Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Secret Image in Harley's Paw!

Daisy once wrote about the SECRET IMAGE of Hello Kitty in her paw pad. So, I have been looking very CLOSELY at MY paws, too. And I discovered something SPECIAL! Can you see it?
It is a special black CAT! On my PAW! Now do you SEE it? This must be GOOD LUCK, for sure!
Now I am going to look at ALL of my paws for secret images...
You are not going to BELIEVE what I saw on my BACK paw! Some DIRTS!


Share/Bookmark

95 Notes for Daisy:

Bae Bae said...

That's so pawsome that you have a black cat on your paw Harley..

~ Bae

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's very special, Harley!

The WriggleButts said...

That is really cool, Harley!

Purrs,
Virus

Poppy Q said...

Harley we always knew you were good luck. Don't you look so cute on the bed?

Smooches.

Forever Foster said...

I think that means you were born under the sign of the cat.

Our mum showed our dad your kitty print, and he said "no way! That is so cool!!" :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We see it! We thought it was Batman at first, but then we saw your lucky black cat paw as clear as day.

gemmak said...

Ohhh...how cool is that, a secret paw image!!! I'm not quite sure dirts are as cool though, maybe you have just been neglecting your cleanings a little while you have been searching so hard for special secret images. ;o)

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley! Do you think that's a picture of me on your paw?

Huffle Mawson

Everycat said...

That's a magical paw Harley! Magical paw, magical cat!

Whicky Wuudler

Parker said...

It does kind of look like Huffle, or maybe William! Very cool Harley, and I am sure it is lucky!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
NOW I'm gonna have to check out all my paws for my 'secret'!

And you are soooo cute Mr.Harley.

purrs
Abby

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

That's really cool Harley! Well, not the dirt part.....

Donna said...

Wow, what a hansum piksher! I iz impressed.

RJ Flamingo said...

That is awesome, Harley! You are too cool!

Lidian said...

That is very lucky indeed, Harley!

xx Asha and Katia

Karen and Gerard said...

Oooh, you better get that dirts off! What a cute little black cat mark you have! I love your expression in that last picture! Have a meowy day!

gLoR!e said...

i like their feet!:) so adorable...:)

The Island Cats said...

Harley...that is furry cool...a black cat, like me, on your paw!

Ernie

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a special front paw! My mom is cleaning off the computer screen from the last picture because she just laughed out loud with water in her mouth! That was funny!

Karen said...

Harley, how cool is that? Somehow I'm not surprised that a big mancat like you found some dirt on a paw. I mean, what else?

Laura said...

Wow! That HAS to be a good sign, Harley! I've always thought of black kitties as good luck. Maybe you're going to win the lottery someday! Oh yeah, you already have (having a wonderful mommy and family). :)

Darlo (John Darlington) said...

That paw mark is pretty darn awesome

Babs (Beetle) said...

MUM!! Harley's got a picture of me on his paw!

*MB* That's not you Sukie, it's ANY black cat.

Oh well it's very cool anyway.

Purrs, Sukie x

The Florida Furkids said...

That's pawsome! We're going to go check out paws right now!!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley,I may be biased,but I believe black cats ARE good luck ;)
As for the dirts you found...better tell your Mom to clean the house!!! Heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Cory said...

See your paws are like my paws! I got dirt on mine too! I may have to do some paw reading to see if there are secret images....

LadyJava said...

Oh Harley.. you are the cutest.. now I see all my kitties paw and see if I can find anything...:)

Oh I'm sure that little black cat makes you a very lucky kitty!

Dma said...

wow the cat on your paw is a spittin' image of Diego-san. So go ahead and spit on it.

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, that's pawsome!!!!!

HARLEY!!! PLAYPLAYPLAY!!!! COME OFUR!!! - Billy SweetFeets

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We kind of thought that mark on the big pink pad looked like a turkey.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Harley~!
You have very very very unique paw print on your feet~!
Impressive!!!!

i beati said...

Wow soon you'll be charging admission Harley and we'll see you on Famous talk Shows. I'll say I knew you when .!!!



It is quite unique!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh harley, you will always have a friend with you! how lovely!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Linda S said...

you are very special for sure!

Lux said...

Omigosh, Harley - not dirts!!!

That image in your paw is very cool ... :)

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, Harley, that's like having a lucky charm right on your paws!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Purrageous Pirates said...

Very cool Harley, it's like you have a tatoo!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... that's cool! I may have to check mine out...LOL!

Paula said...

That's an awesome good luck charm, Harley!

Daisy Deadhead said...

I love Harley!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am pretty shoor those dirts on yore paws ar aktchooally a map to the lokayshun of the holy grale so wen do we leev to find it??? ok bye

Anonymous said...

"Wow" that's cool gotta go check my paws....Hugs Ariel

Maggie May said...

Oh wow! That is furry neat Harley! We are gonna check ours too for secret messages!
~The Creek Cats~

AB clan said...

Harley your black and your white are perfect, a black paw is a sign of the good luck!
yours
ViVi & AB

Gizmo said...

Aw Harley is just too freakin cute! And don't worry about a little dirt! Just don't get really dirty or that could mean a bath! ahhh!
~Gizmo

Maureen Hayes said...

I saw the black kitty right away. You must be special to have a special mark on your paw too!

Don't worry about the dirt, I am sure you have it cleaned up already (and it is easy to miss a foot once in awhile!)

Maureen

L. Alida said...

Oh Harley, how cool! That kitty looks just like Cricket and Cody and all of the other House Panthers I know. :)
Sometimes I catch my kitties cleaning litter out of between their toes! Yuck! :)
Have a happy Day with Daisy!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Luzinha said...

amazing! of course it's lucky!
good for you! you're so cute and Daisy too! beautiful!
I'm going to look at paws of my babies too. see ya!

kiss!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!! A kitty on a kitty!

Sarge Charlie said...

You are just extra special Mr Harley

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dude, dat is so cool. Better clean dat back paw...or get Daisy to do it. I asked Sadie to clean mine last night but she only did da top. She sez dat my toes is icky.

Tybalt said...

TOTALLY PAWSOME!

jenianddean said...

I hope that dirt is somehow from inside and not from sneaking out! I like you special black cat, like a guardian angel.
--Jasper

Cafe Cats said...

Ooh! That black cat is awesome! We're going to have to look now too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You do have a black kitty on your footie Harley!

Clover said...

Harley! That is the coolest thing!!! I love it!
Love Clover xo

LZ said...

That is SO cool!!!!!

Chase

Sarah Coggins said...

What a cool secret image, Harley! Now clean those back paws. ;) hehe

Jackie said...

Oh my yes I see it!! At first I thought it was a bat though!!

Oh you are special aren't you?

Hugs and purrs from me and Puma!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think the black cat image must be very lucky. ~S,S & c

Thoughts said...

Wow! That might be the coolest thing weve ever seen Harley!

Tenny said...

In the last pitchur that black spot looks like the state of Texas. Well to me, at least.

Headbonks,
Tenny

PB 'n J said...

Wow, you're both so lucky to have secret spots on your paws! We're going to have to check ours!

Amber-Mae said...

Yah I see it! You & Daisy are such lucky kitties to have special markings under your paw paws. Well, my only unique marking is the dot on my tongue.

Copito said...

oh my!!!

That is amazing!

='·'=

Anonymous said...

Harley yer paw is awesome! My speshull marks are the dots under my eyes that Mummy sez makes me look like a clown. I have lots of dirts on my paws and aparently that is not so speshull. I rekomend you get the dirts off quick before yer Mummy gives you a bathies.

The Furry Kids said...

That is an awesome paw, Harley.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Now I know what I am going to be doing the next 7 hours.

purrs Banshee

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Harley, Do you get stinky feet? Sometimes I accidently step in it and then my Mommy has to wipe my paws off so they will smell clean again. You look good and you are pretty handsome, for a young lad.

Uncle Bobby

Forty Paws said...

Harley, how do you have dirt on your paw? You can't go outside! Cute toesies!

Luf, Us

AM said...

oooh! aaah! I never thought about secret markings before. I wonder what they mean???

Cat Street Boyz said...

That is cool, Harley....gotta have Mom check our paws...except Toy & Tinker who have all black jelly bean toe pads=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

BeadedTail said...

Wow! That is pawesome Harley! You truly are a special kitty!

Toulouse said...

You are too kool Harley! I couldn't see it til you pointed it out to me! Maybe I should start wearing glasses! *giggles*

Your Friend,
Toulouse

Chrissie said...

Harley, I think that means you're a member of a Secret Society and when you are 1 year old, you will be contacted and requested to go on special top secret missions! Wow! You'll be goin' undercover an' everything!

BTW-that is NOT dirts on your foot. I've seen many, many pictures of your house and there isn't a SPECK of dirt to be found! So, it's gotta be somethin' else. Maybe kibble dust?

GumbyTheCat said...

Daisy, if you want to really impress Mommie, tell her that the phenomenon of seeing familiar objects in things is called pareidolia! This phenomenon explains why we see cats in clouds, the man in the moon, and Jesus on burnt toast.

Anonymous said...

haha Harley!!! You look so shocked at seeing dirt in your paws! It's ok us man cats atre allowed to.. do not listen to Miss Daisy she is a guurl cat. even though she is a msart gurrl :)
LOL it is so funny that you has a black kitty! :)

V-V

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Your secret image is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

That lucky black cat on your paw has served you well, my friend.

Quill and Greyson said...

I'm gonna look at my pads right now!

Marilyn said...

Did Daisy put that there during your makeover? That's really neat.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley do yoo ware eyeliner? It's a nice homage to Alice Cooper, an reely makes yer eyes stand owt. Just wunderin.

Liss said...

nifty

The Devil Dog said...

Dirt, oh dear. You had best get on that right away.
We like your lucky black cat.

Roxy & Lucky

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I wonder if there are any secret messages in my stripes?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! You have messages on your feet. I have plain brown feet... sigh.

Cats Are Amazing said...

I love those pictures they remind me a lot of some of the ones on Cat Pictures

Anyway that's really awesome, makes me want to get another cat just to check his paw.

Black Cat said...

Harley, this could be Ollie giving you his stamp of friendship from the Bridge. If so, you are in for loads of fun and love and cuddles! I think this could really be so, coz I felt a kinship with you from the first time I saw you and Ollie and I were very, very close:-) xxx

Questdriven said...

You have very cute paws, Harley.

Motor Home Cats said...

We like that you have a cute little kitty on your paw.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Harley, I'm glad you found something new that's special about you~ :)))

And don't worry about "The dirts" (laughing) you will wash them away, besides you're still handsome.

Big hug,

Annie

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer. said...

Haha, that cat is too cute. Love the pics. :o)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That is so cool!

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley, that is truly amazing! You are a very special cat, indeed. This is a sign that you will do many great things in your life.

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

Pawsome! That's sure to mean lots and lots of good luck Harley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails