Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Mystery: Another Riddle!

Today's Monday Mystery is another riddle. I am not sure if this one is hard or easy. I think it might be easy. Here goes:

I can jump FOUR feet high.
This window is TWO feet high. Why can't I jump out the window?
Are you thinking real hard now? I am pretty sure you are doing other things! Please concentrate.
Do you know the answer yet? Click HERE to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

93 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We knew that one! Have a wonderful day, Daisy and Harley!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yes, we figured it out! It was fun!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! We gotted it!!!!! that was a good one Daisy

Unknown said...

Happy Monday Daisy & Harley, you two be good for mama today.

Forever Foster said...

FINALLY!! MOL, our mum doesn't feel like such a dunderhead now that she answered correctly:)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hee Hee! We got it too!

Nice action shot, Daisy!!

Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh yay I got one right!

Huffle Mawson

The WriggleButts said...

We knew that one! For once.. BOL!

Bajas

Parker said...

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! I am smart today!

Anonymous said...

I woz concentrating Miss Daisy.. I was! Momma says she was waiting for a ruler over the knuckles :( heheh
we loves your faces today even more than usual..
I can not say whether we would have known it or not, we sneaked a peek when dadda was checking you out earlier :))

V-V

Anonymous said...

It's 4:41am and I'm not thinking real clearly... but that's a good one. It totally blew by me! Didn't think that one at all.

The Florida Furkids said...

We got that one! YIPPEEEE we finally got one!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

RJ Flamingo said...

That was a good one, Daisy! Thank you for reminding me to concentrate, because it took me a minute or two, but I finally got it!

Thank you for starting my day with a smile :-)

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! We got that one, Miss Daisy! We hope you have a very real wonnerful Monday!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

i beati said...

You keep me on my toes, Daisy. Are you and Harley readying yourselves for the Thanksgiving Feast? I know you will be cooking in your pilgrim hat.. hmmmm

Stacey Kimmel-Smith said...

Great jumping photo!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I was right! I was right! Good one, Daisy.

The Island Cats said...

Good one Daisy...and yes, you were right...we were thinking about other things. hehehe!

Mickey's Musings said...

That was an easy one :) Maybe because the windows are closed around here too!! If they are open,there is a screen there :o
You look very pretty in your pictures Daisy :)
Purrs Mickey

badgirl33 said...

that one was easy..but still funny ;)

Dma said...

that was a pane to figure out. tee hee.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I GOT IT RIGHT! Dat's the first time I got one right! YAY!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We got it!!!! We got it right!!!! Mainly because we have a lot of experience with jumping in windows and finding them closed so we can't go inside/outside. If we are outside we want in and if we are inside we want out. Mommy says we need to learn to be content with the side we are on. ~S,S & C

Cory said...

I got it! I got it! I got it! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha that's a good one Daisy. We had our thinking caps on but could not figure it out!

Unknown said...

hehe Yup we gots dat one! It stinks when yoo like to go out and can't!!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We knew another one! Yay for us! That is a good action shot.
~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

Woohoo we got it right!! Wonderful action shot Daisy. Your mom takes nice pictures of you.

Have a great Monday!

Chrissie said...

I'm guessin' here, then I'm gonna go look...okay..here goes:

'Cause the window is shut?

Okay, here we go to lookin'!

Maggie May said...

We got it! We all put our heads together and figured it out!! Have a great day Daisy and Harley!
~The Creek Cats~

Boy n Beethoven said...

I gotted it right! I gotted it right! And I gotted the right answer before the Giant Kitty! I think I'm growing up to be a genius mancat too!

'Oven

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Whew! We was worried that we weren't going to get that one!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yay we gott it!

Good one Daisy and great jumping skills.

purrs
Abby

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

This was very easy but we were still scairt we were gonna get it wrong. Thanks, Daisy, for an easy one!

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer. said...

You look like you are plotting your escape in that second pic.lol

catsynth said...

Yep, we got it - actually, we thought were just being snarky with that answer, but glad it's right - that's a good, funny one!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i noo the anser to that wun but dada wuz saying sum stuf abowt windows and crashes and bloo skreens of deth i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt as yoozual!!! ok bye

Eduardo said...

I got that one right! Yes!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Puglette said...

that was very tricky, Daisy...so easy it was hard!
have a good day!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Cat Street Boyz said...

...and.....you would smash your cute LiL' face!!!!! =^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Babs (Beetle) said...

Woohoo! I got it. I love the photo of you looking down he he!

Purrs, Sukie x

Gemini and Ichiro said...

HA HA Daisy--we knew but we were trying to think of a different answer for the riddle!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We figured it had something to do with you having 4 kitty feet and not just 2. We were looking for The Hard Answer.

BumbleVee said...

Ouch!! ohhhhh...me achin' nose......

Tybalt said...

I got it right!

Amber-Mae said...

BOL! I just couldn't get the answer until I looked at yours.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Did it hurt to bang yoor head on da glass? Dat was kinda easy...but yoo were right, mommy wasn't really paying attention!

Thoughts said...

Darn it Daisy, you got us again! We didn't get the right answer! you are too smart for us!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Yep that's what I thought! I jumped through the screen once, it made momma very upset!

Tatum Tot said...

I was thinking, 'cause the window has glass on it! He he.

Anonymous said...

Oh no Daisy! ack! Hope you didn't try...

;)

Christine and FAZ said...

I got it right. Maybe I am not so dumb after all. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Haven't mastered the art of walking through walls and such yet, eh, Daisy? Rocky hasn't either, but he did take out all of our house phones a couple days ago. Sending you love and snuggles Daisy and Harley.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Rats. I didn't git it. I think it was a trik qweschun.

jenianddean said...

That was a silly riddle ... I was over thinking it just a little.
--Jasper

Unknown said...

weeee got it Daisy!! You fly like boids!! i am sure u can jump out of the window!!

Karen and Gerard said...

Hey, Gerard and I finally got a riddle right--you know it was too easy now!

L. Alida said...

I got it right! :) Good riddle Daisy.
I liked your comic with Harley too. It was very cute! Your Mommie really does get cool pics of your expressions!
Have a Happy Monday!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Motor Home Cats said...

We were wondering if it was something obvious like that. It was a great riddle Daisy.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Sandi said...

what a beautiful cat. I enjoy reading your blog and love looking at the pics. :)

Forty Paws said...

Oh my cat! We got one correct! Whoo hoooooooo!

Luf, Us

Cat with a Garden said...

I guessed that one right! It really was easy. ; )
Purrs, Siena

MaoMao said...

YIPPEE!!!! Us Ballicai gotted it right, too!

And fabyoolus pickshures of you, as always!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Anonymous said...

"Yay" I got it love your riddles :)

Cafe Cats said...

We hope you didn't bonk into the window, Daisy!

Nomi said...

yeaaa, I got that right. Windows can be twicky, you have to investigate first before you jump.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay I knew this one, because I know you are not allowed outside, so I know you could never jump out!

You are a good jumper Daisy, I used to be a good jumper too

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayyy!!! We were right too.

Anonymous said...

Good one Daisy! I figured that one out really quickly. You've got to be careful with windows - they're tricky things!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, goodness ... Please don't jump out the window, Miss Daisy! You'll get eaten by alligators an' miss the turkey!
DMM

Anonymous said...

Great action photo on top.

The Furry Kids said...

We were sooooo wrong. :sigh:

Happy Monday!

Isis said...

Oh daisy, we knew the answer! it doesn't make us happy it was closed on you though!

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy I aktually getted that one. I know the difrence tween an open and closed window and also a window with a screen on it which smells open and looks open but is not open!

Yer pal Dozer

JD at I Do Things said...

Hey, I got that one! And yes, I really was paying attention. Your stern expression kept me on my toes.

JD at I Do Things

Catzee said...

Wow! You can jump good!

SophieKitty said...

Duh! Sometimes I'm so stoopid.

BeadedTail said...

Yay! I figured it out! Daisy, I just have to tell you that you are the cutest little kitty ever!

Findlay Furs said...

You are so furry cute sitting there on the windowsill.
purrs Luke

Unknown said...

Hey, I am still recovering from my shoulder surgery, but wanted to drop by and comment on your latest post. I still read lots of posts but cannot type for extended periods of time, so my commenting is limited. I enjoyed this post and I am glad I dropped by. (Hi Daisy!)

peace,
Mike
livelife365

The Devil Dog said...

We are glad you did not try to jump out through the closed window, Daisy. It would have hurt for sure.

Roxy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Well... sounds like a good reason!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Just Ducky said...

I guess right! You look like you are flying!

Bae Bae said...

I got the answer correct. Yeah

~ Bae

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Cause there is that glass stuff inna way! Ya can't jump outta that hard clear stuff!

Black Cat said...

Yay, I got it right darling Daisy! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

That one was so easy it was too hard for me! You're a world class jumper Daisy!

Ellen Whyte said...

Finally got one right! Now feeling very inteligent. Thanks Daisy :-)

Gizmo said...

Oh Daisy! You are so funny! I got it right too!

Anonymous said...

It may be because of the windows closed.
Wow daisy you are looking very nice and seems funny.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I got it wrong. That was an easy one, too. Ack. I think I need to study for Monday Mystery.

Lux said...

That was a good one, Daisy!

Donna said...

That was so cute! I got it right.

Pleez be carefuls when you are goin out de window. I like to sit and stare out of it instead.

Related Posts with Thumbnails