Saturday, January 31, 2009

Harley is Official

pssst! It's me, Harley. I just wanted to let you know that I got my Secret Agent badge, so now I am official. I think I will find very good use for my toolbelt now. But do not worry, I will only use my responsibilities for good.


Share/Bookmark

51 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

007.5!!! Woooooo! Harley, you've ARRIVED!!! Wear it proudly. :D

jenianddean said...

That is very exciting news to be a 007.5 secret agent cat. I can't wait to see what kinds of adventures you get in to. I suspect Mr. Shrill will be involved.
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Well done, Agent 007.5! All you need is Johnny Rivers to sing about you now.

Forever Foster said...

Harley! Concatulations, mate. We won't tell anyone your identity.

Cory said...

We promise we won't blow your cover Harley...I mean secret agent 007.5!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I salute you, secret agent cat 007.5 Harley!
I'm so proud of you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well done 007.5. We are proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Concatulations, Harley! We knew you would make it! Hip Hip Hooray!!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Watch out, Jack Bauer... here comes Harley!

Maureen Hayes said...

CONGRATULATIONS Harley, you certainly deserve that badge. You did really good work spying on Daisy and figuring out how to work all your equipment. I am so glad you will use it for good and not evil!

Teddy Westlife said...

If I ever need a secret agent Harley, I will be calling you for sure!

Huffle Mawson

Jans Funny Farm said...

Harley, We are all very impressed with your sleuthing skills. Congratulations!

And BTW, Daisy looks cute in those pink outfits in a prior post.

Country Cats said...

Congrats Harley! We knew you could do it!

Lorenza said...

Good job Harley!
Congratulations!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chat Blanc said...

so Harley, now that you're secret agent 007.5 do you take your water shaken or stirred? :)

Eduardo said...

Go Harley! Thats one cool Secret Agent badge, do they have one for dogs?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Bonnie Story said...

Wow! We knew you back when you were just a lil' kid. Look at you now, licensed to thrill! If the tools get too heavy I recommend suspenders. And remember, loose lips sink ships, so don't let your big sister get you "off the record" about your secret missions. Keep it under your hat, man. Daniel Craig does not have a tool belt as cool as yours. Go get 'em, Harley, in the name of the Queen!

Boy n Beethoven said...

You is a secret agent Harley!
Can you teach me how to be a good spy? Remember I was trying to learns how to be a good spy until I realised I don't gets crunchy goodness when I is a spy. Teach me Harley!

'Oven

PDX pride said...

Catgrats, Harley, and your tool belt looks great on you.

The Devil Dog said...

Ohhhhhh, think of all the fun you will have, Harley. Will you get to tell us all about it?
Especially if we promise not to tell?

Roxy

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That is wonderful news! You are going to be the best secret agent ever. I can't wait to see more great adventures of you and your toolbelt.

Milton said...

This is grrrrate news, Harley!
I'm sure that you will be sent on many important missions. I can't wait to read all about them.

Are you going to go after Mr. Bigglesworth & Dr Evil?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

YEAH HARLEY!!!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Congrats 007.5! We can't wait to read about all your wonderful adventures!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a very important badge you got there, Harley! I am impressed!
--JB

Unknown said...

OH! How exciting! We will keep this news top secret!

Max said...

Doood! I am in AWE! That's so cool! The best part is that you're such a pretty boy no one will EXPECT you to be a secret agent, because pretty boys are usually models or waiters, so you can be all stealthy and it'll be =SURPRISE= you've been secret agented!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay! Agent 007.5, furry good. Yoo made Sadie do one of dem silly gerl giggles, gess she thinks yoor cute. Harley, secret agent...

Misha said...

What's the .5 after the 007 mean Harley? Is it license to nap?

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow Harley, that is way cool!

Southbaygirl said...

Harley Congrats on your secret agent badge! that's so cool!!

Kodak, 3 Perf and Blossom

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations Secret Agent 007.5! I can't wait to see what you uncover!

Puglette said...

congrats harley! i love the cute spy certificate...how does someone get one of those? i am glad to know you are out there working for us!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Quill and Greyson said...

007.5! What a great honor, what will your next mission be?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tanks to woo, Mom is being earwormed now!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Congratulations Harley!

Maureen said...

Congrats Harley!!! Can't wait to read more about your exciting Sleuthing Adventures!

Black Cat said...

Yay for Secret Agent 007.5! Cool badge :) xxx

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are sure that you will be making a major contribution to world peace, Harley!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Anonymous said...

WoW! Congratulations Harley. We think you will do your country proud - and the rest of the World as well, since you are an International Spy.

Remember from now on, you should take your drinking water: "shaken but not stirred!"

AB clan said...

Harley you will get 008 soon!

ViVi & AB

Luzinha said...

congratulations, Harley! you're the best!

kisses for you... and Daisy too! hehe...

i beati said...

I may have a special case for you -someone is breaking into my bedroom closet much like Daisy does??

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

congrats! you are a super snooper.... I mean a secret agent! that was s good picture od Daisy!

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations Harley!! We can't wait to see your next assignment!
Your FL furiends,

Jaya said...

Well, Harley is looking very sneaky in that photo, so I think he will be a good spy!

Donna said...

Congratumazashuns! Wow, a spy cat! :)

Jerusalem Jones said...

Harley,
Secret agent! That is exactly what I need. You can infiltrate into human society and help bring about their down fall!
Mew-ha ha ha!

Yours Maniacally,
Jerusalem Jones, B.A.C.O.N.

Anonymous said...

You done good, Harley! I don't dare tell Edgar because he will be jealous of the tools and badge. Plus then I'd have to break it to him that he's too lazy to be a good secret agent. Keep up the good work!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Spider-Cat, Spider-Cat, he does things that other cats can't ...

Anonymous said...

the rest of the World as well, since you are an International Spy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails