Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Peek at my Underneath!





Share/Bookmark

107 Notes for Daisy:

Tracy said...

Daisy, you are truly a sweetheart.

Love, Tracy

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Hovercat Daisy! Mom's been trying to get a Hovercat photo of us! Yours are very cute!

Mom is still in SC, but should be home this afternoon! She says it's been a very long, cold drive!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~~
Yes,
that is a very unique view~!
I love it!

Bae Bae said...

You have a cute bum bum and tummy Daisy

~ Bae

Anonymous said...

Butt shots. LOL.

Those are real cute Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daisy,
Oopsy...we see your stuff!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Unknown said...

Peek-a-boo I see you cuttie pie! Have a good Wednesday!

i beati said...

You Daisy look good from every angle. The cats all are in since it's cooler from the outside and porch and are getting along surprisingly well lying on baskets of freshly washed clothing . Does that sound familiar??

jams o donnell said...

Aww just to prove that you are an all round cutie!

gemmak said...

You have such loverly soft underparts Daisy :o))

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Dear Miss Daisy,
You take the BESTEST photos ever! You should think about moving to Milan to be a runway model! What do you think?

Kitty kisses from Italy,
Opus

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow! We are lost for words.
We were laffing at the thought of your mum lying on the floor under the table taking your photos.

Jackie said...

Oh Daisy now you're an acrobat too!! do you have a swinging trapeze too?

You are just too cute for words!! Wow what a great WW!!:-)))

Parker said...

Your undercarriage is very cute!

Luzinha said...

Daisy, what are you seeing?

hehehe...

so cute!

kiss!

Cat with a Garden said...

Daisy, that's great! You're half a hovering cat.
Purrs, Siena

Mom here: Thank you for your fast answer! Everyone here told me to just let them together because they are young (7 months and maybe 2,5-3 months) and let them fight it out. Lamentably, that's what I did and now I hope it was only bad for my stomach (ouch) and not for their longterm relationship. It makes sense though to try to give them pleasant experiences when they're together. I'm trying that now... Thanks again!

One Mom said...

Can't a cat get some respect?!?

Poppy Q said...

Miss D I can see your caboose. We wonder what kind of angle your mommie had to be in to take such a shot of you.

The Florida Furkids said...

Better not let Skeezix see these pictures - he'll probably faint!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Hootin Anni said...

Now that gives a whole new meaning to a glass bottom!

My Wordless is a Boy George look a like...come on over if you have some time today.

Anonymous said...

I sees London
I sees France
I sees Daisy's
Fuzzy Underpants!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Daisy...even your underneaths are very neat and tiddy!

Karen said...

We need to get your mother some help Daisy. She's gone photo-nutsey!

The Island Cats said...

Pee-a-boo...we see lots of you!

Spooky said...

Now that's a different look for you!

jenianddean said...

Look at those perfect little feet!
--Jasper

Chrissie said...

What's really funny, Miss Daisy, is that your MOMMY had to lay down on the hard floor to take that picture! Now, who's funnier?

Eduardo said...

BOL! Daisy you are so funny!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Cute underings Daisy!!!

The WriggleButts said...

Tee hee! Such cute pictures!

Kisses,
Bajas

AB clan said...

Wordless but nice pics Thank you to share!
ViVi & AB

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are FUN PHOTOS!

Cory said...

I want to get you a little camera Daisy, so you can take a picture of your mom taking a picture of you! Love those paws!

Anonymous said...

Great gets!

Dma said...

i thought a photo like that would be beneath you... oh wait never mind it is a photo from beneath you.

Unknown said...

Oh just look at your little pink belly! MB said she would like to kiss it!

Purrs, Sukie x

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy, Your paws tell a story all by themselves. My paw pads are so different from yours. I think they are all very dark gray but my Mommy has to look at them again in order to be certain. This photograph shows off your soft belly. I have one of these and my Mommy will stroke my furs until I drift off to sleep. She takes good care of me and mostly, we sleep way up on her giant bed. Hannah and Cosmo, too.

Love,
Bobby

Chase Harley around to get exercise. It's good for you.

Maggie May said...

You have a very cute undercarriage Daisy!
~The Creek Cats~

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are very cute top to bottom. ~S,S & C

Sweet Purrfections said...

I didn't know if I should peek or not, but you have a very cute underside!

Anonymous said...

Not to appear fresh, but you have a cute butt! :P

ê¿ê

Ramses said...

Daisy you have a very pretty underneath, I'm sure Skeezix will eventually recover from seeing it! ;) He's certainly going to need those pants he's after... *giggle*

Ramses
x

Anonymous said...

That is a very unusual angle Daisy, but somehow, it works for you.

Anonymous said...

That is a neat underneath picture Daisy. It looks like you are floating.

Patrice said...

Very cute Daisy! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

hah MIss DAISY! I felt like I should look away for a minniy? Like it was some kind of peep show.. but then I remembered we are KIttehs?!? DUH!? IT would not be us if you guys did not see our pink bits.. just for the record I did not biggify :) I was a gentleman..
It is a very funny picture though, I always wondered what my feetsies looked like when they was all squished out :))

V-V

Milton said...

I see London, I see France, I see Daisy's under ... pants!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Skeezy might pee his pants a little from looking at your belly from that angle

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay did yoo no yore tushie is all flat??? ok bye

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

how cute! wonderful photos daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Cafe Cats said...

Daisy, you are a hovercat!

Puglette said...

hi daisy! that is quite a revealing post today!
hugs!
puglette
:o)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I see your underneath. Do you want to work at Pawda Ping?

catsynth said...

Those are cool photos. We of course love glass decor.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Daisy is such a perfect LADY! :)

Wordless Wednesdays: Bike Race

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

O.O hehehe That's quite a view!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Looks like you were questioning you Moms motives...have you checked your blog Daisy? Ya have to keep a eye or two on them at all times!!!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Black Cat said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Those pictures are SO cute! :) xxx

Leslie said...

haha, aww!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy,

Your undercarriage is very cute!

Meowm says it was nice and warm...the humidity was a little rough on her on Saturday, but she recovered that evening with a few beers....and some water of course!

Haley H said...

I'm not sure what's making me laugh more, the unique view of you, Miss Daisy, or the mental image of your Mommie laying on the floor to take the photos.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a cute little bottom!

LZ said...

Great paws from below!

Chase

Anonymous said...

We didn't think good cats showed their underneaths on the internets!

Poppy said...

Hee hee! Mommy wishes we had a glass table so she could take cool pictures like that.

Poppy

Juno said...

Daisy, what a cool shot!!!

Momo & Pinot

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Psst, Daisy, Speedy looked at yoor pikshers and got all red and walked away...teeeheee We laffed at him and he sed "oh stop, I'm just being a gentlemancat". Gess he couldn't handle it. Oh boy, what does dat mean fur poor Skeezix!

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...

Oh mylanta! I love how cats have no shame and flaunt their parts. LOL. Our cats will lift all legs and lick themselves and it's like, "Hello! Put your junk away Missy." hehe

Happy Wordless Wednesday!

The Furry Kids said...

Cute feets!

The Devil Dog said...

The first photo is especially cool, what with your head twisting over your back.

Roxy

Sandee said...

Well there you go a bottomless cat. Bwahahahahaha. How cute. Have a purrfect day. :)

Unknown said...

CAN SUMBUDDY CALL THE PARRAMEDIKS? The wite rat had a sensory overlode.

BeadedTail said...

You never cease to amaze me Daisy! I never know what to expect when visting you and I certainly never expected to peek at your Underneath! It goes to show that you are cute at every angle and I love your dainty little paws!

Kellykat said...

Woah! Daisy, your making me sweat. ::Blushing:: Is it getting hot in here?
-Stryder

Kimo and Sabi said...

HEHEHEHE!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yor unders are furry cute

Donna said...

Wow! That's like on the Wild America speshuls when you see a tiger. :)

Everycat said...

Daisy your er, ahem, petticoat is showing.

Whicky Wuudler

Anonymous said...

Daisy! That's a bit cheeky but an interesting perspective. We have a glass table too - maybe we could get a similar shot. :D

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think your mom should not post your private parts, but you look great as always!
--JB

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

How fun! I love to sit on our glass table while my brother taunts me from below.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I can tell you that now things are looking up!

Mickey's Musings said...

"And now for something completely different.... "
That is a cool view :)
Purrs Mickey

Marilyn said...

Well, that's a new angle on things.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I like your butt shots!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

I've seen a whole new side of you, Daisy.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

That is a very interesting perspective, Daisy! It makes for some wonderful pictures of you!!!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Toulouse said...

I see London, I see France, I see Daisy's.... whoops no underpants! *giggles* You are so cute and adorable!
Hugs,
Toulouse

Motor Home Cats said...

You have a very cute beneath.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

The Fitness Diva said...

You got yerself a lotta underneath, Daisy! But don't worry.... a little junk in the trunk can be a good thing! ;)

Sassy Kat said...

Your little paws sure looked cute from the underneath. I don't know how you think of all of these different poses??????

caspersmom said...

I want to sit on a glass table too. You always take good pictures Daisy. I especially liked the pictures your Mom got of you when you had that accident with the broken vase. She must take a lot of pictures of you to get the right ones for your posts, either that or your really know how to pose. I bet it's the latter.

Casper

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Miss Daisy you have the cutest underneath!! We love your pictures on the table!!
YFF,

Quill and Greyson said...

It's racey for a Wednesday.

Max said...

Squishy buns!

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

You look great in any view and I love the secret image in Harley's paw too! Quite a pair you two!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Well, I'm glad yer not waring sqwerl underpants becuz I can't take my eyes off the view! Nor can I breethe.

meemsnyc said...

hahahahahahahahaha!

Teddy Westlife said...

Look at that lovely squishy belly!

Huffle Mawson

krissybee14 said...

A really cute cat. I wish mine is still alive...

Grahamn Kracker said...

I had to avert my eyes...

Jimmy and Pistol didn't, though... it's okay. They are neutered and don't care about such things.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, your "underneath" is just as beautiful as your overneath. You are a beautiful kitty!

JD at I Do Things

Lux said...

Your underneath looks as pretty as your on top, Daisy! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you feel fear when you first sit on glass table? Did you know what that it?

Sunny's Mommy said...

You have a super cute underneaths, Daisy!

Phoebe said...

Dear Daisy,

When I'm bad, my mom aims at that with her water bottle .

Phoebe

Kelli said...

I just came across your blog while on Entrecard. I live in Deerfield Beach...close by! Anyway, I just love the underneath picture...too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails