Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everybuddy! Did I scare you? This is my Devil cap. I got it from my friend Bobby at SKDD! Can you see the creepy raven on the side? I hope it does not peck my eyeballs.
Here I am trying to smile, in case you like friendly devils better. So far, my eyeballs are still in their sockets. Good, good, raven.
This is my mysterious and dramatic look! "And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting..."
Can you see the little capelet on the back? This might protect my neck in case the raven decides to swoop!
I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and get lots of treats! And no tricks.

Share/Bookmark

120 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Not sure about scary, but we think you look absolutely adorable, Daisy!

Happy Halloween!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom-Kun and Tama-Chan

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Wht a cute and pawsome halloween outfit you got. I'm sure you'll get lots of treats

~ Girl girl

snowforest said...

Stunning pikturs! You look very very puretty :)

Anonymous said...

Adorably Scary Daisy!

WisHinG yOu a FaBulOuSly SpOoKy HalLoWeEn!

sandyland said...

I'm telling you right now between the eyes and the outfit , I am shaking !!

Evie is so scared she could not even look at the screen.. Happy Happy

Anonymous said...

and the award for best cat wearing a hat goes to... Daisy the Curly Cat!

Devil cap, Schmeveil Cap! Daisy, you are a Scream this Halloween! We wish you and Harley a wonderful Trick or Treating!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That raven deserves a treat!!! Eyes appear still intact.

Didn't know you were a Poe fan, Daisy?

Have a fun day!!!

Purrs and a Halloween Kiss,
Goldie and Shade

RJ Flamingo said...

You make an absolutely fabulous devil, Daisy! Every pose, a classic! And I love your Halloween basket, too! I think you should give the raven a treat, too, and he'll leave your pretty eyes alone...

Happy Halloween!

Lynn said...

nice outfit, daisy. happy halloween too!

Poppy Q said...

Great photo shoot this week Miss D!! You don't look very scairty although you has a stern expression on your face. I hope you get a millionbijillion treats.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Daisy, what scary pictures! I hope that raven is still behaving himself.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy!
I like this adorable hat on you, so so cute~!!!!
I think your smile is having some meanings inside, hahaha~~ You might thinking of some naughty thought, I like it!!
Happy Halloween to you!!!!
Great fashion!

Cat with a Garden said...

Hihi, you're a devilish little devil. Happy Halloween to you, oh, and of course to Harley, too!
Siena

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look absolutely adorable. I have never seen such a stunning devil. Thank you for being here every morning. My girls can't wait to see what you have been up to.

Parker said...

I think that the Raven is stunned by your beauty!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, even on Halloween you are a fashion plate!

Happy Halloween!

Barb said...

Daisy, you are adorable! I do not think the Raven would dare to peck your eyes out! I am sure he secretly adores you, as do we all! Love your askeery Spidey basket, too!

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwww......you make the cutest Devil Daisy!! Happy Halloween to you and Harley!!
Have a wonderful day!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

lil scary...indeed!

Amber-Mae said...

Ha! Love it!!! What hairy eyeballs you have there... Happy Howl-O-Ween Daisy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

badgirl33 said...

Happy Halloween to you too Daisy..and lot of treats

Cupcake said...

Happy Halloween Daisy! Since you don't want tricks, where are you "treating"?

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Halloween! You're really brave to wear a cap with a scary raven on it! You look devilishly cute!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

Oooooo. That brings back a memory of a raven who said, "Never more!" What does that mean, Daisy?

Lilly said...

Oh My God, that is the most adorable Daisy ever!!! How could anyone not lvoe that wee face. Classic!!!

Henson Ray said...

Great Halloween photos. Hope you have a great day!

Sasha said...

you don't scare me Daisy! You look so cutesy cutesy in these little outfits.

gemmak said...

I can't see the raven Daisy but I can see the nasty spider....could you 'peck' at that please?

Stunning as ever dahling :o)

Sarah Coggins said...

Great costume, Daisy! Watch out for that raven. He looks sneaky. Happy Halloween! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy,you 'lil devil ;)
Happy Halloween!!!!

BOO!!! Mickey

Sassy Kat said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope you get lot and lots of treats today, no tricks for such a good kitties. Speaking of kitties where is your sibling? Hope you didn't do any tricks to get you in trouble.
Oh, and I thought you look oh so devilish!

Cory said...

Wow Daisy, you've got the best treat of all sitting in that basket with you! The bird! It may be posing as a scary raven, but you are a cat and it's a bird...go for it!

Karen and Gerard said...

I liked your skeleton and pirate costumes better. I like your spider blanket though in the basket. I hope that raven does not hurt you! I'm surprised Harley did attack it.

Mr. Echo said...

Yep, yoo is a little devil alright. Hay, it jes dawned on me that the man on the "I'm Savin Up to Clone My Cat" picture looks like Mr. Tasty Face. And of course the kitty reminded me of yoo! Izzint dat strange?

Whimpurr said...

You look very cute, Daisy! Have a fun time!

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, that is a very good costume you have on. You wear it very well! Make sure to keep the raven in line. He looks like a tricky one indeed.

Chrissie said...

I like your cap, Miss Daisy. And that raven is behaving very nicely. Perhaps his too respectful of your clawrs to even THINK about pecking your eyeballs. I'm sure that's it.

JD at I Do Things said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy and Harley!

I know it's early, but that's the best costume I've seen all day.

Keep your eyes on that raven, Daisy!

JD at I Do Things

Rosemary B❤️ said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEENIE
Daisykins and Harley too
your cape and hat are very cute!

Spooky said...

You look very devilish, Daisy! You are very photogenic.

Perhaps you should give that raven 'what-for' before he starts anything.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a Darling Devil you are Daisy!

Happy Halloween!

Laila and Minchie

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Daisy your a cute devil :)

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome costume, Daisy! That raven is kinda askeering Mama. Birds freak her out after she watched The Birds. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Bob Johnson said...

Lol, too funny,and cute, love the outfit, Happy Halloween Daisy.

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous, Daisy! Happy Howl-O-Ween to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

I don´t know about devil.. you look more like the candy! SO SWEET! I hope you manage to scare away all the bad black cats tonight.. and don´t go eating too many treats.. they make us all ill. Happy Halloween Daisy the (cutest) Devil :-)

L. Alida said...

Daisy, once again you are absolutely adorable! You pose perfectly! Your costume is pawsome!
I hope you and Harley get lots of treats and maybe Mommie can have one too. ;)
Happy Halloween!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

sourpuss said...

I love everything about this photoshoot because this is my favourite day of the year! I hope you & Harley get lots of treats today!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Halloween Daisy.

The raven on the devils cap is very scary. We hope it doesn't hurt you. You look so cute in the cap.

~S,S & C

Clover said...

Happy Halloween Daisy! You look really cute in your devil cap. :)
Glad to hear that raven is behaving itself!
Love Clover xo

Dma said...

great outfit. ravens scare me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Daisy & Harley!

Nevermore! cried the raven.

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

If that Raven gives you the evil eye you could just eat him! At least that's what my friends cat tries to do when she sees birds.

Maggie May said...

We love your capelet, and you model it so well. We have a lot to learn from you Daisy! Happy Halloween!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

Isis said...

Oh you look fantastic in your costume Daisy! Honestly I bet you get lots of treats tonight when you go out Trick or Treating with Harley if you look like that! :) I've decided to be Mummy's "familiar" and make her dress up like a Witch and feed me treats! *giggle* The more treats I get the more "familiar" I think I'll be... ;)

Purrs,
Isis
x

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are too cute to be too scairty

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha ha ha! Oh Daisy you do make me laugh! You look very stunning in your devil outfit

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
YOU look adorable in your outfit and I hope you get all treats and no tricks this Halloween.

Purrs,
Abby

Donna said...

Yay! Fun costume, Daisy. :)

Anonymous said...

Great costumer Daisy! We are really glad to hear the raven did not peck your eyeballs, that would be too scary!

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry about the delete Daisy but Mom double posted. She is not having a good finger day today.

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, how you don't have your own book deal yet, I'll never know!
Thanks for making me smile every day!
Much love,
your pal
Not The Mama

Puglette said...

Hi Daisy! I had to look hard to find the raven, I thought it was on the side of you hat! Have a Happy Halloween! I hope you and Harley get lots of temptations and treats in your baskets!
Boo!
Puglette
:o)

Two Greyhound Town said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy!

You look "greyt"!

Jack and Scout
The Greyhound Kids

Cat Street Boyz said...

Oh Daisy, you are a cute Lil' devil, have fun today, Happy Halloween to you & Harley and your beans too!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy ... You Little Devil, you! You surprised me and my Mommy! Wait until the other kitties see how wonderful you look. Happy Halloween my sweetness.

Love Always,

Bobby and Theresa111

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your costume! Happy Halloween to you and Harley and your mom too!

Carolina Cats said...

Happy Halloween Daisy!! You are the cutest devil ever!

Love Finny Buddy & Jazzy

Shaggy and Scout said...

Have fun Daisy! Don't let Harley be too scared, its the first time with the doorbells & yelling kids you know.
You are an adorable little devil and that nasty raven better mind his own business.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Key-ute!!!!!

The Fitness Diva said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy! Luv your little costume! Hope you get lots of treats today! :)

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, daisy, no cat would efurr believe you were a devil--you are just too cute. you make efurry costume look like a winner! we hopes all you gets is treats, no tricks!!

happy meowloween!!

Debbie said...

Oh Daisy, you little devil you. If only you could teach my Sassy such tricks and treats!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you are too cute! Happy Halloween.

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, you look very cute in your hat. No one can wear a hat like you : )

Have a Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween Daisy -- be safe, it's a spooky night out there!

Unknown said...

Ravens are part of the mom's favorite bird and she likes the poem too! Happy Halloween! We hopes yoo gets sum nip tonight, safe indoors.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, what a great costoom!!! Happy Halloweenie to you, dear friend!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

You sure are a cute kitty!
No you didn't scare me, you only make me wanted to hug you.
Great costume!
Are you gonna trick or treat tonight?
Please come to my blog to share with me my double dating story.
Cheers!

Eduardo said...

Daisy your great!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
P.S. Happy Halloween!

Asta said...

Happy Halloween Daisy
I love youw hat wif capelet, not only is it stylish , but vewy good pwotection against nasty ravens
smoochie kisses to you andyouw sweet bwuvvew
love
ASTA

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

eastcoastlife said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Mommy!!
You're as cute as ever .... even in a devil's cap. :)

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Watch out for that raven! You look adorable!

Happy Halloween
Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

darlene said...

Oh Daisy love this one!!...you are adorable!!...

CastoCreations said...

Daisy...you sure are a pretty little Devil kitty.

But where's Harley in his costume???

Unknown said...

Daisy, with the little cape, you look very Salem witchy -- but in a good way!

I was a Devil Dog once - Mommy had to keep reminding me to keep the horns on my head, otherwise I looked like Little Red Riding Hood!

Have a SPOOKtacular Halloween!

Your pal,

Petey

Leona said...

Happy Halloween!

Janet said...

You did not scare me, not even for one minute! :-) Have a fun and safe Halloween! Hope you fill your bag with treats!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, those are absolutely wonderful photos of you as a devil!

My favorite pose is you being mysterious and dramatic. I am so glad you got through that photoshoot with your eyeballs intact. What a professional you are to model with a dangerous raven!

Happy Halloween to you and Harley :-D

Quasi said...

Great costume, Daisy! Have you told Harley all about Halloween and what to expect yet?

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Happy Halloween dearest Miss Daisy! You are so enchanting...

Lux said...

Adorable, Daisy! Happy Halloween to you, Harley & your beans!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Very nice outfit, Daisy. And versatile, since it will protect you from a raven attack.

We hope you worked out the small bag problem for your trick or treat candy.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha oh Daisy you are very cute in this pitcher and you know what else you look kinda like a bad Red Riding Hood! Well Happy Howl-o-ween Daisy!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Trick or treat! Yoo look sweet!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

DAISY, YOU HAVE A RAVEN ON YOUR HEAD! WATCH OUT!!!

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

Ohhh, I love the devil cape Daisy! And your sidekick is really scary too!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

happee halloween daisy ...
wut duz da raven say?
nevermor ... nevermor?
iz dat rite?
luv--jh

Phoebe said...

You look so precious in that costume, Daisy!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE the capelet. very very dashing Daisy :-)

The Devil Dog said...

That is an awesome costume, Daisy, and great photos.
happy Halloween.

Roxy & Lucky

SophieKitty said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy! You look devilishly cute! I'm glad the raven didn't do anything to your eyeballs!

Sarge Charlie said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You is da cutest little devil! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I ma glad that the Raven did not take your beautiful expressive eyes Daisy!
hehe we love your dramatic look and are very impressed and your little line from Poe, not only are you a Lady, model and cute you is also well learn-ed :)
Happy Halloween!! :))(to Harley too!!)
V-V

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are too, too cute. Happy Hallowe'en!
DMM

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Happy Halloween!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

edda said...

mommy says to be nice and give harley at least one of your treats.

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Daisy you are the best cat model!

Jackie said...

Oh Daisy please forgive me for being so late.

But we spent the day going to vote.

I think you look absolutely grand!!

I just know you got all of the treats in town.

Happy Halloween Daisy:-)))

Maureen said...

Aw, what a great costume! Happy Halloween to you too Daisy!

Puglette said...

Hi Daisy,
Charlene Butterbean over at the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee has the same devil cape on today! She is a nice foster mom kitty to small kittens for the Tacoma Humane Society.
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

LOL someone does not look happy at all! Look at those eyes! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, you look soooo good! Happy Halloween a day late and thanks so much for stoppin by !

The Oceanside Animals said...

I don't know if the cape will protect you from the raven, as it will probably go for your eyes, but it might hold off the vampires for a few minutes ...

Unknown said...

ohmaigosh u don look scaryz u is cutez!! Daisy you looks so good in REDZ!!

Anonymous said...

OMG just when I think you can't get any cuter, you do.It's their night to come alive. Please let me adopt you.

The Cat Realm said...

Happy belated Halloween Daisy! You look pretty darn great and scary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails