Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Mystery: Froggie Riddles

For today's Monday Mystery, see if you can figure out the answers to these frog riddles!

Here are my frogs. I gathered them together to tell them a bedtime story. But, I could not finish the story. Do you know why?
*

*

*

*

*
Because I kept getting a frog in my throat!




Here are some more: why did the frog make so many mistakes?
Because he jumped to the wrong conclusions!




Where does a frog borrow money from?
From the river bank!




Why do frogs always stand in the outfield?
So they won't miss a fly!




And finally, what kind of frog has horns?
A BULLfrog! Hahahahahaha! I crack myself up. I hope you enjoyed the frog riddles!

Share/Bookmark

125 Notes for Daisy:

PurrPrints said...

Oh yes--my favorite is the outfield one--I'll have to share that with my baseball-fanatic borther-in law

p.s. i've created a new cat-blog-specific blog award just so I'd have something to give to you and some of my other fave kitty blogs--you can see it on my most recent blog post.

Poppy Q said...

Oh Miss D,that picture at the end is wonderful. You crack me up too!!

Have a nice week and good luck with all them slippery frogs.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Daisy, you are so funny, you always make us laugh.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you crack us up, too! That last photo of you made Mom choke on her coffee! hahaha!

The Florida Furkids said...

Daisy,
Thanks for the chuckles this morning! We love the last picture, you're really laughing at that last joke!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

You are the wittiest cat I know Daisy. Very cute! Sorry I haven't left you many notes lately! VERY, VERY busy here. Be careful of Ike!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We got one! We got one! We got one! as you can see we are very excited that we finally got one right. We knew bullfrog. They were all cute and we are all smiling here thanks to the incredibly funny Daisy. ~S,S & C

Kaz's Cats said...

Very, very funny Daisy - we like your frogs and those great jokes!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You crack us up, too! You give us somethin' to giggle 'bout all day long!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh Daisy, you are so funny! My dad laughed very hard at you trying to eat the frog.

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

To quote Larry David, "pretty good Daisy, pretty, pretty, pretty good!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We like the river bank one best! But they're all very funny, Daisy! Thanks for the entertainment!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Okay Daisy, you made me laugh out loud!!! Great jokes!!!

I especially love the last picture!!!!

You are adorable!

Why are frogs so happy?
They eat watever bugs them!

What is a frogs favorite time?
Leap Year!

Why are frogs such liars?
Because they are amFIBians.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ha Ha!!! Very funny!!!!!

A great start to the day!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

We are cracking up too, Daisy! Not least from ur har-har expression in the last photo!
Thanx for giving us a great start to the week. hee hee
Purrs and hugs,

Ramses said...

Your frogs are certainly a LOT more colourful than ours here... How did you colour them Daisy and can we get Mummy to do that too? I mean it'd be a LOT easier to see a red froggy breaking into out cat run than a drab green one!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Those are funny! I love your face in the last picture. Mom woke me up laughing.

Anonymous said...

Daisy we're rolling around on the floor. We're just not sure if it because your jokes were so funny or maybe we just want a belly rub.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy,you are a scream!!!!!!!
You made me laugh too!!!! That's a great way to start the day :)
Purrs Mickey

Cupcake said...

Oh, those are just hilarious! I'm laughing my head off!

Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Here's another one Daisy:

A frog goes to a bank and asks the bank officer for a loan. The bank officer, named Patty Wack, asks the frog if he has any collateral. The frog goes home and comes back with a statue of a cat. The loan officer says: "Wait here. I need to talk to my supervisor."

The loan officer tells her boss: "There's a frog outside asking to borrow some money. He brought this statue for collateral but I don't know what it is and I don't know if I should take it."

The supervisor replied: "It's a knick knack, Patty Wack. Give the frog a loan."

You're welcome.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha daisy

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

hee hee hee~~
Daisy~!!
Your last expression photo is just making me happy~!!!
hahahaha~~~~~

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you cracked me up too daisy! very cute frog riddles today! thanks honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Tybalt said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! What great riddles, Daisy! That last picture of you made my mommy laugh and laugh. You are so expressive! No wonder you are such a great model.

The WriggleButts said...

Tee hee.. You are so funny, Daisy!

kisses, Bajas.

i beati said...

You make hilarious faces Daisy !!I beleive you make the funniest faces I have ever seen. Perhaps there will be Halloweeen masks with Daisy expressions ahahahhahahahahaha

Dma said...

i didn't know i liked frog humor until just now!

The Meezers or Billy said...

those is great jokes Daisy!!!!

Toulouse said...

Daisy, you are hysterical! You have quite the imagination and I look forward to reading your page to see what you come up with next! *giggles*

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Momma can't stop laughing!

ribbet! ribbet! ribbet!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Thanks for the answers! You crack me up, too :-D

Karen and Gerard said...

Those are funny froggie riddles, Daisy, I cracked up too. Thanks for the laugh! I'm forwarding your blog link to my friend, Nancy, who likes frogs. I think she'll really get a kick out of this.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you ARE funny! And it looks like you had great fun with all those frogs.

Shaggy and Scout said...

These were wonderful jokes!
We like your colorful herd of frogs too!

Louche Tabby said...

......I thought the answer was: a horny toad!......

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Bull Frog...

ha-ha-ha-ha

Purrs
Abby

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hahaha! Great frog jokes!! We love that last picture of you laughing. It makes us laugh!!
~ The Bunch

Janet Roper said...

Daisy, you are so clever!
Harmony,
Janet

Monty Q. Kat said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Fitness Diva said...

LOL, Daisy! I got them all this time (without looking at ANY answers!)

You just really know how to have some fun, don't you, girl?
I need to hang out with you a bit.
Playing with frogs sounds like a lot of fun!

That pic of you laughing at the end was great! It made ME laugh!! :D

Speedcat Hollydale said...

A librarian was quietly working when three chickens walked in and jumped on to the counter, eyed her and said "BUK BUK BUK" Not sure she was sane she gave the chikens three books and they left. An hour later in walked the chickens again jumped onto the counter, returned the books they had taken earlier and said "BUK BUK BUK" Now convinced she was out of her mind she gave them three books, they took one each and left. This time she decided to follow them. She followed them down to the local pond and stood horrified as they threw the books into the water. All of a sudden they flew back out of the pond and a frog stuck it's head up saying "RREDIT RREDIT RREDIT!"

Speedcat Hollydale said...

... and I truly like the last picture of you Daisy :-)

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy, You crack me up too!

With all the stormy stuff coming toward Florida we are thinking of you. Are you in a place where you need to "batten down the hatches"? I don't know what that means but I think it may mean put your life vest on and get your frogs in a row so you can escape with your momma if you need.

Babs (Beetle) said...

ou cracked me up too Daisy! That last photo was priceless!

Purrs, Sukie x

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow yoo must hav sooper powers of in ... invuln ... well ennyway its amazing that yoo can tuch the poison tree frogs and evn eet them and not get hurt yoo shood be on that show heroes!!!! ok bye

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahahaha...thanks Daisy, we laffed and laffed. Hmm, are yoo a frog wrangler?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

He he. You tell a good joke Daisy. It is okay to laugh at your own jokes if they are good.

Anonymous said...

You're really thankful for this post, Daisy is so funny :D

Thanks for sharing it out !!

Unknown said...

*snork* Dat was some funny stuff!

~ Molly ~

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you should be in Vegas!
:-D)

Anonymous said...

Lol...Great riddles and I love the last photo :)


P.s. Hi Pixie...Hugs Ariel

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, thanks for making me chuckle today! I love your laugh in the last photo - you are too cute!

Thoughts said...

Daisy you are too funny sometimes. You have quite a sense of humor. I always laugh at your jokes.

That last picture of you is adorable too! (as usual!)

Anonymous said...

Daisy: Have you seen these? As you are a Florida kitty I thought you'd get a kick out of them:
http://www.amyoops.com/2008/09/florida.html

Hope you are staying safe and dry.

The Furry Kids said...

Those are good jokes, Daisy! Those frogs look very, very whappable! Did your Mommie bring them back from her trip?

Love,
Tazo

Marian said...

Daisy - You are too, too funny!! You've started our Monday off right.
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

The Island Cats said...

Ha! You crack us up too, Daisy! Thanks for the laughs!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Furry Cute!

Colby and Cheddar said...

Oh HAI! You has a good sense of humor. We was laffin' furry hard at the froggy jokes.

We has a snail joke for your friend Mr. Snail. It goes like this:

Two turtles get into an accident and collide in the water!

Fortunately, Mr. Snail was on the shore and called it into the police.

But when the policeman asked him what happened, you know what Mr. Snail said?

"I'm sorry, officer, but it all happened so FAST!" hee hee.

We gives you awards, Daisy! Come to our blog and get them, okay?

Anonymous said...

I love to visit the post so frequently.Because i love to see the photograph.Thanks for sharing this in your post with us.Waiting for your next post like this & Have a nice week and good luck.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You crack me up, Daisy!
--JB

Liss said...

Good riddles!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

MOL !!! So funny we are all smiling, which is good for momma cus she's all hissed waiting on a locksmith to come get her keys out of the red wheel box! :p

Chat Blanc said...

those riddles gave me the giggles! btw I like your colorful frogs, they're cute.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Haaaaaa haaaaaa! Daisy, those were great riddles! You made us laugh and laugh. And we especially love your expression in the last picture!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

We liked your froggie jokes Daisy. Those frogs seem to jump all over the place and on you too!

Poppy said...

Very funny, Daisy! I love that last picture of you!

Poppy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We are laffin and laffin Daisy!

jenianddean said...

You are just way too funny Daisy!
--Jasper

Donna said...

I like the blue frog best.

Asta said...

Daisy
We'we wolling on the gwound laughing..those awe good ones, hehehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Motor Home Cats said...

Those are great riddles Daisy. We hope you and your family are safe from Ike.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hahahahaha these jokes made me very very happy!

Daisy you are a sweet girl and I hope you and your sister Pixiekins have a happy wonderful day!

love and purrrs

Marilyn said...

Aren't some of those frogs poisonous?

I'd be careful about getting them in my throat.

The jokes were great. I liked the outfield one.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i like yer froggie jokez daisy.
yer verree funnee!
luv--jh

The Devil Dog said...

Those are very funny jokes.

Roxy

Bob Dylan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CastoCreations said...

You just crack me the Arf up. That last photo and your facial expression is flippin' awesome!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Dems waz furry funny, Daisy! Your Mawmee is a furry goods fotografur!
She gotted you smilin!!

Luv,
Daisy May n da Katie Katz

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy - you're a scream. FAZ

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Bwhahahahahah! Yoo are just da bestest commedienne. Dat last picshure of yoo am da best. Yur Mom has soooo much fun wif yoo. Well, yoo are so inspiring wif all dem great looks and clothes.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hee hee hee, furry funny, Daisy.
Love and Purrs,
KC

Jans Funny Farm said...

hahahahaha. You cracked us up too, Daisy.

Chrissie said...

You're so funny, Miss Daisy!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Oh, Daisy. You crack me up!

Sarge Charlie said...

har har har, you crack me up also Miss Daisy

SophieKitty said...

I love that last picture of you. And you certainly have a cool frog collection.

Tesla and Hansel said...

Oh meh yes dem were uh sum good jokes... i fink yoo mighta killed mommeh dough... dat ok she much quieter when seepin.

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy you never fails to crack MOmma and I up too!!
Your last pikture looks likes you iz trying to do the Elvis grin/ wink/ whatever he does.
You iz pawesome little Miss!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, goodness ... You are so funny, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Anonymous said...

A bunch of silly jokes are a nice way to tell Monday it's not getting the better of us this time... :-)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa haa you sure are good at telling froggie jokes Daisy. :)

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You and your frogs made my day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are cute riddles and great pictures.

Lux said...

What a face in that last picture, Daisy! I loved your riddles! :)

Ellen Whyte said...

*Giggle* you crack us up too Daisy!

Chesney Cats said...

Cute frog riddles, Daisy.....Mama groaned & giggled at the same time!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Sushi said...

Loved the riddles Daisy and thanks for erasing those comments. Shhhh! Mama doesn't know....

Black Cat said...

Oh noes! Maomew was laffin so much she's gorn tits up agin!

Luv,
Bozo
oxo

Skeezix the Cat said...

I blew Fansy Feest owt my noze I wuz laffin so hard. YEP! I was laffin an laffin. Yoo krak me up!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Too funny, Daisy! Those were silly riddles and jokes! :)

Samantha & Mom said...

Hehehehehehehe!! Your frog riddles were great!! A BULL frog, you crach us up!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Hi,
oh hes..Its new gift idea,very fantastic blog,I will share this with my friends.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
oh hes..Its new gift idea,very fantastic blog,I will share this with my friends.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh my, just look at that face! I love this cat!

Anonymous said...

You're really thankful for this post, I’ve been really enjoying checking up your posts from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Haha!! this is so cracking funny!! You really made me laugh out lound :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for this good read you shared here !!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for this great blog and pictures, it's been great to check this out !!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! This was actually what I was looking for all over the net, and I am glad that I finally stumbled into your article! I love your blog and cool design you have :)
aoc gold guide isk guide runescape guide lotro guide

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I have read a lot on this topic, but you definitely give it a good vibe. This is a great post. Will be back to read more!
African American Blogs

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
wholesale clothing

Anonymous said...

I was surfing when I passed by your website. I must admit that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors... Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post here! Water Damage Restoration

Anonymous said...

I admire the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer! I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. Thumbs up! Water Damage Restoration

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing! Walther Air Guns FWB Air Guns

Anonymous said...

I just couldnt leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors... Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post here! Professional Networking

Anonymous said...

Nice article.It's really interesting read for me.Hope this will be useful for every one.Thanks for sharing this interesting one.Keep posting.Expecting more blogs from you.

Anonymous said...

This is one of very few blogs that was worth the read, a great insight. My friend will be so exciting to check out that. Thank you for sharing out. Air Jordan Release Dates

Anonymous said...

Very funny.It's really interesting read for me.Hope this will be useful for every one.Thanks for sharing this interesting one.Keep posting.Expecting more blogs from you.

Anonymous said...

I will have your blog forwarded to some of my friends who will enjoy this as much as I did.Thanks for sharing this interesting one.Keep posting.All the best for you future posts

Anonymous said...

Wow! Daisy,You have answers are very funny.I really enjoyed.But i have a request please finish the story.Daisy, you are looking so nice!.Really cute.All the very best for you next story!

Anonymous said...

Daisy You are really a funny character.Cute Daisy, those were great riddles! You made us laugh and laugh. And we especially love your expression .I loved the last picture!
keep posting

Anonymous said...

Daisy,i appreciated for your funny questions & answers.You are really lovely and wonderful.Wow,you have eaten all the frogs!Poor frogs!The first picture is really amazing.Most of the people love their nature.I am looking forward to see your future posts.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely can spend all my time watching animal videos. I need to get another kitty after watching Curly in all the antics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails