Saturday, January 31, 2009

Photo Hunters: Furry

The Photo Hunters theme this week is furry. This is an easy one! Because I think you can tell that I am covered in curly furs! When I get my furs all wet, they get even more curly! Here I am making spit curls. Hahaha!
This is a close-up of the curly furs on my head and neck. Sometimes they get a little unruly. And look! I made myself even furrier! I wish I had pink fur.
Here is another furry pink accessory. And here is something I have learned: the more furs you have, the warmer you are.


Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I would like to get rid of some of my furs for now Daisy, because it's just too hot! You look very pretty in pink.

Huffle Mawson

Country Cats said...

Your furs are beautiful just as they are Daisy - so nice and curly!

Barb said...

Daisy, nothing could be more beautiful than your own furs.

Anonymous said...

Spit Curls, hehehe.

Our favorite Curly Girl Daisy, pretty in pink... as always!

gemmak said...

Your natural curly furs are just perfectly beautiful though spitting isn't always very nice! ;o)

You have an award waiting for you on my blog btw :o)

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, you are just beautiful, even just as you are.

Anonymous said...

Your furs are gorjuss Daisy.

Forever Foster said...

Not to mention, glamorous! Look at you, pretty ladycat! You look like a screen siren from the '40s.

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

all i can say is: OH MY GOD!

I love that hot pink....ensemble! Absolutely gorgeous! PB would totally freak out---and move out if I even thought about putting her in it

Cat with a Garden said...

That is a cool curly effect you got there, Daisy! I, ehem, don't look good at all when wet, believe me. : )
Your pink furs made me laugh!!!
Purrs, Siena

i beati said...

Wow Daisy I love your neck fur- Mine doesn't look that good from the back.You are always the fashionista in pink!!!!Sandy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy, you made us laugh in your bright pink furrs. You look very glamorous in your boa though.

Harry Yack said...

How pink. She let you do that without ripping them to shreds? Well done you :)

http://retroyakking.today.com

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Love the 'spit curls' Daisy!
Any you're so glamourous in pink furs. You're the best model EVER.

jane

The Florida Furkids said...

Spit curls! You made a funny! We think you look furry purrty in pink, but we just love your curly furs!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Furry is where it's at!

Clippergirl56 said...

I luv your curly furs Daisy. You are one of a kind.

Anonymous said...

You have very curly furs, Daisy! You do look lovely in pink, too bad your fur is not pink!

The Island Cats said...

You look furry nice in pink, Daisy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy your curly furrs are very cute. We thinks your diluted calico furrs are purrfect. If they were pink all your pretty pink clothes and accessories wouldn't look nearly as good on you as they would blend in. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Daisy,

You have more furrs than any Devon Rex we have ever seen! You are extraordinary (that means very special, not a little more than ordinary).

Coco knows with your fashion sense, she will probably be more famous than Jackie Kennedy and maybe one day will have her on exhibit in the Smithsonian like she did.

Be sure to check out the Meow Wear website and here's one you may not know about, too. Coco wants to know where you find all your outfits!

www.thesophisticatedcat.com

and a good place for wigs

http://www.monique.com/

Hansel said...

FURRY! yes yoo iz daisy!

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm... I could imagine how funky you would be in pink.. haha :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I LOVE your pink furry dress. You look very glamorous.

Anonymous said...

Spit curls - that was funny Daisy and my oh my don't you look fabulous in the pink outfit and the boa...You go girl!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I love your pink furs, but I think your naturally curly fur is just perfect.

Amber-Mae said...

I think you still look better with your natural curly fur!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

ZOOLATRY said...

,,, Daisy ... the ultimate in fabulous fur ...

Janet said...

I love your furs, Daisy! They are quite beautiful. And the pink dress is stunning! You should wear it more often! :-)

Forty Paws said...

Hello there! You are furry excited in these furry fotos!

Luf, Us

Shaggy and Scout said...

Then Shaggy must be living in the tropics! He has massive amounts of fur!
You're cute today, Daisy!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Curly furrs is very cute Daisy. I like spit curls :O) That is beautiful pink furrs too!

Purrs, Sukie x

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is funny Daisy! Spit curls!!
We like you furs, pink and all.
~ Maggie Mae and Anna Sue

Chrissie said...

I like the first pink floofy outfit best, Miss Daisy. Makes you look like a beauty queen. How do you keep the curly furs on your neck from tanglin'? You can't reach'em with your tongue, can you?

Dma said...

you should grow your furs out. you would look like a poodle.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

u ar furry fabyoolus daisy!
luv--jh

Cory said...

I love the light pink boa...can I borrow it?

Lorenza said...

All those pictures are FURRY nice Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think that you have lovely fur, Daisy, but of course, nothing matches your "pretty in pink" look!

Tom and Tama-Chan

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We hadda laff when yoo sed yoo were making "spit curls". Wait til Skeezix gets a look at yoo in da pink furs. Yoor beyootiful Daisy.

Isis said...

Daisy, you look beautiful with your natural fur, but i think a splash of pink here and there would be stunning!

ER Burn The Fat said...

Daisy, you look like you're ready for the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your furs are just perfect! And pink is your signature color:)

AM said...

Oh Daisy, you have the most beautiful furs of all! And oh so sassy in Pink!

Katie and Mea said...

Very cute and furry outfits!

Mo and The Purries said...

"spit curls" made me smile - my grandmother used to try to do spit curls with my sister's hair when she was a baby.
You always look so lovely in your pink outfits! You should do a dress-up calendar!
HUGS & Chin Scritches
mo

Luzinha said...

amazing in pink! what a view! Daisy you look wonderful! so cute, curly and nice!

have a nice weekend!

kisses for you all!

Lux said...

You have such pretty furs, Daisy, but you really stand out in your pretty furry outfits, too!

brokenteepee said...

Hi Daisy, this is Luke. I have taken over for Pricilla. My picture is shown today with my fur. Everyone says I look like a cow but that is bull. I am a buck.
I like your pink dress.
Luke

Anonymous said...

You have thrown down the gauntlet with this ensemble, my dear!

Amazing outfit, you Diva, you!

You are the epitome of furriness AND Divaness at the same time!
Brava!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Momma laughs Daisy because I like to be closer to the fire and under the covers and Cheysuli doesn't... but I think it is safe to say I have more furs...

Gemini

You look so nice in your pink furs. I wish I could be a fashion diva.

Jackie said...

Oh my you certainly are pretty in pink Daisy today. I could have used those furs a few days ago. but it has once again warmed up here.

Oh daisy you are just so lovely. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!:-)

Anonymous said...

Be careful making those spit curls Daisy, sometimes making too many will make you want to spit UP!! Yes that's what Mango does when he makes his furs curlier.
The hot pink is gorgeous but your furs are gorgeouser!

Anonymous said...

We love your curly fur.

Eduardo said...

You are a beautiful furry curly cat!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Daisy Deadhead said...

Carol Channing has nothing on Daisy! :)

meemsnyc said...

That is furry pretty!! You are furry cute!

Donna said...

I loves ur aksessoreez!

Black Cat said...

You are just gorgeous in all your furs beautiful Daisy!

I think you're right about Pinky being ready to be adopted by a kitteh. He just needs to be persuaded coz he worries about "responsibility". Duhr! He's one of the most responsible purples I know (which I think is why he's such a Cautious Clara, haha!) :) xxx

Mimi Lenox said...

Daisy - A Super Blogging Cat like you deserves pink curls, pink frills, pink everything! You are my hero, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are #1 in furs. Love the pink furry outfit. Gotta get one.

Asta said...

Daisy
You know I adowe youw cuwly fuws..the pink is lovely, but nothing as nice as youw natoowal booty
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

I love your curly fur it's very beautiful :)

Leslie said...

Back to school this week coming so another year of a new class to read your blog.

We never miss your Sunday comics and each week we do Daisy's Designs - which is our page where we do our best to make a Sunday comic with a moral, just like yours.

We all love different characters - one of my very best favorites is the snail.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you have the best furs whether they are your own natural color or they are pink.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Fat Eric said...

I think your fur colour looks lovely without being pink, Daisy. You are right about warmth, I have lots of floof as you know and I am always very warm!

jenianddean said...

You don't need to be too furry and warm in Florida. Your pink furs are very fitting for you.
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just us, Daisy, but we think you always look happiest when you are wearing something pink. And that *is* your favorite color, isn't it?

Maureen Hayes said...

Oh Miss Daisy I love the spit curls!! I love your fur just the way it is, don't go pink on us!

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my post today as well!

Happy Photo Hunt!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy!! We love your pink FURRYness!!
Your (cold Furry) furiends,

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Your furs are truly curly and wonderful!
--JB

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Would woo like some more fur to layer on?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Puglette said...

spit curls!! HA!!
i remember my mother wanting to make those on me...
hugs,
puglette:o)

T.Allen said...

*giggles at spit curls* Daisy you are gorgeous in your furs and funny too!

Maureen said...

I love your curly fur, Daisy! And your posing is The Best.

Lex said...

In the words of Billy Crystal " You Look Maaarvelous darling"

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Pretty curls and pretty in pink! That's our Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Your curly fur is nicely furry, and I would love to be able to borrow some for a while because deep snow arrived while I was away. But thank you for visiting while I was struggling through the drifts. :)

Debbie said...

That must be one happy cat. More fun then any toy you could buy.

Katie Nichols said...

I do the same for my cat but he only stands it so long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails