Thursday, December 11, 2008

Keeping Things Straight

Good grooming is very, very important. So, I am going to show you something on the back of my head...
See? I like to keep my orangey furs separate from my gray furs. So I part my furs straight down the middle! Orange on the left, gray on the right.
ps: It is Wrong to say something that is not true. I do not really part my furs. The colors grow that way naturally.

Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your furs are so kyoot! We never noticed that the back of your head furs were different before!

We are all Gray, all Day, so we do not have to part our furs. Well... akshully, that is not true. Gandalf has a few white furs on him tummy, which very few know about or ever see. He has even fewer white furs on his chest.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, we fink that you furs is really purrty and it doesn't matter if you really part them or not. I part my belly furs in the middle - Sammy

Luzinha said...

Daisy, you're very, very beautiful!
did you like of the slide? Very funny, doesn't it? Ask to your mom buy one for you and Harley! you will play for hours and hours... hehehe...

kisses for both of you!

Everycat said...

Natural or coiffed Daisy, we don't care, you are still a beautful cat who spreads much happiness with her kind and funny comments.

Daisy you are a star!

Whicky Wuudler

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy we are very impressed with your tidy furrs. They may grow that way naturally, but we can see you keep them looking at their best.

Anonymous said...

You furs are very pretty, Daisy. You a a colorful cat!

Cat with a Garden said...

Nature parted your furs very accurately, Daisy. It is good to know that you're a truthful cat! That's an impawtant thing.

gemmak said...

You have just naturally beauuuutif furs Daisy, you have no need for partings or any other beaufifying! :o)

Parker said...

That's a very straight part! And very pretty!

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh I wish I had two colours of fur to part like that! No-one would notice if I had my black furs on the left and the black furs on the right.

Huffle Mawson

i beati said...

Daisy , your parts are distinctive and lovely. No wonder you are always trying to swipe paws on it.

Sweetheart has a terrible cold today . At his advanced age, not good.Send him some good vibes ok?

ps that backward glance is quite the pose..

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daisy,
It is very important for a beautiful woman such as yourself to keep her hairs in perfect condition. You do a wonnerful job...your hairs are perfect!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

The WriggleButts said...

patterns like that are very cute!

Purrs,
Virus

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks just perfect, Daisy! Almost as though you had done it on purpose!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Forever Foster said...

Daisy you are a good girl to be honest. We think that means your heart is even prettier than your head:)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We loves your furrs and we think it is OK to exaggerate a little for a story. Mother Nature parted them for you, and did a terrific job.

~S,S & C

RJ Flamingo said...

I had this vision of you parting your furs....:-)

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

I agree with Gandalf and Grayson...even your furs are growing in cute! You're amazing!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy...we wanna know how your furs knew to grow so that the orange stayed on one side and the gray on the other...your furs are beautiful!

Maggie May said...

Hey Daisy! Maizy Grace and Maggie May also "part" their furs!!!
~The Creek Cats~

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, what a cute little head. I think it is neat that you part the two different colors right in the middle (whether nature does it or you do it, it's cool!).

Cupcake said...

Well, that's cool! 6:55 AM and I already learned something new!

Unknown said...

What a smart idea, Daisy! That way. if you pose to the left side, you're a redhead and on the right side, you're a silver fox. It makes you so much more versatile as a model!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

How cute! I can see the two colors nicely! Great choice of hightlight!
Harley has a perfect smile for the camera!

Mickey's Musings said...

A built in part!!! Cool :) Even your furs want to be neat!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Cory said...

Wow, you are naturally neat and tidy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love those furs daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

whoever is responsible for the natural parting should be applauded. that's very impressive.

Sarge Charlie said...

Wow Miss Daisy, I wish I had orange and gray fur on my head

The Furry Kids said...

Cute furs, Daisy! Mama likes your neck furs a lot, too. She thinks it would be nice to snorgle them. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

The Fitness Diva said...

I think your perfectly parted fur is adorable, whether it's natural or not! ;)

Grace said...

she is cute... what is she looking above? ha-ha-ha

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
You are just simply gorgeous!

purrs
Abby

Moonchild Dancing! said...

lol Beautiful Fur Daisy. Good grooming is so important. Have a great day. :)

Babs (Beetle) said...

I like you two different colours, neatly separated. You can always eat your feed when I read it because I always bring it back to your blog for you ;O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Cafe Cats said...

Daisy, we think your furs look beautiful!

Amber-Mae said...

Well, then I say you have very interesting markings!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Puglette said...

hi daisy! you have very cute furs, i like your cute coppery ears too. charlie has a part that looks like a zipper...it goes from her whatzit to her whozit. (sometimes I call her zipper butt ;o))
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Randi said...

Awww Daisy..you are so clever!

I like the way you naturally groom your fur furrs....its very pretty!

love & licks,
Randi

Shaggy and Scout said...

And you have naturally curly furs! No perms for Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy, Harley and mom we've tagged you come to our blog to see what you have to do. That's if you choose to you don't have to if you don't want to.

Bobby D. said...

I like your hair.

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Woo, that is very cool Daisy, have a purrfect Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

I love your fur it's so pretty...Hugs

AB clan said...

It's very nice to have three colors, it's like to wear a reversible dress.
we (Abys) have a coat looking plain.

The AB's

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Whether you chose this or not, it is a good look Daisy!

Lux said...

You had me *fooled, Daisy! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Daisy's fur! Pretty pretty! We have to pay to have pretty colors like that... hugs Daisy!

BeadedTail said...

Your furs are very impressive Daisy! Your part is so straight and purrfectly in the middle! You are just purrfect everywhere!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Daisy, like most cats, my furs used to stand strait out. Now, because of thinning furs, I must part them.
We are almost alike .... except my furs are all the same hue. So far (smile)

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, that is really cute how your orange and gray furs are purrfectly sectioned off! Very symmetrical!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

We are on our way to the fur groomers. We want our fur parted like yours. Wish us well!

(((HUGS)))

The Florida Furkids said...

Even your furs are purrfect!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We are not all surprised you managed to have that line purrfectly straight down the middle. It's so very cute!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy, consider your cute lil' head kissed by=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you sure are beautiful! I just love the color orange.
Harley sure has a cute smile. I like his little fangs. :)
I made myself a cup of tea today and is was warm like sunshine in my tummy! You are like sunshine for my heart sweet Daisy.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Diane G. said...

You are beautifully coiffed!

Moe

Maureen Hayes said...

You are so good not to lie Miss Daisy! Your hairs, whatever color they may be, are all beautiful.

Anonymous said...

hehe Miss Daisy it is wrong to deceive, but you did not :)
You told-ed us at the end :))
heheh it does look like that you part them though!! It is very cool looking :)

V-V

Liss said...

you're such a sweet, honest kitty.

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great pattern your hair grows in! What a perfect part! I don't think anyone would notice if I parted my furs.

Nomi said...

Nature did that specially for you Daisy, gave you orange on one side and grey on the other. Mine all are bacl but miewmie likes to give me a parting when she bwushes me !!

Anonymous said...

You're a hoot...

Anonymous said...

:) Funny.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, having half-and-half furs on yer hed is vary conveenyunt. It dubbles the chances that yer carpit matches the drapes.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy, Just when we think we've read all about you, there is something more to smile about. You are the most adorable kitty.

Love,

Bobby & Theresa111

Quasi said...

I had not noticed before how orange-y some of your furs are -- that's really cute! Kudos on keeping your ears so clean, too.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, your honesty is exceeded only by your beauty.

JD at I Do Things

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Your furs are very organized. I'm very impressed that they stay on the correct side of your head all on their own.

Anonymous said...

Daisy it is very good that you told us the truth. I love the colours on your furs - you are very pretty and colourful! :)

Bae Bae said...

Oh your fur is so cool...

~ Bae

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

You don't need to part those furs because God did it for you before you were borned!

The Devil Dog said...

That is very neat, Daisy. You have very smart furs.

Roxy

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, you crack us up! Seriously, that is a very even part though.

All of the little kittens have homes of their own now. Yay. Thanks for stopping by.

Mindy, Moe, Bono

Jans Funny Farm said...

Daisy, You are so cute. And honest.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Daisy, if you keep telling the truth like that, you're never going to have a future in politics ...

Quill and Greyson said...

Hey Daisy I was gonna tag you for the 6th picture meme but you don't have to play unless you want too. we just wondered what was lurking in your photo gallery.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
It looks like you did something to separate your fur colors!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

ohhh Daisy your groooming is puuurfect!! but how do you groom back of your headz???

PS mai mom wants to let you know that she made t-shirts which you are playing keyboardz!! come chack it out!! it is funz!!

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe vewy lucky to have youw haiws gwowing so pawfectly bootifully and in the bestest colows..it's also vewy nice that you awe so twooffull
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Oh she's adorable!!

capybara said...

Daisy you are unique! and the colours of your fur match your colourful character!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, whether your part your furs, or nature does it for you, you are still lovely.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Anonymous said...

Pawsome Daisy - deliberate or not they're cute hairs!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Haha! That's funny.

Anonymous said...

I part my gray hairs away from my orangy hairs too. Actually I just pluck the gray ones. When its time I will dye the gray ones to match my orangy ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails