Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photo Hunters: Hat(s)

The Photo Hunters theme this week is hats. I have already modeled many, many hats in my career. So, to make it more interesting, I will show how the color of your hat can be very important. This is a red hat. Red is a pretty color. See how happy I am modeling my red cowboy hat?
Here is my beautiful red Candy-Box hat. It is a good hat! Any other color would not look good.
You can make a hat out of almost anything! For example, here is my red and orange Crackler Tick hat. It is not very practical, because you must use your paws to hold it on your head.
Here is the red headband that I wear with my Flapper suit. Notice again how another color would not be as pretty?
Finally you can see how sad a dark color can make you feel. If I had a RED bandana on my head, I think I would be smiling real big.



Share/Bookmark

108 Notes for Daisy:

Forever Foster said...

Hi Daisy! You look beautiful in your flapper headband. That is such a lovely picture. Thankyou for showing us how important colour is in fashion:)

Unknown said...

ohmaigosh!!! Daisy you are just so cute all those photos, mai mom especially luvs last one!! your eyes are so big and round!! Mai mom thinks you r fashion model!!

Country Cats said...

You look nice in all those hates Daisy but the bandanna did make me a bit sad as black is sometimes a sad color. You still looked pretty though!

-Rosie-

Cat with a Garden said...

Daisy, we love the red headband! You look lovely in that photo, it suits you very well.
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

stan said...

those costumes are brilliant!

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

ok daisy, you no tells no one, ok? but i thinkz you is az pretties as me!
i likez your hatz but i no gets how you no eats your feather on the flapper! it lookz yummies!!

ps--red is my fave color too. like red mouse

Anonymous said...

o my - u've got loads of lovely hats! :)

RJ Flamingo said...

Do I have to pick a favorite? 'Cause if I have to pick a favorite, it would have to be that bright red candybox hat... maybe followed by the flapper headband... so feminine and happy!

Mine's up too - kind of a view on the way out...

http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look pretty in ALL the hats but the bandana made me laugh 'cos you looked so peeved!

Anonymous said...

This is great and so much fun! My daughter enjoyed looking at the pictures. Yes, red is your color. Definitely.

RJ Flamingo said...

I had to come back. That photo in the bandana makes you look like a little Polish refugee (my mother was a little Polish refugee, so I'm not being disparaging). Giggle!

TorAa said...

Mieeow, red hats are superb for you.
The diadem style is fabulous. Your a queen

Hootin Anni said...

I love 'em all Daisy!!! I've not seen the red garter hat, and I think it's just too purrrrrfect.

I'm not a hat person, but I found 'hats' around our home that will work for the hunt. Come on over if you can. I would love to have your company.

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favourite Daisy post yet! Oh how I laughed!

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you look marvelous Darling! I used to have a red garter but it looks much better the way you wear it.

Stop by and see my photo hunt if you have time.
JyLnC - Hats

jams o donnell said...

Aww you always look so beautiful Daisy. Happy weekend

CRIZ LAI said...

I had red hat too this week. Yea... red is the best color for cats!! :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hey daisy, u look great in all da hats... ;)

gemmak said...

Red is certainly 'your color' Daisy, you look very sad in the black hat....but you look beautiful in all of them :o)

Anonymous said...

Love the lesson on colour Daisy! And I have to say that the Candy-Box hat is my favorite.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we really, really like your red cowboy had, and LOVE the expression on your face in that picture! The expression and hat get 12 paws up from us ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Whoops, we meant cowboy "hat". Momma has tired fingers!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are a very tolerant cat. I can't imagine any of my kitties sitting still for me putting a hat on their head. Great contribution to this week's PhotoHunt theme!

By the way, over at my blog I'm starting a new photo-meme for Sundays based on my Sunday Scenery posts. The details can be found on the Sunday Scenery Photo Meme page on my blog. I hope you'll consider joining the fun.

The Florida Furkids said...

We agree that RED is a much nicer color for you. We love the candybox hat! Where does your Mom buy your clothes...we want our Mom to buy us some nifty new clothes!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Babs (Beetle) said...

I see what you mean about red. I like the cowboy hat! If I wore a dark colour (and I don't wear hats) you wouldn't see it against my black furs at all!

Purrs, Sukie x

Sweet Purrfections said...

Miss Daisy! Only you could wear so many hats and still be dignified. I do like the red on you!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love your red hat honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you look good in red...it really brightens your face (like you face needed anymore brightening, you cutie!).

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Squeeeeee! Yoo look loverly in all dem hats! Fanks for showing us what a great fashun it is.

Chat Blanc said...

you make red hats look stunning! :)

i beati said...

how do you do that?? your sad face and happy face??
How? is Harley doing?

Unknown said...

You look very beautiful in your hats Daisy. I have not seen you around for awhile, I have missed you. Oh well I will still visits you, you and Harley are very special. Happy Saturday and tell Harley the same for me okay?

Jodi

Anonymous said...

That is so lovely pictures, keep it up and check out also mine! Enjoy your weekend TC :)

Lin said...

LOVE the Babushka! My old Polish grandma would wear her babushka like you in the bandanna. Too funny! Thanks for the memories.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Red is certainly your color Daisy. You are pawsome modeling all those hats. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Bee is a red hatter just like you Miss Daisy, the flipper daisy is my fave

Parker said...

Wow Daisy, you can wear any hat and look great!

Donna said...

I thinks u look so dashing, Daisy. :)

Team Tabby said...

Awesome hats, Daisy.

Mindy, Moe, Bono

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are just so amazing - I like the first hat best, tho the flapper hat is cute...Such a pretty pretty girl

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup!! The colour dies make a difference,but I think you would look good in any hat in any colour!!!!!!
Well..that cracker tick hat is a bit silly ;) heehee
Purrs Mickey

TOMAS said...

Wow, your hats looked just awesome - the photos were the remarkable - the colors revealed the beauty. You are the real magician. Thank you for the sharing of your lovely secrets.

Cindy said...

You would be the star of the show wherever you went wearing those! How cute! I especially liked the red bandana.

Pepper would like you to see her hat here

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy! We love your choice of hats. We knew it would be a really good post today, and it was.

We had to stretch for a hat post, but yours is great as always!

~ The Bunch

Dma said...

I luv hats and u r an outstanding hat model. I do like gray hats tho.

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

No hats on my head makes me feel good, Daisy. Even the red Santa hat didn't make me feel happy. You look great in hats, though. Yay for Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yup, red is certainly your colour Daisy. We love your red candy box hat. You look so **whisper** sexy.
Woohoo!!!

Cory said...

Daisy, we think you would look good in any color...red is my personal favorite! However, we think a pink hat would be better...it is your signature color! We kind of think instead of holding that one hat on your head, you were trying to get it off!!! We'll never tell!

Anonymous said...

We are Red with envy over all of your hats! You certainly understand the principles of color theory, Daisy.

eastcoastlife said...

I prefer the red hat! I always like red. :)
Happy weekend!

Chrissie said...

I like the Candy Box hat best, Miss Daisy. Is there any candy in it?

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

It is hard to pick our favorite out of all those hat pix. We like your fashionista commentary, too. And Teri laughed at the Tick Hat, hahaha. We know you have more outfits than us, and we have a lot, cuz Teri showed us the pic of you showing Harley your closet of clothes. Amazing and fun to see!

The cats of Furrydance and Teri

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Oh you look so beautiful Daisy.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I just love it when you model hats, Daisy. I think my favorite of these is the red candy box hat. But best of all, I liked your sailor suit, with the bandana. I had that photo on my computer desktop for a good many days; it made me laugh so much!! Quite merry!

I did Photo Hunters today, too! Hope you get a chance to visit.

http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hats/

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, you look lovely with your cowboy hat at that rakish angle.

Sandee said...

Not participating, but wanted to comment. So Daisy...are you are red hatter? You look awfully young for one. Just saying.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You look like and old lady in that picture wearing the bandana in that way!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

AM said...

Red is definitely your color! Although, we think you look just beautiful anyway.

Anonymous said...

Those hats of yours are FIERCE, girl! Wow! Especially the candy box and the flapper one! You are always way ahead of the curve when it comes to style!

LOVE the red! ;)

BumbleVee said...

Thanks Daisy...you make my day.....

Lux said...

You look great in those hats and headband, Daisy - so cute!

Luzinha said...

Daisy, Daisy, you're amazing, oh, yes, you are!

you look gorgeous in red and your hats are very, very beautiful! your mommie, that I supposed be your personal stylist, has a very good taste indeed!

thank you by congrats to Black Cat blog. you're so kind!

kisses for you all!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy you are truly professional! All your pictures are pretty, but you do look a little waif-like in the last one.

T.Allen said...

I knew you'd make my day again! Thanks Daisy, you look divine in all of your fancy hattery!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a wonderful array of hats, Daisy! The candy-box hat is our favourite!

Tom and Tama-Chan

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy hey you look really nice in them hats! I does not have any hats. Mummy sez my hed is too big and fat. I thinks you are a very good hat model cause yer hed is jest the right size and shape.

Yer pal Dozer

PS I agree red is a nice color. My Kong ball is red!!

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - thanks for the smiles!
Red is a great color on you, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing at you in that last photo - Daisy, you look so..mad!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Red Hot!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay in that last pikcher yoo luk just like kelly mcgillis in the famus dokyoomentry witness ar yoo amish too??? ok bye

meemsnyc said...

oh Daisy, you are such a good model! We love all the red hats on you, especially the cute cowboy one!!

Brita said...

Oh Daisy, you are so cute! And yes, red is definitely better...

Isis said...

my favorite is the red headband!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're such a perfect model for hats of any colour!

Puglette said...

hi daisy! you are so right, the color you wear can make you happy or not. for me, the color that makes me happy is yellow. i love the yellow of butter and baby chicks. have a happy day and please say hi to harley for me!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Aww Daisy, you're such a good sport, doing all that posing! I wish my kitties would pose nicely but all they want to do is curl up in furry balls.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I think pink is better than red. But yoo look reel pritty in red hats. I don't like hats too much cuz they sqwoosh down my ears.

Noner said...

Most of your hats are red ones. Are you a member of the Red Hat society. I though you had to be older to be in that. -grin-

I played twice today. A dog in in at at http://pawesomeblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-dat.html and a skull in a hat at http://myordinarythings.blogspot.com/2009/01/17365.html

Leslie said...

Og Daisy, you look SO adorable in your hats! :)

Hugs from the topcatrules girls. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we like your babushka!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great. I love the photos and I sure could see the difference with that dark bandanna. Red is definitely your colour. We only have one hat here that our girl cats share which I posted today. Of course Howard wore it once too, but I didn't show his photo because he didn't want to be thought of as a sissy boy. You are wildly entertaining in your writing and in your hats.

Nomi said...

As always Daisy, your advice is right on the mark. Red absolutely suits you and the flapper hat is simply divine.

BeadedTail said...

Oh my gosh Daisy, your hats are so cute! I laughed at your Crackler Tick hat! Too funny!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

The Queen of England only wishes she looked as good as you do, Daisy, in hats!

Boy n Beethoven said...

Daisy, you wook fabuwous no matter which hat you're weawing. You've got so many cool hats!

Boy

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy~!
You have so many shots with hats~!
What an excellent model~!!!!
I love that heart shape hat the most!!

TrishaRitchieNC said...

I hope that bandana did not hurt your ears! You beautiful girl!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look great in all of your hats. We hope that you can get a red or pink bandana to wear to make you happy instead of sad.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Anonymous said...

Wow, so many wonderful hats. I must say red suits you best :)

Happy weekend!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

LOLOLOL
Daisykins, the last picture was so cute and funny... and sad, it made me lafff hahahahaha you are such a drama queen heeheeheehee j/k
Happy week-end to you and Harleybub

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Red suits you well, Daisy, like red maple leafs in the Fall!

LC

Randi said...

Aww Daisy! I love all those hats! Esp. that crackler tick hat...very funny..& that black bandananananana...you look cute in that one too!

How is Harley doing? I'm sorry to hear about his health troubles...I'm sending him lots of pawsitive vibes!

love & licks,
Randi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words for Coco and I'm sorry I haven't visited as much as I usually do. I miss seeing Daisy and Harley!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy, you are the best HAT model we know and Red really looks good on you!
Your FL furiends,

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I am SOOOO not a khat!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

another stunning daisy! :)

Anonymous said...

Is still like the last one the best!

Carla said...

Fantastic website! I love it all. Watched every great movie. Loved the catnip one.

ceemee said...

Your hats are very nice, and they look very good on you. :-)

musingwoman said...

Daisy plus flapper headband equals divine!

Unknown said...

LOL! THat is too cute! Daisy, your candy box hat is adorable! :)

Quill and Greyson said...

I like the candy box hat!

Asta said...

Daisy
How vewy twue
Colows make all the diffewence..wed is especially bootiful on you and such a happy colow..but we like black and it doesn't have to be sad..it suwe makes youw eyew gowgeous and extwa big
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

I love them all yet I like the red headband the best :)

Maureen said...

Daisy is THE MOST patient cat I have ever come across!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look gorgeous in all your hats. I especially like the crackler tick hat. There are just not enough tick hats in the world.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Oh Miss Daisy, What lovely hats!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Miss Daisy, my own Mommeh is just in love with you and your feminine beauty and hats! She loves Harley too. =^..^=

Related Posts with Thumbnails