Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Achooo!




Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Spunky Doodle said...

Glad you are all better now! Not fun being sick.

gemmak said...

Oh no...those are sad sneezing pictures, I'm so glad you are all mended now :o)

Duni said...

I'm so glad you are better now, Daisy! keep warm :)

Sammy

Cat with a Garden said...

Daisy, now that your illness is over with, I admit that it looks funny and cute how the tips of your ears point in all directions in the second photo. I'm so glad your're feeling all better, the actual sneezing is no fun at all!
Purrs, silly Chilli

Cat with a Garden said...

Chilli! Being ill is NOT cute! Daisy, please excuse my silly sisfur, she has no manners. I'm glad you're better!
Purrs, Siena

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We are sad that you have had the sneezies. We hope you are all betters by now!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Misha said...

Looks like your ears are flying around from the force of your giant sneeze!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Bless you Daisy.The sneezes are no fun.

stan said...

take care not to catch the nasty flu! :)

Katie said...

Oh no Daisy, sneezing isn't fun! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and I hope you are back to 100% health quickly!

Parker said...

Thank goodness the achoos are gone!

Anonymous said...

Bless you, Daisy! You really put your ears into those sneezes! Me and the Gray Boys are so glad you are feeling better!

Anya said...

Lovely shots Daisy :)
Happy WW !!
purrss Kareltje

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy that cold looked miserable. We hopes you are all better now. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Kathy said...

Even your ears get curly! Hope you don't get any more sneezies this year. I'm happy to hear you're all better now.

AM said...

God Bless You. We are glad you are feeling better. We think your mom is the best photographer ever! She catches some great moments.

RJ Flamingo said...

Are you still sneezing, Daisy? Maybe it's the lei...:-)

I bought your Hallmark card & am having it sent to my house so I can see it first before giving it to my niece with her graduation present. I can't wait!

RJ Flamingo said...

I forgot to say Gesundtheit!

Forever Foster said...

Oh sweetie. We are happy that you're feeling better now. Big smooches!

i beati said...

poor girl--Summer cold no doubt Love you sandy

Sweet Purrfections said...

Bless you, Daisy. I hope you are feeling so much better.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're so glad you're better, Daisy! #1 was achooing for quite a while and she says it's no fun.

feefifoto said...

Bless you!

Teddy Westlife said...

Bless you!

Huffle Mawson

Split Rock Ranch said...

Oh Daisy, you poor thing - you looked absolutely miserable! I am so glad you're feeling better now though.

The WriggleButts said...

Haha. Haha.. Hahahahahaha... Those pix are priceless! I sneeze all the time, but hope you're feeling well again.

B

Katie Faulkner said...

Oh daisy glad to have found your sweet face on Blogger! I added your feed to mine! Hope you feel better soon!

Katie
www.FurrButts.com

Donna said...

Oh goodness! The sniffles are really bad. I happy u is better. :)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Glad woo are better!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cory said...

We are so happy you are feelling better Daisy....love those ears!

The Creek Cats said...

Wow! You sneezed so hard you made your ears curl, Daisy!! Bless your heart! Feel better soon, dear!

We can't wait to get your Hallmark card in the mail.... so excited!

MattM3 said...

Nice picture! Happy WW!

I am Harriet said...

Hang in there Daisy

Noll's Nip said...

GESUNDHEIT sweetheart!

Liss said...

God bless you!

Janet said...

Awwww...poor Daisy. I can see how sick you were! Glad you are feline better now.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh honey! We are so glad you are better now!
That was one mighty sneeze to make your ears blow in different directions!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh you cute little sneezy girl! get well!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox

Anonymous said...

Poor Daisy with the sneezies. Glad you're better, cute pics tho

BumbleVee said...

whoa !! ..... that one really curled up your ears to match your cute little curly whiskers...

Puglette said...

bless you! those are wonderful photos, daisy. but i am glad you are feeling better and not so sneezy anymore. happy thursday to you and harley!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Fred said...

I hope you don't have the "cat flu"!

las794 said...

I had no idea cat ears could go so many directions at once! Bless you, Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Bless you. I hope you are feeling better Daisy.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, no, we thought you were better. Get well! Or Buddy will have to come take your temp.

catsynth said...

Aww, sneezing isn't ever fun. Glad you're feeling better now :)

Per the your comment about our WW: driving here can be a bit scary, but we think city streets are way more stressful than the freeways. That's why we like walking.

Thumbelina said...

I love this. As mum of cats I appreciate it too.

This is the 3rd site I have come across for signing in for WW. Are they all WW?

BeadedTail said...

I'm glad you're better now Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, your cold must have been just awful! Take your vitamin C:)

The Devil Dog said...

God Bless You! Hope you feel better, Daisy. Maybe you need to rest another day.

Roxy

Ramses said...

Oh Daisy is you sick too?! I hope you don't have to take loads of nasty pills and auntiebiotics like I do though...

Purrs,
Ramses
x

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Daisy.....Meowm knows just exactly how you feel/felt! She sneezes lots from allergies! We are glad you feel better now!

Milo and Alfie said...

Bless you Daisy - let's hope it's not swine flu!

Mickey's Musings said...

We are glad you are better now :)
Sneezing is hard on the ears!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Babs-beetle said...

I'm so glad you are all better now. Sneezing is not good!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, my goodness!

SHOOOO!!!!

(That's what I say when anyone sneezes at my house.)

I hope you're feeling OK, Daisy!

brokenteepee said...

I am glad you are better. It seems that your site is too. I could get in today without any troubles...
It is no fun to be sick. The publicist is not feeling to well today. That is why we are late.

Meghann said...

Only you, Daisy, could look so cute when sneezing!

Sarge Charlie said...

You look like you do not feel good,

Debbie said...

you looked miserable, glad you are better

jenianddean said...

That's one ear-curling sneeze!
--Jasper

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, we hope that is just a picture from last week. We don't want you to be sick again.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Stephanie said...

Oh no!! I hope that you are all better now!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Poor Daisy! Hope you are feeling better. There's been a lot of sneezing going on here too.

Hansel said...

yoo look jus like tesla when her was sooooo sicky sneezin all offur effureefing back in november. Der waz Green goo EFFUREEWHERES!

The Crew said...

Oh Daisy, you're sneezing so hard your ears are curling!!

Nomi said...

Glad you are feeling better Daisy. You didn't look too good in those photos!

Jenn said...

That is hysterical! Happy WW!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

God bless you sweetheart! So happy you are all betters now. Stay well!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are sorry you got the sneezes. Hope you aren't getting sick again!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

God Bless You! Your poor thing! We are so sorry that you are not feeling well! We are sending tons of healing purrs and prayers to you!

Take care!!

Love you!

Phylameana said...

Bless you.

Black Cat said...

Dearest Daisy, when I came in and saw the first two photos I thought you'd had a relapse so was very relieved to find that you are, in fact, better. Perhaps Mr. Shrill has his uses after all, even if it's only to frighten away the germs! :) xxx

Adan and Lego and Michico said...

Oah Daisy,
I hope you feeling better now!

Purr,
Lego

SophieKitty said...

Oh, Daisy. You look like you don't feel so good in those pictures. I'm gald you feel better now.

Bobby said...

Thought you felt better!.. come on now. Takes your medicines and let Nurse Shrill takes your temperatures.

Love you ... Bobby

Quill and Greyson said...

::Mom Edit:: I'd love to give you a little snuggle!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Ah Choo got allergies? Yur ears look so funny when yoo sneeze! No matter what yoo always look cute.

petra said...

So I see even a beautiful kitty cat closes their eyes when they sneeze. I am glad to see you kept your eyeballs in your head and that you are feeling betterer!

Lin said...

Oh, POOR you!! You look sooo uncomfortable. Hope you are feeling better now.

Just Ducky said...

Are you still getting over that cold?

caspersmom said...

When I first saw your sneezing picture I thought oh-oh she's getting a cold. So glad you got better Daisy. Sure no fun being sick. With that nurse following you around with that thermometer would be a great motivator for anyone. Loved your Hallmark card. You look so pretty in your hawaiian outfit.

Casper

Lorenza said...

Bless you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Hello Daisy!! Autumn's here...

Drop by to say thanks for the good vibes u sent for my lil brother last time =]

I linked ya to my blog, so please feel free to drop my >D

Hugs n kisses,
Autumn

Baby Patches said...

Maybe not so wordless huh! hehehe, you is cute all the times you knows dat?!

We sents you your Plague Ratsie today! And momma & I picked you out one wif a pink tail!!

We hopes you likes it!

Siani said...

Hope you're totally well again, Daisy. I don't comment much these days, but I read every day, and I've been checking to see if you're OK. Take care!

Thoughts said...

Too cute :)

Samantha & Mom said...

GodBlessYou!! We are glad you are better!! Your pictures are cool!
Your FL furiends,

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay gezzoondhite!!! i wil send yoo sum pig powders as soon as i get this bizness with the faktry straytend owt!!! ok bye

Country Cats said...

Oh no, we are glad you are feeling better. Sneezing is no fun!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Are yoo feeling any better? Do yoo have swine floo? Have yoo bin oinking? Why are yer ears curly?

Related Posts with Thumbnails