Saturday, November 29, 2008

Photo Hunters: Metal

The Photo Hunters theme this week is metal. But I remember writing about metal earlier this year. So today, I am going to show you my fancy silver MEDAL, instead! I feel very proud to wear this medal.
Oh, my Mommie said it is not a medal, it is a badge. And it is not real. Does this mean I am Not Allowed to arrest anybuddy? Rats.



Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

i beati said...

Looks metal to me and very authenic. sSo much so , I want you to arrest the 2 kitties who broke my microwave bowls this week.The charge is destruction of property . Go to it Officer Daisy !!!

Forever Foster said...

You still have the power of Citizens Arrest, Daisy! It could be a good thing to let slip to Mr. Shrill, to encourage him to behave... ;)

Everycat said...

Medal? Metal? Badge? All look stylish on you Daisy. Have a great weekend!

Whicky Wuudler

Anonymous said...

Well, that badge looks pretty authoritative to us, Daisy! Surely it carries enough authority to arrest fashion offenders? You can be the Feline Fashion Police! hahaha!

jams o donnell said...

An there was I thinking it was Sheriff Daisy. You have the power of Catizen's arrest which includes demands to test any food humans eat, and the captrure and interrogation of all and every mice! Happy weekend

ZOOLATRY said...

Arrest? Why even try... anyone would willingly go with you... anywhere, anytime.

Karen and Gerard said...

Who would you arrest? Mr. Shrill I hope!

Mel said...

looks like a metal medal here, but why arrest anyone? Just look cute and make rules...

Anonymous said...

All look stylish on you Daisy. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is the cutest entry so far that I have seen!!! Love those photos! Soo cute:)

Happy Weekend!
Yen

Anonymous said...

Very cool photos:)

Anonymous said...

The metal on your chest is way cool! I want one of that too;-)

gemmak said...

I think you must have done something very brave or clever to get such an impressive medal Daisy :o)

Luzinha said...

Daisy, you are très chic, mon ami!
it seems pretty real for me! run and arrest all mices and rats that you meet! kiss, bye,bye!

Parker said...

Your beauty is very arresing today Daisy!
AhhhHaHaHaHaHa!
I still crack me up!

Cat with a Garden said...

Daisy, no need to arrest people. Everyone will follow you freely!
Did you arrest Mr. Shrill?
Purrs, Siena

Anonymous said...

I think it looks genuine Daisy. I would like you to arrest Alfie (my pip-sueak little brufurr) 'cos he is a pest! The charge is "being a pest".

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It looks METAL to us and we think you could still arrest Mr. Shrill with it. ~S,S & C

The Florida Furkids said...

We think that is quite a big medal for a little kitty like you. We also think you have the pawthority to arrest when you wear it!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

eastcoastlife said...

It looks metal to me and makes you look important. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!

The Fitness Diva said...

That is one nice lookin' badge, Daisy, and I like it!

I hope you plan to be a good cop and not one of the bad ones!!! :O

Teddy Westlife said...

I think you should be allowed to arrest anyone for crimes against fashion!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Anonymous said...

You look so cute w/your medal Daisy~wear it w/pride & I won't say anything if you feel the need to arrest~for safety & protection~just sayin' :)

*Oliver wants to know if I get him a medal, if you guys could be crime partners? ;)

Babs (Beetle) said...

You can arrest me Daisy, then we could have some fun wrestles together, followed by some good napping :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Daisy! How could you possibly arrest anybody when people's reaction on seeing you would be to hug you?

RJ Flamingo said...

But you're always "arresting", Daisy! Heehee!

Metal, medal, schmetal - it's very shiny and works for you so well!

Come see mine when you can - but don't come hungry, 'cause Mommy might get mad if you start licking the screen!

Unknown said...

And looking so stylish, as evah!

Come and see mine here! It's metal, Disney-style!

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! Daisy, that badge looks real to us! Maybe you could arrest Mr. Shrill...

Anonymous said...

But you look marvelous even if it isn't a real badge. Very cute photos and cat!

If you have time check out my photos for this week.

http://moderatesuburbanchick.blogspot.com/

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think it is medal and metal!
--JB

CRIZ LAI said...

Hey Daisy! Where's your metal gun? Who say you can't shoot anybody? You can with a water gun :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Daisy girl, you may want to lend Harley this ensemble the next time he wants to wear something blue...

Your photo inspired Mica to sing: "She's bad, bad, Daisy Brown, the baddest cat in the whole darn town..."

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Anonymous said...

I love your badge Daisy. You probably need that to keep Harley at bay. :o)

Cory said...

Hey, did you say "rats" Daisy? If them little critters are around, I'm sure that badge allows you to round them up and arrest them and send them packing. Of oourse with that badge I'm sure they wouldn't come close to you!

Dma said...

your mom is right... impersonating an officer is a serious offense.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

As others have said, maybe Mr. Shrill needs to know you have this, Daisy.
You look very cute, by the way!
~ The Bunch

Quill and Greyson said...

Looks like there's a new sherif in town.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Well, maybe yoo can't arrest bad hoomans but yoo have pawthority to round up and arrest...mice, lizards, little brofurs, bugs and any toy dat gets outta hand, er, paw. Mr Shrill better start behaving better...

Rebecca Mecomber said...

You don't need a badge to prove you are the authority, Daisy. ;) Just show your claws and everyone will listen!

Have a happy Photo Hunters Day!

Maureen Hayes said...

Miss Daisy, that badge looks almost as big as you and heavy! You must be so strong kitty to wear it with such panache!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well honey even if you can't nab anybody you sure look cute in it!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well, we are Pretty Sure that is a real badge, just like your diamonds.

Mr. Echo said...

Make yur prizners ware pink underpants and eet green baloney. Dat'll teech em.

Eduardo said...

Great badge Daisy! I think you can arrest whoever you want, BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i pursonally find u verree arrestin.
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

I'd completely forgotten we did metal once before. Well remembered! I love your metal medal. :)

Christine and FAZ said...

Well I think you should marshall your most happy face and arresting smile. He he he. I am a comedycat. FAZ

Honey P. Sunshine said...

Marshall Daisy, Marshall Daisy....badges, badges, yoo don't need no stinking badges

Janet said...

Daisy, your metal medal makes you in charge! (But I bet you are in charge all the time anyway!) :-)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You can arrest us any time you want Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're probably the best-dressed cat in the world. Great contribution to the theme.

Donna said...

It is still yours and you can still be Cat Police!

BeadedTail said...

Looks authentic to me! I certainly think you are an official Officer Daisy!

Black Cat said...

That's a great badge Daisy! You are the fashion policecat!

Harley looks great in blue btw:) xxx

Cat Street Boyz said...

Oh please Daisy, arrest my stupid brother Ty! He loves to chase me and I sure don't like running into walls! Mommy has been working with Ty to stop, I know he just wants to play but because of my disability I don't like confrontations. Mommy is also working with me so I can get better balance but till than Daisy, please arrest Ty and put him behind bars!!!=^Y^=Tang

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy!! That is a great METAL picture!! ::whispers:: We won't tell anyone it's not real if you wont!
Your FL furiends,

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you can arrest whomever you wish. Telling you you can't sounds rather specist to me!

Are you liking google reader still?

admin said...

wow, metal? cool thing Daisy!

we miss you a lot & so happy to visit our beloved friends again:)

stay fun & funky Daisy!

take care & love ya,
meaouwy troops

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look very authoritative in your badge and...uh...marshal's uniform. That must be their casual Fridays' uniform.

MaoMao said...

Daisy, are you the Sheriff now? Kool Beanies! You look superduper in yur badgie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

I think you're a STAR, Daisy, that's why you have that medal on!

Unknown said...

oh Daisy u should be able to arrest mouseys cuz dat iz our job!!

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

My metal photos aren't as sweet as yours :)

I bet you'd like to arrest your lil brother sometimes! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

I saw you on one of my doggie friends' blogs and thought I'd pop over to say hello!

You are one really cute cat! I love your post about getting ready for Thanksgiving.

I have a cat sister too - her name is Lemon (our humans got us together at the same time, puppy & kitten, so we could grow up together and they named us "Honey & Lemon") - she does a very good job of bossing me around. People always laugh because I am so big and I am so scared of her but they don't realise how scary she can be when she is grumpy! I always try to be really nice to her - and some times, she is a little bit nice to me! :-)

Anyway, I hope you'll come over to my website & blog to visit!
(www.bighoneydog.com)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Unknown said...

Wow, you look so good with your shiny badge on Daisy.

Bu the way, thank you for the wonderful comments. Have a great weekend.

Chat Blanc said...

Daisy, you're such a talented fashionista that I think you should be a member of The Fashion Police and arrest all those who offend your sensibilities. :D

Leslie said...

It looks real to me!

How is the gorgeous snail? We love him! :)

Anonymous said...

I think it looks very real.I would like you to arrest Coco the woofie next door hes always barking.

Jackie said...

WoWeeeee Deputy Daisy i believe it. Wow Daisy you're the smartest cat in the west.

I'm so glad you stopped by to see Harriet. And you were very correct she was misbehaving.

Happy weekend!!:-)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Welcome to Silverado, pardner.

Sarah Coggins said...

Cool medal, Daisy! You look very official wearing it. :)

Marilyn said...

Maybe you could loan it to Harley. When he learns what ruffles are, he may need to arrest somebody.

L. Alida said...

Now you are officially the Fashion Police Daisy!
Harley looks very cute as a boy in blue. :) You are teaching him well.
Happy Weekend!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Sarge Charlie said...

Well I think mommie is wrong Miss Daisy, you could arrest harvey if he gets in your food.

Max said...

Well it looks real to me. I think we should vote you Constable Daisy. Then you can arrest Buddah for me. I'll think of a crime he can be charged with, just gimme time...

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy, you are so cute!

purrs,
Icon & family

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, that is QUITE a fancy medal, Daisy.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, I think you have a very "arresting" personality!

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you could make a citizens arrest. Those are always legal!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo can arrest me, Daisy! And put pawkuffs on me. And ask me to "spred 'em"!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That badge is pretty cool, Miss Daisy. I'll bet that you can arrest folks if you really wanna, but it's best for arresting lizards.
DMM

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You look great Daisy and you have a great metal medal hahahahaaa
Happy Saturday

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Yes, take your chance and do something with Mr. Shrill!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Devil Dog said...

That's a bummer, Daisy. It would have been cool to have been a marshall.

Roxy

TheSlyCat said...

What a great metal! Daisy what is the picture on your shirt? Is it of Dinosaur times? We love Dinosaurs!!!

capybara said...

I find your Charisma arresting Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Thats a really puuretty badge you has Miss Daisy! I wish my Daddas was a star like that :)
I can see you is in your uniform too!!
I can not imagine why you could not arrest anyboddie? heheh

V-v

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos.I enjoyed a lot while reading.Look forward to reading more on you blog.

Anonymous said...

Good ol' Daisy being a sassy and powerful looking cat... How precious...

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think this is the cutest entry so far that I have seen!!! Love those photos! Soo cute:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails