Monday, January 5, 2009

A Daisy Quiz!

Guess what!? I made a quiz for you to try! It is multiple choice, so I think it will be pretty easy.
Just enter your name below and press "Start Quiz." There are a total of 10 questions. Good luck! I hope you get a good score. If you cannot see the quiz below, you can also click HERE to take the quiz.

Do you know Daisy? » Quiz School

If you do not get a good score, I might have to give you Dentition. That is another way of saying I will give you a bitey.

Um, wait a minute. I might be confusing Dentition with Detention. Never mind.

ps: Guess what!? I got nominated for a fancy award! Voting starts later today. You can click on the button below (or in my sidebar) to see the nominees and to vote. I think you may vote one time per day.
The 2008 Weblog Awards

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy am I really first to comment?

I took your quiz and I did well! Not the best though but I hope I won't get the bitey!

Forever Foster said...

Hi Daisy! That was a good quiz. We think maybe Mr. Shrill did use some of your monies for alcohol without telling you. That would explain a bit!

Teddy Westlife said...

I got 10 out of 10! I am a good Daisy student.

I will definitely vote for you in the Weblog awards too.

Huffle Mawson

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom is going to let us do the quiz when she gets home from work today.

Congratulations on your nomination! We'll vote for you!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Lazy Housewife said...

I got an 80. Not bad enough to deserve biteys, I don't think. I voted for Daisy!

Anonymous said...

I am a Daisy Expert! Oh, so happy! I will put that on my business cards and everyone will be impressed!

Congratulations on being nominated for an award. I will vote for you every day.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That was fun!!! I didn't do as well as I would have figured!

I better go, the PM is making me write out "I must pay more attention to details" 100 times.

Purrs Goldie

Parker said...

I am a smartypants!

i beati said...

I got a poor below average score- that's my older age memory but I shall not forget from now on-- Good luck in the contesT!!!!

Ramses said...

That's a really cook quiz Daisy and it seems I kinda know you, I bet Isis'd know all the answers but she's too busy grooming her belly and purring to the kittens in it to come and help me out!

Purrs,
Ramses
x

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

i hopes you no bites me...i just forgetted sometmes i supposed to answer questions about YOU not Me. i putted my own answers like favorite toy: mouse and that lizards like to play! i hopes i never get one without a tail!! mommy sez we comes votes for you later

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I got 100%! Whoo Hoo! Congratulations on being nominated for the fancy award! We'll be sure to vote every day.

Anonymous said...

Rats! We got 2 wrong. I guess we are on Dentition. Rats.Rats.Rats. We did not know about pants, and we forgot what Mr. Shrill bought so we guessed wrong.

PS. If you decide to give us the Bitey, remember that we are twice as big as you, Daisy. Just Saying.

Lidian said...

We are going to vote for you Daisy!

Since we are two kitties, can we have two votes?

xx Asha and Katia

Anonymous said...

I started out bad but got better--missed 3. I never knew you came from a breeder! That was a surprise to me. I also missed the tail falling off the lizard and I picked the wrong butterfly. I had it right first and changed my mind.

That was fun. I never saw one of these quizzes before and congratulations on your nomination!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Woo hoo!! I am a Daisy Smartypants!! But I did get two questions wrong. I hope that we can still be friends. I'll be sure to vote for you, by the way. BIG congratulations!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi Daisy! I took the quiz and didn't do too bad, considering I've only known you since June. That was fun!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

That was a fun quiz Daisy! We got 7 out of 10, which hopefully won't qualify for the big bitey! Hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Yea! I scored excellent on your quiz Daisy! Circle snaps and headbutts! It was fun.
I KNEW you had something fun on your blog so I had to get Momma up early this morning!

Jane

The Meezers or Billy said...

That was a fun quiz! we gotted 80%. is that bad?

Clippergirl56 said...

That was fun. I voted for you today. Good luck.

TabbyNormal said...

Congratz on your nomination!

We took your quiz, and we said there was nothing wrong with your whiskers, but we meant it in a general way so we still think we were right!!!

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Mickey's Musings said...

That was cool Daisy!! I forgot that you do not like pants :o
I also mixed up alligators and crocodiles,heehee
Purrs Mickey

gemmak said...

I like your quiz....I got 80% so I am a 'Daisy smarty pants' and I have a certificate to prove it! :o)

I will vote for you as soon as they let us, I do hope you win, I will cheer very loudly if you do :o)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We need to learn more about Mr. Shrill, Daisy.
That was a fun test!
~ The Bunch

Cory said...

I goofed up a bit and didn't get 100%, but I still think I avoided detention! That was really fun.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the quiz Daisy. I've not been reading that long so I hope you're proud of my score!

Unknown said...

Hey Daisy! I made a 60 on your quiz. Please don't bite me. I will vote for you!
Kiddo

Karen said...

I got 90%! I think I shoulda got a 100% tho. I think Harley IS your favorite toy!!!

Forty Paws said...

Oh my! I got the name of the thing in your lake incorrect. But we did well anyway! Whoo hoo!

We'll go vote for you too!

Luf, Us

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are Daisy Experts, we got them all right. This was fun.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Dma said...

8 out of 10. i hope we get graded on a curve.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

drat 80%! i think the feet question is a trick question! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Janet said...

I took your quiz and got them all right! I am a "Daisy Expert!" Good luck with the fancy award! We will vote for you!

The Creek Cats said...

We will vote for you as soon as voting begins!

Anonymous said...

Daisy we got nine out of ten correct! We could not remember what Mr. Shrill bought with your moneys but guessed wrong. I hope we will not get detention!

Anonymous said...

9/10... forgot those were painted lady butterflies...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....
This is so much fun~!
I got 60, But I am doing my best do watch~!!!! I can see that I have to look more closely~!!!!
But I enjoy all still very much~!!
Watching your blog is my daily things has to be done~!

JD at I Do Things said...

Yay! I'm a Daisy Expert! The only one I got wrong was the Alligator question (I guessed Crocodile).

That was a very fun quizz. I'm glad I only missed one answer, as I do not wish to get the bitey.

JD at I Do Things

The Furry Kids said...

That was super fun! I knew lots about you. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Dentition=bitey Very clever! I voted for you...

Puglette said...

hi daisy, that was a fun quiz! i got two wrong so i am only a daisy smartypants. i hope you will not give me a hard bitey. thank you for the fun quiz!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow. I thought Harley was your favorite toy!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the quiz! We only got a 70% so our Mama said that we need to do less playing and more studying.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy that was a good quiz and we did pretty good, but there is room for improvement on our part!

Purrs
Abby

Babs (Beetle) said...

Woohoo!!! I got 100% I am clever, I am clever *dances around room* I know Daisy, I know Daisy!

Purrs, Sukie x

Shaggy and Scout said...

We got 'em all correct except the alligator/crocodile one. Those are confusing to us. Maybe because we live far from the ocean.

Fat Eric said...

Ooh, good quiz! I got 9 out of 10 so I think that is quite good. The only one I got wrong was about your favourite toy.

Motor Home Cats said...

Woo hoo - we got them all right, but we don't think there is anything wrong with your whiskers. We think you are perfect just the way you are.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jad

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

Eduardo said...

I got 50% on the quiz! Sorry, Half that stuff, I was like what? Anyway! Congrats! I'm going to vote for you to make sure you win!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

jenianddean said...

That was a fun quiz. I got three wrong, but two of them my second guess would have been right. We're going to go vote for you now...
--Jasper

Kimo and Sabi said...

We gotted 100% (whew)! We fink da whisker question was kinda tricky, cuz there' nothing really wrong wif 'em, but we remembers about them being broked on one side. Good luck in da Weblog awards!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I kicked bootie Daisy! I got them all correct!!!

Unknown said...

Concats on the nomination!

I gotted 90% correct on yer quiz.

~ Shadow ~

BumbleVee said...

embarrassment....I only managed 70%.... I must scroll further back to find out a few things I didn't know ....... thanks for a fun quiz though...

Donna said...

Oh hai, Daisy. I did pretty good! I think Harley should take the test also. :)

Marilyn said...

I got 100%!

I am so proud.

Asta said...

Daisy
I gots a pwetty good scowe..I only messed up two answewes..I would not like a bitey ow a whack on my face..I will study hawdew next time.
Thank you fow the cewtificate.
I'm going to go vote now
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

I got 90%. Woot! I voted for you on the weblog awards too. A tiny bitey will be ok for me missing one question. I'll let you bite Rocky though, ok? LOL

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! I got 90%! I mixed up the reptiles in your backyard. :) that was fun! I voted for you too sweetie.
Your comic with Harley was cute.
I hope you are having a great sunshiny day!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We got Mr. Shrill wrong, but he probably has sneaked your money to buy alcohol too.We'll go and vote for you now.

Alexi said...

I got a 90! I'm a Daisy expert! I posted it on my bloggie. I'm sorry I thought Harley was your favorite toy.

Anonymous said...

That was fun! We got 100%, so no bitey for us today!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy! I got 8 out of 10 right!

pee ess. I think there's nothing wrong with you whiskers! And what is your favorite toy???

Wally

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I am not surprised that you got FINALIST
and I am very proud of you, this is very well deserved, Your blog is always fun to read!!!

I got a 90% because I forgot about Mr. Shrills purchase :-P oooopsie

I hope you and Harleykins have a very happy week!

purrrr

meemsnyc said...

Oooh, we just voted for you Daisy! We hope you win!!

Quasi said...

What a fun quiz! I got a 70 score and it says I'm a Daisy friend. Just one question: what is the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog of the year nomination...we are rootin for you!
Love
Harry

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, I got a 100% on the quiz! I know you a lot! But I couldn't get it to post on my blog, so it looks like I don't know blogging a lot.

But I did vote for you! I was #3!

The Devil Dog said...

I got a 70 on your quiz. That is not too bad, is it? Vongrats on being a finalist in the Weblog awards.

Roxy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I got 60%. Do I deserve biteys?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lux said...

I messed up. I got a 70% but it should have been an 80%. I tried to cheat and change my answer to the right one but it wouldn't let me.

So I guess I deserve a bitey!

Lux said...

P.S. I voted for you, though, so maybe no bitey. ? ;-)

BeadedTail said...

I'm a Daisy Smartypants since I missed two. It was a fun quiz though Daisy! I'll also vote for you!

Maureen said...

Voted! I will try to do so each and every day. Good luck Daisy!!!!

Bae Bae said...

Oh I got 8 out of 10. Not too bad. ;)

~ Bae

Quill and Greyson said...

I am an Expert on Daisy, course I thought I would be. I got the whisker question wrong. I'm off to vote now.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

We were real nervous about taking your quiz cuz we did not want to do bad but we also didn't want to get the bitey from you so we took it. And, guess what?! We did real good. Just one wrong about Mr. Shrill! FUN! We enjoyed the other possible answers almost as much as the correct answers.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Unknown said...

hai Daisy!! mee did your quiz and it was super fun!! Thank you!! And congrats for da fancy award nomeneee!! me go and vote for u!!

Max said...

That was a most excellent quiz, as evidenced by my score. Both times I took it, even! :)

catsynth said...

We got a 70, which still qualifies us to be a "Daisy friend" :)

We probably would have gotten a higher score if someone here wasn't into really snarky answers ;)

ectini said...

Yay! I got a 100. I love your blog, it makes me smile (:

Cat with a Garden said...

Woohoo, I gotted 80 % on your quiz Daisy! Purrs, Chilli

Cafe Cats said...

YaY! We gots 90%!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I am a Daisy Expert :-D

PS: I voted for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Noes I feel a little ashamed I only got-ed 90% :(

We will vote for you every day little Miss D, you should be a winning this for sure! :)

V-V

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy I did not do too bad. I mades a passing grade I thinks. I prolly did better at the Daisy quiz then I did in my obedience classes.

Yer pal Dozer

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Hi Daisy,

Nice to be formally introduced, but me and the kitties have been a fan of yours since seeing you on Catster and now we are blogging, it's so much better, MOL. We missed a couple of questions on your quiz, but know that you like pink, cat dancers but didn't know about the alligator or the bad cd's Mr Shrill bough. We hope you win, you are our pick!!

We like blogging the best, then Catster next, not too wild about Facebook though, since it would take away from our time blogging! We like to dress up too, and soon Teri will add more pix to our Blog. But you can check out our Catster pages for Brighton, Billy Idol and Disco NoFurNo and Toby.


Teri and the cats of Furrydance

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we hope you are voted Best Pet Blog -- we voted for you!

We got 8 of 10 in your quiz.

Boy n Beethoven said...

I took your quiz and they told me I'm a Daisy expert! Yay!

Boy

Related Posts with Thumbnails