Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Toysday with Harley

My turn, my turn! I wants to play with a TOY! A FUN TOY!

I choose my BLUE MOUSIE! Mousie, are you ready to play ROUGH?
I will GRAB YOU! With my PAWS of STEEL! You cannot ESCAPE.
HEY! How did you escape?
Now into my JAWS of DEATH! I will CHOMP you!
Toy, thanks for the memories.


Share/Bookmark

94 Notes for Daisy:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

"Another one bites the dust."


Purrs Banshee

Poppy Q said...

You showed that mousie who the boss is. You're a great hunter Mr Harley.

Anonymous said...

Alas, the joy of a toy is fleeting, Harley.

Parker said...

The mousie never had a chance Harley, you're looking extra-wonderful today!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have the identical blue mousie. ~S,S & C

Teddy Westlife said...

I am quite tired after watching Harley show that mouse who is boss.

Huffle Mawson

Luzinha said...

kkkk
poor mouse!
Harley you're so cute!

kisses for you both!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are becoming quite the hunter, Harley!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

i beati said...

Harley you are a full out player. I shall name you Christmas Toy Tester. It's official send all toys to Harley the Official Toy Tester,2008 !!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You had great fun with that mousie Harley. He won't mess with you. I used to play with my Scruffy Rat like that until *sigh* it disappeared.
Eric.

The Florida Furkids said...

You did a great job on that mouse...those paws of steel and jaws of death are pawsome! That mouse is finished!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

You really showed that mouse who the boss is. Paws and jaws of steel... YIKES!

Forever Foster said...

Hi Harley! In the bottom photo, your black patches look a bit like a row of three hearts!:)
We like hearing how much fun you're having in your Forever home:)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, that mousie looked like a lot of fun. Was there a lot of catnip in it?

AB clan said...

Oh! A so beautifull blue mouse!!....
I would like to play with you...
Baf & A Clan

Duni said...

Harley sure loves his blue mousie - he even left the tail ON
my cat Sammy's mousies are all tail-less!!!

gemmak said...

I think you chomped that mousie into submission Harley, he might not want to play anymore! ;o)

Cupcake said...

Yayyyy! Wooooo! Encore, encore!

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

Great job Harley! You showed that mouse! What a wonderful photo session too. Have you thought of doing some acting? Maybe you and Daisy could star in a movie together?

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley,you really put the paws to that blue mousie!!!! Are you adding it to your trophy stash ;)
Purrs Mickey

Cory said...

Now that you've got it by the tail, you can fling the blue mousie in the air and start all over again! Yay!

Maggie May said...

Looks like you had lotsa fun with the mousie, Harley. Those are our favorite toys to play with, especially the ones that rattle when you shake them!
~The Creek Cats~

The WriggleButts said...

Toys are fun!

Castle said...

dearest daisy and harley,
we are glad to see that you are both well, harley seems to have become even more handsome since our last visit!
love castle xxx

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well THAT was fun!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh Harley that mousie is loads of fun and you sure did show it who is the boss. You're growing up to be a very handsome mancat!

Dma said...

years from now I'm sure the blue mouse will tell all his friends how much fun he had playing with you.

Karen and Gerard said...

It is fun seeing the pictures of you have such fun with your blue mousie, Harley! My cats like to bat those things around and see how far they can hit them.

Unknown said...

oh Harley your mousey killing skill is impressive!!!

Frau Zinnie said...

Haha so cute!

Janet said...

Harley, you are FIERCE! That mouse better hide from you!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley

Blue mousies do not stand a chance against the claws of doom...

purrs
Abby

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think that mouse won't escape anymore.
You won, Harley~!
You won!

Chrissie said...

Surely you're not finished, Harley? It's still in one piece! You must KEEEELLL it 'til it's in shreds and then show your mommie so she can buy you another one!

Amber-Mae said...

Good job!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great hunt Mancat Harley!

Karen said...

Harley...Mancat EXTRORDINAIRE!!!!

Unknown said...

You go Harley, another lesson learned for that lil mousie. I hope you have a happy Tuesday.

By the way, I am spreading the word to support your local Humane Society and/or your local animal rescue shelter and give a homeless animal a gift this year please. Thank you so much.

Jodi

The Oceanside Animals said...

Blue Mouse, we hardly knew ye ...

Stacey Kimmel-Smith said...

LOVE the last picture!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a fun mousie! We hope you have another!

Puglette said...

wow! you were so cute playing with your mousie...in a manly cat way, of course. i loved the paws of steel, it looked like a mousie sammich!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

jenianddean said...

You did a great job putting the toothy death to that blue mouse!
--Jasper

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh Harley, you are a furry skilled hunter. I bet you could bring through a little family with a lot of sweet kittens - ehem! Where was I? Oh, yes: hunting! I like to hunt for little squishy balls and sometimes I bring them back to my mom. Only sometimes of course, I'm not a dawg...
Purrs, Siena

JD at I Do Things said...

Wow, Harley! I am impressed with your toy-chomping skills. I wonder how you would fare with Prudence's Brown Thing Toy (a rolled-up pipe cleaner) or her Metal Toy (the hair catcher from the basement sink?

JD at I Do Things

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah Harley--that looked like fun. You have very strong toes don't you?

Gemini

The Island Cats said...

Harley, you gave that mousie a good workout!

Unknown said...

Harley, Daisy and family, you have two awards waiting for you on my blog and there are no rules, you can pass them to whom ever you would like.

Jodi

Cafe Cats said...

You sure got that mousie!

Sara

Daisy Deadhead said...

Harley is beautiful! :)

Jackie said...

Oh my I had a comment ready then I saw Goldie's "Another One's Bites The Dust" and I lost it.

I can't think of anything better than that.

Purrssss from Puma and hugs from me!!:-)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, kill da mouse is a good game. We love dat game!

Bonnie Story said...

Harley, You are becoming such a studmuffin! Your coat is soft as a bunny rabbit, I bet. You are doing really well with the modeling, too. You were such a stunner in your blue ensemble the other day. When you pose with Daisy, do fisticuffs sometimes erupt? Seems like you two get along great but I know how models can be... Maybe sometime we can see some out-takes! Well, you are a very handsome mankitty and I'm so glad that we all get to see you!!! Bonnie and Pepper

Chat Blanc said...

Harley, I've always thought mouse tails made good carrying handles, and you look so cute demonstrating that!

LZ said...

Where did you get that mouse????? It looks just like my deaded pink one that went away and never came back. I miss my pink shmousie soo much.

Latte

The Fitness Diva said...

You are way too cute to be so mean to that mousie!!

Easy, Harley! ;)

PB 'n J said...

Well done Harley - you really showed that little blue Mousie!

Eduardo said...

Go Harley! Show that toy what for! Bite his tail off! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Black Cat said...

Oh Harley, you are adorable! :) xxx

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer. said...

What cute pics. Show it who's boss Harley!lol :o)

The Furry Kids said...

Harley, you have giant mancat paws. That mousie is done for! hee hee

love,
Tazo

PS - I think I'd rather be called Quinto Bean than Peck Peck. :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Harley, you have to learn the fun of pulling the mousie tail off. Then your Mommy worries where it went. HA HA HA

~~Sunny

Nomi said...

Thats mouses for you. They give up so easy.

3 Cat Blog said...

Oh, you're a handsome fella :) And strong and playful too!

Our human (DrowseyMonkey) reactivated our blog - finally, sheesh! So we stopped by to say hello.

Anonymous said...

Those mice toys are very popular - Puddy has about six of them, except none of them are blue - we have white ones and black ones. Puddy loves to leave them lying around the place and when I stand on them in the middle of the night in the dark, it feels like I've stood on a real mouse!

Deodand said...

Harley, that mouse is not completed until you peel the fur off and leave it laying somewhere that your mom can step on it. Or so say my cats.

Anonymous said...

Harley, you definitely showed that mouse who was the boss. And you looked good doing it (not every cat can look so handsome while bossing around a mouse). Looks like you had a great time.

Babs (Beetle) said...

That looked like fun Harley! He'll be there to put the bitey on another day :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Tommy and Teaghan said...

What a great mouser yoo are Harley. Yoo could teach all dem man cats in training a fing or two.

Rupert said...

Harley, that mouse toy is nice but nothing compared to a REAL mouse to play with!

I hope you get the chance to play with one some time. There's nothing like the crunch of real bones and it's pretty good eatin' too!!

The head's my favorite part. The rest I leave at the side of the bed so it's the first thing my People step on in the morning. Talk about FUN!!

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

Fred said...

Looks like Harley had a great time. Our play mice always wind up under the couch.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Looks like you had a great time with blue mouse!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

I like to throw em by the tail and then chase em.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great toy, Harley!
--JB

Anonymous said...

ah, I have a red mousey just like that one, but, I think it is missing his tail. I ate it!

Whimpurr said...

Harley, you are a ferocious mousie hunter! You are also extremely adorable! ;o)

L. Alida said...

Wow Harley, you are a long kitten boy! I wonder how big you will be when you are 1 year old? I like seeing you have fun. ;)
See you and Daisy tomorrow!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Liss said...

Hopefully no mice were hurt during this presentation ;)

Bae Bae said...

Oh.. Great work with that toy Harley. ;)

~ Bae

Anonymous said...

Harley is obviously one very happy and cool cat!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

ekskyooz me harley ...
did u borrow mi eyeliner?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Claire^Monkey said...

I was looking at your cute paws, didn't know what was going on. hehe!

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Great pic as Harley nonchalantly carries the mouse off. Such a funny cat!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley, do yoo ware eye liner? Cuz I think if I wared eye liner my eyes wood look a lot more intristing, but the FL won't let me ware makeup yet.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I would say blue mouse haz some cat nip in the innards!

(or it did)

:-)

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, it looks like you are really enjoying playing with that mousie. We are glad that you have a lot of toys and a sister to play with.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Anonymous said...

Harley whats up with that?!?!
He still has his tail?!
You needz to let out your inner man cat ;) hehe

V-V

Donna said...

Did the mousie taste any good?

Samantha & Mom said...

Good job of playing with that blue mouse Harley!! We can see you got the better of him! Good job!!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

awww ur cat is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Harley is about to destroy his toy in the picture. That is really so pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are clearly a SUPERIOR mouser! Well done!

Copito said...

That scares me!

='·'=

Lux said...

You're such a handsome fellow, Harley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails