Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!






Share/Bookmark

73 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

So, do you think this plan will work? Daisy is very clever you know.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

let us know if this new plan works...

Anonymous said...

LOL! Daisy will see thro those disguises in a flash! She is a regular MIss Marple (an eccentric fictional English detective!)

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh Harley, you are sooo - hey! Wait a minute! That's not Harley!!!! Oh, you guys, you almost fooled ME, but will you fool Daisy?

gemmak said...

Lol...I'm not sure Daisy will fall for that!

Anonymous said...

Pssst... Hey, fellas... If you really wanted to catch Daisy's attention by being kyoot, why didn't you dress up as Daisy! Harley is handsome, but Daisy is over the moon kyoot!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You obviously lead far too busy a life, Daisy! It's important not to forget your old friends! They sound sad and a little desperate...

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Everycat said...

Daisy, you comics are a real tonic on a Sunday. Very funny!

Whicky Wuudler

Luzinha said...

kkkk
i'm not sure it'll works...
tell us later...
kisses for all!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, Daisy!

Your friends are feelin' a little neglected. You might wanna take 'em to lunch or somethin'. They might start gittin' mean if you don't.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Parker said...

HaHaHaHa! That's a great idea!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You forgot Mr. Shrill. He needs a Harley suit too.

Karen said...

CATSUITS! I thought those had gone out in the 60's BayBee! Yeah!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh you poor little things...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

i beati said...

uh oh the old camouflage plan- I admit Harley is cute and handsome.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You guys are very very smart~
Hahahaha~~~
Yes, I also wanna know if Daisy will buy it~~ Hee hee hee~

Anonymous said...

Hahah I do not thinks it will work guyz :(
you haz to have his eyes! It's all in the eyes :)

V-V

Unknown said...

Excellent, Daisy! I will tell Alex to click over here—when he wakes up.

The Island Cats said...

We hope your plan works...but Daisy is so smart...we don't think you can fool her!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! You guys are too funny!!! I hope your plan works,because it's hard to be as cute as Harley ;)
Purrs Mickey

JD at I Do Things said...

Hmmm. I don't know if Daisy will be fooled . . . besides, I think Lizard, Snail, and Pet Rock are cute just the way they are.

JD at I Do Things

Jackie said...

oh my what a plan. I can't wait to see if it works George. Daisy is pretty smart!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Thanks for keeping me entertain on Sunday Daisy. :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very silly pets. We agree that Daisy shouldn't neglect you. Maybe you can get Harley to play with you. ~S,S & C

Forty Paws said...

Oh my. We'll have to see if this works!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I think this idea just might work. Good thinking everybody!

jenianddean said...

Hahahaha...
--Jasper

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We were wondering what happened to you guys. Good to see you again. Ah, we don't think Daisy is gonna fall for the get ups though.

Cory said...

If I'm not even fooled, there's no way Daisy will be fooled! But Daisy could have some fun pretending that she is fooled just to see what they do and to have some fun with it.

Dma said...

excellent plan. harley is pretty irresistable.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! Good job!!! Let us know if it worked!!
Your FL furiends,

Donna said...

You could almost play Rock, Paper Scissors, with them. You just have to decide who is Paper and who is Scissors.

Unknown said...

Lizard, I think you should just be relieved that you were not in consideration for Thanksgiving Dinner!

We miss you three!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Shaggy and Scout said...

The old saying: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Chrissie said...

That's some very good cat-o-flage..but can you PURR?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow ... harley costoomz.
verree impressiv boyz.
luv--jh
pee ess--daisy ... yer so observent ... miss liza iz indeed warin a laffin an laffin eer necklace.

Quill and Greyson said...

That should do it alright!

Asta said...

Oh I hope youw plan of dwessing up like cutie Hawley wowks!
I'm still away fwom home ,but wanted to see how you awe
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Black Cat said...

ROFL!!! Oh noes, I've just snorted some excellent red wine out of my nose! Daisy, I don't know how I survived Sundays before I found your Sunday Comics:) xxx

Lorenza said...

Good luck with your plan!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Puglette said...

Aww, you all look very cute in your black and white costumes. But maybe if you stopped by with some cookies to share you could have fun with Daisy and Harley.
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Sarge Charlie said...

These folks are very creative, they really want to be you friend.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Even if it doesn't fool her she'll at least realise yoo were feeling neglected.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, today's comics is very funny :)

But I'm sure Daisy will notice he difference...

Have a great Sunday Daisy :)

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you guys are just too smart! But just on teenee weenee problem. You guys look nothing like Harley!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kimmy said...

Hi Daisy!

Blessings! I would like to pass on an award I created for those who share the light! I know you are only a kitty, but you find a way to brighten my day. Thank you for inspiring me, and helping me on my journey. Love, light, and blessings. Love, Kimmy

Sassy Kat said...

Nice try but they aren't as cute as Harley. Not even close, they will have to come up with a better plan than that one.

Tesla and Hansel said...

I dun noo if yoo can fool daisy dat ezilee.

Rupert said...

What a great comic strip! I can hardly wait for the next installment.

I think I recognize that gecko from TV....

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

BeadedTail said...

Daisy is way too smart to fall for the Harley suits! But, I would love to see her reaction!

Shadow Saluki said...

I almost didn't recognize you guys with your disguises on! Excellent camouflage technique!
Shadow Saluki

Christine and FAZ said...

It's a plan. Not sure if it's a good plan though but what do I know? All my plans have backfired lately. FAZ

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello secondary karakters its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am afrayd that yoo cant reely pull off the harley luk on akownt of yoo sort of luk like you ar maskerayding as holsteins wareas harley luks like a verry pretty kitty ok bye

Nomi said...

I have a feeling that this one is doomed from the start guys. None of you really looks like Harley.

The Florida Furkids said...

We miss the three of you too, but Harley is much cuter!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Zoe and Indy said...

Hahahahahahahaha!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What will Harley do when he sees you all. He will be very confused.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahaha! You made our mum laugh so much she nearly choked!

The Fitness Diva said...

Cute! ;)

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Daisy, You must find time for your friends. They are sad. I'm sure Harley will play with them too.

Purrs, Sukie x

Lux said...

Haha, this is too funny! :)

Max said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Though the black and white is VERY flattering on y'all...

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

You guys are so funny! I think if you just tell Daisy that you're feeling neglected she'll understand.

The Devil Dog said...

That is very cute, but I think Daisy might know something is amiss.

Roxy

Bae Bae said...

That sure is clever of you....

~ Bae

Mo and The Purries said...

Those are some great disguises! It's like Harley got cloned!

Daisy, your Sunday Comics are WAY funnier than the ones in the newspaper!

Sweet Purrfections said...

You had me fooled for just a minute. I don't think Daisy will be as fooled though. She is pretty smart.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh Bast, you just crack us up efry week!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo guys are silly! Daisy will never fall fur such sutterfyooje.

Copito said...

hehehe I want a costume like that!

='·'=

duo_disaster said...

We wonder if it'll work?
Daisy is pretty smart, you know?

Mandy said...

I hope that it works, I just love the lizard stories!

Anonymous said...

This cat seems to have human-like abilities
doggles

Related Posts with Thumbnails