Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Toysday with Harley!

Here I am again! Harley! This is one of my TOYS. It is a green WORM. So, his name is WORMIE.
I am afraid Wormie has been VERY bad! I am not sure why. But this is a game, so you can PLAY ALONG! Okay?
BAD, BAD Wormie! I must BITE you!
What? You say that hurted a little bit?
There, there Wormie. I will comfort you. Because I am a GOOD Harley cat.


Share/Bookmark

96 Notes for Daisy:

Louche Tabby said...

.....Harley....you are very photogenic.......

The WriggleButts said...

Oooh.. Me likes that wormey toy!

Virussss

Forever Foster said...

Harley, you are a good friend to Wormey. We hope he will learn to be good from your example!

You really are a very handsome young mancat:)

-Fui, Suey and Evie.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wormie is still smiling, even though you put the bitey on him.

snowforest said...

Harley you are soooooo pretty! And your furs are very clean too!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oh, Harley, you look so happy with your toy. Can we play too?

purrs,
Spice Cats

Poppy Q said...

Harley you are so sweet, and I am liking your green wormie.

Hazel said...

Harley, I have a crush on you!
Hugs,
Hazel

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are a very very understanding mancat, Harley~!!!
I am admiring you!!!!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Harley, Wormie must be happy to be ur toy, cos u are a veri caring toy owner.
And do you know ur eyes are electrifying when they look straight at the flashy box? Just thot u should know, becos it makes us go mushy when you give the Look... tee hee
Hugs and Purrs,

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are very good and very kind to be so nice to Wormie!

You wear red very well, Harley! And we're not just saying that because red is our favorite color, either. Not everybuddy can pull red off, but you sure can!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

luv and war with wormie. That's intense!

i beati said...

We have a red and green wormie at our house Harley and Bitty Bopper likes to roll and roll and kiss it . You two would be great together rolling and hugging your wormies..sk

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look very cute playing with Wormie, Harley.

~S,S & C

Parker said...

Hi Harley - you are very nice to comfort Wormie!
Your eyes are so very pretty - and I see your furs are very sleek and shiney too!

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

That wormie toy looks like fun. I played with fev-vers yesterday. That was a blast!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Datz nice, Harley cat! I dunz likez dat affer I bitez my hoomin bean.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think you have a very cute face, Harley!

It seems you are playing very well with Wormie, keeping him from getting too uppity but making sure he doesn't get hurt. Good Harley!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

The Island Cats said...

Harley, don't let Wormie fool you...that didn't hurt...he just doesn't want you to put the bitey on him!

Kaz's Cats said...

Harley, that's very nice of your to look after Wormie and give him a cuddle,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

gemmak said...

ohhh...your white parts are so whites Harley, do you have to do lots of cleaning jobs to be so white?

Anonymous said...

Dat's a lovely toy - I want one!

Sasha said...

Harley you are having a good time with Wormie. Pity he is so green!

Anonymous said...

What a kind cat you are Harley, not every cat would stop biting a green worm if it complained.

Chrissie said...

Just like me, Harley. Keeeelll it! Then kiss it. Keeeeelll it! Then kiss it!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Harley!!! I think you will have a ton of fun with Wormie!!!!! I thinh he likes playing wild and rough too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Dma said...

a good game to play with mr. wormie is called fishing. but mr. wormie might not like that game too much.

Paula said...

Harley, I wuvs your widdle pink feets!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is a nice wurm but ware is the tekeela???? ok bye

Anonymous said...

Looks like wormie loves to play, too! See? He's smiling!

Give him the bitey again!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you're a very CUTE kitty too

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw, this is cute. what a fun wormey toy. it is nice you made it feel better after you put the bitey on it.

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw, this is cute. what a fun wormey toy. it is nice you made it feel better after you put the bitey on it.

Mini said...

Hi Harley what did he do?

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha ha! I see that Daisy is teaching you well Harley! It's good, bitey then cuddle, then bitey, then cuddle.

Purrs, Sukie x

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Harley, My sisfurs swoon when they see you.
~ KittyBoy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley

You are such a handsome mancat...

purrrrsssssssss
Abby

Cafe Cats said...

That's a wonderful toy, Harley! We have a new brofurr in our house too. Come and see!

Lidian said...

Aw, Harley - you are such a cutie!

The Furry Kids said...

You are a good friend to Wormie. Harley, your feets are huge! And so SQUEE-able!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Harley, yoo are doing a good job wif Wormie...punish him to keep him from being bad and den snuggle him to make sure he knows yoo still love him. Mom wants to kiss yoor cute pink tozies!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We are glad you are hving fun with Wormie!

catsynth said...

Those photos are absolutely adorable.

Bobbie said...

OMG, I just love your blog. Look forward to seeing more special Curly moments :)

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Harley,
You are very extra specially cute! We can tell that Wormie likes you a lot and enjoys your puttin' the play bitey on him.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

Harley, that looks like a great toy, and a comfy place to play on (somebody's bed??). You are lucky!

Unknown said...

Harley yoo is such a sweet mancat!

~ Molly ~

Unknown said...

green warm it looks yummyz!! beautiful picturez!

Thoughts said...

Hello Harley!! You are so handsome! What a nice boy you are to comfort Wormie.

Purrs,
Jaime

Unknown said...

Get that Wormie Harley!

Harley, you have the prettiest eyes!

Marilyn said...

I hope Wormie is understanding and forgiving after you were so ferocious to him. He looks like a fun toy.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great bitey action going on there Harley! Mom loves your cute face!

Spooky said...

Be careful there, Harley. I have a green worm just like that one. They bite back! That thing grabbed onto my paw and would not let go! I shook it and shook it and it finally flew up in the air!!! Those things can be fearsome!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

YAY Harley!
I love you tuxie kittyboy
I am so glad that you found your new home with Daisy.
I know that Pixie is watching over all of you and she is very pleased.

love-purr

LZ said...

Bite it!!! Kick it really hard too!!

Latte

Eduardo said...

Harley your so sweet to comfort your Wormie!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sunny's Mommy said...

I could tell Wormie was a BAD wormie. Look at that cheeky face he's got! You are a very good mancat to be so kind to Wormie at the end :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww wormie is very cute and it's so sweet to see you play....Hugs Ariel

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley, yoo are kyoot, but yoo are hogging Daisy's blog. Look at the top. It sez Daisy's name thare. Evry time I see yoo is one less time I git to see Daisy's tummy. And I live for thoze tummy shots. Tell Daisy she owes me sum extra tummy shots. Pleeze. and Thank Yoo.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are a very active cat aren't you Harley! Enjoy.

Asta said...

Harley
You awe a vewy good cat ..wowmy is a nice fwiend..I'm glad you play so nicely wif him..
Umm, harley, could you pleez tell me the secwet to applying youw eye linew so bootifully? I always mess mine up
thank you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Florida Furkids said...

Oh Harley we think you are a super handsome boy and sensitive too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

MaoMao said...

hehe, Harley! You are such a fun feller! That wormy toy looks superduper! I think it's furry sweet you wanted to cuddle with the wormy aftur you gaved him the bitey.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Copito said...

muahahaha i love Harley!

Forty Paws said...

Harley, you are so cute!

Luf, Us

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wormies need the bitey every now and then!

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you are just the sweetest mini man-cat ever!

SophieKitty said...

I like to give my toys the bitey and then make them feel better, too. Wormie looks like fun.

Chat Blanc said...

I didn't know worms were so much fun! thanks for the lesson handsome Harley! :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley - I have one of those worms too! And an orange one! They are in the catnip bag right now, but I will go and nudge Mom to get it out!

MYM said...

lol..wormie has a HAPPY face!

Just when I thought Daisy had some of the best expressions!lol

Jimmy Joe said...

Wormie looks like a grate toy to play with, Harley. I can see that you have been getting picture-modelling tips from your sister.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Quill and Greyson said...

You look so cute Harley!

Lux said...

That was so sweet of you to comfort the wormie, Harley. I can *tell you're going to be big because of your feetsies!

Tenny said...

Harley yoo is a sensitive mancat to be nice to Wormey.

I had a grate nap today and diddint git in any trubble for not working on my blog. In fact I got Temptayshuns when I woke up! And I just had some turkey stinky goodniss for dinner.

Wood yoo like to come ofur fur dinner sumtime?

L. Alida said...

Oh, gosh Harley, you are just too cute! You made me smile. Thank you.
Big hugs to you and Daisy sweetie.
Lorianna

Hen K said...

LOL! That is so cute. I like Harley.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's so sweet that you comfort wormie

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Be nice with Wormie. He could be a great play mate!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

What a good kitty. :)

Anonymous said...

Wormie is pretty damm cute!
did you get some bunny kicks in there too?
I can see you are a good cat feeling bad for worming then giving him cuddles :)

V-V

The Devil Dog said...

You are a very good boy, Harley, to comfort wormie. Although I didn't think worms could feel.

Roxy

Willow said...

Harley, I think that Wormie looks like a lot of fun! He smiles when he gets the bitey even!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

edda said...

you are a silly harley cat and my mommy thinks you are a cute one as well.

Findlay Furs said...

MOL - great lesson Harley!

Poppy said...

That looks like a fun toy, Harley! Did you bunny kick it? That's what my sister Clover does.

Poppy

Joey said...

Hey Harley! My name is Joey. I've not been around for a while cause my people went on a visit to tomorrow. But I was just wondering when you started living at Daisy's house? I was the new kid in my house a year ago, but I think it's a pretty cool place now.

Lilly said...

You are the most beautiful cat Harley I have ever seen, and so photogenic! Hollywood must beckon sometime soon and remember all your loyal fans when you hit the bigtime!

Black Cat said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Harley, you're very cute!

Anonymous said...

Harley, how about bringing Wormie to South Africa for a visit? I am sure we could have a wonderful visit! You are adorable.

Leona said...

You go Harley give that wormie the bitey!

Anonymous said...

ohoh..... looks like Harley loves the camera too, Daisy. You got yourself some competition!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Harley, you have the most mesmerizing eyes! I'm sure Wormie deserved what he got.

Sushi said...

Meow Harley, you look good man!!

Deodand said...

Harley is a rather handsome boy, isn't he? He has a nice mask on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails