Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Mystery: Solve the Picture Puzzle!

We have not done a Picture Puzzle in a while! I think this one will be a little bit easy. Are you ready?
Look at the pictures below, and figure out the thing!


+
+
= ?

Do you know the answer yet? Click HERE to see if you are correct! Or you could just go straight to the answer. Even though that would be cheating. And then you would feel not good inside. And I would have to give you a very hard look. So go back and think longer if you need to.


Share/Bookmark

101 Notes for Daisy:

i beati said...

Actually Daisy - I live for your hard looks.. And ice cream cones are my favorite although I'm not supposed to have them !!Especially choc mint chip- Baskin Robbins..

Forever Foster said...

Daisy! This week our Mum AND our Dad got it right! Do you know how unusual this is! They think they are the smartest humans in the world right now.
Have a great week!:)

Bae Bae said...

Yeah.. I got that correct.. that's pawsome Daisy

~ Bae

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We got it! This is the second week in a row that we guessed right, so we re feeling very pleased with ourselves! Can we have a smile next time, Daisy?

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Anonymous said...

Yay! Do we all win an Ice Cream Cone now? Lick! Lick! Lick!

The Florida Furkids said...

We got it right!! You have purrty eyes!

We want ice cream now!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Jeeze, now I am really hungry!

Purrs Goldie

Teddy Westlife said...

I did not have to cheat, Daisy. I knew what it was!

Huffle Mawson

Everycat said...

Yay! We got it right first time! Your very hard look is a little bit scary Daisy. We think you need to use it on Mr Shrill, that would get him behaving properly.

Whicky Wuudler

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We got it RIGHT!!!!! That was an easy one. We love ice-cream. Did you know that Mommy bought a gallon of Mango ice-cream and the beans didn't like it so we got to nibble a little of it every day, cause we did like it. ~S,S & C

Poppy Q said...

Ohhhhhh Daisy you sure do do a stern look. We got it right, we got it right this week.

Big smooches.

Donna said...

I knew what it means! Yummy!

The Furry Kids said...

We got it right!! Happy Monday!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Can you believe that my mommy doesn't care for ice creme!!?!??

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yeah, both Mom and I got it correct!

Karen and Gerard said...

Yay, we got it, we got it! I finally solved one of your Mystery Puzzles. I feel smart now. We like ice cream cones.

Parker said...

ice cream cone!
And Mommy got it right too! That's pretty good 'cause she has not had coffee yet!

Anonymous said...

I was good and got it right off the bat. Thanks for making it an easy one for me.

Have a good week, y'all!

Henson Ray said...

Yeah. I guessed it correctly. Excellent puzzle.

The Island Cats said...

We got that one! Yeah! That was fun, Daisy!

Lidian said...

Oh, that was a good one Daisy - and we actually got this one right!

xx Asha and Katia

RJ Flamingo said...

Oh, no, Daisy! Not the hard look! I got it right all by myself and didn't cheat! I swears!

Happy Monday! (She tries to convince herself as stumbles back to the coffee pot...)

Luzinha said...

kkk
Daisy, you are the best!

have a nike day!

Karen said...

Wow, that hard look scared the answer right out of me!

Mickey's Musings said...

That was easy!!! mainly because Mom loves ice cream and I get to lick a little bit too :) We love picture mysteries :)
Thanks Daisy!!
Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! we goted it!!!!

Cory said...

Yay Ice Cream! We got it right...now we all want some!

The Fitness Diva said...

Ha....that one was easy, Daisy!

And now I want one!

Ice cream cones are yummy! ;D

Too bad they don't make them for cats!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Great mystery puzzle! :) Mmmm.. ice cream.

Anonymous said...

I got it right!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy,
this puzzle is truly very good one~!
I just enjoy it very much~!

Maureen Hayes said...

Happy Monday Daisy! What a fun puzzle, though it was a little bit easy. I am glad though, because my brain never seems to work right on Monday mornings!

Purrs and hugs!

Chrissie said...

I GOT IT!!! Whoops, sorry. I'm still in the all caps mode because of the INTROOOOODER!!!

Amber-Mae said...

Ice Cream Cone!!!! I hope I'm right. Hee! Me go check the answer now.

Squeaky clean,
Solid Gold Dancer

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that one must have been really really easy because even i got it! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

i figured it out without looking at the answer. no need to glare at me.

Sarge Charlie said...

This a great day, I finally solved one of Miss Daisy's Monday Mystery Puzzle. I think I will play poker this afternoon........

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We got it Daisy!!! We are happy dancing here!

Anonymous said...

We thought very hard and got it right! Ice cream is very yummy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayyy we were right!!!!
We like your hard looks though Daisy.

Cafe Cats said...

Mama had some Peanut Butter Ice Cream Shake yesterday and I sneakied a couple of licks. It was YUMMY!

Iago

Christine and FAZ said...

I worked it out. I worked it out. But only because I truly love ice cream and lick it up till I am sick. FAZ

JD at I Do Things said...

I guessed correctly! And I did not have to cheat. Not that I would even dream of cheating. I don't want you to give me a hard look.

JD at I Do Things

Janet said...

I got it! I got it! :-) Do you like ice cream, Daisy? Our kitties like a little lick of it from my finger.

Anonymous said...

"Yay" I got it now I want and ice cream cone....Mom!!!!!

RJ Flamingo said...

Daisy - It is a very hard day at work today. May I borrow your " hard look face" for my computer desktop? I think it will help to remind me to keep my mind on what I'm doing...

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am not so gud at puzzels but that cone thing makes me want to mark sumthing so i hav to go owtside for a wile be bak later ok bye

gemmak said...

Oh Daisy, I am such a dunce, I didn't get it and had to look at the answer....then your hard look was very scary!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yay! An easy one for those of us who aren't quite on the ball.

Puglette said...

Daisy, you sure know how to do the look! I bet no one in the house messes with you when you give them the look!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

oh, i got it right!

Unknown said...

Yippee who wants an ice cream cone, I do, I do! Have a purrfect Monday.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We did not quite get it. The cone through us!

Babs (Beetle) said...

You don't have to give me a hard look Daisy! I got it right. Can you teach me how to do those hard looks? It would come in very useful when MB makes me get off her pewtie chair!

Purrs, Sukie x

Sunny's Mommy said...

I got it right this time :-) And I did not cheat.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Ice cream cone! :D Just dropping by to say hi to Daisy! "HI!" :D

Tybalt said...

I got it right!!!!

BeadedTail said...

I got this one right Daisy! Although it was really hard for me to concentrate after seeing your lovely eyes highlighted like that!

Cat with a Garden said...

Rats! We came to "icecream" and then mom didn't know the last thing. "Stick?" She kept mumbling... A cone! Of course!
We luvs your hard look. Mom says you could come over here to educate one of us (Siena points at Chilli)...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, we got it right but now we all want ice cream...and mom sez no!

Ramses said...

Isis says it's an ice-cream cone and she wants it NOW! She's so bad when it comes to creamy stuff you know...

Purrs,
Ramses
x

Eduardo said...

I got it! Woot! Thanks for the well wishes!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! Two right in a row! Thank you for being so nice to us and making them easy!

Motor Home Cats said...

We got your riddle - Yea! Did you get to eat a bite of ice cream this weekend?

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Forty Paws said...

Cute puzzle! You are so clever!

Luf, Us

Unknown said...

YAY we gots it right!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are the most clever poose we know.
Hope you had a happy holiday.
xoxoxoo

Copito said...

muahahaha I want one!

jenianddean said...

I like your picture puzzles ... and Dad likes ice cream cones, so you did great today.
--Jasper

Mr. Hendrix said...

I got it! I got it! my beans had part of this on pumpkin pie Thursday. It is Ice Cream cone!

Harley, you did a great job in your first modeling session. Blue is very manly. You did a much better job than I did. Maybe I need ruffles instead??

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

Yes, I figured it because it had to do with FOOD!

And no, I can't clean out the whole feeder at one sitting, but I can put a pretty big dent into it. I'd rather have Fancy Feast though!

Mimi Lenox said...

Ice cream cone! Ice cream cone! Ice cream cone!

Now where is my prize?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

ice cream cone yummy it was so easy. Yay
I hope you and Harley have a fun day!

Anonymous said...

YAY - we got that one. Sometimes we have to give up and cheat, but not today!

Fat Eric said...

I got it right! Where's the ice cream?

Anonymous said...

Daisy....My favorite treat. You scream, I scream, we all scream for an Ice Cream Cone.

But Brrrr to cold of weather for Mom and Dad to eat today.

Darn

Sassy Kat said...

I got it! Yes, once in awhile I can do it.
I still think you are a model kitty. You have so many looks and you work so well when the camera is on you.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Eyzcreemcone!

Ivan from WMD said...

Mmmmmmm!

Liss said...

I got it!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Very well done Daisy.

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing at myself...
Ice cream pile-on, hahahahahahhaha!

Quasi said...

I figured it out! Does your mother let you have ice cream? Steve does not let me have it.

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, that was an easy one. Did you know that New Englanders eat more ice cream per capita than anywhere else in the US?
It's true!

Roxy

Fred said...

This was one of the easiest ones so far. I got it!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Ice cream cone! I got it this time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Max said...

I GOT IT I GOT IT! I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING RIGHT!!!

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! I guessed correctly! Cute mystery! It's too cold here for ice cream. You are lucky to live somewhere nice and warm so you have have ice cream even at Christmas! :)
Your comic yesterday was very funny btw. :)
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

TheSlyCat said...

That was a good one!!!

Kaltsas Kats said...

Mom was so happy because she didn't have to cheat this time and figured it out right away. Maybe shes getting smarter. Mom loves ice cream but we don't care for it too much. We do like if there is whipped cream on it though.
-Patches and Nemo

Anonymous said...

Daisy I getted it! Eyescream cone!! I does not know what that is but it sounds like funs. Mummy sez I did not reely get it after all.

Yer pal Dozer

Unknown said...

oh no...you cut yur eyez?? me has no idea...what dat is...it is getting harder and harder...other kittys are so smartz!!!

Quill and Greyson said...

You are the cutest and cleverest Daisy!

Lux said...

That was a good one! :)

Linda S said...

eyes cream cone...I finally get one!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

We totally got it...hehe!

We recived your package today, and Moki looks so cute in the clothes!!! The batteries on my camera died, but we should have the pictures up some time tomorrow!

Claire^Monkey said...

If your hard look was gonna be that cute, I should have cheated...but I didnt, since you told me not to. xoxo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ice cream cone... LOL! We don't efen need ta check the answer on this one...

Anonymous said...

Hahahhaha Miss daisy do you knot know yet that your angry face is your trademark?!?! I do not know a girl who does angry better :))
It is so meanie yet so gorgeous I could just eat you up...
OHH.. I did not cheat but I ate the answer :(

V-V

duo_disaster said...

Let us try...
Is it ICE CREAM CONE?

We're gonna check out the answers now! Ciao!

Love,
R+G

Punkin said...

Hi Daisy

Ice cream cone is my answer and I luvs ice cream.

Woofs and Licks

Punkin

Anonymous said...

I knew this one - I really did - Ice cream cone!

YAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails