Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paw Doodles

Today we are going to have fun today doing art! It is a special art form I invented called Paw Doodles. All you need is a pen and paper. First ask your mom and dad if you are allowed to play with pens.
Here is my first Paw Doodle. Just trace all around as many paws as you want. I am doing all four paws at once! But only because I have had lots of practice. You might want to start out with an easier one.
And look what I made from my outline! It is a drawing of a cute little dog. It looks like something might be a little bit wrong with his neck. Or he has a real skinny leash.

Harley wants to try a Paw Doodle! He has trouble holding the pen. That is because he is still a kitten.
Here is Harley's first Paw Doodle. He is outlining his whole arm!
And he made it into a snake! I am pretty sure this is a diamond back. Stay away from them.
Harley wants to try again. I think he is going for an easier shape this time.
He made a tube of toothpaste! Hahahaha! He might need some spelling lessons.


Share/Bookmark

105 Notes for Daisy:

gemmak said...

I love your paw doodles, you are both so clever, though Harley maybe needs just a little more practice to be as good as you are Daisy! :o)

Bae Bae said...

Oh you 2 are so talented to draw those doodles.. ;)

~ Bae

Cat with a Garden said...

We loooove your paw doodles! You are both such talents! Squee, squee, squee!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done. You two are some very talented artists...

Teddy Westlife said...

You are both so artistic!

Huffle Mawson

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh oh oh we has to try that!!!

Luzinha said...

what a wonderful cats you are! I'm impressed! you have so much talent! artists indeed, both of you! so cute! your mommy and daddy must be very proud!

kisses for you all!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Daisy,

Wow, you are so talented and smart. Teri said it was cuz you were tutored (neutered), and then she giggled. We told her you were tutoring Harley, but then she laughed and she he'd already been tutored
(neutered) too.

We love visiting your blog cuz we always learn something new, and this is the first time we've seen tracing and doodling with a cat involved and such cute results too, haha tuthpaste...

The cats of Furrydance and Teri

Everycat said...

These are very funny. Maybe the dog in the drawing just has lots of jowls?

Wuudler

Country Cats said...

Those are excellent paw doodles; Harley is catching on but maybe next time you can help him spell. We will have to try the paw doodles too!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are good paw doodles. Harley is learning fast. You are a good teacher Daisy.

The Florida Furkids said...

Paw doodles look like fun. We want to try it. We have to be careful with pens because once Sniffie carried one into the kitchen and the woofies ate part of it!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

Daisy and Harley, you are such creative, clever kitties! What fun drawings. Will your Mommie put them on the fridge?

Unknown said...

These are two kitties after my own heart, not only are they artistic, but they draw doggy paw doodles, gotta love them felines.

Sasha said...

you are both so advanced artists. I have never used a pen.

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Wow Daisy and Harley you guys did some pawsome doodles there.

Unknown said...

I think you guys did a wonderful job on your art work today, very nice. Have a wonderfur day today.

Poppy Q said...

They are awesome drawings.

The Island Cats said...

That was fun! And that snake is smiling! What's he smiling for???

Sweet Purrfections said...

The two of you are so talented. I just love your paw doodles.

I hope you are staying warm down in sunny Florida.

Terri said...

Daisy...I love you, I miss my friend a cat named Keecha and you bring joy into my life the way keecha did at one time.
You make me smile!

BTW good paw doodles you are very talented ;)

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Daisy,you and Harley are so artistic!! You have a wonderful, lively imagination too!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Cory said...

You are so talented...if I get a pen a paper, I bat the pen around and then rip up the paper with my teeth! So mom says I'm not yet allowed to doodle! I'll just have to admire yours.

RJ Flamingo said...

That looks like fun! We're going to try some paw doodles when I get home tonight!

You are sooooo creative!

Tybalt said...

How cute! You are so creative, Daisy!

My mommy hasn't been letting me visit. I really need to catch up on what you and Harley have been up to.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish I could do that but I'm not allowed to play with pens...

i beati said...

Wow maybe I should put in an order for an orignial Harley or Daisy before you become too famous!!

Meanwhile Tandy is eating a roll of Viva towels- My cats are not as artistic as you 2!!

Evie and Sweetheart kept me very warm last night

Slash and Bronzy said...

Such funny doodles! I'm gonna make Mommy try it wif me now!

~Slash

Unknown said...

That is so cool, Daisy! I am going to have to try that!

Kiddo

Lin said...

Most of the time I stop here just for a giggle and usually don't have much to say. Now, today.....well....I'm thinking you've got some time on your hands. Hee! Hee! You get points for creativity though. :)

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

You have both done very good jobs in your drawings.

Love,

Theresa111

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You both did great paw doodles. We are going to ask Mommy if we can try that it looks like fun.~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Dma said...

i'm gonna have to see if the boyz wanna paw doodle. since they are beginners i expect them to be more on the harley level than the daisy level.

The WriggleButts said...

You two are really creative.
I love to chew pens, so I might have hard time convincing Mom... It's the only thing I destroy..

Anonymous said...

You cats are so talented. My cats just like to bat the pen off the table and chase after it! Your pictures turned out very nice! It's very cute how Harley likes to learn things from you, Daisy!

Janet said...

What a great art project, Daisy! We're pretty crafty around here, so we'll be sure to give that a try!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We are going to try that, Daisy. Wonder which one of us will 'volunteer' probably not Malachi.
~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you two clever! My furbabies can't do anything like that...

Boy n Beethoven said...

You guys are having so much fun! I think I'm getting the Giant Kitty to helps me tries this doodle thing too.

'Oven

The Creek Cats said...

Great doodles!! You are both so very creative!
Maybe one of those Jumbo pens would be easier for Harley to draw with? Our mom's niece uses one in kindergarten.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very cool daisy!!! i tried it and my hand looked like a turkey! i am so excited!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

Wow, you guys can do anything....

Patrice said...

Wow Daisy! You constantly surprise me with all your hidden talents!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~~
Very Very creative~!!!!

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you are so clever!
Thanks for the smiles,
Uncle Mo

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is very clever. You are so talented Daisy, and Harley has done quite good too!

Purrs, Sukie x

Unknown said...

This was so cute it made us teary-eyed! You are purrrfect, Daisy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay i can help yoo owt with yore spelling its spelt tuthpayst yoo almost got it rite!!!! ok bye

Puglette said...

that looks like so much fun! i love the drawings you did with the doodles. i think i will try to get some puggy doodles...but they kind of make everything wet, they blow out a lot of snot! ;o)
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

How else wood yoo spell tuthpaste?
Grate paw doodles tho.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are all so darn creative at your house! We're jealous!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are all very cute pawdoodles!!!!! Meowm thought Harleys' second one looked like a bottle of Coke.

Anonymous said...

We think that you have developed a new "ism" (Paw Doodle-ism).

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey! I think that doggie looks like me!!!

Tom

WCTs said...

Wow ... Great artwork!!! We are gonna do that too.

The Whippy Curly Tails
=^,,^=

Louche Tabby said...

....am I allowed to say what I think the snake looks like!?......

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

you iz like that PiCattso guy!!! very talented!
you should open a schools and teaches other kitties how to doos arts!

The Furry Kids said...

Those are awesome! That puppy is super cute. Mama needed the smile today. Thank you!

Love,
Tazo

BumbleVee said...

hey Daisy those are pretty cool. I bet you could do some great paintings. Have you ever read the book Why Cats Paint? there are some great paintings by cats... and have you seen the paintings by Kamala the elephant? She did them right here...in our zoo... they sell for a pretty good price.

paintings

why cats paint

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! You guys are great artists!

Anonymous said...

How about that? We like your paw doodles, and we will have to have our human try that with us, too.

Nomi said...

This is definately a good pastime for rainy days. I know miewmie has lots of pens and papers cos she uses them to pwactice writing her chinese characters.

Cafe Cats said...

Daisy, That looks like FUNFUNFUN!

Iago

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, dat looks like a really fun past time! Yoo are being such a good big sisfur Daisy! Harley is lucky to haf yoo.

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! you are both so talented. I'm not sure mommy would let me play with pens tho, Bendrix might get out of hand.

Harley, you are a natural! With a little more practice, you'll be as good as Daisy. Perhaps she will teach you watercolors sometime.

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me smile everyday! Thank you.
I have nominated you for a lemonade award. Stop by my blog for the details: http://tialeyvintage.blogspot.com/2009/01/wow-i-am-overwhelmed.html

~Cathleen

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Dem lookz finez, Daisy! U iz so talenteded! OK?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looks like fun. May be when Mom is home more we can try too!

LZ said...

Wow that is a lot of fun! I will have to try it but I think I will probably try to eat the pen.

Kaze

Thoughts said...

Daisy that is such a neat idea, we want to try that when our bean is home from work to help us. we usually try to eat pens but perhaps we can learn to have fun with them like you did!

ps. did you know today is "national answer your cat's questions day?" you should ask your mommie some important questions!

theodore and sasha

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! Great paw doodles! We have to try that!

Unknown said...

Now those are furry clever, are yoo going to put them up fer auction? Yoo cud get green papers fer them fer sure!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sure...

Yet another blogger with a talented human...

I'm stukhk with mine...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

spellin lessonz? did u say harley needz sum spellin lessonz?
i can tooter.
luv--jh

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Those are very good Paw Doodles. I'll have to try one later!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

Two Greyhound Town said...

You are both so talented.

The Devil Dog said...

That was a lot of fun, Daisy. The trouble for me, though, is that I like to eat the pens and pencils.

Roxy

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love your paw doodles. we need to try that. It looks super fun!!
I love Harley's invisable flute too (yesterday's bloggie, we missed it, ooops). he should take lessons, he is a natural!!!!


purrrrs

Anonymous said...

My goodness Daisy! I had no idea you were so creative and I love your artwork!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, I hate to brake it to yoo, but I think that IS the way yoo spell tuthpaste.

Lorenza said...

Paw doodles game is great! I am going to try it and will tell you the result!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

Paw doodles look like fun! You two are very creative.

Deefor said...

Those are great. You guys really have artistic paws. I'm trying to figure out how to hold the pen and draw my paws. Maybe kitties are smarter than doggies

Jimmy Joe said...

Daisy, that is very nice of you to coach little Harley since you are such a talented artist.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

good doodlin!

purrs
abby

Chrissie said...

I think you're both pretty talented..and who'da thunk of doin' Paw Doodles? Only you, Miss Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Those wuz some good drawings! I thought the last pitcher looked like a bottle but then when Harley made the toothspaste I thinked it wuz much better that way.

Yer pal Dozer

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wow Daisy and Harley, that looks like soooooo much fun! You two did great with your works of art, we couldn't even come close!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Echo said...

Hay Daisy and Harley, I misst yoo so much! I'm glad yoo guys are doin so good. Yoo is so lucky to have the Hepper Pod! Yoo are one lucky spoiled girl. (and boy) I kant wate to heer all about yur space advenchures.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Pawdoodles are pawsome! We will have to try this sometime!

Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeadedTail said...

You two never cease to amaze me with your talent! Wonderful doodles!

Quill and Greyson said...

Well will the wonders of you two never cease.

Claire^Monkey said...

What a great idea, Daisy. That is an amazing art project..
Harley, don't worry about the spelling, your picture says it all :)
How adorable you two are.

The Ginger Darlings said...

Hi Daisy. I could do with you over here helping me to finish my book, though I do not think you would like the weather as it is cold and wet and the earth is full of water. All cats here need cat wellies!
When I have finished working on this book, which is supposed to be next week then I will get the cats here to do some paw doodles. Meanwhile love to you all. HAve to go, Rosie is eating my slippers.
jackie
and love from all the gingers too

Anonymous said...

Very good! You are both very talented.

Almas Kiran Shamim said...

hey daisy. you are a really creative cat..
keep it going baby :)

Samantha & Mom said...

We love your Paw Doodles Daisy!! You are very talented! And Harley did a great job for his first time,too!
Your (please warmth come back) FL furiedns,

Donna said...

Oh mah goodniss. Dat is very cutes! :)

Maureen said...

Wow, how artistic of you both!!!! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

wow! you look really pretty in pink, and that accessory makes the outfir glamorous. you're such a good model, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

You certainly do get lots of pretty things Daisy! The crown looks lovely on you.

Anonymous said...

You are really genius.. so creative too.

Anonymous said...

Love the paw doodles...that is such a fun idea I will have to see if my mommy will help me do that.
Harry

Related Posts with Thumbnails