Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Strong Motivation

Many of you know I was very sick last week. But I am much better now! And here is the secret of my quick recovery: Nurse Shrill. I had to recover so he would stop chasing me around with the thermometer.
Stay away from me, Nurse Shrill! Unless you can prove you are a licensed nurse.

Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

If he goes near your number 13 spot, I think you better squash him!!

I am glad you are feeling better Miss D, and the snuffles are going away.

Smooches

Milo said...

Be careful daisy - that Miss Shrill looks more like Nurse Beverly Allit! Don't trust her!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beverley_Allitt

Misha said...

And I was so looking forward to seeing Harley in a nurse's uniform...

Glad you're feeling better, Daisy!

Teddy Westlife said...

I am a bit suspicious of Mr Shrill. Where does he plan to stick that thermometer?

Oh and I hope your card will be available in Australia!

Huffle Mawson

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We would get better fast too, if we had THAT kind of nurse chasing us with a thermometer!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

look at his little toofies... too cute!

daisy, your mommie MIGHT have a little bit too much time on her hands! ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

We are glad you are feeling better.

purrs from us,
Spice Cats

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAaahhhhhhh! Run Daisy!! I can certainly see why you had to hurry up and get better! I think your mommy had better take that thermometer away from Nurse Shrill.

jane

Parker said...

Yikes! Daisy, I agree - Nurse Shrill should have his license yanked!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are very glad you are better Daisy.

Nurse Shrill looks scary. ~S,S,C & F

gemmak said...

I'm so glad you are almost mended now....I wouldnt trust that Mr Shrill to nurse you!!!

Anne said...

Our cats and dog don't like getting their temperature taken either. I don't blame them. I am glad you are feeling better.

Forever Foster said...

Nurse Shrill, you are a treasure. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are much better, Daisy! Although I'm having a hard time believing that Mr. Shrill had much to do with that!

Head-bonks from Gandalf and Grayson!

Hansel said...

Daisy, if him keeps boffuring yoo- lemme knows, i will come offur quick an SMASH him! -tesla

The Island Cats said...

We wouldn't want Nurse Shrill coming at us with that thing!!!

Daisy, we're glad you're feeling better!

Meghann said...

Anyone holding a thermometer and smiling that largely has got to be treated with suspicion. I am glad you are feeling better Daisy!

The WriggleButts said...

Glad you're feeling better. And I understand you felt motivated..

Bajas

Anonymous said...

Happy that you're better Daisy. Maybe Nurse Shrill was trying to be nice? (and that wasn't an oral thermometer was it?)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Oooooo, Daisy. I don't blame you. That look on Nurse Shrill's face is evil.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Boy n Beethoven said...

Oh Daisy, I is glads you is better now. Nurse Shrill doesn't looks like a nurse I would wants to get too close to!

'Oven

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh yes, that's a reason to get better! We are glad that you are feeling better Daisy!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Sarge Charlie said...

I am very happy you are feeling better Miss Daisy, not so sure about nurse shrill.....

JD at I Do Things said...

Nurse Shrill is going to give me nightmares. However, it will be worth all the nightmares in the world to have you feeling better, Daisy.

Cory said...

"nurse" Shrill would be squished flat if he came at me with one of those things and I'm sure you'd do the same thing...glad you're feeling better!

Donna said...

I am glad u are feelin better, Daisy! I do not like goin to the Dokter either. Even if Daddy does let me sit on the couch and have vanilla cookeys after.

CCL Wendy said...

Oh my! I don't like to think about where Nurse Shrill would put that thing. It makes one shudder. Glad you're better, Daisy Dear.

Dma said...

glad u are feeling better. i see why staying away from nurse shrill would be helpful motivation.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Wowww....
That is not good, I am so worry Daisy's spot 13!
But I am very glad she is better now!

Janet said...

So glad you are feline better now, Daisy! I was worried about you!

BeadedTail said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Daisy and I'm sure that nurse had a lot to do with it! Also, concatulations on your Hallmark card!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh goodness! We are so glad that you are feeling better! We think that maybe you should smash that nurse!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That nurse would scare us into wellness also!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear you are feeling much better now, Daisy. Nurse Shrill sounds like s/he trained with Nurse Ratchet. Sort of a licensed impractical nurse.

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Wes are so glad to hears your doing well. And now nurse Shrill can not chase you with that ole thermometer now. Have a purrfect Tuesday Daisy.

Fred said...

Maybe Nurse Shrill can help the student at my school who has the swine flu. Then again, if she did, I might have to go back to work.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I am glad you are better but I am sorry that you had to put up with that...

Split Rock Ranch said...

Daisy, so glad you're feeling better. I thought about you a LOT and hoped you'd get much better very fast.

Motor Home Cats said...

Who knew Mr. Shrill thought he was a nurse. We would be a little bit wary of him with the thermometer and our spot 13. We are so glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Debbie said...

So happy you are feeling better.

Reese =^..^= said...

That nurse is scary!

Shaggy and Scout said...

YIKES!
Mr. Shrill has a sister???
Double trouble!

BumbleVee said...

oooh..ouch...just thinking about that one hurts! duck and cover...and,

get better quick!

Anonymous said...

Daisy we are so happy that you feel better. I do not think I would trust Nurse Shrill either, speshally with that scary looking pokey thing!

We have an award for you on our bloggie!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We are very happy to hear you are feeling much better, Daisy! Nurse Shrill would be a great incentive to do so!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Oh Miss Daisy! Opus and I are so proud of you! Your very own Hallmark card! I must buy one!

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope that you will feel good enough to enjoy cinco de mayo!

Much love,
Olive

Unknown said...

Daisy, I am very glad you are feeling better, being sick is no fun - especially if you have a Nurse Shrill!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet woo will NEVFUR be sikhk again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Glad woo are feeling better!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Nurse Shrill??!! I think not!
Do not send her to Virginia. infact, no just put her in a box or something quick!

I am glad you recovered from your nasty cold!
Hugs and purrrs

L. Alida said...

I am so happy that you are better Daisy! Nurse Shrill is rather scary! Where did he get that uniform?
I am very excited for you Hallmark card! I can't wait to buy one (or two or three) :)
Have a great day!
hugs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I'd keep my tail down low, Daisy! ~Tristan

Fat Eric said...

Nurse Shrill??? Now I've seen everything!
Glad you are feeling better, Daisy.

brokenteepee said...

It is good you are feeling better. Is your site sick? I had trouble getting into it today. You didn't give it a cold, did you?

Nurse Shrill looks kind of scary to me!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! Oh, and stay away from that thermometer......but you probably know where that gets stuck!
--JB

The Devil Dog said...

I would run away from Nurse Shrill as well. We are glad you are feeling better.

Roxy

Lin said...

I'm not sure what is scarier--the thermometer or Mr. Shrill so happy to be using it?!! Eeek. I know where that kind of thermometer goes....:(

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We're so glad yoor feeling better Daisy. We can see where being chased around by "nurse" Shrill with that thermometer could be motivation. We're kinda hoping he was actually trying to be helpful but somehow we doubt it.

Honey the Great Dane said...

Hi Daisy,

That is SO COOL that you do clicker training too! Wow - my human is really impressed because everyone says cats are so much harder to train than us silly dogs...your human must be a really good trainer!
Hsin-Yi wanted to start trying clicker training with Lemon but sadly, she died before Hsin-Yi had a chance. She is definitely going to try when we finally get our next kitty.

So glad you're feelign much better!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Asta said...

Daisy
I would have gotten well weally fast too wif nuwse shwill chasing me, hehehe, I bet I know whewe she would have stuck that thewmometew.
I'm glad she didn't
smoochie kisses
ASTA

jenianddean said...

We're so glad you are feeling better. I'd get better too just so Nurse Shrill didn't come after me with that thing.
--Jasper

The Oceanside Animals said...

How do we know where that thermometer has been? :-o

The Meezers or Billy said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SophieKitty said...

Yikes! That is very good incentive to get better. Glad you're back to your sweet self, Daisy.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Nurse Shrill looks a bit combative with her arms terrormeter, she really wants to poke you with that!

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, I think that Nurse Shrill needs extra training. In fact, I'm thinking a background check and some references might be a good idea. Nurse Shrill doesn't look very, uh, uh, nursey.

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Glad you are feeling much better!
That is a very good motivation!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Liss said...

hehe

heidi said...

I hope you feel better Daisy and that nurse Shrill does not catch up to you with that thermometer!

Anonymous said...

Omigosh. That thermo thingy is the worstest part of enny trip to the v-e-t!!

Yer pal Dozer

The Monkeys said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better, Daisy! That nurse sure looks like motivation to get better quicker

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Nurse Shrill... isn't that a Stephen King book?

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Uh oh, Nurse Shrill scares me!

Purrrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Run Daisy, run. Stay away from Mr. Shrill!

Janet Roper said...

Hi Daisy,
Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Harmony,
Janet

Quill and Greyson said...

::Shudders::

3 Cat Blog said...

Oh noes! Not the dreaded thermometer!

Glad you're feeling better :)

eastcoastlife said...

Glad you are feeling better and thanks to nurse Shrill. :)

Kimo and Sabi said...

A little resemblance to Nurse Ratchette.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That would motivate you to feel better.We're so glad you're well.

Noll's Nip said...

Miss Shrill looks like Mr. Bill. I hope you took care of her in similar fashion !!!

The Crew said...

Oh no...quick, cover up Spot 13!!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Run Daisy Run! :D

petra said...

He looks like he could be my blog mascot!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh no Daisy!! Run from that thermometer!! We are glad you are feeling better!
Your FL furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails