Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Slapping Game

Since I learned how to do the High Five trick, I have also learned how to do something I call the Slapping Game. Even though it is a fun game, my Mommie does not really like me to play it because the Slapping Game usually leads to the Biting Game. I think the Biting Game is more fun for me than for my Mommie.
I like to end my games with some scritches and head-butts.
Here is a movie I made showing you how to play the Slapping Game, in case you would like to play, too!


Share/Bookmark

92 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Everything seems to end in the Biting Game! Your poor Mommie's hand! Have you and Harley been playing the Whapping Game?

Girl Girl Hamster said...

The slapping game looks fun. I hope your mom's hand dont feel too ouchie

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

I am in full agreement with you Daisy, the Biting Game is a natural conclusion to the Slapping Game.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Well, wat's the point to play if it's not fun for us kitties, rite Daisy? :D
And you are Good to end the game nicely.
Kissies,

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a fun game!!!!!

The Lazy Iguana said...

Skipper does the same thing.

Fred does not play the slapping game. If you upset him he will bite however. The more you upset him the harder he wants to bite.

Parker said...

Daisy, you have good rhythm - maybe you could be a famous drummer too!

gemmak said...

Lol...you are very good at the slapping game Daisy but you also seem rather, um...'well practiced' at the bitey too! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love the slapping game and the biting game - and I can High Five! Dad taught me. But Mom said he shouldn't have taught me the biting game 'cos it's too rufty tufty.

The WriggleButts said...

Virus hasn't learnt any tricks yet, but he's pretty good at that biting game ;)

Bajas

Sweet Purrfections said...

The slapping game looks fun for you, but your mom's poor hand! At least the two of you have some time together to play.

Spooky said...

I like to play the slapping game, too, but I don't slap for very long before I start the bitey game.

The Island Cats said...

That looks like fun, Daisy. I'm trying to learn the slapping game too...and high fiving...mom's been teaching me...

Zoey

Ramses said...

You're so talented Daisy! :)

Anonymous said...

Please don't give mommie the bitey!

Lidian said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Maybe I will play that today with my mom instead of the Walk Back and Forth Across the Laptop Keyboard Game!

xx your pal Katia (and my sister Asha too, she's having a nap now)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, it's nice that your Mommie will play fun games with you. Next you can teach Harley how to play...

Black Cat said...

Cybil played the slapping game and she slapped very fast, but she didn't bite, bless her heart:) xxx

Sasha said...

Daisy, I think your Mommie may be egging you on with this game. She must enjoy it too!

Chrissie said...

The Biting Game is Fun! Sooo, if the Slapping Game leads to the Biting Game that's good, right? Right!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We play the slapping game with our Mommy. ~Scylla & Charybdis

I am a very well behaved mancat and would never slap or bite the beans, that's what Scylla & Charybdis are for. ~Socks

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun Daisy!!!
I could play that with you all day:))

I am a little clumsy though so you would win all the time :)

V-V

Mickey's Musings said...

That looks like fun :) I also like the biting game more than Mom ;)
heehee
Purrs Mickey

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

You have my vote for the Kittie Oscars, Daisy. :)

Wait...does this mean I have to start 9 blogs for each puppy my dog just had! *faint*

Brownie said...

Hmmm, I should try that on my mommy, mwahahahaha!

i beati said...

Great choice of slapping music- and Daisy you know that game well.Mommy's a good player too, i think Oh Tandy said she's like to play and Evigny..

Rene Perez said...

I want to rub your belly! And pick you up and squishy you and refrain from calling you George! You look so squishably and huggably soft!

Slash and Bronzy said...

Oh daisy, you are furry clefer! Me going to try it now. *slap-slap-slap*

~Bombay

Anonymous said...

The slapping game looks like fun.Yet I like to play the biting game yet mom doesn't like it cause I bite till someone bleeds.

Maggie May said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for teaching up the slapping game, Daisy!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

Lux said...

Hey, that game looks like fun! Thank you for telling us about it ... :)

TabbyNormal said...

Hear, hear! The Biting game is definitely more fun than the slapping, whapping, or bunny-kicking games!

We admire the positioning of your ears as you slap.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

jenianddean said...

That looks like a great game, especially the biting game.
--Jasper

Diane G. said...

Carmela and I play the slapping game at least once a day. It usually ends with butt biting and a wild chase.

Moe

The Florida Furkids said...

The slapping game looks like fun. We like the Biting Game too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Dma said...

i think your mommie should have been given listed in the credits of the video. i do think that the bitey game is a natural extension of the slapping game.

Kellykat said...

Seems like your mommy enjoyed the slapping game more than she may have you believe. Just work on not doing the biting game and I think you'll be fine.
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I do the bitey game with Momma after kissing her fingers I put the bitey on them and pinch and she makes funny noises...

heheheheheheheheheeee
purrs,Abby

Daisy Deadhead said...

ADORABLE!

My browser fights the movie, for some reason...

The Furry Kids said...

That is a good game. I have played the claw game with Mama (it seems to start out as the slapping game, but with clawrs) and then, well, you know, that leads to biteys.

Love,
Tazo

JD at I Do Things said...

I play a version of this game with Prudence, only we call it The Boxing Game. Prudence's paws move VERY fast and I have to be sure I'm guarding my face so she doesn't land a jab or upper-cut.

JD at I Do Things

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

That looks fun Daisy, Zippy sometimes boxes wif dad but we don't think it's da same. It does end up in da bitey game tho.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That slapping game is one of Spunky Doodle's favorites! She even likes to stand up to play.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think your Mommie did not learn how to play well with others. What's wrong with The Slapping Game or The Biting Game?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It would turn into the biting game with us too!

Junior and Orion

Haley H said...

Daisy, the slapping game looks really fun, but be gentle on your Mommy. My dogs play a similar game. We call it slapjack. I hold out my hand, and whichever one gets his or her paw on my hand first wins a treat. Well, actually, they both get treats. :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you did such a good job demonstrating that. I will have to go play that game soon.

Deodand said...

Yep, we need to get Daisy on Rock Band ASAP.

Liss said...

Good game

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahah~~~ You are just like Lego, he always makes the biting game after the slap for a while. But you are cuter.
I notice the video that when your mommy doesn't let you bite, soon you want to focus on other things, hee hee~~ Yes, biting mommy sometimes is just great@

Shaggy and Scout said...

Scout just likes the bunny-kicking game.

Unknown said...

Now, why didn't Mrs. Hand get a screen credit? (Isn't she good friends with Mr. Shrill?)

Your closet is awesome Daisy!

Your pal,

Petey

Babs (Beetle) said...

That looks like a fun game. I might give that a try. Mitzi like the bitey game though ;O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Poppy said...

Clover sometimes likes to play that game too, but only if I really annoy her. And I do not like it!

Poppy

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We play that with each other all the time. What it usually leads to is wrestlemania time.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

This is the way our Slapping Games ends, too. Does Harley play yet?

We are looking forward to seeing Bob and Patrick, The Cats at your shelter!!
~ The Bunch

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I love to play the slapping game too! But unlike you, I start to use the clawses instead of bite. Momma says you look very cute playing the slapping game!

Unknown said...

Hmmm we are not sure which we enjoyed better the slapping game or the bitey .... We'll get back to yoo on dat!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I LOVE the slapping game! I think we'd have fun slappin each other arownd!

Unknown said...

The slapping game looks like lots of fun. Maybe you should call it the Slap, Slap, Slap, Biting Game : )

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun Daisy! And the head butts and skritches look like fun too!

Anonymous said...

My boys, Casey and Finnegan, like the biting game better than the slapping game, too. I, on the other hand, am not very fond of the biting game and have been known to become very irate when it is played *laughs*.

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

Try playing that with your claws out.

The Crew said...

You have so much talent, Daisy. You can do "high 5's" with both paws!

Donna said...

That looks like fun. Except I prefer to play the Catch Food game. The Bitey Game makes my hoomans run for the band-aids.

Jackie said...

Oh my Daisy you are a special one. Thanks for dropping over the other day Daisy.

And thanks for the little tip. But Puma has also always refused those too!!

maybe when we go get my new kitten in a few weeks he or she will be less fussy.

Oh Daisy I hope I get a kitty as sweet as you.:-)

The Fitness Diva said...

My kitties like the slapping and biting game too, Daisy!

I like the grab the tummy game, myself! ;)

zevo hussein calamari said...

We like the bitey game too! Have fun.

The Cat Realm said...

Oh Tintin plays that game REALLY really good! And he is teaching Mrs. OZ right now to play it with him as neither I nor the staff are interested.....
They are not interested in me anymore anyways. They forgot my Gotcha Day......
Karl

Tesla and Hansel said...

I'm gonna have to try that one!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That is a really fun game, Miss Daisy. I play it with Mom an' it always ends that same way: With the bitey. Mom currently has visible bitey marks on both of her hands and I don't have any! I'm the winner, right?
DMM

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I loved your video!
I like to play bitey hands with my mom too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

Hey we play that too, I don't consider it biting, just a little nibble between a Mommy and her cat.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I loved your portrayal of the biting cat in the film. Your performance was very convincing. Do you do your own stunts?

Sarge Charlie said...

you are a superstar Miss Daisy, you tell your mommie she needs to be "Driving Miss Daisy"

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy i tried to play this with sarge but he just keeps saying "hey! watch it!" all grouchy like. any suggestions from the master??

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Devil Dog said...

I play a similiar version of that with my mom, too, Daisy. I end up biting her hand as well. It's fun.
Nice Video.

Roxy

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

All may games end with the bitey. It's only natural. Hey, is the soundtrack to that move an INXS song? They're Australian, like me!

SophieKitty said...

The slapping game looks fun, but the bitey game is funner.

Us4 Cats said...

okay, i saw how you lost interest in that video and how that human hand kept egging you on....
what else can one do but bite, grrr!

hehehe.


you are so CUTE Daisy.

-wlk gang

BeadedTail said...

You are the master at the slapping game Daisy!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Whoa-this luks like a grate fame. We reely like the bittie part!!!

Motor Home Cats said...

That looks like a fun game, especially the bitey game at the end.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Chesney Cats said...

That looks like a very fun game....especially the biting part!!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Marilyn said...

You could be a famous dancer!

Anonymous said...

We love your closet and Trixie watched all of the slapping game video. If I were Pyewacket, I would run and hide!

capybara said...

Naughty Daisy , you should never bite the hand that feeds you! I keep telling mine this and guess what! They suddenly go deaf.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, do yoo think yoo cood git yer mom to moove the camra down a little bit so that I can see yer tummy good? Cuz yer slappin' paws are kinda blokking it.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada tells me that pooh bear the kitty yoozd to play this gaym too and she also playd the belly scratch bunny kick gaym sownds like it is all in gud fun ok bye

Cat with a Garden said...

That's a great game, Daisy! I like to play it from the safety of my 2,30 metre scratching tree. Hehehe...
Purrs from Siena

Unknown said...

Daisy... no biting! Reminds me of Scrappy's (he's a Jack Russell, who unfortunately doesn't like cats) game where he wants to cuddle his face up to mine, then decides he doesn't like it and growls. Mommy has to spank him for that!

Anonymous said...

It would be better if you tried to have the game like giving hi5.

Related Posts with Thumbnails