Friday, May 29, 2009

Fashion Friday: A Cute Sunbonnet

Today I am going to model a summertime accessory. This is a very cute sunbonnet. It has little holes all over to help keep your head cool. They are called "eyelets." This seems like a ridiculous name for them, because the eyelets do not let my eyes do anything.
Here is my most professional pose. I am pretending to be at the beach on a sunny day. My sunbonnet has a chinstrap so a gust of wind will not blow my hat off. Do not worry, my air conditioner is never on high enough to create a gust of wind.
And here is my glamor shot!
Harley wanted to model the sunbonnet. I let him try it on. But I think it looks better on me.

Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

gemmak said...

Those eyelets do seen to be not much good to me too but you look stunning in your bonnet and I agree...it's way better on you than on Harley! :o)

i beati said...

yes you are more the sunbonnet type I must say ..sk

Jaya said...

I have to agree with Daisy. The bonnet does look better on her than it does on Harley. Harley needs something a bit more macho!

Misha said...

We've really got to put an end to Harley's penchant for cross-dressing, Daisy!

Vladimir said...

My Dear Daisy, if I were 10 years younger I would ask you to come out for a little stroll in the moonlight with me. Wearing that hat of course.

Mary said...

Oh...I need one of those. How cute!

Parker said...

I guess Harley is not a sun bonnet kinda' guy...

RJ Flamingo said...

You're right - eyelet is a dumb name, but you look very sweet. We have to get Harley something a little more his style, I think...:-)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy you do look cute in your sun bonnet. It is very impawtunt to wear it so you don't get sunstroke.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Daisy, you look like quite the lady cat in your sunbonnet. Harley would look fine in a Tampa Bay Rays cap!

Slash and Bronzy said...

You bof look furry purrty and maiden-like in the eyelet-hat. Bronzy now wants one.

~Slash

Unknown said...

Daisy, you always bring to me the first smile of my day! I wish I had a sunbonnet as cute as yours when I was at the beach☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a wonderfully summery look, Daisy!

I think we need to find something a little different for Harley...

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you look great in your bonnet...Harley...not so much....

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy, you are just so darn cute I can hardly stand it! Lovely sunbonnet -- I think it would go furry nicely with the sundress you modelled recently. And yes, Harley just looks silly in your bonnet -- he's a boy after all!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks the bonnet looks better on you Daisy. We thinks Harley would look better in a baseball cap.

We loved the hold my paw video, you are a very good fighter Daisy. Harley better watch out when you say NO you mean NO. ~S,S,C & F

The Creek Cats said...

Daisy you look pawsitively purrfect in your sunbonnet!

Maureen said...

Oh Daisy! You look terrific in your sunbonnet. Glad to hear your air conidtioner does not create gusts of wind; that would not be good. And Harley, I think you rock the bonnet too!

Anonymous said...

You're right, it does look better on you than on Harley. You are such a great model.

Sarge Charlie said...

no doubt, it looks better on you miss daisy

Anonymous said...

Daisy, all your shots are glamor shots! Mom loves eyelet, especially on little girls wearing pink!

The Florida Furkids said...

That bonnet is the purrfect Summertime accessory and you look adorable in it. Harley is posing nicely, but he looks silly! Harley needs a manly bonnet!!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cory said...

You got it going on Daisy!!! Harley...maybe a baseball cap for the summer?

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, that sun bonnet is definitely for you. I think Harley should stick to a baseball cap.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, that is indeed a real cute sun bonnet. I wonder if Prudence would wear one when I take her outside. She does seem to squint a lot. Maybe that's what the eyelets are for. I think Harley looks rather sweet in the bonnet. But it's definitely for girls.

Unknown said...

aw daisy you look so sweet. Just like a little house on the prairie. Harley mmm I think you should leave this one to daisy. LOL

Teddy Westlife said...

Has Harley figured out that he's a BOY yet? Your sunbonnet is very cute :)

Huffle Mawson

Split Rock Ranch said...

Beautifull Sunbonnet, Daisy. And you're right, it looks better on you - it just doesn't say Man Cat to me!

Noll's Nip said...

Daisy, you grow cuter everyday!

Unknown said...

ohhh! I lov your sunbonnet!! you is loook like princess!!

Liss said...

How lovely. It does look better on you ;)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a sweet eyelet sunbonnet

Meowers from Missouri said...

definitely you, dear daisy! harley's . . . well, he's just not sunbonnet material. now a fedora, we could unnerstand!;-)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Our Mom has gone plum over the edge squeeing uncontrollably looking at how cute you two are in your sun bonnet!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very beautiful bonnet daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Amy & the house of cats said...

Ok, I am very behind, so I wanted to say that I love all the recent posts - you look lovely in them, and Harley is a great spy cat! I think the holding paws video is great too! Finally, the sunbonnet is definately better on you Daisy, I think it is a girls hat anyway. You are so good at posing for photos! Hope you and Harley have a great weekend!!

AM said...

it is amazing that you can make something as simple as a sunbonnet look so fabulous. This is one of my favorites!

BumbleVee said...

love the glam shot..... it's definitely all in the posing for most hats and you've got this on pegged....

Janet said...

I love the sunbonnet! But I agree, Daisy, it suits you much better than Harley. It's not quite manly enough for him!

Puglette said...

you are both very sweet in the sunbonnet. daisy, the next time you go strollering, make sure you wear the bonnet. it will protect your sweet ears.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are right. Those eyelets only look semi-functional, but they do add a bit of pizzazz none the less. Harley is so cute wanting to try all the fashions too, even if some just ain't doin' it......

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Aww Daisy, you look so maiden-like in that frilly bonnet. Your furs add some pizazz to the white hat, that's furr sure! And, if we didn't know Harley was a boy...we think the hat looks cute on him too!

Mouchois said...

Hahaha. Harley cracks me up. He tries so hard. :P

Kelli said...

I love the bonnet Daisy. You look beautiful. No, it isn't Harleys style. Harley I love your eyes. They are so expressive.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, dat is a furry purrty sunbonnet Daisy. It looks lovely on yoo. We think Harley needs a fishing hat...den he can go fishing too.

Unknown said...

The sunbonnet suits you very much, are you sure you weren't a Victorian maid in a former life? You look beautiful.

brokenteepee said...

Daisy do the eyelets let you see out of the back of your head? If so I want a hat like that
heh heh

Your Daily Cute said...

Harley looks cute it in, but you do look better, Daisy! Harley should get a biker leather jacket... does he have one? Pimp does if he wants to borrow it. ;)

Stephanie said...

You look so cute in your sunbonnet!

Luzinha said...

dear, you look wonderful with this beautiful white "hat"! this acessory is so spring!!! I loved it!

Harley is soo well too!

have a great friday, dears, you, Daisy, Harley and mommie! kisses!

Milo and Alfie said...

Daisy - you look unbelievably cute in that sun bonnet! Harley needs something more masculine!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Oh Daisy, you are a picture of sun time adorableness! Who needs the coppertone girl when we have you.....sorry Harley, you need some Mancat accessories!!!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah dearest Lovely Daisy,
How wonderful I can see your fashion friday, that is awesome,
I just love your sunbonnet,
it's very useful at your place!!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo make anything luk good, Daisy! Way to be summery!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It does look better on you Daisy. It kinda looks like a sailor hat on Harley.

Unknown said...

hehe Harley looks ready to pounce. Silly Harley, dat hat is fer girl kittehs.

Daisy we has an award fer yoo and Harley on our bloggie today.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YES!

Much better on woo Daisy!

It looks too tight fur his Harley Head - I mean his eyeballz are poppin' out!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

That bonnet is very cute.

Meghann said...

Best. Hat. Ever!

Anonymous said...

Well done, Daisy. Well done.

Mickey's Musings said...

We think you do look better in that bonnet Daisy. Harley is just too much of a Mancat ;)
Good thing you have a 'cool' head ,heehee

mog said...

You look absolutely adorable in your bonnet, love the beach pose, that windswept look. And the white contrasts nicely with your furs.

Harley not so much, he just looks silly. He does silly well.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Your sunbonnet is quite pretty,it looks great on you. it's good to hear your air conditioner does not blow such gusts that your sunbonnet blows off. Thank you for a cute fashion Friday Daisy.

Maria said...

That was nice of you Daisy to let Harley try your hat on. It's not quite manly enough for him but he looks cute too!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Daisy, you look quite dramatic in the first pose too.
But, um, Harley....I wouldn't let Daisy post photos of you wearing a sun bonnet.....not cool.

jane

The Oceanside Animals said...

Daisy, you look very cute in your bonnet! Harley, you look like Gilligan ...

SophieKitty said...

You look beautiful in your sunbonnet, Daisy. And you have a very nice smile in your glamour shot.

Harley, I think you need to wear a different type of hat.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Yes, it looks much better on you than Harley!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Skeezix the Cat said...

That is a vary kyoot hat. Is it eezy to ware? Cuz I don't like hats smooshing down my ears. And duz the eyelit come in pink?

Lin said...

I can't believe you made poor Harley wear that hat!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Daisy you are always a professional! You too Harley!

Reese =^..^= said...

Ooooooooooooh! I love the special effects!

Black Cat said...

You two are beyond cute! And I love the video on yesterday's post. I'd love to hold hands with you both :) xxx

The Monkeys said...

The bonnet definitely looks better on you, Daisy! It shows off your pretty face

Bob Johnson said...

You must have done modeling before Daisy, you are a natural, you'd look good wearing a phone book!

Anonymous said...

I have never been to a beech before but I thinks that hat is a loverly one fer being in the sun! There is lots of sun here at my howse. Plus I am a white dawg so I thinks that hat would match my furs nicely. Does it come in a larjer size?

Yer pal Dozer

Mo and The Purries said...

It definitely looks better on you, Daisy!
On you it looks like a sunbonnet. On Harley... well, it looks like he's about to do a Shaker re-enactment and he needs a butter churn to demonstrate pioneer life for tourists!

Dream Mom said...

Oh, Daisy, I love the hat on you. Very summery!

As for Harley, you must NEVER allow him to wear you clothes. EVER. You will turn him into a girly cat from a manly cat and that won't be pretty. He needs to get his own wardrobe:)

Claire^Monkey said...

oh wow you look so cute daisy...
you are a professional! you must have a lot of experience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails