Saturday, November 1, 2008

Photo Hunters: Blue

The Photo Hunters theme this week is blue. This is a little bit hard, because I do not have many blue things. Here is my fancy blue sailor's cap. I like it because it does not squish my big ears. If my ears are squished, then I might feel blue!
Here is my blue denim coveralls. This is a good outfit to wear if you are doing something where you might get a little bit grubby. I like the word "grubby." It reminds me of bugs.
Here is my fuzzy blue cap. It has a special chin-strap for those windy days.
And finally, my blue plaid jumper. I thought, since it is called a "jumper," that I am supposed to jump around in it. I found out that I was not correct.



Share/Bookmark

95 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

We love your hats! We especially love the blue fuzzy one with its special chin strap! It actually made Mom choke on her coffee, and we love anything that does that! =)

Anonymous said...

I do not wear overalls anymore, Daisy. That makes me a little bit sad, because I use to love wearing them when I was growing up! I am still a jeans and tee shirt kind of gal, tho! So it is not all bad!

Leslie said...

Oh daisy - you are the cutest thing on the blogosphere!

Happy Hallowe'en! :)

gemmak said...

Oh....I love the 'jumper' and I think it is quite usual to assume it is for jumping! :o)

Poppy Q said...

Miss D you are a pretty picture in blue, I especially admire your jumping picture.

Have a nice weekend sweetie.

jams o donnell said...

Blue suits you Daisy but then you are a fashion icon in the cat world. I'm glad to see yoy can jump ion your jumper! Happy weekend

ZOOLATRY said...

As always, adorable. Daisy... you seem to get cuter every time we stop by for a visit!

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, you look very graceful in your jumper. Do you have ballerinas in your family history?

Cat with a Garden said...

All of those outfits suit you fine - you should go blue more often. My mom said something about getting me an overall for my gardening work. Uh oh!
Purrs, Siena

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Excellent photos! Our favourite has to be the "jumper" one, though!

i beati said...

As Tim Gunn would say Daisy on Project Runway - "You make blue work !"

I especially like you ion blue . It is Sebring's color!!

Teddy Westlife said...

Hi Daisy! I made it back from my big trip and now mum and dad are home too. Nobody got eaten by any alligators so that was good.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

I especially love the blue fuzzy cap with the holes for your ears. That must be extra comfortable. I also like the jumper action shot because it was such an amazing photo. You, as usual, look stunning.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

oh man ... today'z photo hunterz theem iz "blue?"
i gotta get owt mi yankee cap an put it on.
dat'z blue.
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

Your hats are so cool, Daisy. And I love your Halloween outfit below. Have a lovely, purry weekend with Harley.

Unknown said...

Hey, Daisy, I thought you said you don't have many blue clothes -- after following your blog for a while I'm realizing your wardrobe is way better than mine! You are one fashionista! I might have to come over and borrow some clothes, like that blue denim jumper or maybe I just need to go to the mall.

Jackie said...

Daisy just look at you flying!! Wow you are really good and you're in the navy too!! You better watch out with the overalls mommy might put you to work in the garden. I simply adore all of your lovely blue hats and and little outfits. My I am very impressed with all of your blue!!:-))

Anonymous said...

Oh my on the last shot! Nice moves! hehe Love the attire too specially that hat in the first photo:)

Mine are upHERE and HERE. If you get a chance ;) Happy Photo Hunting!

snowforest said...

Wow that's a mighty leap you made. Hope nothing got broken in the kitchen. We like the blue fuzzy cap the best too!

Anonymous said...

Super jumping pic

Wow!

Sarge Charlie said...

blue is very becoming on you miss daisy.

Anonymous said...

Very cute shots of your daisy...Happy weeekend.

The Florida Furkids said...

Your photos are all great, but the "Jumper" one is amazing! How does your Mom take a picture like that???

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

RJ Flamingo said...

I think Blue suits you very well, Daisy. Tell your Mommy to get you more of it. I especially loved your overalls and jumper. Mommy is a very good photographer to capture you jumping like that without it getting all blurry!

I have some Blue friends today, too, Daisy. Please visit if you have a chance:

http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

Quill and Greyson said...

What a great jumper you are! Pawsome!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you have very pretty BLUE outfits :) I do not see anything wrong in jumping in your BLUE jumper ;)
Purrs Mickey

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think your denim outfit would be purrfect for gardening.

You look lovely in blue Daisy, you should wear it more often. ~S,S & C

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you meet very beautiful in all the photos, I am your admirer I number one from today, kisses

Sweet Purrfections said...

You've peaked my curiosity about what happened when you jumped in the jumper!

Parker said...

Thank-you Daisy!
I appreciate it.
And so does Mommy!
Smooches!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look pawsome in blue!
--JB

Lola and AppleJack said...

Dear Ms. Daisy,

You're the coolest with the bestest outfits! We love you!

Lola & AppleJack

Forty Paws said...

We like your coveralls. They are too cute!

Luf, Us

Babs (Beetle) said...

That's quite a bit of blue! I love the blue cap ;O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Cory said...

Love the action shot in your cute little jumper!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, you look good in every color!

Quasi said...

Daisy, as Van Halen says, Go Ahead and Jump!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You blue coveralls dress is our all time favorite. We love to see you in that!
The jumper is adorable with the cheery plaid,
And your caps are very jaunty.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Why would dey call it a "jumper" if it is not fur jumping? Dem hoomans are weerd...

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, my gosh. Just when I think you can't get any cuter, Daisy. That last photo of you jumping magestically thru the air is amazing! How do you and your Mommy do it?!

JD at I Do Things

The Fitness Diva said...

Oh, Daisy, you make me laugh so hard!
You are a funny cat!
Love your blue outfits. Blue is my favorite color, you know, so you can never go wrong when dressed in blue!
:)

BumbleVee said...

love your jumper! lol...

Maureen Hayes said...

Miss Daisy you always make my day!! I don't think you could take a bad picture and blue certainly seems to be your color. I didn't know about this photo hunter Saturday 9new to blogging) but I am going to post to hope I am correct, that the picture must have blue in it? If I am wrong, please let me know, I want to play by the rules.

Maureen
http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You look very nice in blue. We like the jumper and the demo!
~ The Bunch

Maureen said...

Ha! Love the "Jumper" and those hats... you amaze me that you'll wear those. My cats would never let me do this!

Isis said...

What a lovely collection of blue clothes you have Daisy! :)

Puglette said...

Thank you for all of the very fine examples of blue. I learn so much from you, Daisy!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Findlay Furs said...

Ah you look so furry cute Daisy!

Lidian said...

Blue is lovely on you!

Christine and FAZ said...

i love all of them but especially the blue sailors' cap. If you wear it to come and visit me I will take you down to the sea to see the big waves and then you can be a really-truly sailor Daisy. FAZ

Colby and Cheddar said...

Daisy, you always look so pretty no matter what you are wearing! We are so glad you are wearing blue and not feeling blue, because that would be bad.

P.S. Why do they call it a jumper if you can't jump in it? Beans are so silly sometimes.

Kanani said...

Thank you for the laughs! I really need them today!

Lux said...

You make us feel giggly, Daisy. We love that fuzzy blue cap!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Daisy for cheering mee up. I sure needed it today!!!

Mo and The Purries said...

Hi Daisy,
Your great pictures chased any blues away for me!
Thanks!
luv,
Not The Mama

Anonymous said...

I love the sailor hat. It would go perfect with my blue photos of the lakes. And I thought jumpers were perfect for jumping! You did well.

:)

Anonymous said...

You are so darn cute, Daisy. I've been lurking on your blog for a few months since I found you on Entrecard. You should come over and play dress-up with my Brownie!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, I love your overalls! And I think you did exactly what you are supposed to in a jumper!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, you look so wonderful in blue! We especially like your coveralls ... you would fit in so well at Momma and Daddy's country home wearing them, all you would need is a straw hat to top it off!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Isis said...

Those are some great hats daisy! Hey, what kind of camera does your mom have? she can always catch you in motion! We're jealous!

Tesla and Hansel said...

Ohh nooo daisy... mom came home with clothes for me...

Anonymous said...

Considering you don't have many blue things, you did extremely well. Your sailor's cap is particularly fetching I think.

Shawie said...

oh wow! that's fantastic blue shots! cute and fabulous Daisy:)

Chrissie said...

I am glad that you don't wear blue too often, Miss Daisy, for I wouldn't want you to ever feel blue. I particularly like the fuzzy blue cap with chinstrap..in the West Texas wind, it wouldn't blow off and you'd always look fetching!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, it is true,
You look a picture in blue!
But even in pink
You'd make boy cats wink.
And I bet in green,
You'd cause a scene.
And if you wore white,
The boy cats would fight.
Whilst dressed in red,
You'd knock 'em dead!
If you wore yellow,
You'd soon get a fellow.
Whatever you wore,
Boy cats would want more!

from Milo the poet!

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy I do not like the sailors hat on you, maybee because it takes some of your feminine's aways, only a little though.. I do love very much your little denim dress hehe you looks all country like.
I think that is plenty of blue items for a little girl :)

V-V

PurrPrints said...

Given how lovely you look jumping around in your jumper I think that must be what it calls for, absolutely.

Zorro is very flattered that someone with your fashion sense approved of his costume idea, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, blue is a lovely color on you! Mom said SQUEE over your pictures. You look darling in hats, and overalls look great on you, too!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think you should jump in your jumper honey! it looks like fun too. i am home and it is warm and i am happy!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I love your fuzzy blue cap! And seeing you jump in your jumper is hilarious.

The Oceanside Animals said...

A banjo was playing in my head while I was looking at that picture of you in your overalls ...

catsynth said...

Blue is a great color.
Visiting friends helps our "blues" this weekend.

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I LOVE your 'jumper' picture! Cool!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These blue series are great~!
I think you could lead a blue fashion as next season~!!!!
And I always love your jumping shots, just too awesome!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy we love your BLUE things! Especially the hats!!
Your Fl furiends,

SJINCO said...

Oh my word, what an awesome cat you are, love your wardrobe!

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I am sorry but you make me laugh Daisy! You do look so cute though!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo luk anything but bloo in bloo!!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

We love your blue fuzzy cap, it has purrfect ear-holes fur yours lovely ears to peep thru.
Great photos.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I like your blue things!
The jumper is great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

Wow! That hat is win. I likes it. Even if it no has lift power.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I like the word "grubby" too. And your sweet little denim outfit would be purr-fect for gardening in (which is when I wear my "grubbies").

Cindy

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Happy Halloween Daisy! Your devil cotume was sooo cute. And we liked the blue theme! Macy wants blue clothes now...

Unknown said...

Ohmaigosh!! Daisy you is too cute in blue! well you look good in any colors in fact!! Me luvs how you are such a good model...i try too ut mai mom think me is too much...me dont know why...

ESCUDERO said...

Oh, come on these photos are too cute! I look forward to coming on this site. Good job!

The Cat Realm said...

That is one awesome jump there Daisy! We are impressed! We've actually seen that jump before on your blog quiet a long time ago - but it looks even better with the "jumper", hahahahahahahaha

Kimo and Sabi said...

That's a purdy good jumy anyhoo!

Whimpurr said...

My favorite is the blue-jean dress ... too cute! Hey, but that jumper sure works great too! ;o)

T.Allen said...

Daisy you are totally stylin' in all of your blue ensembles! I think you look graceful in your jumper-I hope you landed well! :)

darlene said...

loving the the overalls!!...omg!

Anonymous said...

Your such a well dressed cat...My mommy likes the jumper, she said it is really adorable.
Love,
Harry

Anonymous said...

I seems you love to dress up your pets. You might be a very nice owner to them.

Julie said...

Bwhahahahahah.....your chin strap is very sexy!

Thoughts said...

That's a great air-shot of you jumping Daisy! You are an excellent jumper!

Anonymous said...

Daisy I think I love you! You dress so nice and have such a great sense of kitteh humor! So glad to have found your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails