Friday, December 12, 2008

Fashion Friday: I am a Glam Girl!

This is my new dress! I love the pretty pink and black colors. And it has this very fancy ruffle at the bottom. With Plaid!
I am going to pose next to this window so you can see both sides of my dress! See? It says "Glam Girl" on the back. It is very sparkly, too. Sparkly = Fancy.
Are you scairt of the SKULL on the back? I am. But just a little bit.
I think it must have been windy inside when I was modeling because the little ruffled skirt flipped up when I was playing around! My Mommie thought it was funny. Sometimes it is hard to tell when your skirt is up above your back. The best thing to do is pretend you meant to wear it that way. Maybe nobuddy will notice.
Finally, I decided that my pink boa would be the perfect accessory with this dress.
But then, Harley STOLED my boa! And he was not even modeling. He just wanted to play with it.

Share/Bookmark

99 Notes for Daisy:

Grahamn Kracker said...

If your ears could listen all the way from Florida to Alaska, you'd hear a lot of whistling and cat-calling going on up here.

The boys think glam girl is hot! A total knockout!

Never mind the fact that they have been neutered! They still think this. I am fighting to keep them from pawing the screen!

Forever Foster said...

Hi Daisy! I really like the plaid on the neck and arm lines. It really sets the outfit off. Good work on maintaining your composure when the skirt flipped up. This makes you a very good model :)
-Suey

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That dress is WAY funky! Harley probably stoled your boa because he didn't want to feel left out. I hope he gave it back to you after he finished playing with it though, because it really complemented your outfit.

Luzinha said...

DAISY!!!? you're amazing! très chic, mes amis! your pink boa is pretty fancy! sansacional, I love it! and in ispite of Harley is not modeling he is very cute in pink too! kkk...

kisses for both of you!

i beati said...

Daisy Pink and black make you even more the Fashionista and the boa- over the top..You are the original GLAM GIRL!!!

i beati said...

sometimes mine flips up too and I don't even mean for it to ha ha !!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are funny, Daisy! I think Harley and Spunky would be great pals since they both like to play so much. Your new dress is very fancy and you give good advice to pretend you mean to wear it with the skirt up. That boa really topped it off!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are the Queen of Glam!

Akshully, we think Harley looks very handsome in your Pink Boa! Purrhaps Skeezix and you could both give Harley some Pink-wearing-tips!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are a real pro to keep your composure when your skirt flipped up. That skull scared me just a little too. Sparkly is good!

gemmak said...

Look at you Daisy, you will knock the socks off all the boys in that outfit! Very glamorous indeed, I hope you got your boa back!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

As usual, you look stunning, Daisy! As for the boa, all we can say is WOA!!!!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

WooHoo! You are a glam girl. We thought that when your skirt flipped up that it was your Marilyn Monroe pose. We would like to play with your boa too, but we hope Harley gave it back.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we love your new dress...even the skull on the back! You are a glam girl!

Teddy Westlife said...

I am a little bit scairt of the skull but if you're brave, I can be too. I do have to wonder about Harley's appreciation for fashion - he just doesn't seem to have it.

Huffle Mawson

Lidian said...

You look absolutely fabulous!

And you will have to teach Harley some more about fashion, and not playing with the accessories...

xx Asha and Katia

RJ Flamingo said...

That dress is awesome, Daisy! I think it is my favorite, so far. The color and sparkles really compliment your furs. I think Harley just wanted to be in on the action - boys can't resist playing around, you know... :-)

Happy Friday!

Chat Blanc said...

I like to call that style Goth Glam. And you're my new fashion icon for that! :)

Parker said...

I think that I might have had to play with the boa too!

Clippergirl56 said...

Daisy, You look maaavolous, darling. Quite the fashion statement today.
The boa was just the right touch.

Maureen Hayes said...

Ahh I can hear the catwalk calling you from here Miss Daisy!!! You are such a good model, I know you will be the most famous supermodel one day! Don't be too hard on Harley for playing with the boa, he is a man after all, they don't understand fashion.

Maggie May said...

Daisy, that is such a glamorous outfit you have on! We really like the skull on the back and the pink boa is a marvelous touch!
~The Creek Cats~

Spooky said...

That dress is so cute, but that skull skeers me a bit. That Harley...if he's gonna steal your accessories, he should at least help model them.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, what a cute dress and the boa definitely completes the outfit. Maybe Harley was a little jealous that you were getting all the attention and he wanted to pose with you . . .

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I hope that when I gets a little older my momma will buy me pretty dresses like that to model. But she says I have to Calm Down a little first.
*rolls eyes*

Karen said...

Yowzer! I think Harley knows he looks gorgeous with a pink boa! He SAYS he's playing, but I think he's actually modelling!

The Florida Furkids said...

Daisy, you make the purrfect Glam Girl! We think Harley looks great in pink too. Sniffie would groom the boa until it was all wet and icky.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

badgirl33 said...

pink really suits you Daisy :)

Cory said...

We we just admiring that awesome dress...we were pretty proud that we weren't scared of that skull at all...then we see that pink boa and we all just lost it! That sent us into a fashion swoon!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Glam Girl is a true fashionista. We seem to recall a famous pose by Marilyn Monroe when her skirt blew up, we thank your "skirt" pose will be even more famous.

~S,S & C

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,that dress is pawsome!!!! You look smashing in it too!!!!
The boa is so cute on you , we love it :)Sorry Harley stoled it!!! Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purrs Georgia & Tillie

Dma said...

that skirt flip is just like Marilyn Monroe again proving what a pro you are.

Anonymous said...

[whistle]

Looking good, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy you look very Glam! The skull is kinda cool too but I would not be scairt of it.

Sheesh! Brothers can be a bother sometimes, can't they?

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you really ARE a Glam Girl. Don't be scairt of that skull. It can't get you. As for Harley, I have to say: He's a Glam Boy!

JD at I Do Things

Mel said...

Harley has been in the catnips again - look at his eyes!

Paula said...

I haz an idea! Maybe you should get Harley his own BLUE boa for Christmas because that would be a very manly look for him. :)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Very pretty in plaid, Daisy. We like that boa, too. You are nice to 'let' Harley play with it.
~ Timothy and The Bunch

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy it is very cute but i would call it a "mini skirt". i don't think sarge would let me wear one that short! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

Hey, Miss Bee has a boa like that

The Oceanside Animals said...

Were you standing on top of a steam grate during this shoot, by any chance?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! That kyoot owtfit's got evrything but the kichen sink! Flowers and ruffles and plad and a scarey skull! Do yoo have a backside shot of ware yer skert is blowing up in bak?

Unknown said...

Hawt Cature is what I'd call it. LOL

Babs (Beetle) said...

I was a little be scared of the scull, and then I thought "If Daisy can wear it, why should I be scared?"

You look very glam in the pretty dress! I hope Harley didn't chew you fevver boa!

Purrs, Sukie x

Puglette said...

hi daisy! you look very cute in your new dress. you are right, pink is your color. harley is a funny little brother!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Randi said...

Awww Daisy! You are so pretty in pink! & that Harley...you better watch him...I hear that extras on photo shoots try to steal the models clothes!

love & licks,
Randi

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a furry beautiful dress Daisy.

Harley, you didn't EAT the fev-vers did you? ::whispers:: I would haf - Sammy

Kimo and Sabi said...

You are ready fer da runway!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thats a great addition to your wardrobe, Daisy!

Cafe Cats said...

Daisy, you look spectacular! Maybe you should come and give me modeling tips?

Sara

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, You are definitely becoming an experienced model. Way to roll with it when the wardrobe malfunctioned and when baby brother stepped in and made off with your boa. I really like this outfit. It's kinda tough n' tender, mixed together. I have an idea about baby brother - does he have any special shapes in this black spots? Maybe one shaped like a state, or a face, for example? If he does, would be fun to see that. You kitties have a great weekend!!! Bonnie and Pepper

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley is cute cute cute!!
When is he going to be a mancat?

Your dress is really really cute! I lov epink and you look very pretty in those colors.... maybe you could get some shirt paints and make the skull more girly looking with some hair and eye lashes and stuffs.

purrrs for a happy snappy week-end

Prinsterkins <3

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! The boa looks so exciting! Don't worry about the skull, it can't get you. I think Harley should get his own boa. Then you can both do a fashion show.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look great in that dress Daisy! We really like the boa with it too!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love your dress and Boa - as a man cat of course! I don't want to wear them! Tee hee!

The Crew said...

Oh Daisy, you look just lovely. Of course, a professional model looks good in everything she tries on.

That must be an occupational hazard, having a young brother around stealing your boas.

Tipper & Misty

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, that is a very pretty dress. We like the ruffle in the back. We also like your pink feather boa, but we think Harley has the better idea of what to do with it. They make excellent playthings.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a great, sparkly outfit for the holidays, Daisy!

We think you should make Harley an honorary Pink Lady. hahaha~

The Fitness Diva said...

Oh, my.... I'm lovin' the pink boa, girl! That is just divalicious!

You are rocking the pink as usual. Keep it up, but someone needs to get control of that Harley. He's ruining your look! Please explain to him how important fashion is!

LOL @ Graham Kracker's comment about his neutered boy cats. Funny!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Chey likes the skull. Maybe we will look for that outfit to go with her punk look. Don't you think that would be a good fashion statement?

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, you are Beyooooooo-ti-ful! And just a little bit hot! I mean...warm-aren't you warm in all those clothes?

Go, Harley, Go!

Unknown said...

Why Daisy you look so pretty in your fashions. Harley was just wanting your attention I bet. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Jodi

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

There is nothing as pretty as a girl in pink....and Harley even you look great in HOT pink.

Purrs
Abby

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! Daisy, you look so glamorous in your new glamorous dress and then you added the boa! WOW!

Harley, you give Daisy her boa back. Right now.

Bogdan, the editor said...

Hey Jeff! How'd you get over here?

Rupert said...

Is Madonna one of your wardrobe advisors?

Waaay cool in an '80s kinda way.

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

Bogdan, the editor said...

Kat3 says: "I like skulls on my clothing. It means you are HARDCORE. Which is cool."

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Another wonderful dress Daisy! So purrty...we think Harley took da boa cuz it was covering up most of yoor dress. He was being a helpful brofur.

MYM said...

Oh my, that's very pretty! And sparkly! You're such a flirt ;)

And Harley! Boys, they just don't get fashion. That boa is BRIGHT!

Maggie May said...

Hi Daisy!
Thanks so much for your advice! I ate EVO chicken and turkey at lunch and my mommy was very proud of me. I have also tried the duck and liked it for a few days only. Our local store does not sell venison, but maybe my mom can ask if they can get a few cans for me to try. If I can stay on EVO my mom will be very happy since it is grain free and that is good for IBD.

We are sorry to hear Harley is having a flare up, that is no fun at all. Hope he gets better real soon!

That would be great if you could send the link. We live in NC.

Thanks Daisy,
~Cal and The Creek Cats~

PurrPrints said...

Oh no the skull isn't scaring me at all--you make a very good glam-ish punk-ish kitty daisy :)

Unknown said...

Or you can pretend that your dress blew up like the famous Marilyn Monroe stance over the sewer grate, we're going to start calling you Daisy Monroe.

Everycat said...

Cor Daisy, you in that dress and feather boa is making me allllllll of a faint!

*thud*

Luff from Oliver

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer. said...

Cool dress. I think the skull on the back looks great. :o)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Your dress is beautiful! And combined with the boa... wow!
The same happens to me when its windy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy Hot pink is your color. You look stupendous!

Love,

Bobby

Anonymous said...

Daisy you looked very loverly in that outfit and espeshully that boa. Harley did not look loverly in the boa but he did look silly!

I thinks you shuld not worry bout the skirt flipping up. Marilyn Monroe maked that a popular stile.

Yer pal Dozer

Jacey of Altairi said...

Oh my god! That is the cutest thing ever! I try so hard to get Peanut Butter to dress up but she HATES it...and "runs" away on her belly, as low to the ground, almost immediately. You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Daisy - you look such a pretty, pink, punk princess. Very glam indeed. I love naughty Harley's crazy eyes, too, as he steals the boa.

Tesla and Hansel said...

DAISY i luf yoor boa!

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

you let your mommy put clothes on you? why? i hate when mommy dresses me up. i look stupid. she tries to make me into a princess. you look pretty. i like your shirt. gimme. i want it.

Black Cat said...

I love the dress and the boa Daisy! I think the skull shows that you're just a little bit of a closet Goth perhaps? If I was ~@ years younger, I would be too, heehee! Oh wait! Perhaps I'm old enough now to be an eccentric old Goth... Fashion ideas please! :) xxx

P.S. I'm laffin an laffin at Grahamn's comment!

Cupcake said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I love your dress!

Anonymous said...

Well, you are just so fun and pretty

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Oh, Daisy, this is one of our favorites! It's a very cool and fashionable dress. As usual, you are a fantastic model!

Maggie says, "Aren't brothers a nuisance sometimes?"

Love,
Nermal, Nico, Virgil, Westley, & Maggie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah I like that pink mini skirt, Daisy~ You look so so cute~!!!!!

You are the most hottest glam girl of today!

Quill and Greyson said...

Harley does look great in pink... and yeah if your skirt flips up, totally act like it was planned!

Mimi Lenox said...

Just come to me for skirt advice, Daisy (wink)....

Cat Street Boyz said...

OK Daisy, you knocked our socks off....AGAIN!!!! Boy the pink boa looks electric pink next to Harley=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh what a pretty new dress. I especially like it with the feather boa. But don't let Harley "wear" the boa too much... he might just "kill" it and de-feather it for you.

Cindy

The Furry Kids said...

That's a rockin' dress, Daisy. I like the pirate. :)

Love,
Tazo

BeadedTail said...

Daisy you are one cool glam chic! You handled the flipped up skirt like a pro! It made me chuckle though!

Anonymous said...

The boa is hot!.

SophieKitty said...

You are a glamour girl! And I love the skull...it adds an element of danger and mystery.

Lux said...

You look *great in that dress!

Teehee, I love that look in Harley's eyes. :)

eastcoastlife said...

That dress looks gorgeous on you! I would love to have one made. Is your Mommy free to sew one for me?

Karen Jo said...

You look great in that dress, Daisy. You are indeed a glam girl. Harley is funny with the boa.

Anonymous said...

I am a little worried about Harley Miss Daisy.. first dresses now a feathery Boa?
I love you dress you look very sassy!!
Momma said ifs she was a bit younger and much thinner again she would be wearing it too!! :))

V-V

bsilvia said...

:)))) Harley is playful one! While Daisy is a super professional model Poofitza is modeling for a hand painted woman's pantyhose

http://graphics-illustrations.com/2008/12/13/hand-painted-womans-pantyhose/

Love,
Silvia

Louche Tabby said...

......pink&black......meowza!.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails