Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wacky Wednesday: My Photo Outtakes!

My Mommie takes many, many, many bad photos of me. We just use the few good ones! So, today I thought it would be fun to show some more of my silly outtakes! All of these pictures are completely un-edited, except that I made them more small. Here I am making a funny face. Sometimes smiling real good takes a lot of concentration.
This is from my Get Rich Quick photoshoot. I was chasing some moneys that fell off the table. I do not really think this was a mistake, because you must be careful with your moneys.
Here I am playing instead of modeling. I am not sure if I like this tee-shirt. It might be better for a boy cat.
I guess this was taken around midnight because it sure is dark! And I almost rolled right out of the frame.
This was a picture from my "GULP" photoshoot. I thought it would be funny to see me eating foods from underneath. But my foods are covering up my face!
Here I am playing with my foods again. Peeps taste a little bit delicious. And after you chew on them, they get sticky!
Wearings hats is hard. Grooming your leg while wearing a big hat is a mistake.
More trouble with hats! My Rasta hat almost came right off my head. I think I got too excited about the 'nip.
Oopsie!
Finally, even when I am wearing a really cute outfit, sometimes I would rather take a nap.


Share/Bookmark

110 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hhahahaha~~~
Dearest Daisy,

Sometimes the perfect shots only comes from a thousand of photo~! So, A good shot is very very hard to be taken~!!!!
Although it's very hard, but I think this NG photos are still good, it still shows your cute~!

Purr,
Adan

Poppy Q said...

That last photo is a keeper! Boy they made my mum smile. Miss D, you take great photos, and we even love the crazy ones.

Big smooches to you wrapped up in a big hat.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are very cute outtakes, Daisy! Our mom takes lots and lots of photos of us, just to get one or two good ones.

Anonymous said...

How funny that we both did Outtakes today, Daisy! We decided that since we have so many Outtake photos, that we would make Wordless Wednesday our Outtake day! Mom says it seems a shame to waste so many funny photos!

We LOVE that last photo of you Daisy!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa I think those photos of you are really cute too Daisy

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Daisy Mon,
betta ease up on di nip mon.
mi si unnu ben down looooooooooowwww..

meeooowwwww !

Parker said...

A lot of your outtakes are as good as my intakes! And it's hard to concentrate on anything when the 'nip is around!

Forever Foster said...

Your outakes are very sweet, Daisy. We love the one of you peeking around the food!:)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Maybe you can give the T-shirt to Harley, it does seem more suited to a boy cat.

Hats look like they cause a lot of problems.

Even in your outtakes you look adorable. ~S,S & C

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

There are so many great shots here, Daisy, that it's hard to limit the comments to just a few! But we really love the last one, with the hula outfit, and the food photo. To us, it looked like your food was floating in mid-air, and so that you were in a spaceship!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Love those outtakes, Daisy!! They show your wild side!!!! And your sleeping side. ; )

Purrs Goldie and Shade

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

We saw G&G outtakes earlier and now urs, Daisy! We sure had a good laugh over the photos! U are a hoot wearing that hula bikini dress, Daisy! :D

Spooky said...

Even your outtakes are great! Treater is sure smiling at your hula outfit...I think it's adorable.

Kaz's Cats said...

Wow, to see those outtakes from such a professional model like yourself gives us other kitties hope. We're gonna tell Mum that she's make plenty of time to take lots of photos so she can find some really good ones.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! Those are good ones, Daisy! We have lots of outtakes too 'cuz we're too quick for the flashy box!

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy, even your outtakes & bloopers are bootiful...

Sweet Purrfections said...

Those are cool! I have always told my mom not to post the "not so perfect" shots, but this gives me an idea.

gemmak said...

Daisy....you are so lovely even in your outtakes...you really brightened my day today and made me laugh very big....the rasta hat seems to be a particular problem doesn't it....but no matter, you don't need extra hairs :o)

Daisy Deadhead said...

OMG! I love "Rasta Kitty"!

Mickey's Musings said...

It's fun to drive the photographer crazy sometimes ;) Photo shoots tend to be a little boring,so you have to have some fun :)
Purrs Mickey

Cory said...

I agree with Parker, your mom's outtakes are better than my mom's intakes...but don't tell her I said that! I'll just have my mom take about a kazillion more pictures of me until she gets it right.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Those are very funny outtakes Daisy. MB really laughed at the last one

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

Those are funny shots Daisy. At least you don't look deranged in your outtakes like I do in mine. That last photograph is very alluring!

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing as Sen-Chan and Tom -- you could have been Astronaut Daisy picking off crunchies in zero G... :-)

Maggie May said...

Daisy, we loved the photo outtakes! They seemed very natural, we don't think you ever take a bad picture!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

Anonymous said...

Lol...I love these your adorable :)

Dma said...

your outtakes are better than most of the pictures i post on the boyz's blog.

Forty Paws said...

Those are the bestest fotos! You do silly things Ms. Daisy!

Luf, Us

Lidian said...

Those are such cute photos of you, Daisy!

That Rasta hat is very cool!

i beati said...

Daisy You are the wackiest ever !!ha hs

Anonymous said...

Daisy those are SO funny! Most of my photos turn out that way too! And mom takes a lot of photos that only show the end of my tail 'cuz I'm so fast when I run!

Anonymous said...

You sure are a good kitty. Letting your mommy do all the stuff to you. We won't have anything to do with clothes or collars. We like to be in our birthday suits. lol

Unknown said...

Da bathing suit one should be used fer da Playcat issue, its great!

~ Shadow ~

Isis said...

Great photos Daisy, I bet Skeezix likes the last one! ;)

Purrs
Isis
x

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

We think even your bloopers are winners.......

purrs,Abby

Karen and Gerard said...

Those are funny pictures, Daisy. I enjoyed every one. I agree about the shirt, it would suit a boy cat better. I especially liked the one of you rolling out of the picture! LOL

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy you could give harley that one tee shirt, i bet he'd love to start modeling with you!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Ooohh! I love the blooper shots. This is the second site today that has had them.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Those were priceless! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Only my favorite Daisy would be napping in her Luau outfit...

Great blooper shots!

Puglette said...

Hi Daisy, Your photo outtakes are very fun. And sometimes you just gotta take a nap.
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

I love bloopers!

The photo with your food on the glass table is funny. It looks like the food is floating over your face.

And the one with the straw hat reminds me of a very young Princess Diana. Do you remember how she used to wear those wide-brimmed hats and then tilt her head so the hat covered her face? You look JUST like royalty!

I enjoyed the photos.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow i had no ideea it wuz so hard to ware a hat diane keaton mayks it luk so eezy!!! ok bye

Jans Funny Farm said...

Harley in his tent and you in your modeling shots. What a fun couple of days here.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't breathe. LOL You are too funny.

Austin

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It is never a mistake to take a nap!

CastoCreations said...

Thank you for making me smile Daisy. :)

The WriggleButts said...

Tee hee hee.. Even the best of us makes mistakes, Daisy! And that eating-from-behind pic is pretty cool!

Bajas

Shaggy and Scout said...

You work very hard in your modeling sessions Daisy!

Motor Home Cats said...

Even in your outtakes, you are cute. Skeezix is going to go crazy over that last photo. Thanks for the purrs.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I think your outtakes are as good as the ones you keep. You are a funny cat sometimes, but always a cute cat!
~ Napoleon

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I think even your outtakes are good. Do you know how many shots of me do not have me in the photo at all?

sourpuss said...

I love that first picture! It's my new desktop wallpaper!

Linda S said...

great bloopers! you are very funny in those photos Miss Daisy!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, you are much better about wearing all that stuff than either one of us wouild ever be!

Junior and Orion

Kellykat said...

Even for outtakes those are purrty darn cute!
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

P.S. Daisy you should wear your hula outfit in my costume contest.
www.halloweenfloofcontest.blogspot.com
-Scotchy

Isis said...

Aw i love your outtakes! they are so fun!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Those are great pikshurs - but the last one is the bestest!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Those outtakes are great! I love them! Pleeeaaase show them more often!
Siena

Skeezix the Cat said...

That last foto gave me urjes win I saw yer kokonuts. Why is that? I don't even LIKE brown - it's not a kyoot color. I'm gonna go make muffins on Mr TF's leg, now.

The Furry Kids said...

We love the rasta hair! hee hee

Sarah Coggins said...

Great outtakes, Daisy! Love your hula outfit. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy we really like your outtakes. They are even better than the good ones our Mom takes!

Poppy said...

Those sure are some funny pictures, Daisy! I like the picture of you eating on the glass table the best.

Poppy

Kathy said...

Daisy, I love your blooper pictures! Do you have any video outtakes? You know, when you meant to say "Meow," but you burped instead? That'd be fun.

p.s. Happy National Feral Cat Day! Come over to my blog and see if you notice how I'm celebrating!

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Daisy,
My mom thinks the GULP photo was just wonderful. She has an obsession with any kind of hovercat. You are cute!

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Amber-Mae said...

I like all your blooper pictures Daisy! They're too cute. I've never tried peeps before becoz my country sell none. Do they taste like real chicks?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

You are so adorable. We get happy just seeing you. Thanks for being our dear friend.

Love,

Bobby and Mommy

Fred said...

Great pictures, Daisy. I loved all of them!

PB 'n J said...

Those sure are funny Daisy!

T.Allen said...

Daisy you have restored my sanity...I can now go on about my day! Thanks for a few good laughs!

jenianddean said...

I love outtakes! These were great ... gave me a good, much-needed laugh today.
--Jasper

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, your outtakes are so funny! That last one as a hula kitty is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

haha Little Miss daisy they iz not out takes for sure!!
I loved them very much, they woz funny and showed lots of personality!!
Momma was giggiling good at your "roddin" t-shirt piocture.. it woz like you was going "EEWWW get this offa mez!!", you haz such a cute face!
Ohh and pes: The blogs we woz having trouble with ( that we knowz of so far) we haz put them ones in the google reader thing.(ifs that helps) :)

V-V

L. Alida said...

I even love your outtakes Daisy! You have lots of cool costumes to chose from for Halloween. :)
Your Mommie takes good pictures. even the not good ones are adorable.
Harley looks like he's having lots of fun in his new home.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Sunny's Mommy said...

Even in your outtakes, you are very cute, Daisy :-) And you still maintain your professionalism and dedication to being an excellent model. I think you can blame most of these outtakes on your Mommy ;-)

Maybe you could pass down your off roading t shirt to Harley!

darlene said...

Hi Daisy, wow its been a long time since i visited...you look Fabulous!!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are all really funny but that last one really cracks me up!
--JB

AM said...

You are looking pretty chic in your fashionable hula outfit! I'm sure that is what all the diva's are wearing! :-)

Marilyn said...

The last one is my favorite. You are cute even when you sleep.

The Devil Dog said...

Those are great outtakes, Daisy.

Roxy

PerfectTosca said...

Daisy! Baby!!! C'mere and let ole Tosca give you a big slobbery collie kiss!!! Yer lookin' gooooood, girl!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Oh Daisy! You couldn't take a bad photo if you tried! I love it. :) You are always the person to go to in order for a little pick me up. :) Peace!

Willow said...

Your outtakes are wonderful, Daisy. It would be hard to be professional all of the time and fun is good!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

MaoMao said...

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! There goes Momma again.

Love yur outtakes! They are furry furry cute.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

haha I really enjoyed these photos of you Daisy
You look really cute even in bloopers
purrrpurrrpurrr

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hi Daisy!
You're such a cute model that even your bloopers look great! I thoroughly enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing!
-Kilroy

Whimpurr said...

Oh Daisy, these photos are delightful!!! I had to grin and giggle when I saw the last one of your coconuts and grass skirt! :o)

MYM said...

Love these :) Not sure which is my favourite. I like the eating on the glass table one, very artsy :) But I like the rolling around at midnight one too! Wish I could get into that position! Of course the coconut bra is pretty darn cute too ;)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those outtakes are so cute!. I enjoyed going back to the original posts that you did before I discovered your blog.

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Oh, Daisy, Dear,

You look marvelous no matter what you're wearing!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
All those are very good pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

park it said...

I love the last shot - priceless - my kitty is very sick - so I am enjoying your "kids" thanks for sharing!

Quill and Greyson said...

That rasta hat is a hoot, Mommy snortled. You make anything look good Daisy.

I imagine you don't have many seasons in Florida.

Sasha said...

Daisy, these are bright and funny photos. Somehow your personality shines through even more with these less posed shots. I loved the one of you stretching, right at the end.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yer out-takes are furry fun! We hope you gotted compensated fer letting yer momma post them!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i luv evree singul owttake daisy!
luv--jh

Lux said...

Even our outtakes are the cutest, Daisy! :)

LadyJava said...

I love the last picture Daisy..hehe.. so sexy...

Tracy said...

Oh, Daisy is precious. What a sweetie.

Slash and Bronzy said...

You are furry fotogeenic, Daisy! My foster mommy laffed out loud at the pikshur of you eating furrom above.

~Bombay

Thoughts said...

Daisy you are simply adorable no matter what the photo. Even the ones you think are bad shots are just too cute for words. I cant believe how photogenic you are and how still you must be for your Mommie to take these. I wish my kitties would be still and tame like that when I want to take their pictures!

jaime

Anonymous said...

Dear Daisy My Mummy started laffing so hard when she sawed the last picher. She luvs yer dressup pichers. Luv Dozer

Donna said...

I like those photos, Daisy. You look cute!

Sushi said...

Meow Daisy, good to see you again in those cool outfits.
Thanks for info on Mr Linky. I was so comfy in my bed that I slept in it for over a week and even missed yesterday's WW. I'll try next week.

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are definitely a model! What other cat would ever allow themselves to be dressed in so many different outfits!

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer. said...

Absolutely love the pics. That Rasta hat one is awesome! :o)

The Crew said...

Oh, hahahahaha, that last one with the coconut bra made Mom snort her coffee! You're a good sport, Daisy.

Tink said...

They are not bad, just funny! You are still the modelling queen for me1

Carlota said...

nice outtakes photos, very cute. you really take great photos ms. Daisy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails