'z sure yoo and Daisy is gonna haf lots and lots of fun together.

Puffie said...

Hi Harley! Welcome to your new forever and ever home. It's great that you and Daisy have bonded so quickly. She's such a sweetie to share her toys with you so quickly.

We look forward to hearing about all your adventures too!

Taffy, Puff, Pixie, Smoky and Buddy

sourpuss said...

YAY! Congratulations on your new home, Harley!

I am so proud of your new mommie and Daisy for bringing you home. I think sweet Pixie knew it was time to go and that she would be giving another kitty in need a chance at a loving home. So it's great that you are the chosen furbaby!

You are a beautiful cat and the fact that you weren't scooped up yet just means that you were meant to be where you are now. I think you're going to be very happy and I hope we see lots more of you.

Kellykat said...

Oh Harley! We are so glad that you have found such a wonderful forever home. It looks like you and Daisy have already become great friends. We hope that we will be able to become your friend too, you seem like such a nice man cat (in training).
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

Asta said...

Harley
WELCOME!!!!!!!
You have found the bestest fuwwevew home..it was wowf the wait!
Daisy that is so wondewful to honow Pixie wif saving anothew kitty, and you awe so sweet to shawe youw toys and welcome him..I hope you have lots of fun togethew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lux said...

That story just makes me want to cry with happiness! I'm so glad you came to live with Daisy, Harley.

A warm welcome to you, friend!

Earthypix said...

It is so nice to meet you Harley...and I iz so glad you now have a forever home.
You and Daisy look like best friends already!

Loves, Angelcake xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Harley!!

I am amazed that Miss Daisy is already being so hospitable to Harley. My two kitties took much longer to get used to each other. ;-)

LizzyT said...

Hello Harley. What a lucky cat you are to have finally found such a lovely forever home. I hope you will all be very happy together.

Mr. Echo said...

Oh we is laffin and cryin ofur heer, both at the same time! I'm cryin cuz of yur story and laffin cuz yoo is a dood! Can I innerdoose yoo to my sisfur? MOL

So did yoo and Daisy hit it off rite away? Cuz I can totally see her hissin at ya. Well, jes a littel.

Yoo can count me as one of yur new furrends. I'm reel glad for ya.

Mo and The Purries said...

Hello Harley, you are one lucky kitty!
You have an awesome new mommy and the bestest sister - I can't believe there's a picture of you all sleeping next to each other already!
Welcome to the blogosphere!
luv,
Not The Mama
and the purries from
Purrchance To Dream

Motor Home Cats said...

Hi Harley, we are so glad that you found a forever home. And how wonderful it is that you and Daisy are getting along so well together already. We are so excited for the two of you.

Congratulations!!!

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Unknown said...

Hello Harley! We is sooooooo furry happy yoo gotted one of the bestest furever homes ever!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! Yoo are the luckiest cat in the WERLD!!!! Maybe yoo cood take pikchers of Daisy's tummy win she's not lookin' and send them to me?

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

What a handsome mancat you are! Don't worry, all the cats here were ones nobody would take from the shelters either and they are the best. It looks like you and Daisy are very happy and I am very happy to hear such a wonderful story. It made my day to see you in your new home!

MaoMao said...

Oh, SQUEE!!!! This post made Momma so happy that she's got tears in her eyes. What a blessing. Welcome to your wonderful new home, Harley! And what a delight to see that you and sweet Daisy are already such good friends. You are going to be such a wonderful little brother, and what a fun big sister you have!

We Ballicai (and our Momma) are so very happy for you.

Much love and kittyhugs and purrs from all the Ballicai.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I LOVE this post. Welcome to Harley ... I think Daisy will be so happy with this new friend - "Mom" too :-)

Speedy Cat

Fat Eric said...

Hello Harley! How nice to meet you! You didn't have the best start in life, but now you have the best furrever home ever! And it is great that you and Daisy are already making friends.

I should warn you though, don't let Daisy dress you up in all her outfits, it's not fitting for a manly Mancat-in-Training such as yourself! (well, unless they were very macho outfits, but Daisy likes pink!)

Alexi said...

Hi, Harley!
We are glad to meet you. You and your sister, Daisy, are welcome to visit anytime! We loved your story and we fink you are in a super duper forever home! Are you and Daisy getting along well? Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere and the Innernets!

Alexi and the Krasota Castle Cats

Chesney Cats said...

Hi Harley! it's nice to meet you. We think you are very lucky to have a furever home with Daisy. It looks like you are settling in just fine. We are very, very happy for you & for Daisy!!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Janet said...

Daisy and Daisy's Mommie-It warms our hearts to see that you have given Harley a Forever Home! What a lucky kitty he is to have such a loving family! Both Tinsel and Lily think he is quite handsome!

CastoCreations said...

Oh my goodness!!!

My eyes have tears in them again. But they are HAPPY TEARS!!!! :)

WELCOME HARLEY!!! I am so happy that you got your forever home.

I dropped two of our doggies at the groomers today and they had a 5 month old man cat that I wanted to take home. I wish I could rescue them all! :)

Ikaika said...

Hello, Harley! You are a lucky kitty to have found such a wonderful forever home with Daisy and her mommy. (You look a lot like my spicy vixen, Miss Kitty!)

We visit Daisy every day, so we'll be seeing you soon.

Your friends,

'Kaika, Tabbygail, Tanith, Stella, Midnight, Miss Kitty and Blackie

Anonymous said...

Hey Harley, it's good to see you have found a nice and loving home, I can assure you will enjoy being part of the family of Daisy!
Just purr and love your awesome mommy :)

Castle said...

oh my word! you have a new brofur too!!! yours sounds nicer than mine so far Daisy...wanna swap? i am only joking...i am going to give Timmy a chance, despite his aggression.

welcome to the world of blogging Harley! Daisy is VERY special so be a good brother to her.

I fink Storm and Pixie would be very proud of our Meowmies for honouring our sisters' memory wiv helping Rescue cats...xxx

GumbyTheCat said...

Good for you Harley! Congrats on your new home. Something tells me you'll be VERY pampered...

Niko and Cloud said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! We are so pleased ta meetcha!

Sarah Coggins said...

Welcome, Harley! How great to have found your forever home! Sometimes it takes a while, but so worth the wait because you have found a very special home. Glad to see Daisy is welcoming you in & sharing with you. :)

Athena said...

Welcome Harley! Nice to meet you~

PurrPrints said...

Aww--I am so happy for you Harley--and I love cow-colored kitties (I have two that look s alot like you) so I'm especially happy you found such a wonderful forever home.

Leslie said...

OH MY STARS!
We're in love!
We want to hold one of those squishy big paws!
Mom is just staring and staring! he is adorable!

We hope mom stops staring, and pays US some attention this morning. She says he is fantastic!

Hen K said...

Oh, what a cute kitty! It's amazing how popular your site is when you don't even have your own domain name!

Anonymous said...

Deer Harley it is nice to meet you. My gosh I cant believe how nice Daisy is she is SHARING TOYS that is something I could never ever do. Daisy must reely like you a lot. Well I am excited to see whut kinds of outfits you will get dressed up in ha ha just kidding!

Henson Ray said...

This story and these pictures made me very happy. I even got a little choked up. So glad Daisy has a new friend to play with. The last picture...priceless!!!!

Donna said...

Hello Harley!! I am so excited. This is the best news ever. Welcome home from the shelter, Daisy is a wonderful cat to have for a sister and her Mom and Dad people friends are nice too. Yay! Yaaaay!

Black Cat said...

Harley, welcome! My eyes leaked reading your story, but do you know what? I think it was meant to be, coz you have been adopted into the best family you could have hoped for in your wildest dreams! Already it looks like Daisy has befriended you; her (and now your) Mommie is the kindest you could wish for; you are in a beautiful, comfortable home and Daisy (plus you now) have the biggest readership in the Cat Blogosphere! RESULT!!! I so look forward to learning more about your gorgeous self:) xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Harley!
We are so glad that you have found your Forever Home with Daisy and her parents! Daisy seems to have a very happy home so I'm sure you'll be glad to be there for many years to come! I have a mancat who's dad birth dad was named Harley too!
How in the world did you and Daisy become so friendly with each other so quickly?! I can't believe you're already napping with each other! WAy to go!

Unknown said...

Welcome Home Harley! Sometimes it takes a little while but sure enough, your forever family finds you. You're going to have such fun with Daisy, I can see you're already very photogenic and not the least bit camera shy!

Can't wait for a mancat perspective on Fashion Friday!

Your new pals,

Mica (another mancat) and Petey (my dogbro)

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Well hello Harley! It's so nice to meet you! You are such a beautiful kitty and I'm sure you will grow up to a very handsome (and big) mancat. It looks like you've already won Daisy's heart. That's amazing! It's sometimes hard to get kitties to like each other at first. But the photo of you two snoozing together is purr-fect proof that you are forever friends.

Hugs and purrs,
Cindy & the kitties at Rsoehaven Cottage

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Welcome Harley! You found a wonderful forever home. I can't wait to hear about your adventures with your new sister, Daisy.

Marilyn said...

Yay! Harley, you got the best forever home ever. Welcome to the internets.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

YAY! Welcome to yer new familie at yer home and to yer new familie with us and the rest of the innurnets. Whooohooo!

And Harley- do yoo have a Harley moovabul mashene owtfit?!?! If not, I'm sure Daisy will help find yoo the purfekt Harley owtfit!!

WELCOME! WHOOOHOOOO!!!

Isis said...

Wow wow wow! We're so excited!

i have Tesla here with me, and we're just SO excited and happy for you!

Anonymous said...

BOOYAH!! OMg I is just so very excited for YOU Harley and fro Miss Daisy!!
This is extra special exciting news!!
And what is even better it looks like you guyz have hit it straight off!!

Ohh we is just lost for words due to the excitement!!
Congratulations to the whole Miss Daisy families!!
Beautiful Pixie would be so happy that you all are happy :)))

V-V

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Hey Harley! You are a real handsome guy and now my lovely Daisy is your big sister. Very cool. I am glad you are so fortunate to have this home, in particular. This home is filled with joy and laughter and so much love that you will count your lucky stars.

Be sure to always treat Daisy with respect and cuddle up with her to keep her from missing Pixie too much. Pixie was a wonderful kitty and we are so glad that you are to be one of the family.

Make sure to love your human parents because it makes them feel wonderful. By the way, my name is Bobby and we love you too. :)

Bobby and Theresa111 <<<<----that's my Mommy!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAY HARLEY YOO WUNNA BUNNYKIK CUZ I REELY LOVE TO BUNNYKIK AND IF YOO DON'T NO HOW I CAN TEECH YOO AND WHY DON'T YOO DRESS UP THIS BLOG WITH A NICE COLORFUL BAKGROWND LIKE WITH MANY COLORS AND SPARKLES THAT WOOD BE MUCH BETTER THAN IT IS NOW AND I CAN SUGGEST A MILLYUN DIFFRINT COLORS FOR YOO!!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Harley! I'm so happy that you have found a forever home with such a great sister and people!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Welcome! I am sure you are going to be very happy at your forever home!
Daisy and her mom are pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

Hello Harley! What a lovely boy you are, and how lucky you are to have found such a great home with such a wonderful sister!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for daisy and family and especially Harley. She's going to have a great new family and life! Congrats on your new addition and she is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi Harley,
It's great that you found a forever home. Be sure to take care of your little sister.

Anonymous said...

Hi Harley! We'd love to be your friends too. Welcome to the Blogosphere! You've got a great family there, and we're so happy they picked you!

The Devil Dog said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Harley. What a wonderful story. We are glad it had a happy ending. We think you will be very happy with Daisy. She is awfully nice. And very talented and funny.

Roxy & Lucky

We3Katz said...

Hi, Hi, Hi Harley! Boy, did u git lucky tu get the bestist furever home in da world!

SophieKitty said...

Hi, Harley! It's a pleasure to meet you. You have found the best furrever home (next to mine) that a kitty could ask for. I'm sure you and Daisy will have lots of fun together.

Anonymous said...

Hi Harley! We hope you will be very happy with Daisy and your new Mom and Dad. Daisy is such a fun girl, I am sure you two will have a great time together.

Please stop by our new blog when you have a chance, we love making friends. :o)

momsbusy said...

hi harley! we is fery happy fur yu cuz yu gots yur furever home. we fink daisy will be a goods big sisfur for yu. she is fery smart -she cans do sergery iffens yu efer needs it.

y2k

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Harley, What a pawsome furever home you got there. Daisy will be a wonderful sister to you

~ Girl girl

Toulouse said...

Greetings Harley! I am so pleased to meet you! I know you will be very happy with your new home! You have the best sister and mom too! It looks like you and Daisy are getting along really well! I am so happy for you and look forward to getting to know you!

Your Friend,
Toulouse

Bogdan, the editor said...

Hi Harley!
Good to meet you.
How nice Daisy is being to you. I'm never that welcoming to new siblings.

-Bogdan

Anonymous said...

I'm betting you'll be loved to pieces there and have great adventures.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Harley!
We are all so happy to meet you!! We know the best thing that can happen to a kitty is to find a wonderful loving forever home. All 7 of us were either unwanted, strays, or dumped. So we are so very happy for you that you will now be Daisy's little brother! And what a wonderful way to honor sweet Miss Pixie!
MamaCat & the FurryPurries
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles, Lola, Dandelo & baby Honey

edda said...

glad to know that you now have daisy as a sister and that daisy is being nice to you.

my mommy likes it when cats find their forever homes.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

wowie! Hello Harley!

You look like a nice little mancat! Wea re so glad you found a furrever home at last after being so sick. Daisy is a furry nice girl and our friend.
We think Pixie picked you and led her family to you so you can keep Daisy company and watch after her not to be lonely. take good care of her she never had a brofur before!

purrs, hugs and sandpaper kissies
Kashim & Othello and Salome

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy this is such wonderful news!
We hope you are happy with your new brofur but why ask? the piskhurs of you and Harley show it all!

love and kissies to you
Kashim & Othello and Salome

Willow said...

Harley, I am so happy to meet you! You look like a wonderful brother for Daisy! I'm so glad that you have your forever home!

Purrrrrrrrrrs, Willow

Phoebe said...

Hey, pink-nosed Harley! You have a wonderful family now and I'm happy for you. Daisy is a fun cat and has grand fashion, so she will dazzle a mancat like yourself.

Jaya said...

Oh Harley! You had a tough start, but now you have really lucked out. I felt SO happy reading your story. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. And I know you'll be having some very interesting adventures, living with Daisy.

TabbyNormal said...

Wow! How exciting! And it is a beautiful way to honor Pixie. I was adopted when I was 6 months old too. You definitely look cute in that pile of cats in that box.

You have definitely found a great FOREVER home.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Kellykat said...

Daisy thank you so much for coming by and letting us know that you care about our family during this tough time. We hope your daddy gets to keep his job for a long time and this doesn't happen to your family. We love you!
-Stryder, Scotchy, Sugar & Kellykat

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you, Harley. Daisy will be a fabulous sister to you - you're going to have so much fun, and look how you are both getting along already! :)

Unknown said...

You two kids look like you're gonna get along just fine. Play nice.

peace,
mike
livelife365

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hello, Harley! It is nice to meet you. :) We are glad that you found a wonderful Forever Home. We know Daisy will be a great sister.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hello there Harley!!!!!!

We are so glad to meet you and are so very very very happy that you are now in such a great home!!!!!!!

You are Daisy are going to be the best of friends.

Watch out for Mr. Shrill though.

Yipee!!!

Purrs Goldie and Shade

The Furry Bambinos said...

Hi Harley!!! We are so happy for you that you found your furrever home!! And we know from reading Daisy's blog that you lucked out as furrever homes go!! We can't wait to read more about you! Welcome to the Blogosphere!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

P.S. We're rescues too!

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you Herley! you and Daisy BFFs already wow!! lookz so much funz!! I cant wait to see you more on this bloggy!!

Little Big Man said...

Dude, you are so lucky. You weren't picked last, no uhuh, you was waiting for one of the bestest forever homes there is. Welcome home.

Gian Paolo said...

The long wait was all worth it, I guess. I hope to know more about you, Harley!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Harley! You couldn't have picked a nicer home - they will luff and adore you forever!

You and Daisy look so good in that last pic - like a really close bruvfurr and sisfurr. And it doesn't surprise me that Daisy shares her toys 'cos she's such a sweet girl and was brought up nicely.

I'm so glad you were finally picked for a forever home - and do you know? I think you got the bestest home of all.

Love Milo xx

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Harley! Concatulations on joining Daisy's fambly! I'm sure that you realize how fortunate you are to have been 'dopted into the fambly! You're gonna love livin' there an' having many adventures with Daisy (she's super!).
DMM

Thoughts said...

WOWWWW!!!! Harley we are so happy that you got so lucky to get such a GREAT fur-ever home. Daisy is a very sweet girl and her Mommie is very loving. We hope you love your new life and we hope to hear from you again soon. Let us know how you are doing!

Theodore and Sasha

The Crew said...

Welcome Harley. Congratulations on finding a great forever home. We all know Daisy and she'll be a wonderful sister for you.

We can't wait to get to know you better.

wickedwitch said...

Lucky Harley! What a gorgeous boy your are. I hope you and Daisy will be very happy playing together. Just remember that Daisy rules, no matter how much bigger you get!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, wonderful! Miss a couple of days and you've moved in and introduced yourself already. Well, we're here. And we're so glad to meet you. Any friend of Daisy's is a friend of ours.

Your mom did a very good thing, honoring Pixie by giving you a home. And it looks like you and Daisy are already friends.

Quasi said...

Harley, welcome to your wonderful new home! You are so lucky to have a sister that's the most famous cat in the blogosphere! She'll teach you the ropes of the internets and maybe you can do some modeling, too.

Sushi said...

YAY Daisy! I'm so happy you have a brother already! Harley and you seem to get along very well. Congrats on your new brother YAY!
Hi Harley, are you gonna be co-authoring Daisy's blog too? Meow!

Max said...

Harley dooooood!!!! Nice to meetcha! The Woman says to tell you that you are very very handsome and she is already half in love with you. =sigh= Womens.

I'm glad you got such an awesome forever home. And Daisy is gonna be a spiffy sister! You coulda gotten stuck like I did, with a Buddah Pest...

Anonymous said...

WOW - DKM left us without a laptop and we totally missed your exciting news!

Sasha said...

Hi Harley, it looks as if you and Daisy are going to be good friends.

Wendy Hoke said...

Dearest Harley,

How absolutely wonderful! You have finally found your forever home. And now you are famous too! I'll bet you didn't expect that.

I'm formerly feral too. It feels good to say "formerly."

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are very handsome. I bet you will be a HUGE mancat and you'll have to be gentle and not break your sister Daisy.

I'm happy she shares her toys and I bet you'll be very happy in your forever home.

Anonymous said...

Glad to meet you, Harley! You had to endure a lot when you were a little kitten, but let me tell you, you are going to have it made from now on.

Gaston is back! muahahahaha said...

What a surprise Daisy! You got a new bro! I hope you both have a nice life together!
Happy puuuurrsss

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Woot woot!! Hooray and welcome Harley!!! You are very handsome and we are so happy you found your forever home now!!! We can't wait to learn more about you.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

ahh congratulations ! you got a new brother and a big one !!! so cute and beautiful :D

Lisa said...

Oh shucks. I haven't cried since Tuesday night and I come on here and read Harley's story and here I am crying again because another sweetheart has himself a new home and a great home!! Congratulations on your new home Harley and on your new brofur Daisy!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh how sweet a story this is! I am sorry to be so behind on your blog. Mom busy again as usual. But Harley is wonderful and Daisy is such a good cat to take him in immediately with no fighting. Daisy must be happy to have a brother! Pixie must be looking down proud of you Daisy!
--JB

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey there, Harley, I didn't introduce myself earlier when I left a comment for your sister Daisy. I hope you are settling in and enjoying yourself now in your new Forever Home! You look like you are going to be a grate little brother and you will learn a lot, because your sister Daisy is awesome: she's like Barbie, a scientists and an artist and a model and an athlete and an educator...wow.
Your new buddy, Jimmy Joe

Deodand said...

There is no better tribute to the life of a good cat than giving another good cat a home. You are going to have one giant boycat on your little paws, Daisy! Make sure to keep him in line now.

Southbaygirl said...

Yeah for Daisy getting a new brother! We know how those silly kittens can be-but it's always nice to have a sibling!! We know Harley can't replace Pixie-but we hope Harley makes you and your mum smile!!

Kodak, Winton, 3 Perf, Blossom and mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails