Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Where I show Harley my closet!





Share/Bookmark

119 Notes for Daisy:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Your face says it all, Harley!!!!

Purrs Goldie and Shade

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, you have a lot of clothes!

The WriggleButts said...

You're looking pretty impressed, Harley! I'm pretty sure Daisy is the best dressed cat you've ever met, huh?

Bajas

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, that's so pawesome for you to show Harley all your clothes in your closet!

~Marie

SandyCarlson said...

That's a great place to hide.

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, you have the coolest closet! My foster mum has found that I am very good wearing harnesses and clothes, and she thinks I'm the cutest thing ever!

-Evie.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

U are shocked aren't you, Harley! So are we! :O
Hugs,

jams o donnell said...

You certainly have a wonderful wardrobe Daisy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

My goodness, Daisy! That is an utterly awesome closet and line-up of outfits!

Not sure, however, how much Harley got into the spirit of the fashion thing..... Maybe he will just be a toy boy...

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

Karen Jo said...

You look impressed, Harley. I bet you never saw so many clothes for a cat before.

gemmak said...

Lol Harley....is that a look of amazement or concern that Daisy might try to 'share'?! ;o)

Isis said...

Oh boy do you ever have loads of purrty outfits Daisy!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You gots more clothes than our mommy has! DANG!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Andree said...

Two points: I am envious of your wardrobe and Harley looks confounded! LOL

Anonymous said...

OMC! You have more clothes than Mom, Daisy!

We are very glad you brought this subject up, Daisy. We have been wondering if Harley would be getting his own trendy outfits and fashion gig, purrhaps Harley Style Saturday? Even his own closet? hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you have nearly as many clothes as my Mom - is it a girl thing?

I like to be naked myself (under my fur of course!) LOL!

Parker said...

Harley is in awe!
Will he be getting his own closet?

Cromely said...

Wow. Harley is just stunned. I hope he doesn't fall off that shelf.

Anonymous said...

Holey Moley Miss Daisy!! You sure has a selection!
Are you going to loan Harley some things to wear?
He would not know that we woz wearing girls clothes yet, you could haz some fun!
Pictures to show at his 21st! :))

V-V

Anonymous said...

Gosh, no wonder Harley is speechless! Daisy you really do have an extensive wardrobe.

earthlingorgeous said...

That is so cute! I think you need more space for your clothes!

Cat with a Garden said...

Hello Daisy and Harley,
uh, that wardrobe IS overwhelming for a young artist mancat. I am looking forward to what you two will be up to.
Siena

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy, Mommy is green with envy. Not only do you have more clothes then her you have a much bigger closet and it's all yours. Mommy has a very small closet she shares with Daddy, so her clothes are all mushed. ~S,S & C

Anonymous said...

Wow. Now that's a collection of kitty clothes. Do you ever wear the same outfit twice?

Poppy Q said...

Daisy I never knew you had so many. I am glad Harley is enjoying his exploring.

Karen and Gerard said...

Harley is just as amazed as I am. It looks like you have as many clothes as me--maybe even more! LOL!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Looks like Harley is "speechless". What a lot of clothes you have.

The Island Cats said...

We'd be wordless too, Harley, if we saw all those clothes! That's more than mom has!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Cupcake said...

Wow. You have so many clothes. I wish those came in my size.

Cupcake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fat Eric said...

That certainly is a big clothes collection! Daisy has more outfits than my mum does too!

My mum says that none of those outfits would fit me, Fat Eric, hee hee!

The Meezers or Billy said...

did he find something he wants to wear?

Spooky said...

Nice wardrobe, Daisy! Just be a bit suspicious if you see Harley sneaking in there to try something on...or perhaps Harley wants his own closet full of clothes?

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wow Daisy, you have enough outfits to have your own fashion show! Are there any that Harley can wear without compromising his masculinity? Hee hee! We would love to see him as a fashion icon too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Eduardo said...

Dang thats a lot of clothes! Harley looks shocked!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Mickey's Musings said...

What do ya think Harley? Daisy is a typical girl,huh? heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Wow! You've got some great fashions Daisy! And you've even got a walk in closet!

Henson Ray said...

Wow. That's quite a wardrobe. No wonder you always look so stylish.

Maggie May said...

Oh Daisy! I would love to go shopping with you sometime!
Maggie May

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I fink yoo has more clothes than my Mom does!

*kitty giggles*
Abby

Anonymous said...

"Wow" Daisy you have alot of cool clothes :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can SHARE a little Daisy and let Harley wear your Harley Davidson t-shirt!

Babs (Beetle) said...

That's some closet you have there Daisy! I don't think Harley will want to wear any of it, but I bet he loves you in them though

LZ said...

He looks a little shocked! Wow Daisy, you sure do have a lot of cool clothes!

Kaze

Lola and AppleJack said...

Holy Cow Daisy! You don need a Bunny Lounge! You have a whole closet instead! You're cool.

Love Lola & AppleJack

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy! Yoo haf more clothes den our mom! We love da look on Harley's face...was he wondering if yoo were gonna make him wear some of yoor outfits?

Anonymous said...

Harley are you dazed cause tehre's so much stuff or are you scared you're next? Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wordless? Daisy we are speechless! We have never seen so many outfits.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow yoo hav evn mor clothes than my mama duz and yorez are also much mor neetly organizd!!!! ok bye

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Harley looks terrified that his momma will try to put those girly clothes on him!

i beati said...

You can take lots of cats trick or treating.. Tandy says HI

Whimpurr said...

Girl! You have more clothes than I do! ~Purrs, Whimpurr ~

Anonymous said...

Look at all those pretty little frocks you have - I see a lot of pink - it is your color after all Daisy. And thanks for the kind words you left after we lost our Jackie - we really appreciate it.
Chris

Tazo said...

I didn't realize you had so many fashions, Daisy. How do you decide what to wear in the morning?

catsynth said...

That's quite a wardrobe.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Harley...that is exactly what our eyes did!

Castle said...

Dearest Daisy..I am glad to see that you are training Harley appropriately, he needs to learn the ways of your household! Timmy is still thowing tantrums and we are not yet cuddling, we will sleep next to each other, with a gap of about 6 inches between us. I think Timmy wants to be the boss cat, this is not going to happen as I am the boss cat.

I see that you are missig Pixie...we still miss Stormie hugely, I wish she was still here, and does Meowmie...photos aren;t enough

I got an award for you Miss Daisy too :)
xxx

Loki said...

WOW! Daisy, you iz very stylish! If I had so many clothes I would spend all mai time trying to decide what to wear!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley, you have to wait until you are done growing before you try outfits on.

LadyJava said...

Daisy.. you have made my dreams come true.. I'm finally get to see your wardrobe!! Yihaa!!.. wowee!!! you sure have lots of clothes.. and I sure understand how Harley feels.. he must now wants a whole wardrobe for himself too!! lolz!!

Rene Perez said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Daisy! Honestly! That is ridiculous! Where is Harley's closet? Hmmm.... My closet is pathetic compared to that..of course, you have the figure to wear so much.

Unknown said...

Harley is yoo confused yet? Me too, why do the girl kittys like so much stuff to wear??

~ Shadow ~

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley looks quite impressed with your closet. In fact, so is my human. She doesn't have that many clothes!

Unknown said...

Daisy, how do you jump so high? Happy WW!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh MY Daisy! Yoo has an imprezzive closet. Woo Hoo - yoo go girl!

Cynthia Blue said...

Ooo very nice closet!

Marilyn said...

Harley, are you jealous?

TabbyNormal said...

Do you have any plans to share your fashion-sense with Harley?

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia
The Nude

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy -- you are TOO MUCH and I mean that in the most complimentary way.

I pee whenever the woman tries to put clothes on me. And I'm not just saying that. I literally pee.

ox,
Pearl

Asta said...

Daisy
Harley must be vewy impwessed..Mommi wishes she had as many outfts, but then she's not a supew staw like you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky girl, Daisy!!!
Happy WW.

jenianddean said...

You have a lot of clothes! Hope Harley doesn't want to try any of them on...
--Jasper

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! You've got a huge closet full of your clothes & costumes Daisy! Harley must be sooo shocked! I think soon he will have his own closet of clothes...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

She has more clothes than me! And i have a lot of clothes.

Dma said...

harley looks like he now feels he has a lot of work to do on his own wardrobe selection.

The Florida Furkids said...

LOL @ Harley's face!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Goodness! You've got about the same amount of clothes as Mom!
DMM

The Crew said...

Gosh, if Harley decides he wants a wardrobe, you might have to share your closet. That, or move to a bigger house.

Anonymous said...

OMG, Daisy has more clothes than I do!

Sarah Coggins said...

That's a lot of clothes, Daisy! Wow.

Liss said...

Love your closet!

Unknown said...

Oh Wow, your family growed while we was away, Daisy. Cool.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Is Harley going to be a fashion model as well?

Black Cat said...

Wow Harley, watch out that nobean tries to dress you in girly clothes, hahaha! :) xxx

P.S. That shelf in the closet looks a good place to play!

Kellykat said...

Daisy you do not have nearly enough clothes! You MUST go shopping immediately. lol.
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

Haley H said...

Was Harley impressed? I know I'm impressed. You have quite the wardrobe Miss Daisy!

Sassy Kat said...

It's a good thing that Harley isn't the same size as you because you might have to share some of your clothes.
I think you have more clothes than the mom of the house here.

Leona said...

Harley I hope you don't get jealous of Daisy's closet. Maybe you can get your own man cat closet!

Donna said...

Super fun!! Please be careful.

SophieKitty said...

Daisy, I think you have more clothes that my Mommie!

BeadedTail said...

Everything looks too pink or frilly for you Harley! Daisy, you have more clothes than I do!

MYM said...

OMG! You have more clothes than I do!

And will Harley be getting boy clothes? Maybe a leather jacket to match his name ;)

Clover said...

Oh Daisy - what a beautiful closet filled with beautiful fashions! I hope Harley appreciated that look into your fashion sense.
Love Clover xo

Lux said...

Did Harley find anything he wants to wear? ;-)

Quasi said...

I hope Harley realizes what a privilege it was to be able to look through your closet! That's not something that most big sisters would let their little brothers do.

PurrPrints said...

That is some very good balancing--my kitties would be too scared to balance on a wire shelf like that!

Phoebe said...

Harley looks very surprised at how many clothes that you have Daisy. The look on his face is very funny!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That is so cute that you keep all your clothes on hangers. You have a model's closet filled with lots of gorgeous clothes. I love the look on Harley's face in the second picture.

Mr. Echo said...

I think those girls in Sex and the City wood be varry jellis of yur big klosit and extensive wardrobe!

Sushi said...

Woof Daisy! Wow, your closet is bigger than Mama's just like I thought! Harley aren't you overwhelmed with all these clothes?
PS: Daisy, how do you get the "Mister Linky" below the post to show only today's visitors?

Jimmy Joe said...

Daisy, Momma says you remind her of some lady in a teevee show named "Carrie." I hope Harley didn't get lost in your closet.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
How many dresses do you have??
I love your closet!
Yes, Harley looks impressed too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

dennis said...

Dennis is shocked! That's a wardrobe! Dennis owns one T shirt.

Dennis likes Harley a lot. Eddy is overnighting it at the hospital and Dennis misses him.

Dennis still thinks about Pixie, and is glad Harley is there to help you through missing her.

dennis said...

Dennis wonders, does Harley have a suit yet?

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think Harley wants his own walk-in closet too

~ Girl girl

Chrissie said...

Oh, my bloomin' gosh! Harley, are you worried? Are visions of your future on the catwalk flashing before your eyes? Are you lookin' for someplace to hide?

eastcoastlife said...

Wow! You have your own walk-in closet! And look at all those clothes! *envy*

Slash and Bronzy said...

Omigosh... that IS furry many clothes! Are there enuf days fur you to wear them all???

~Bombay

Sasha said...

Wow Daisy, I think you have a bigger wardrobe of clothes than Lynettea has. I like to sleep on top of her clothes in the wardrobe if I get the chance. I am sure Harley is impressed at all this. Will he get his own wardrobe of handmade garments, I wonder?

Anonymous said...

Happiness is a closet full of nice things to wear!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! Look at all your clothes! I wonder if any will fit Harley, hee hee :-D

Anonymous said...

WOW that's all we have to say. We won't even ware a collar.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We wonder if Harley will be a model?
~ The Bunch

CastoCreations said...

Daisy...I'm really scared that your closet is better organized than mine. LOL

Copito said...

Muahaha poor Harley, he think about: "wooOoow! Why sooo many dresses? Girls!"

IndonesiaHAI said...

you'r a rich cat daisy... many clohtes on your toilet :)

Turkey Cats said...

Wow Daisy! I wish I had clothes like yours! I only have three dresses!

Abby

Kimberly said...

aaawww... she is so cute

Anonymous said...

That is an utterly awesome closet and line-up of outfits!

Related Posts with Thumbnails