Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Catch!






Share/Bookmark

98 Notes for Daisy:

Forever Foster said...

Good catch, Daisy! Games with treats are the BEST! :)

Good luck to Cats Exclusive in the competition. We have voted:)

-Fui, Suey and Evie.

Teddy Westlife said...

You are very multi-talented Daisy. I think you have a lot to teach Harley.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Nom! Nom! Nom! Daisy, your teeths are ferocious! And just look at those curly whiskers!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Catching da treat ~ Priceless

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well caught Daisy. Mum wants to kiss your sweet curly throat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,
it has happend so much in the last time!
I am so sorry that Pixie has passed away. That is surely a great loss..

But you have a new furriend: Harley. Looks like a very nice cat!

I liked that picture with you and your mom in the garden. Do you have a boat? It's so close to the water!

I really loved the little story with the snail! You are allways so creative.

Anonymous said...

That's a great catch Daisy! How on earth did your Mum get that photo? She must be so quick with the camera (and to get it in focus is amazing!) :)

Anonymous said...

haha Miss Daisy was it raining there??
You sure is having a bad hair day.. and well the piktures are not your most flattering..
I would be having words with the Momma about this!!
Though even on bad hair days you is cutie pie :)

V-V

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love the way the photos show off your curly furs, Daisy!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

The Lazy Iguana said...

I added the click thing to my page.

gemmak said...

Daisy, clever catching curly cat! :o)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wonderful catch, Daisy,
Wonderful~!!!
You have my 10 points!!!

Parker said...

Yum! Playing catch like that is always a good time!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

yer a grate catchur, daisy! Yoo shuld try owt fur the floryda marlins with that talent!!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Good catch. Pretty soon they teach you to chase and catch frisbee, must like woofie.

Poppy Q said...

You look very eager for that treat Miss D, I can see you stretching up high for it.

You deserve a million bijillion treats for being such a special girl.

Smooches

Kavita (luvikavi) said...

I LOVE your blog :)Your cat is so adorable and she reminds me of my Mitzy :( She looks almost the same as Daisy. I haven;t seen Mitzy in 2 years since I don't live at home any more.

Nice catch Daisy!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Mmmmm...treats! Tastey!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Lidian said...

You are a really good catcher, Daisy! We are very impressed...

Have fun! :)

xx your pals, Asha and Katia

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's great! You can really see your curls in those photos also.

Sandy Kessler said...

You are so adept at catching Daisy - another of your talents..

I love to come here to see you playing with Harley on the sidebar. We lost another kitten and the third looks poorly . sometimes not meant to be maybe- hard for me to let go ..sk

Anonymous said...

Great catch, Daisy. I wish I could be as quick!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are a real pro Daisy.

We are ashamed to admit it but Mommy makes us stand up and beg like a dog for treats. ~S,S & C

Babs (Beetle) said...

That's one of the best games ever - Catch!

Purrs, Sukie x

Mickey's Musings said...

Great catch!!! Next,catch from a distance. It will not matter if you catch any,you get to eat all the treats while trying!!!! Hahahaha
Purrs Mickey

Chrissie said...

Yum! Were those chick-hen flavored or beef? Or maybe milk?
Soo, how's that young'un doin'? Are ya'll gettin' along? Have there been any nap piles at your house yet?

Anonymous said...

You're a great catcher Daisy! We even got to see your fierce teeths!

We also really like your new little brother Harley!

Dma said...

that's the best baby robin imitation i've ever seen.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

u know ... gurlz wid long neckz ar da most byootiful.
u look a little like audrey hepburn in dat furst shot.
wow!
luv--jh
pee ess ... i wunder if dat grate audrey hepburn liked temptashunz herself?

The Fitness Diva said...

You got it! Good for you, girl.
I was worried there for a minute! ;)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You always amaze me with your abilities. I won't even take a treat from the PM's hand. It has to be flat on the ground.

Bravo!

~Shade

Sasha said...

You look a bit scary with your mouth open like that Daisy. Usually you look so sweet.

jenianddean said...

Fancy catching. We'll take out of Dad's hand, but we haven't learned to catch yet. Daisy, you're always raising the bar!
--Jasper

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great catch Daisy!!!!!!

Cynthia Blue said...

Ooo that's a fun catch! :) Some of my dogs don't know how to catch, food bounces off their noses. LOL

Linda S said...

Good catch! Can you teach Little Ding to do something besides stare at it?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good catch daisy! i am going to see if sarge will do that with me and some yellow jelly beans!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

How cute! Good girl!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog woooo those ar sum toofeez yoov got their!!! remind me not to mayk yoo mad ha ha ok bye

Mini said...

Good catch, for a cat can Harley do it to? Is Harley at the TRACK again?

Shaggy and Scout said...

Nice! We love seeing your curly neck!

Unknown said...

Good catch Daisy! Happy WW!

catsynth said...

Looks like you caught it!

The Island Cats said...

Hey, that's pretty good, Daisy! (And some good flashy box work!)

Patrice said...

I like the close up pics so I can see the curly furs on your neck.

eastcoastlife said...

Good one!
I love playing this with my son too. haha...

Sarah Coggins said...

Good job, Daisy! :)

Clover said...

Great catching, Daisy!!
Love Clover xo

Unknown said...

Wow! Yoo can catch a treat? We won't let the mom hand feed us, weird we know!

Lux said...

Fantastic, Daisy! Yayyyyyy!

Anonymous said...

Very good Daisy your so cute :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
YOU could catch for the MLB!

Purrs
Abby

Tybalt said...

You are so talented, Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy! You are an excellent catch!

Anonymous said...

Rocky says, "I love my treats too! Chomp!" :)

Milton said...

::Clap, Clap, Clap!::

Mine mombean sez that the first picture looks like the ad for some shark movie. I think that would be a very scary movie, and I don't do scary movies.
She thought it was funny. Yeah, she's a little strange like that.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Mighty impressive!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Good job!
I like the leftside photo of you acting crazy with harley.
veronica

Motor Home Cats said...

Good Job Daisy. That looks like lots of fun. Cody sometimes likes to play that game too.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Kellykat said...

Daisy your so adorable!

Black Cat said...

Good catch and great photos of your curliness Daisy! :) xxx

Diane G. said...

Wow! No paws needed!

We think you are a cutie pie!

Carmela and Moe

Spooky said...

Good catch!

Tiger Lily said...

Good catch Daisy! Will that be part of your circus routine someday?

Eduardo said...

Good Catch Daisy!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sunny's Mommy said...

You do catch good, Daisy! Maybe one day we can see Harley inhale treats.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow! Your mom is lucky she still has fingers left. You look starved.

Thanks for the input. We had several say they had to scroll right to see the whole banner, so we very reluctantly let blogger resize it so folks can view it. But even before, no matter what we did ...... sigh.

Marilyn said...

I can really see how curly you are in those pictures.

That was a good catch.

Unknown said...

Those pictures really show off your curly furs! My Mum and Grandpa have curly hairs, my Grandpa is actually nicknamed Curly, most people don't even know his real name! (which is Maynard, ha, ha, ha....I think I would prefer Curly too) : )

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty dainty neck you have.

And such big scary teefs!

Asta said...

HehehehehDaisy
Youw Mommmi missed almost, but you saved the day wif youw catch
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Donna said...

Yummy! Good work.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

What a very good catch! I can even see the tasty morsel in your mouth once you caught it.

Cindy

BeadedTail said...

Great catch Daisy! I love your cute little neck!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

YUM!

The Florida Furkids said...

Great job catching that treat....hey Mom...we need to practice treat catching......

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Daisy you remind me of a lion in the circus - and your brave Mommy's fingers are the lion tamer's head!

Your pal,

Petey

Quasi said...

Your pictures made me hungry for a Temptation.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Uh-oh~ Typist Momma did not mean to put us on WW Linky today. Just wanted to say Good Catch!
~ Bandit

Anonymous said...

Oh Snackies!! yum!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Yeehee! Look at those fangers!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, that treet didn't stand a chanse!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yummo! Did you save some for me?
DMM

PurrPrints said...

I give your catching skills a 10 out of 10...

Lorenza said...

Yummy treats Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Phoebe said...

Daisy, that cute food ritual looks fun!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are very cool action shots.

Sarge Charlie said...

way to go miss daisy

Bogdan, the editor said...

Hey. I can do that, too! I should get my Investor to get it on "film."

Jimmy Joe said...

Mmmm, that looks like a good game to practice, Daisy.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Gizmo said...

I gave you an award! Come by my blog to pick it up!!!
=^..^=
~Gizmo

Sushi said...

I loved these pictures!!! You're so interested in this treat, didn't even blink, good catch! Where do your goat friends live?
Interesting friendship :)

Max said...

I'dve bit someone's finger. Accidentally, of course ;)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think your pawsome at catch.

~ Girl girl

Mr Jingles said...

Daisy... I loves the curls on your neck... purr...

The Furry Kids said...

You are a great catcher, Daisy. I think your neck furs are absolutely bee-yoo-tee-ful!

Love,
Tazo

The Crew said...

(clapclapclapclapclap) Wonderful!

Mr. Echo said...

Temptayshuns! Nom nom nom nom

Related Posts with Thumbnails