Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!




ps: Harley would like to thank Rosie for the wonderful birthday card!

Share/Bookmark

90 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sweet Harley!

Lilysgramma said...

My favorite color is purple! :) You are such beautiful cats, and you seem to have all the love and more clothing than I do! I'm jelous! :D My cats would LOVE to live at your house! LOL! Thanks for sharing!

Poppy Q said...

I just knew that Miss Ds, fave colour would be pink.

Great pictures guys!!

Misha said...

You big schmoozer, Harley!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Harley, that is really sweet of you!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Harley that is lovely! xx

Forever Foster said...

Aaaww Harley. You are one smoothe dude:)

Country Cats said...

That is sweet of you to say Harley. :)

Anonymous said...

Dilute Calico is a very nice colour to be!

gemmak said...

Awwwwww, you are such a lovely man-cat Harley :o)

RJ Flamingo said...

Awwww! That's so sweet! Okay, Harley - what are you buttering her up for? Hmmm?

Happy Daylight Savings Time!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Aww Harley, what a nice thing to say to Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Harley, just one day into being a Mancat and you already know how to be sweet to a Ladycat! So sweet!

Donna said...

Awwww, cute! I likes bloo and red.

Anonymous said...

You're such a nice brother, Harley. My favorite color is a nice rich teal or a deep purple.

Cat with a Garden said...

Awwwww, you are the sweetest brofur!

The Florida Furkids said...

Harley you are such a sweet Mancat!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

That was sweet, Harley! You are learning what it means to be a great mancat!

The Island Cats said...

That is so sweet, Harley!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley....that is a great favorite color!!!

i beati said...

How wonderful a caring brother now a mancat..Yay yay

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Harley, you are a very smart mancat. ~Socks

Harley, we are both wearing your favourite color. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Hi Harley, sisters are silly sometimes. ~Fenris

Liss said...

awww

ZOOLATRY said...

How very sweet of Harley... he knows how to give a girl a compliment.

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley,you are the sweetest!!! Wethink you would make a great diplomat!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Luzinha said...

óh! how kind you are, Harley! good boy! sweet, sweet!

kisses for you and Daisy and happy internacional women's day for her and your mommie!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a kholourful fella!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

eastcoastlife said...

I like pink too!
Happy International Women's Day to all the ladies! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw Harley, you're such a sweet talker!

Dma said...

very sweet harley.

Isis said...

Aw harley you are such a sweet heart!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Harley....that is so sweet.

dennis said...

Dennis likes RED. but pink and rainbow are swell as well.

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Harley. Usually when I visit you and Daisy, I laugh and laugh. Today I had a little tear of joy in my eye. You are the sweetest brother. I know Daisy and the rest of your family are so happy you're with them.

Cory said...

Oh Harley, such a sweet talker! If you were talking to me, would you say your favorite color is black?

xoxo Cory

Janet said...

Awww, good answer, Harley! :-)

Cat Street Boyz said...

That's a great color Harley and a loving thing for a brother to say. Harley we are soooo sorry we missed your 1st Birthday, when Mommy and Dad returned from shopping their son Boomer yelled, stuff was bubbling from the downstairs powder room toilet. They found out later after mush panic....the connection underground had breached and water had filled the septic tank, burning up the motor. Now it has to be dug up and repaired! What a day...it started out nice with Mommy giving us time on the deck=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz...HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLEY!

Anonymous said...

Oh Harley that was so sweet

Sarge Charlie said...

Harvey, the man cat is trying to trick you miss daisy

Anonymous said...

Good answer, Harley!

AM said...

You are so charming Harley! Daisy is so very lucky to have you.

Mr. Echo said...

Paw pumps! Dats pawsum! Harley, yoo is a good bro. I shood do sumthing nice fur my sister. She wuz nice to me when I came bak from the vet and diddint hiss or nuthin.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh how sweet was that???

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very diplomatic, Harley!

Anonymous said...

Love your cats...love your site.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
You are so sweet!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Team Tabby said...

Aw, Harley, you are such a wonderful brofur!

Mindy, Moe, Bono

Babs-beetle said...

That is so sweet Harley :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Unknown said...

woooooooooo!!! you likez rainbow colors?? me too!!

Black Cat said...

What a lovely mancat you've grown up to be Harley! Dilute calico are lovely colours (there's more than one you know) and they are all beautiful! Don't take lessons from the grammar of this comment, I'm confuzzled... :) xxx

Anonymous said...

hi! your blog is very interesting :)
moreover, i am new to this blogging. i like to you to visits my site in your free time ..and give suggestion to improve
if possible add me in your blog roll. i will return my favour!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Harley you are so sweet!

Clover said...

Harley, you are so sweet! And happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a great one. :)
Love Clover xo

Anonymous said...

That birthday card is awesome! You really got some nice gifts for your birthday, Harley!
Hope you have a lovely mancat year of fun! :)

Mr. Black said...

Good answer, Harley!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, Harley learns fast doesn't he...one day into mancathood and he's already a charmer. Of course he was charming as a kitten too.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Awww ... That's furry sweet of Harley to say, Miss Daisy. We like dilute calico, too ... But TUXIE is my favorite color!
DMM

Jackie said...

I love all colors. Please Harley will you tell Daisy and your mommy happy women's day for me?:-)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Harley, You're such a -- we're not sure if you're a diplomat or buttering up Daisy for something. But you're a smart kitty. And Daisy the dilute calico is pretty.

That's a neat card.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Harley, how very sweet of you! You sure know how to treat your sister right...Tofu needs to learn from you!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, gosh, Harley, you are the bestest brother!

Quill and Greyson said...

That was a sweet card! Rosie's a great cat. You have the best admirers Harley like Siena and Rosie.

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw that is nice! I'm sorry I missed your birthday yesterday Harley. Happy first birthday! You are such a thoughtful mancat to donate to needy kitties. You look great in your shirt and bow tie. I hope you had the greatest birthday!

I have that same elephant costume. But I didn't pose as nicely as you did. I banged my head against the floor trying to get it off...

Rosemary B❤️ said...

mom has been so busy we missed many of your blog entries.
Daisy, you are such a great girl. You take good care of your silly brother Harley. You and i have lots in common that way. Pierro still acts like a kitten so do not expect any mancat behavior for a long time, the only thing he does now is listens to me tell him to stop sometimes.

Harley, you are a grand mancat!
I think you are adorable I am so happy you have a good home!

Love and purrs

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you are a very sweet cat. I am sure that Daisy appreciates having you as her brother.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That was so sweet, Harley!

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy my favorite color is pink too!!!! Happy be-lated birthday Harley!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Harley,
Michico is with you~!
You are such a lovely sweet boy!!!

mog said...

Harley, you are one smart mancat and a sweet brother to Daisy. I have to agree on your color choice. I'd love to have a dilute calico cat myself.

Jans Funny Farm said...

That was a really nice gift you sent Moki -- the fountain. Cats do like to drink running water.

SophieKitty said...

Harley, you are a very sweet brother.

Parker said...

That was so sweet - I think Harley is growing up to be a very wonderful kitty!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Mancat! Thanks for the comic relief :)

Maureen Hayes said...

How sweet of Harley!! daisy, you have a good little brother there.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Harley that is so sweet of you!! You have to be the bestest (other than Mr. Tigger) brother!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! Harley is such a charmer!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

What a sweet brother! it sows he is taking his mancat duties seriously!

Anonymous said...

Oh Harley I knowz we loves all colours, but we must not represent it as a rainbow.. in hooman terms rainbows are for men that like men...And I knows you are for the ladees Mr Harley! :))
V-V

The Oceanside Animals said...

Well done Harley ... you really are a Man-Cat now.

jenianddean said...

Calico is a great color. Happy belated birthday, Harley. I like your outfit and your mouse.
--Jasper

edda said...

awwwww...

Us4 Cats said...

priceless!

Mo and The Purries said...

Nice answer, Harley!

Bae Bae said...

I hope I'm not too late to wish you a happy birthday Harley. ;)

~ Bae

Bae Bae said...

I hope I'm not too late to wish you a happy birthday Harley. ;)

~ Bae

Motor Home Cats said...

Oh how sweet Harley. We think that you very lucky to have each other.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Anonymous said...

Harley's a sweet little guy!!


Oh, and thanks to mommie for "cleanededing" my photo!
:-D)

Thoughts said...

Oh we hoppe Harley got the ecard we sent him!
Happy Happy Birthday Harley!

love,
theodore and sasha

Sunny's Mommy said...

Aawww, you are so sweet, Harley :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails