Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Toysday with Harley

I have a confession to make: I am HOOKED on TRACKBALL! This might be the funnest sport ever invented. The ball goes round and round and round and round and makes a loud NOISE! I love things that MOVE FAST!
Now, I am spending all of my free time at the TRACK! I hope I get an ALLOWANCE soon. Because I need the moneys.
I am SURE that I will win soon. Just ONE more round. Go, red ball, GO!
ps: If you click on that green button on the left, you can help my shelter maybe win some moneys, too!

Share/Bookmark

110 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh noes Harley, you don't want to get hooked on the track! You will lose all your moneys and have nothing left for toys! That would be very very bad.

Huffle Mawson

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Haha...Ginger has the same fascination, until the trackball came off the track.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That trackball looks fun, but don't get hooked. You need money for treats too.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see you are having fun, Harley~!!!! But don't get hooked!!!!

Poppy Q said...

That looks like super fun there Harley. I am glad you is enjoying yourself, and that Daisy lets you play in peace.

Forever Foster said...

That is a fun looking toy, Harley. We are happy to see your post here, and we hope you and Daisy are having lots of fun getting to know each other.

-Fui, Suey and Evie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Harley! Get that ball! Gandalf and his litter mate BooBoo use to love the trackball. Mom had to keep buying the cardboard middles, too! I use to just watch them play with it and wonder why they were so fascinated by it! Have fun! - Grayson

i beati said...

Toys make sleek, fun cats!!I'm on my way to the store to get more toys and treats now. Toodles sandy

Parker said...

I thought kittens weren't allowed at the track!
It's wonderful to see you looking so happy Harley - you sure are a cutie!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

We are not too sure you can bank all ur monies on that red ball, Harley!
But it is mighty enticing... *stares at the track*
Go Redball Go, Give Harley his moolah dough!

gemmak said...

Ohhh Harley, that is a dangerous route to go....you know where 'just one more round' gets cats on the track! ;o)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I think I would get hooked too. Looks like lots of fun.

Purrs Shade

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Harley, it looks like you are having fun in your new home. We will do our best to help the shelter win the $. ~S,S & C

Kathy said...

Harley, I say do whatever makes you happy! You can always go to rehab later. p.s. I love your signature. You have very nice handwriting, but I hope your paws 'n claws didn't get too inky!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Whoohooo-yer a cat hoo likes to live life on the edge. That track luks awesume, pleeze bet five temptatshuns on the red ball fur us!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh dear, Harley, you are a bit young for such an addiction! But then again, you now have a forever home and I am sure your sister Daisy would bail you out if you needed it!

Sen-Chan and Tom

Isis said...

Oh that does look like a great game Harley! :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Be careful that you don't get hooked and lose all of your green papers. Then you couldn't have treats and stinky goodness to eat.

Maggie May said...

Harley, that does look like a fun game!! I think you are hooked already!
~The Creek Cats~

Lidian said...

That sure looks like fun, Harley! Does Daisy like to play too? We might ask Santy Claws for that fun game...

Happy Toysday!

xx Asha and Katia

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Be careful there Harley, betting is an addiction. Although you probably can't go wrong if you're betting on the red ball!

Liss said...

Hehe Go Harley! Win big!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

hARLY this be maxie I am obossed wiff that track toy i spend all my free tim loveing it hour and hours i even fall aleep on it My mama said i not aloud to get an alloncence since i might spend it all at the track


Maxwell AKA Maxie or Max Max

JD at I Do Things said...

GO, HARLEY, GO! I know if you keep trying, you will win. The odds are in your favor. I'm very happy to see that today is Toysday with Harley!

JD at I Do Things

The Lazy Iguana said...

I clicked the thing. I hope I win that boat!

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean said something about staying off of the wrong side of the track, but I don't get it.

Mickey's Musings said...

Moderation Harley!!!!!! You need to save money,after all,there are other sports!!!!! Check them all out before you spend all your money :)
Purrs Mickey

Dma said...

i'm with u harley. i too like things that go round and round.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Go, Harley go! That looks super fun. I have to ask my mom to get me one.
--JB

Chrissie said...

Harley, my friend, try real hard not to become addicted to trackball. Addictions eat up lots of green papers and then you lose your teeth and get real skinny and end up livin' in the gutter. This is not a fun way to spend your young life. They don't have trackball in the gutter.

Your friend,

Angus

sourpuss said...

Harley, my dear, you are VERY cute.

Does your adorable sister Daisy ever play trackball with you?

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Harley! We're hooked on our trackball too! Maybe we all need Trackball Anonymous (TA)!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Jackie said...

oh my this looks fantastic!! But Puma is my only cat left now and he is very old.

Sadly my baby girl Sugarpuss rolled down the windows in the big truck during the night and got herself lost somewhere in north of San Fransisco.

My hubby has been back 2 or 3 times but we can't find her. She would have loved this.

So today I will take the time and click for you.

Have a great day!!:-))))

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh i think you won that time. i saw it!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Go Harley Go! Looks like a mighty fun game. :)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you having such fun Harley! Maybe Daisy could have a look in the Yellow Pages for "Trackballers Anonymouse" ?

Hehe.

jenianddean said...

Oh my goodness!!! That looks like soooooo much fun! I'm going to have to ask Sandy Claws for one of those.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

PS I went and vote for your shelter!

Karen and Gerard said...

My dad's cat, Striper, loved that trackball game too. He had lots of fun with it. I will click on that green box in the sidebar to help out a shelter.

snowforest said...

Harley that's a very fun game you are playing ~ we'll try to design such a track in our housie too..

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I have a hunch that your ball is going to win today, Harley!

Hugs & purrs,
Cindy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Be careful Harley, yoo don't want to get addicted to da track. Furst thing yoo know it will be da track and rolling in nip and yoo'll haf no money and yoor life will be nuffing but fun...wait, dat sounds okay, never mind.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am not an ekspert in theez matters but this gaym appeerz to be rigd im just sayin ha ha ok bye

Asta said...

Harley

That looks like a supew fun toy..but you shouldn't take up gambling..it's a dangewous paf.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mr. Hendrix said...

careful with the track! it is like Vegas, it can take all your green papers and leave you no money for treats!

Chase also loves the track. perhaps you can start a support club?

Anonymous said...

Harley, I'll bet that as soon as you settle in you'll get a terrific toy allowance. I can see why like that trackball thingy...

just don't get too hooked on track...

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Harley!
Pete Underfeet is hooked on the trackball, too! Maybe you all can go off to the track together sometime!
I voted for your shelter, and sent out the message to lots of my non-cat-blogging friends, too!
Love ya,
Not The Mama

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look like you are very fast Harley!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harely at the track ... now we'll know exactly where to find you!

purrs
Abby

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Uh oh! Are you gambling on that red ball? Ya know gambling is addictive.....and being addicted to the nip is much more fun than gambling.

Tara said...

Those track balls are so fun! We love ours too!

Good luck on your bets!

Tara

LZ said...

Harley I think you'll find as you grow older that the ball gets a little boring. But as a kitten I totally understand!

Kaze

Forty Paws said...

Harley is WAY KYOOT. He is almost symmetrical, just like our Reno except he has that black patch on his left arm. How's his butt? Is it even?

Luf, Us

Marilyn said...

And the red ball always wins? That would be an easy way to win money but the odds are so good you probably wouldn't win much.

This looks like a fun game.

Nomi said...

Glad you are having such fun Harley. Does Daisy spend her gween papers too ?

Shaggy and Scout said...

That's a great game Harley and you really look like you are concentrating hard at it!

Samantha & Mom said...

Harley track Ball is fun! Just don't use all your green papers betting! Buying treats and toys is more fun!
Your FL furiends,

Babs (Beetle) said...

That trackball looks like great fun. I think I would like one.

Purrs, Sukie x

Fat Eric said...

It's great to see you have such fun with your new toys in your new home, Harley!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, you have very very nice colors.
black and white are my favorites.
Pierro is grey and white.
Bigbeansister calls him a dirty q-tip, but Harley, you are not a dirty q-tip

I hope you win!

L. Alida said...

Hi Harley! That toy is super cool! You sure look cute playing with it too. It's so nice to see you settling in to your new home with sister Daisy. I hope your new diet works for you two. Lots of kitties have very sensitive tummies.
Have a Happy Day!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Wow Harley, what a fun game. You are so lucky.

Earthypix said...

That does look the funnest game ever!Me wants one!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi harley! mommie buyed us one of dose but we did not played with it.
tell daisy thanks for the informations about chase, we already seen her website too, she is in fact a very very special therapy cat!
figaro and veronica

TorAa said...

ha-ha we would learn that play.
Can we play - when we are two?

purr purr
Felicia and Rosa

Mini said...

I have an award for you waiting at my blog.

Clover said...

Hi Harley!
That looks like a pawesome toy! Hope you get an allowance soon too...
Love Clover xo

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut oh....the trackball is loads of fun and you can get addicted to it! We hope you don't need an intervention!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

MaoMao said...

hehe, Harley! You look like you're havin great funsies at the track. You sound like a furry playful kittyboy! I bet you like spazzin, just like I do!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMaoMaoMaoMao!

The Furry Kids said...

Trackball is super fun! It's my very favorite game.

EG

Unknown said...

oh boy!! me luv dat toyz!! Harley you is such a beautiful kitteh!!

Donna said...

I voted for your shelter. :)

That looks like an awesome game.

Sushi said...

Hey Harley, I see you're having tons of fun with this toy! I knew you'd be so happy in your new home!

Anonymous said...

Harley, what a fun mancat you are! You look like you're enjoying your time at the Track. I can see how it would become quite addictive!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Unknown said...

Oh Harely, I hope you do not get addicted to the track! Ask Daisy about addictions, she was addicted to Catnip - she even has a movie about it. Rehab is hard, so please be careful.

It looks like you and Daisy are having lots of fun playing together, too bad you guys don't have more toys : ) Ha, ha, ha....oh that one made me laugh.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Ah oh! Hope we don't have to do an intervention with you, Harley, one of these days.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I wouldn't worry about an allowance, Harley. If you're good to Daisy, maybe she'll share her funny money with you ;-) She has lots of it!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow does that look like a fun toy!!
I thinking I be sending Momma out to find me one of those things!
PES: Daisy please do not let Hayley waste his money :))

V-V

Kimo and Sabi said...

That IS da funnest game ever -we agree!

Fred said...

Our cats love trackball! Even Chrissy, who growls instead of playing, likes it.

BeadedTail said...

Harley, looks like you are having a great time with that track!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You are sooo cute, Harley! I'm glad there's only one ball to bet on!

Anonymous said...

Harley, Daisy has some moneys. Maybe she'll loan you some til you get an 'lowance.

But don't get addicted or you'll bet the fur off your back!

Quasi said...

I think you may be able to borrow some money from Daisy...

Black Cat said...

Oh Harley, it's so good to see you having such fun! You have been adopted into the best forever home:) xxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
I can see you have been busy!
I hope you get all the money you want!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Crew said...

Harley, you should talk to Daisy. She always has wonderful ideas for getting more green papers.

Sassy Kat said...

Looks like a fun thing to do. Are you getting practice to play at the gambling places????? I think they have a ball thingie there.

Unknown said...

Maybe Daisy wud share her green papers wif yoo? Dat way when yoo win big yoo could share some wif her too!

Just Ducky said...

Hi Harley. I was so busy last week that I didn't know you had joined Daisy as her little brofur. You look quite handsome as well. Enjoy your new home.

The Devil Dog said...

Ha ha ha, Harley. That is funny, but there are no numbers for you to bet on, so we do not think you will be winning any money.
Sorry.

Roxy

Lux said...

Good luck! That looks like lots of fun!

P.S. We voted ...

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ooh, be careful, Harley. I'd hate to see you get addicted at such a young age. I'm sure that Daisy's got some cautionary videos you can watch to help you understand the power of addiction.

Anonymous said...

ohoh Daisy - Harley is pretty gosh darned cute...!!! you might have yourself some competition!! (of course you are ALWAYS top cat to me!)

Mr. Echo said...

Harley I love the track too! I like to lay on my bak and reech ofur my hed and roll the ball around. And that center thing feels good on yur claws.

Anonymous said...

Harley, it's so great to see you're settling in to your forever home. It is fun to play and not have to worry about anything else!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Don't become a gambler, Harley. You'll end up broke all your life, living on the street, wearing old clothes and begging for cat kibble.

Kitikata-san said...

Harley, you are so cute! Tell me when you get that ball out ok? I would like to know how to do that.

Motor Home Cats said...

Hi Harley, we used to have one similar to that, but then it lost its fascination, and it disappeared one day. We don't know where it went.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Oh Harley beware!. I've been down that same road, and it's not pretty. You start hanging around the track at all hours of the day and night, and eventually it loses it's thrill. Then someone offers you some catnip, and suddenly the track is fun again. Then one day you find yourself showing your tummy to complete strangers for green papers to buy nip and go to the track. Just say "No"!!!

edda said...

we all like trackball too, harley!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer harley,
sum time ago, mi brudder matsui an i yoozed to go to da track, too.
dat pikshur uv u remindz me uv da good timez we had.
i mus find dat track again.
i wood laff an laff!
luv--jh

The Fitness Diva said...

That looks like a fun toy!
I'll have to find one for my little sweeties! :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Harley, it looks like you are having fun with the trackball! That's one of our favourite toys too. We actually have three different kinds of trackballs, and they are great fun! :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

HAVE YOO TRIDE BUNNYKIKKING??? THAT'S A FUN GAME! TRY BUNNYKIKKING DAISY! HAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

My coworker Henrey likes to go to the track too. Be careful--he's always losing his moneys.

Anonymous said...

Lol..Harley your so funny and cute.
I will click the green button :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

My trackball lights up when I bat it around. Does yours, Harley?
DMM

Phoebe said...

Now that looks like a fun game for you! I hope you win the jackpot.

Anonymous said...

Great site and what a great game. I must look out for one for our Dulcie, she would just love it!
Thanks.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi Harley! Mom hasn't let me visit for awhile and I didn't even know Daisy got a new sibling! Or are you just visiting? Either way, that track sure looks fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails