Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am a Mancat today!

HI EVERYONE! I am very EXCITED today, because it is my BIRTHDAY! And I turned ONE! This means I am not a KITTEN anymore, and I have become a MANCAT! And DAISY gave me this COOL shirt. It says my NAME on it. I do not know WHY it says "Davidson" on it, because that part is NOT my name. My middle name is Quinn. I am HARLEY QUINN!
Now that I am ALL GROWNED UP, I have learned that not ALL cats have plenty of toys and treats and beds like I have. This means I am very LUCKY. So, just like DAISY, I have decided I do not NEED any Birthday PRESENTS.
And LOOK what I found! At the Animal Rescue Site, you can do stuff to HELP others! So, I decided tell my Mommie that, instead of buying me any birthday PRESENT, she should use the moneys to Protect 10 Shelter Cats with Vaccinations! And I got this very FANCY Certificate, too!
OH MY GOODNESS! I see something else!
Even though I thought I was NOT going to get any presents, my Mommie STILL got me this TOY! It is a Play 'n Squeak MOUSIE! And every time I TAP the mousie, it makes a realistic SQUEAKING noise!
AND I also got this very MANLY bow tie collar from my Aunt Lauren. She helped take care of me when I lived in the SHELTER! Thanks, Aunt Lauren! I think this is my very BEST birthday! Even though it is my ONLY birthday, so far. Except for the day I was BORNED.


Share/Bookmark

157 Notes for Daisy:

Misha said...

Happy birthday, Harley! I think us other mancats are gonna have a bit more competition with the ladies know that you're officially all grown up!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Harley, we hope you have a great one. Happy Birthday!!

PDX pride said...

Happy, happy birthday to you, Harley! We have one of those meeces; they're lots of fun! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Harley! Love your new shirt and collar! See, you still get a toy even if you aren't a kitten anymore. That Animal Rescue Site is awesome! I visit it every day.

i beati said...

Happy Celebration of Life Harley. you look oh so manly in the Harley shirt and Tie. You are quite lucky and guess what Harley I found a home for my last 3 kittens which I spayed and neutered for their families. They are lucky too. Freckles, Fuzzle and Blondie) Have a blessed day Harley and a special special life!!

i beati said...

Those meeces never lose their sound. Darlin said he will play with his today in honor of your Mancat Day. He is a mnacat times 3 ..

gemmak said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Harley!! :o) You have growed into a very handsome man-cat and you have also learned to be very generous. I love your 'Harley' t-shirt, I think the Davidson bit is just a mistake! ;o)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

harley have a wonderful birthday honey. i love your shirt and toy and bowtie! you are never too old to play, remember that!

smiles, auntie bee
xxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Forever Foster said...

Happy Birthday, Harley!

The vaccinations are such a great idea for a present. We bet you will have lots of fun with your mousie, too.

Harley Davidson probably saw your name, and thought it was cool. Maybe that's why your shirt has Davidson on it?

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Happy Birthday, handsome Harley! You look fabulous in your new shirt and very dapper in your bowtie. What a wonderful life you lead with Daisy and your family.

~Bathsheba

RJ Flamingo said...

Happy Birthday, Harley! You are a beautiful and generous ManCat!

I also found out that if you own an iPhone, you can download a very fun game called "Shivering Kittens". It costs $2.95 and they donate a whole dollar from that to the ASPCA!

Have a wonderful day, Harley! (And that shirt looks super-duper on you!)

meemsnyc said...

Hi Harley! Happy birthday to you! How nice of you to help kitties less fortunate. What a wonderful idea. We love your new biker shirt!! Have a great day!! Enjoy your mousie, it looks like a lot of fun.

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Harley,
Happy birthday! We here at T'Abby Normal love your wide eyes, and we also think you are a supermodel cause you look good in whatever you wear (...or even when you wear nothing at all..!).

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Anonymous said...

Too bad he's a man-cat. I have a Harley purse that would kill with that outfit.

Karen said...

Happpy Bithday


Pixel and Samba

Terri said...

Happy Birthday to you!
And many more!!!

Poppy Q said...

Happy bday to you,
Happy bday to you,
Happy bday sweet Harley,
Happy big one bday to you!!

It was very sweet of you and your sister to help other kitties out, instead of getting lots of presents.

I hope you had a special day.

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi Harley... here's a great big birthday hug and nose tap from both of us... you are one handsome man-cat.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Harley! That bow tie is SO you!

Happy 1st Birthday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Mancat, Harley! You are so handsome and so kind to others! We love your T-shirt and your bow tie, and we can quite understand why your Mom wanted you to have a little present after all!

Your Friends,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy mancat purrfday Harley. You look very smart in your bow tie.

renovia said...

Have a HAPPY and mancatly birthday!

Alexi said...

Happy birthday, Harley! Now that you're all grown up, are you going to get a motorcycle to go with your t-shirt? Your mousie makes the younger kitties here want one!

Islandgirl said...

Happy Birthday Harley! I'm 16 months old... I was born at the Charlotte County Shelter in Nov 2007 I had 7 brothers and sisters... My name is Zoom Zoom ... my mommy really wanted a Mazda Miata but she got me!

Love Zoomies

PS I wish I had a neat Bow Tie like you do... my mommy hid my play and squeak mouse because I played with it under the bed at night!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Birthday Harley! Welcome to the world of Mancats! Don't forget to stop by the M-cats club!

You're a very thoughtful Mancat to donate to the Rescue site. We think you look great in your bow tie and we know you'll love your new mousie!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Happy Birthday Harley - for such a young mancat, you are a very wise and kind mancat!
Smoochies to you!

Cupcake said...

Harley, look at your t-shirt again. MOTORCYCLES? Harley Davidson MOTORCYCLES?

Happy birthday!

Cat with a Garden said...

Happiest Birthday, lovely Harley!
You look stunning today. I loved the bow tie!!! Maybe one day we can go to a grown-up dinner (my first birthday is in April) and you can wear it. That certificate is very fancy and a good reminder of how generous you are! Have a lovely day! Purrs and smoochies, Siena

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Harley! We love your shirt and your bow tie! We hope you have a wonderful day and it sure looks like you are!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Harley. We likes your middle name. Harley Quinn sounds very sophisticated like Bond, James Bond. We thinks one day everyone will know who Harley Quinn, The Great Detective is.

PS: Harley Davidson is a girl character on the Guiding Light, she was named after a motorcycle. We thinks your shirt is referring to the motorcycle she was named after.

Silly us we forgots to sign our post. Happy Happy Birthday Harley. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Jenn said...

Happy birthday, Harley! You've turned into a very handsome Mancat! I hope you have a lot of fun and treats today!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Oh Happy Day!!

We wish you a wonderful day, Harley!!!

You have grown into such a gorgeous Mancat!

Your choice of the Gift of Giving was very noble. Glad to see you also got a wonderful mousie! If it was Spring here I would send you a real one.

Hugs and nose kisses,

Goldie, Shade and Banshee

Sarah Coggins said...

Happy birthday, Harley! And congrats on becoming a mancat. :) We all wish you a wonderful day!

Kaz's Cats said...

Happy purrthday Harley! Hope you enjoy the the day with your family and have lots of fun! That was very generous of you to help some shelter cats get vaccinations, instead of getting lots of new toys. You're setting a fine example for all of us kitties,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Anonymous said...

Harley we are so proud of you to go wivout a present to help other cats. You deserve the best birthday in the World. Happy Birthday Big Guy!

We've never had a birthday yet - we can't wait. I'm not one 'til April - Milo xx

I'm not one 'til September. Alfie xx

Tuck said...

Happy Birthday Harley! It must be great to be a real mancat! It was very nice of you to decide to help other kitties instead of getting presents for yourself!

Anonymous said...

HARLEY QUINN - Not Davidson, you are a very generous birthday boy and I am going to tell my Mommy about the gift giving part!

That mouse is KEWL!!! Please ask your Mommy where to get one for me and my sisters and brothers.... please, please, please...

HAPPY 2nd 1st BIRTHDAY Harley...

The Meezers or Billy said...

HAPPY MANCAT DAY Harley!!!! You are a wonderfully generous kitty!!!

we has one of those mices - it freaks mommy out when she hears it.

we love your bow tie!!!

HARLEY!! REMEMBER!! YOU CAN STILL PLAYPLAYPLAY LIKE A KITTEN!!- Bill

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday dear Harley! Wow - what a year you've had, too! From shelter cat to fashion model, international spy and co-host of Daisy's blog.

That squeaky mouse is the BEST! I have one that's on a string and even though I've had 17 more birthdays than you, I can still attack it like in my kitten days.

And we love the idea of giving shelter cats vaccinations. That's wonderful!

Happy Harley Day!

Your pals,

Mica and Petey

Unknown said...

HAPPEE HAPPEE BIRFDAY Harley!
We're so glad you have a great home to grow up in!

It's great being a mancat!

Conner Cloud

Dream Mom said...

Happy Birthday Harley! I am loving the bow tie on you! Makes you look, ahem, very grown up and manly!

I like the Harley shirt as well, shows your sporty side. Looks like you are a man for all seasons.

All the best.

Dream Mom, Dear Son and Wiggles the Cat

Kaltsas Kats said...

Happy Birthday Harley.
-Patches and Nemo

Brownie said...

Hello Harley, happy happy birthday, there's someone who is turning 5 in my house, the same day as you!

Have a great day
-Brownie

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Happy Mancat Birthday, Harley!!! You look very mancatly in that cool t-shirt you have on! Angel here who has the Harley Davidson collar and tag is very jealous.

Enjoy your day!!!

Anonymous said...

Very happy birthday Harley hun, I wish you had lots of these special day for a long time!
Purrs :)

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Happy Birthday Harley!!! You are a beautiful mancat and look so handsome in your new tie.

We hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Harley. You are one gorgeous mancat!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Happy Purrthday Harley!! Those are some great gifts, both the ones you received and the one you gave!!!!

Little Big Man said...

Happy Purrday Harley,
Wow . . . you look pawesome in that Harley shirt and the bowtie is purrty cool too. You are becoming quite the fashion model. Thank you for helping less fortunate kitties you and Daisy are so sweet to think of others.
I hopes you has a wonderful 1st purrday my man!

Janet said...

Have a wonderful day, Harley! :-)

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are still very young, but you are already a wise mancat for helping other kitties. Happy 1st birthday, and many more from all of us Good Cats!

Liss said...

Happy birthday.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

harry ibrthday harley. yoo luk furry mancatly in yor harley shurt

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Happy Mancat Birthday, Harley!!
You are one lucky boy to have Daisy for a sister. She is such a good teacher.
~ Napoleon and KittyBoy

Cory said...

Happy Birthday Harley! You look amazingly handsome in the bow tie! ::swoon::

You are a very generous mancat to be thinknig of other kitties on your big day!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Happy Birthday Harley! Looks like you are having a great day.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Happy Birthday Harley!!!
You look spiffy in both your outfits!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Harley! You look very manly in your bow-tie and your shirt is terrific too. Good on your Mom for helping those other kitties - oh wow just so many great things happening on your birthday!

Mo and The Purries said...

Happy Birthday, Harley!
That is a super duper great thing that you and your mommie did - helping shelter cats! Your family always does the nicest things!!!!
LOVE you!
Daphne & Chloe
and Uncle Mo

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - that is way cool that someone named a motorcycle after you!

brokenteepee said...

Harley you are a very generous mancat! Happy birthday to you. I think the cats here would like your mousie although the publicist told me that yesterday they caught a real mousie in the trailer...she can't wait 'til they get in their house. She is sorry for the mousie.

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy 1st Birthday Harley Quinn and many, many, many mooooooooooore!!!! You got some great toys and that is cool you helped the shelter cats, too!! You are going to be a GREAT Mancat!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Happy Purrthday Harley! Those were most excellent gifts, buddy. You're definitely a great mancat now.
So dude, now that you're a mancat, want to go over to the M-Cats Club and have a nip beer this evening?
Purrrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi and his crazy sisfurs

Sarge Charlie said...

Happy birthday Mr Mancat Harley Quinn, I think it is nice that you offer to give up your gifts and send them to needy kitties.

Dma said...

happy mancat day. and that was a very nice birthday gesture in forgoing toys to help others.

JD at I Do Things said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARLEY!

I'm so glad you got a nice toy in addition to helping vaccinate shelter cats. Everyone deserves a toy on their birthday.

You look very handsome in your new shirt and bow tie.

MANY, MANY more birthdays to come, Mancat Harley!

Tenny said...

What a bizzy week yoo haff had. Spyin, modellin and now yur first birthday! Good thing yoo are jes a yung mancat. And whut a good lookin mancat! Mee-yow. And genneruss too. Me and Echo hope yoo haff a grate day.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We have really enjoyed watching you grow up, Harley! From cute and silly, well...to cute and silly!

Love the shirt! and we have squeaky mousies too...just can't find 'em at the moment.

Have a day filled with lots to purr about!

Unknown said...

ohhhh Happy birth day Harley! you is surely beautiful manly cat who is so handsome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on now being a ManCat, Harley! I bet Daisy is happy because the next time she is entered in a blog contest, you are old enough to vote for her :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom realizes now she passes the place woo were made evfurry morning when she goes to work!

Happy Birfday Mankhat Harley!

Start rev'ing your engine!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy purrthday handsome Harley! We can hardly beleeve yoo is a mancat alreddy!

Clippergirl56 said...

Happy Birthday, Harley!! I am so glad that your mommy gave vaccinations to 10 cats at the shelter. That is a very nice birthday present.
You look very dapper in your bow tie!!!

Chrissie said...

Happy, happy Birthday, Harley!I think your idea to help the shelter cats get their vac's is a wonderful thing, and I also think you look great in that t-shirt, too. I remember when you first came home to Miss Daisy's house-You've GROWN! I hope you have a great day, buddy!

I missed you!

Anonymous said...

You're a ManCat now! Happy Birthday Harley! We love you!

las794 said...

Happy birthday, big guy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Harley!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Harley, that is so sweet of you to also give up presents for other kitties. We're glad your mom got you some too, though.

Happy birthday to you-ooooo.
Happy birthday to you-ooooo.
Happy birthday, dear Harley-ooooo.
Happy birthday, to you-oooo.

Sorry. Buddy's a hound. He can't sing unless he howls too.

Lola and AppleJack said...

Happy Mancat Birfday Harley!

Love,
Lola & AppleJack

BumbleVee said...

Happy Birthday Harley Quinn...I get it...Harlequin.... what a great name. Perfect for your wonderful furs.....

My motorcycle (and my shirt) of choice is a Kawasaki.... but Davidsons are pretty nice too.....

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Happy Birthday Harley.
Your Harley shirt is very becoming.

Enjoy your day!

...(((HUGS)))

Just Ducky said...

Happy Purrthday Harley. Welcome to being a mancat and I hopes you have many more purrthdays to come.

Loki said...

I keeps missing kittehs birfdayz!

I sends you mai all-purpose Birfday Video. I singz in it. (Badly.)

Barnyard Birthday Song

<3 Loki

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday Harley! I have come bearing ham--even though you didn't ask for gifts, sometimes a little ham with friends is a good thing!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Happy Birthday. Such a cute boy -- I mean - man.

Niko and Cloud said...

Happy Purrthday!
That was a cool idea about donating on your purrthday!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Birthday, Harley. What a fine mancat you have turned into! You look quite handsome in your bowtie!

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Harley!
I am sure you are going to have a pawesome day celebrating that your are now a Mancat!
Congratulations!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Buckwheat Snapp said...

Happy birthday! Isn't finally being a mancat just the greatest!

Willie

Zoe and Indy said...

Happy Birthday Harley! You are so grown up now and generous too. Have a great day!

Zoe, Indy & Georgia

Asta said...

Happy Puwwfday Hawley!!!
You awe aweady such a gwonup, knowing all about all those othew catses who don't have such wondewful homes like you and Daisy, and genewously wanting to help them . That is a vewy mancat thing to do!
You look wondewful in ouw Hawley shiwt, and also the bow tie(it will come in handy when you take a pwetty giwlcat out)
I'm glad you got a mousie you'we nevew too gwownup to play
smoochie kisses and best wishes
love
Asta

Maureen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Harley! You look so grown up in your new shirt and tie! What a handsome Mancat you are!!!

Anonymous said...

And Happy Birthday from us too. We were so interested in reading all about your birthday that we almost forgot to drop our card! Have a great day, little ManCat.

BeadedTail said...

Happy Birthday Harley! You got some very nice things and you did a very nice thing by helping out other shelter kitties with some of your birthday moneys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Harley
Happy Birthday To You!

You look dashing young mancat.

Love,

Uncle Bobby
High Five Meow Paws

Anonymous said...

We want to wish you a very very Happy first Birthday. Well come to the mancat club.

Mr. Black said...

Happy Birthday brother cat.
It was nice of you to help out some cats that are not as lucky as you!

Now that you are a man cat, perhaps a Harley Quinn romance is in the near future? Heh, heh.

Hansel said...

Wow what a great birthday!

Anlina S. said...

Happy birthday Harley! You look very handsome in your birthday outfits, and you're very generous to ask your mommy to help other cats instead of getting you lots of presents.

Anlina
http://abnormalloveofcats.com

PB 'n J said...

Happy, happy, happy First Purrthday Harley!!!!!!! We think love is the best present you can get - and you got lots and lots of that!!!

Purrs,
Pearl, Bert and Jake

Us4 Cats said...

Happy Birthday To You , Happy Birthday To you!!!!!!

Yay! happy Mancat Day .

Luzinha said...

Harley!!!!!? happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy birthday to you! excuse to have stayed so much to come, but the "aunt Luzinha is with an awful pain in one arm and is very difficult to key. but, even so, I come here to wish all the best for you in this so special day!

very much kisses for you, and for Daisy and your mommie too!

AM said...

Happy Happy Mancat Birthday Harley! How unselfish of you to do that for the shelter cats. You are so sweet!

Clara said...

Harley, Jillian and Chloe asked me to tell you Happy Birthday! They think you are very handsome, but too young for them. Your new shirt and mousie are very nice. Chloe wants to play with your mousie 'cause hers doesn't make any noise.

Unknown said...

Happy PURRTHDAY Harley! What a great mancat yoo has grown to be. =)

Molly
Shadow
Troo
I is Jake!
AND
Mommy Bean Laure

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer harley,
happee birfday to u! an ... in honor uv yer birfday ... i came home to pick up a fyoo prezintz uv mi own.
i like yer mowsie ... but i like da idear uv givin $$$ to catz hoo need it even better!
life iz grate.
luv--jh

Claire^Monkey said...

Happy 1st Birthday Harley!!!
Your mommy must be so proud :)
You look gorgeous in that shirt...xoxoxo

Toby Snowshoe said...

Harley!! What a grownup mancat you are to think of other kitts less fortunate than yourself! And your mom was so nice to give you such a nice home with a cool sis like Daisy to teach you all the important stuffs. I hope you have a happy birthday and enjoy that mousie!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Happy Birthday Harley! You make a very handsome MANcat!
--JB

Maureen Hayes said...

Meow, Meow Birthday to you,
Meow, Meow Birthday to you,
Meow, Meow Birthday Dear MANCAT Harley
Meow, Meow Birthday to you!!

Hope it is the first of many happy ones for you and your mommy and Daisy!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Birthday Harley. Congratulations on becoming a Mancat. That was very manly of you to help others! I like the shitr, even it is does not say Harley Quinn on it!

Mickey's Musings said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Harley!!!!!!
We know you are going to have a ball,especially now that you have a nice mouse!!!
WE think you are a fine Mancat too!!!!!!! Harley Quinn ;) heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Motor Home Cats said...

Happy Birthday Harley. You are a very special mancat, just like your sister is very special. We think it is great that you decided to help other cats that were like you. Your mouse sounds like lots of fun.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Aundria B. said...

Happy Birthday, Harley aka Man-Cat! Awesome T-Shirt from Daisy ~ very manly indeed. Glad you're having a fun day today :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LOVE FROM BABY

Sunny's Mommy said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Harley and welcome to being a mancat :-D

That was very nice of your Mommy to donate vaccinations to other kitties in honor of your birthday!

Ikaika said...

Happy Birthday, Harley Quinn!

Team Tabby said...

Happy 1st Birthday to you, Harley.

purrs,
Mindy, Moe, Bono

Max said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Harley doood!

I think the "Davidson" is motorcycle-speak for "tough guy." So it's cool!

I hope your day was awesome!

Fat Eric said...

Happy happy purrthday Harley, and many more! You are such a lucky boy to live in such a great furrever home!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Happy Happy Birthday, Harley!

You sure are looking sharp and manley in your Harley shirt! I also love the bowtie that your Aunt Lauren gave you. You look smashing and very handsome in it!

Now, on to more a mancatly life! I hope you have big fun today! :D

The Cat Realm said...

Happy Birthday Harley! This is a special day, and my, oh me, are you the most handsome Mancat ever!
And such a wonderful idea to not be greedy on your birthday but help others, you are the best!!!!
Have a most wonderful day!
Mrs. OZ and The Cat Realm

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Happy Birthday Harley! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Harley -- love your HD shirt, way cool!

Jaya said...

Happy Happy Happy Harley Birthday!!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Yeah, Harley! Meet me at the M-Cat Club later an I'll buy you a Bloo Tuna Gizzy! Fur now, yur song:
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdie Deer Harley,
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!
... an many mooooooore!

PS Mom once herd a dad callin hims twin boys: Harley an Davidson. No kiddin!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Whooo weee! What a great mancat yoo haf turned owt to be. Dat's da most manliest Harley owtfit yoo could haf worn for yur birfday! What a mancat yoo are. Giving and fankful too. Yoo deserve a biiiiigggggg Happy Birfday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Harley!

Lydia

Black Cat said...

Hippy, Hoppy, Happy 1st Purrfday dearest Harley! It was so good of you to give up presents so that less fortunate kitties can be vaccinated, but I bet that squeaky mousie will keep you amused! I love your shirt and bow tie, you look so handsome in them :) xxx

Quasi said...

Harley, many happy returns! I can't believe you're a year old already! Can you teleport some cake over here?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Harley! That's so cool that you want to help others instead of getting prezzies. And that picture of you in the bow tie...mmmrrrrrooowwww!! *wink*

jane

Country Cats said...

Dearest Harley,

Happy Birthday! I am glad it was your best one yet even if it was just your first one. I think you can still play with toys even though you are a mancat. I still play with them!

Purrs,
Rosie

Bob Johnson said...

Lol, Happy Birthday Harley!!!, you have the mostest beautiful eyes and are very mature for your age suggesting you don't need presents and that your mommie should spend your birthday money on vaccinating 10 sheltered cats, I should maybe take a look at that site too, for my cat's birthday, plus of course a squeaky mouse.

Forty Paws said...

Happiest First Purrfday Harley! We are sending you tons of hugs and purrs!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Harley! So handsome :)

Quill and Greyson said...

HAPPY MANCAT DAY!!!!!! Oh Harley you are such a cutie pie - I mean a handsome mancat.

Margie and Edna said...

Happy Birthday, Harley! We just love your birthday bow-tie. :)

Chesney Cats said...

Happy Birthday Harley!! Hope you had the bestest birthday ever!!

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Harley. I love your middle name. You look very grown up in your bow tie. Have lots of fun with your squeaky mouse. It was grand of you to protect 10 shelter cats with vaccinations.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Harley!!! :D

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear Dear Harley~!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Now you are a very great mancat now~!
I am so so happy for you~!
I wish you always happy and healthy~! And making more funny adventure and spy life~!

christy said...

happy birthday, harley! it's fun being a mancat! (and you can still have fun with toys, promise!)

xo-Pippin & Turtle

Donna said...

Mazel tov, Harley! Are you gonna grow a mustache?

I am very proud of u.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Happy Birthday Harley!!! Congrats on becoming a ManCat! We think you look very cool in your Harley shirt!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...HARLEY! We are sorry that we could not blog yesterday!!!

We hope that you had a wonderful day. Mommy LOVES your Harley shirt!

Anonymous said...

Hey Harley happy birthday! It wuz reel nice of yer Mummy to get you presents AND also to help sum other kittys!

That collar is swanky I shore wish it camed in a bigger size.

Yer pal Dozer

The Oceanside Animals said...

Happy birthday, Harley Quinn Davidson!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to the 2nd most favorite mancat I know in da wolrd Harley!!

Puma is my very favorite mancat and he is almost 9 years old now.

I am so sorry I missed your birthday yesterday but I had didn't feel very well.

I am so glad that you had da' best birthday ever!!

Puma says he wishes he could have play mousies too...but mollipop chews all of his things up and dat makes him vewy angwy!!:-)))

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Harley! Concatulations on becomin' a full-fledged ManCat! Whoot!
DMM

Anonymous said...

WOOOOHOOOOO HARLEY!!! Today is the start of the rest of your man cat life...
Black and orange work for you buddie!!
I am so sorry I is late I hope you had the bestest day!
V-V

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Harley!

Love,
S

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Happy Birthday, Harley!!!

Deodand said...

May you live long and prosper - Happy Mancat Birthday!

Lux said...

Oh Harley, I hope you had the wonderfullest birthday!!!

Findlay Furs said...

Oh my catness!
Happy, happy Birthday Harley!
Hope you were spoiled with lots of love & hugs!
purrs Luke & furmily

ps sorry we are late

Boy n Beethoven said...

Happy purrthday Harley! I loves your shirt even though they spelt your name a bit wrong. Now you is a mancat like me!

'Oven

Related Posts with Thumbnails