Friday, May 1, 2009

Fashion Friday: I am a Spring Flower!

I am still feeling a little bit poorly, but I already made this post for May Day before I got sick, and I really want to show it to you today.

You know the saying "April showers bring May flowers"? Well, we did not get many showers in April. But I still turned into a May flower! I do not think this is the same Mayflower that the pilgrims rode on though.
I am concentrating very hard to balance the flower on my head. This flower is a little bit too big. Or maybe my head is too small.
I hope you have a happy May Day!

Share/Bookmark

87 Notes for Daisy:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I like to schedule posts ahead too. That is quite a big flower! You did good balancing it. Wish you felt better.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is quite STUNNING Daisy! We love it!

We do hope you will be feeling all better soon. We're sending lots of good vibes your way.

Country Cats said...

You did a great job, Daisy...you've never looked more beautiful!

We are very sorry to hear that you are still feeling sick. :( Still purring hard for you.

Forever Foster said...

You make a beautiful flower, Daisy:) We are sending you big purrs for a weekend of recuperation.
xoxoxo

Teddy Westlife said...

Happy May Day to you Daisy! I hope you are feeling back to normal soon.

Huffle Mawson

i beati said...

I shall remember you as a May Flower greeting the summer all year !!Even if you were a little bit sick..Sandy

Kathy said...

Daisy, I'm hoping the weekend spells the end of your sick and that you feel spring flower fresh by Sunday!

Maybe Harley can wait on you while you recover? Bring you toys and Temptations to help cheer you up?

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear Daisy, I am very sad to hear you are still sick. Please feel better soon!

That flower is very big! Your head is just the purrfect size for you!

Head-bonks and smoochies from the Gray Boys.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Glad you are feeling some better.The flower must be too big, because you are perfect as is Daisy.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you are the purrtiest flower we've ever seen!

Henson Ray said...

Another great photo!!!! Happy May Day!!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

How beautiful you look! Happy May Day! Hope you are feeling much better!

The Creek Cats said...

Sorry you are still feeling poorly, Daisy! You sure look fresh as a Spring Daisy to us!

Sending you healing vibes so you will feel better soon!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, we is purrrring for you to feel better soon.

you make a beautiful flower!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you look very beautiful. i sure hope you are well soon honey, i am worried about your little self!

hugs, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxo

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy, that is just too funny! I must say it's a furry attractive look fur you, but not furry PURRactical.

Donna said...

U are a very prity flower, Daisy.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Daisy, I'm so glad that you feel better, that flower definitely compliments your beauty.
I always admire your elegance, Daisy but Harley is my hero.
I love every action of his, from mischievous to sporty to naughty.
I love the handstand Harley, he is so flexible that I could imagine him curls up to form an O shape.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Miss daisy you is a spring flower without any help.
I am going to pur louder and harder for you to get better.. my puurs must make you not feel bad any more!
V-V

Sarge Charlie said...

you make a beautiful flower miss daisy, hope you feel better.

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

We are purring for you Daisy.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You make a lovely spring flower. And we thinks your head is just the right size. We hopes you are feeling better we are purring for you and Fenris is sending you healing puppy licks. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

PS: I tries to purr but the cats laugh at me ~Fenris

PSS: It sounds like Arrrrrrrroooooo ~ The cats

The Florida Furkids said...

You're such a professional holding that flower on your head even though it's a bit big for you. You make an adorable Spring Flower.

We hope you feel better soon.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cory said...

Get well soon beautiful flower Daisy!

Dma said...

happy may day to you too. hope u get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Daisy on Daisy - pretty, pretty!

Stephanie said...

You make a beautiful flower Daisy! I hope you feel better really soon!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Happy May Day, Daisy!

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, you are the prettiest May flower ever! I am purraying so hard for you to feel better! We all love you so much!
Lots of hugs for you and Harley and Mommie, who is taking such good care of you!
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Daisy I'm so sorry to hear your not feeling well.I hope you feel better soon your a pretty flower kitty :)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

What a cute "Daisy" you make! Hope you are over your sneezles soon...remember to take your L-Lysine cuz that helps, too...

Janet said...

Daisy, you are a perfect May flower! We hope you get better soon. We've been worried about you all week!

Anonymous said...

Sweet may flower...Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor Daisy... we hope you feel better soon. You do make a fine May Flower.

Mo and The Purries said...

Your head is purrfect, Daisy - the flower was just a tad big!
Hope you're feeling much better today and that there are some sunbeams for you to lie in, cuz we know that would make you feel better!
Last night Chloe said a special purrayer for you to get better QUICK! (You know, from one calico to another!)
Chin scritches and hugs,
Mo and the Purries

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh my! You looks so purrdy! I'm purraying you feel better real soon.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

DAisy, you look sweet as a May flower.
Are you still feeling poorly? I wonder what has been wrong with us all? My mom said it is not swine flu since cats can not catch that.
I hope you won't be blowing bubbles from your nose any more soon....I saw your note at Lorianna's.
Purrs,
JB

Puglette said...

daisy, you are just adorable! get some rest and sunshine and i hope you feel better soon!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

AM said...

Daisy, you are the most fabulous flower we have seen! I wish we could jump through the screen and pick you!

Unknown said...

Aw daisy your such a sweet girl. I love your flower hairband. BIG HUG AND KISSY daisy i hope you feel better soon. nuzzle nuzzle

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope you get to feeling better. Here is a riddle that you will know the answer to! Hope it cheers you up!

If April Showers bring Mayflowers, what do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims!

You rest this weekend and feel better!

Laura said...

Hope you feel better soon, Daisy! You sure look pretty as a May flower! :)

BumbleVee said...

I hope you are feeling as springy and pink as a flower soon Daisy.....
good for Harley trying to take up the slack for you when you don't feel well. What a great little brother ....

Anonymous said...

You look like a Vegas showgirl, Daisy! Please continue to feel better:)

Babs-beetle said...

You make a beautiful pink flower Daisy. Please feel better soon. It's not good to think of our daisy feeling unwell.

Liss said...

Daisy you are so sweet! You are a lovely flower!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope that you are feeling better Daisy! We always schedule posts for later in the week--at least a draft that we usually end up changing.

I think you made a lovely flower. I am sure it was all the rain we had...

brokenteepee said...

I am sorry you are still not feeling well, Daisy. Do you want me to send Abby over there to butt the sick right out of you?

3 Cat Blog said...

Yous so pretty :) Hope you feel better soon Daisy!

Scrooge said...

You are gooder at pictures than I am.

Yesterday She tried to take a picture of me in Her new hat but I would not stay still. I does not wear hats!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look adorable as a May Flower. We are glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

PS-your head is just the perfect size.

The Crew said...

That lovely spring flower should help you to feel better soon. We hope so!

Meowers from Missouri said...

that picture really brightens up our day--it is raining an' yukky here, but your sweet face inna flower looks like sunshine to us!

we hopes an' purrs that you gets to feelin' a-ok right quick!!

love & purrs,
the meowers

las794 said...

Rubbin' my lucky kitty feet that you'll feel better soon....

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, my goodness! What a trouper you are, Daisy. You look very sweet in your flower headband. Today is Gus's birthday, and he is pretending that you wore it today just for him.

Chesney Cats said...

You make a beautiful Spring flower Daisy!! We wish we could send you some April showers!! They are continuing into May!

We hope you are feeling all better soon.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are the sweetest and purrtiest of flowers Daisy! We hope get all well soon!!!!

Baby Patches said...

It might seems a little too big but you sure do looks purrty! I heards you weren't feelings well, I hope you gets better soon. I sends healing purrs.

Momma sents you an email about the Plague Ratsie order. Looks like she went into the royal mail today so we hope to have them in soon. We wanted to makes sures you got the email. Thanks.

Hansel said...

Daisy, we post ahead all the time too. We hope you are doing alright. have you been to your vet? Maybe they have some antibiotics you could take to beat that cold! we hope you are doing better and are purring and thinking of you!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My snooter would love to smell a May flower like WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hope woo feel better soon!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh feel better soon Daisy ~the Fluffy TRibe

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a cute little May flower you are, Daisy! I hope you are feeling better really soon.

Lin said...

I hope you are feeling better, Daisy!! Hobbes had a bad cold when we adopted him and he was DRAGGING! Get better soon!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you make a wonderful flower! I am sorry to hear you are still feeling a bit rough, please get well soon.

Lorenza said...

Happy May Day, Daisy!
You are a beautiful spring flower!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Milo and Alfie said...

Oh Daisy - you look so cute! We are so glad you are feeling better. Happy May Day!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You are so pretty in your flower Daisy.

We are sad to hear you haven't been well and hope you get to feeling much betters real soon!

(((HUGS)))

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy!!!!
Dis iz awful dats we justee readz about you bein' sick!!!! Oh no!!! Da Auntie Stinkie iz havfun an abso-loote fit & she iz bootin' me away froim da comphooter so she can gets her say in!!!
-DR Tweety

Auntie Sitnkie: Now listen here young Miss Daisy. You must do evrything that your momma tells you to do. That includes letting Harley do the snoopervising while you rest up and let him and your momma bean wait on you paw and foot. I expect that some of Dr Tweety's chicken soup will set you right. He tells me that you are the absolute picture of spring in your lovely head ornament. I am going to be waiting anxiously to hear an update.
We love you little Daisy,
Your Auntie Stinkie

petra said...

I hope you feel better soon Daisy. Hugs and licks from my 4 babys. (Don't let Zeus' tongue get too close tho. He would give you a bath with his slobber.)

Cat Street Boyz said...

We hope you feel as good as you look in the pretty photo Daisy...get well soon sweetie=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are the prettiest,cutest May flower we ever saw :)
We hope you feel better soon :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Quill and Greyson said...

So cute as always! Get ALL better soon!

Maureen said...

Aw, how pretty you are Daisy! You are living up to your name alright!

Feel better soon please!!!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Awww, that looks so cute.
I's been sneezing, too. Must be tha springtime. Hope it clears up soon and you feel better...
Love & Purrs,
KC

Unknown said...

Why, Daisy, you are a flower among flowers. A blossom to be admired. A bloom of all blooms!

RJ Flamingo said...

It doesn't look like a moving van, either. Not even a little bit.:-)

You did an excellent job, Daisy. I hope you're feeling much better!

Samantha & Mom said...

You make a cute MayFlower Daisy and we are going to purr and grrr real hard for you to get well fast!
Your FL furiends,

The Oceanside Animals said...

Still not feeling well? Sorry to hear that. Hope you're better soon. And you look very cute with a flower on your head.

Karen Jo said...

You balanced that flower headband very well, Daisy. You make a beautiful May flower. I hope that you get all the way well very soon.

christy said...

we agree with efurryone else-you make a very pretty flower! we hope you're feeling better-who else is going to keep mr. shrill in line?!

MaoMao said...

Awww, we Ballicai hope you hadded a great May Day! Yur pickshure is so cute and you maded Momma say SQUEE!

We're sorry to hear you've been feelin yucky, and we hope you are feelin bettur soonies. We're sendin lots and lots of love and purrs!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Happy Mayday Daisy! Yoo make a nice Mayflower. If I was a pilgrim I'd ride on yoo!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You look really cute with that flower on you head! Get well! Ok?

Luzinha said...

dear, in spite of pink to be really your colour, you look great whatever you wearing, dear! belive me! you are adorable! and your mommie is so cute too! I loved the "walking pics". get better soon, Daisy! tell Harley that I sent a kiss for him! all the best for you all today! have a great saturday!

Lux said...

You *are a spring flower, Daisy!

P.S. Silky and I love raw food, but Mom hasn't given it to us for awhile. Maybe this will remind her!

happypitbull said...

Daisy! My nonprofit group had a couple of pretty flower headbands just like that for dogs to wear when we were offering photos of pets with the Easter bunny. I think your head is a bit small for it, but it does look pretty on you anyway.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you are such a professional model, and a very pretty May Flower :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails