Friday, January 16, 2009

I Got Purple Hairs

Here I am modeling my newest fancy hairs. It is really just a bunch of yarn all twisted up in a braid. I think purple is a good color for hair. And the yarn is even curlier than my own fur!
When I first tried on the purple hairs, I was very surprised at how heavy it was. Good thing it has a chin strap!
My bangs, they are very unruly. I think I am done modeling this thing.
Oops, I almost forgot my Glamour shot! Do you think the chin-strap ruins the effect? I am not sure if any top models have to use a chin strap to keep their hairs on.

Share/Bookmark

101 Notes for Daisy:

Cat with a Garden said...

Wow, we're first! Daisy, you are a very good model to supprt those hairs. They must weigh a ton. At least! You made us smile this morning!

Unknown said...

Daisy - you look just beautiful in your purple hair. I admire your style! As for the straps, I suspect top models do have straps somewhere, but I don't really want to think about that.

Poppy Q said...

Miss D you look devine in purple. I think all the top models will be jealous.

Teddy Westlife said...

Daisy, I think purple could be your colour!

Huffle Mawson

Forever Foster said...

We know that top models have chin straps- because you have a chin strap on your purple hair! You are a top model, Daisy:) Tyra Banks had better look out, as I think you could teach her a thing or two or three.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Purple suits you well Daisy. Don't worry about the chinstrap, it's better than having your hair fall off in the middle of a shoot.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Th purple really suits you, Daisy, but we're not so sure about the chin strap. Maybe a different kind of strap would be more discreet?

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Parker said...

Daisy, just don't try the matching purple whiskers, it would be too much!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

The purple hair! You define beauty, Daisy! Muahhhh!

Luzinha said...

kkkkkk and k! you're so beautiful with this hair! by the way, I think that you're look amazing modeling! I told you!

Daisy, you're so, so, so much funny! I love came here, because even so I am sad or unhappy, when I came here, I'm feel so much better! thank you!

kisses for you and Harley and your mommie too!

AM said...

Hahaha, you just keep cracking me up! You are the best model ever and your expressions say it all! If you really don't like the chinstrap, perhaps mom can take you to the salon for some extensions?

Unknown said...

Daisy, don't kid yourself, although those top models don't use chin straps they use whats called glue and weave so don't you worry girlfriend you're cute as a button with your new hairs -- and chin strap :)

gemmak said...

Very funky feline furs! ;o)

RJ Flamingo said...

I know pink is your favorite color, Daisy, but purple is fabulously flattering!

You are an amazing model to be able to hold your head up with all them hairs!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

You look beautiful with your wig, Daisy!!!

Penelope has the same wig, but she isn't quite big enough for it yet.

i beati said...

I only know that when you look into the camera in that special way , you are the epitome of pulchritude.!!!

By the way, Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum called/..They want you for Project Runway!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think you did an excellent job modeling that purple hair!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are so pretty in purple! I don't know about the chin straps but the hairs are really nice.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you would be a gorgeous glamour model wiv or wivout purple hair ... and wiv or wivout a chin strap! We both think you are VERY glamorous.

Unknown said...

You look lovely in purple!!! What a true professional to keep the purple hairs on for your glamour shot!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cory said...

I'm betting that models use chin straps and more...what they use that you'll never need is air brushing! You never need any touch ups!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we love your purple hair, chin strap and all! You look splendid, and do a fabulous job of modeling!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Daisy,that hair is almost as big as you!!! It looks pawsome too ;)
Good thing it is braided or you might look like Cousin Itt,heehee
You do look good. You look good in anything!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Ramses said...

Oh my what purrty puple hairs you have Daisy! :) Now I just wonder what Tigmut'hep would look like in something like that as well as his onesies! ;)

Purrs,
Ramses

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You looked very regal in the purple hairs chin strap and all.

Please reassure Harley for us that personality matters more then looks and that he will always be loved no matter what health/skin/fur issues he may have.

We loves U both lots, you are both wonderful felines. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

MYM said...

LOL - starting my day at your blog always makes me happy :)

jenianddean said...

Daisy, I like your purple hair, but I wouldn't say it is cuter than your furs. I think I would chew that wig instead of wear it.
--Jasper

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look very nice with purple hair, but we love your natural curly furs better

Dma said...

i think purple hair is related to punk rock and in punk rock anything goes so a chin strap is appropriate.

Karen said...

WOW...that is one big bunch of hair. I don't think the chin strap takes anything away from it at all. Very glam!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey i think they use them to keep their boobs up! ha ha ha

you look really cute in purple hairs!

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxoxxxxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

nothing could ruin the effect Miss Daisy, you are a hottie.

Babs (Beetle) said...

I think your furs is better than the purple hair, even though it is pretty and very curly AND you were very clever to model it so well.

That's also a very pretty flash in the last photo!

Purrs, Sukie x

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada sez yoo luk like a punk rock new wave dread mon i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt as yoozual ok bye

Anonymous said...

The purple hair looks lovely on you Daisy! That hair does look very heavy and I think all models keep their hair on with chin straps.

Cafe Cats said...

The purple is furry pretty with your furs, Daisy!

Bebe

Anonymous said...

mrowrrrrr...You can come on over and visit any time.

Love Chance, a blog mascot

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, Purple becomse you! What chin strap. all we see is a beautiful kitty with purple hair!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We think you may have another favorite color..purple! It looks so pretty next to your furs.

We are anxious to see your Photo Hunt pictures tomorrow. You will probably have a hard time deciding which ones to show!

~ The Bunch

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
We think you are a fashion trend setter!

purrs
Abby

Lin said...

Yesh, purple is definitely your color.

Janet said...

Daisy, your purple hairs are very fashionable! Purple is definitely your color! I think maybe the super models have a clear chin strap on their hairs so you can't see it.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You remind us of Rapunzel!

Thoughts said...

Oh my Daisy! You look lovely with your purple hair, you look like a little kitty cat princess! Its a good look for you! But long hair certainly is very heavy, eh?

Jaime

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

My dear, you always keep us entertained. Fridays are the funnest day of the week.

Anonymous said...

That is a great color on you Daisy, but the style of the hairs - mmmm, not so much LOL But you are a great model - you make everything look good.

Rene Perez said...

Honestly, I like your real furs best.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, it is a fabu color on you!
Thanks for the smiles!
The "surprised" picture is a Daisy Classic for sure!
love
Uncle Mo

Anonymous said...

We're sure that purple hairs will now be all the rage. Don't worry about the strap because top models do use them to hold "things" in. They use tape too. You know...to avoid wardrobe malfunctions.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think they look heavy, like they are pushing down your head. Does your brain hurt? I hope you get them off soon, although you look great in purple!

T.Allen said...

Daisy your purple hairs are stylin'! And don't let that chin strap get you down, top models use straps and tape and even air brushes!

Puglette said...

hi daisy! that purple hair looks like fancy acting hair. or maybe a fancy dancer? i think the fancy dancers use a chin strap when they have big hairdos and fancy hats. you are very cute in your photos today.
hugs to you and your fambily!
puglette
:o)

Lux said...

Daisy, that last picture of you is such a winner - you are such a professional model to hold up all that heavy hair on your head (even with a strap)!

Henson Ray said...

Just stopped by to let you know you are one of the lucky winners of the latest contest at Henson's Hell. Please check out today's posting to find out what to do next.

Asta said...

Daisy
Puwple is such a becoming colow..I don't know why mowe peoples don't have puwple haiws..you cewtainly look gowgeous..and I love that it's cuwly like you own haiws
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Anonymous said...

I've got to talk to the humans. I want one!

Olivia (and Cliff)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Now THAT is my kind of hair kholour!

It even makes a khat more appealing - if that was even pawsible!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hi Daisykins, Oh my I just love your purple wiggggg. It looks terrifical. those two braids look like a heavy load too! I think your neck will be very muscular after jaunting around in the wiggie for a while.

We have some skin issues here but everything has been resolved... for who knows how long but Pierro was doing a lot of scratching for a while there. I should write about our skin issues too. Pierro is presently on the low allergen diet but it does not make much of a difference... seems he had the rashes for months while he was on the food... and now he likes the Pet Promise food that is not low allergen and he is doing fine.
Anyway... I hope all of you have a happy week-end... we have been through a lot of adjustments this past few months. We will keep purring for all of you there in FLA
Love, Prin and mom

Rosemary B❤️ said...

ps: i have had "blackhead tail" all my kitty life... so embarrassing. don't tell anykitty :-P

Shaggy and Scout said...

We barely noticed the chin strap since it blends in with your chin furs.
When you are done with that thing, give it to Harley. He'll love attacking & bunny-kicking it.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy you make me smile! Purple is my favorite color and you look so pretty.

Chrissie said...

I'm not sure I've ever seen a top model with a chin-strap on for their hair, although I have seen pictures of top models with purple hair! I think I prefer you in a style without bangs, Miss Daisy..I like to see your beautiful eyes.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, we think Glamour magazine will be calling any minute to come have you be their cover girl. Your lavendar hair is just adorable on you. We didn't even notice a chin strap because we were dazzled by your beauty.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

The Creek Cats said...

We think purple is a great color on you, Daisy!

Unknown said...

it's a nice kinda purple Rasta look you've got going today. You're versatile!

Your pal,

Petey

Anonymous said...

I love it! Purple is definately your color.

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

i can haz eats your purple hairs? they lookz yummies!

from jenny: you look beautiful! Purple is very becoming on you! And don't compare yourself to those other Top Models. They have nothing on you!!!

tashabud said...

I like the very top post the best. Very elegant and lady-like.

tasha

tashabud said...

oops, i mean the second top picture. sorry.

tasha

Katie and Mea said...

Hi Daisy! I think the purple hairs are funny.

Sandee said...

Woo Hoo! We won over at Henson's Hell. Congratulations.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. :)

The Creek Cats said...

Thanks for the great idea about the baby scale!

TrishaRitchieNC said...

Daisy, you are so beautiful with purple hairs!

Lovely girl!

The Furry Kids said...

That color looks marvelous on you, Daisy! You are a very professional model because that hair looks HEAVY. Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful, Daisy!!

Because the very light pink of the chin strap you hardly see it.

I wish I was a girl, with my lilac color I would love to wear such long purple hairs...

Hugs,
~Ruis

Unknown said...

Daisy those purple hairs are beautiful. I think Vegas showgirls use chin straps to hold their head gear on!

Donna said...

Very beautiful and fluffy, Daisy. :)

LZ said...

I can't wait to see your new Hepper Pod! It really is rather comfy isn't it? We actually all like it quite a bit.

Latte

Poontater said...

The look on his face in the second picture is absolutely priceless.

Anonymous said...

Nice wig, it really looks good on you, Daisy!

Team Tabby said...

Cool, Daisy! You look fabulous in purple.

Mindy, Moe, Bono

The WriggleButts said...

You're our very favourite top model, Daisy. We sure don't care about the chin strap!

Kisses,
B&V

Unknown said...

I like those purple hairs, Daisy! They make you look very regal!

Kiddo

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look beautiful in your purple hairs.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, Daisy you are adorable! I think this is my favourite post!

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
You look beautiful! Your purple hair is pawesome!
I hope you had a great friday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you look purrfect in that purrple hair! You are an excellent model!

Black Cat said...

You always look beautiful Daisy and purple suits you, but... Jettison that wig, k? Just saying... :) xxx

Maureen Hayes said...

It is an interesting look Daisy, but a bit uncomfortable no? Oh how we women suffer for fashion!! :-)

dennis said...

Dennis loves Daisy. Dennis is jealous of Harley.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ooooo - purples is a furry good color on you!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

purple hair ... blu hair ... or tabby hair ... yer so byootiful daisy.
i hav to say ...
i luv u.
jh

Maureen said...

Aw Daisy, you look wonderful in purple!

What the heck am I saying? You look wonderful in everything!!!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Only at this blog could a post with purple hairs be so fantastic!

Looooooking GOOD Daisy

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you've been modeling long enough to know that models are always wearing things like double stick tape and chin straps to keep their fashions in place. That's why airbrushing and Photoshop were invented. Don't worry -- when the final shots are published in Glamour Puss magazine, the chin strap will not show.

Country Cats said...

HI Daisy we can't believe we forgot to comment! Purple is a lovely color on you, we like your hairs and do not think the chin strap makes you any less of a top model. :)

Mira said...

LOL, these pics made me smile, very cute.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Purple is a standout color, but I see you more in Autumn colors...

LC

Quill and Greyson said...

I think the chin strap is fine for a top model like yourself.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look adorable in everything you wear (Hug).

Sushi said...

Wooo hooo!!! I loved these glamour shots with this purple hair. Your own hair can be curly but it's so short we never see a curl :) Meow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails