Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Treats!

Since I am a cat that LOVES TREATS, Daisy said I could write about our new Bravo BONUS BITES. We bought these with our ALLOWANCE, so I promise to tell the TRUTHS about them. First, here is the freeze dried organic TURKEY HEARTS! Cats or dogs may eat them. You can see they are too big to eat WHOLE, so I eat just pieces from it.
Down my HATCH! The label says the treats are made with "the finest hormone-free, grass-fed meats, antibiotic-free poultry and fresh fish." Here is the ingredient list for this snack: turkey hearts.
I LOVE them. More please. Right NOW, okay? You can see on my CHIN that I still have eosinophilic granuloma complex although it is getting much, much better. So, it is important to my Mommie that I eat wholesome, grain-free foods and snacks.
I give the organic turkey hearts a big PAWS UP!
Next is the freeze-dried BUFFALO liver treat. The pieces are pretty hard, and they are too BIG to eat WHOLE. The ingredients in this snack are: buffalo livers.
At first I eated them all up. But now, I am not so SURE about them. Daisy tried to eat them and she BOMITED a few minutes later. So I will just LOOK at this treat and THINK about it for a while.
If you want to learn MORE, you can click on the link for Bravo! Bonus Bites. There are lots of different types like venison, beef and lamb.

Share/Bookmark

76 Notes for Daisy:

gemmak said...

Those look yummy Harley and so good for you....I'm glad they are helping to mend your hurty bits too :o)

Freya's Staff said...

your chin looks great! If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have thought there was anything!

Freya
xxxx

The Meezers or Billy said...

they look yummy!!! we didn't see anything on your chin!

i beati said...

oh goody oh goody treats treats treats
!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Fenris would probably like the freeze-dried BUFFALO liver treat as he likes to chew on things. They all look yummy. You did a very good job telling us about them Harley. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Parker said...

MMMMMmmmmm - those look good!

Teddy Westlife said...

Maybe your tummy is just a bit stronger than Daisy's is, Harley.

Huffle Mawson

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Very interesting. We will have to add them to #1's Canadian shopping list! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Harley, Bomit Buffalo Bites does not sound very delicious. They might not be calling you as a Spokescat. Just sayin.

Meghann said...

Wow, i bet Arwen would love those, I'm going to see if I can get them in Canada, thanks for sharing, and I hope Daisy's tummy feels better after the icky sicky :(

Anonymous said...

I haven't found any treats that my kitties like tho they tend to only like things made from birds...

Poppy Q said...

Thanks for that taste test. I think the hearts sound much nicer than the liver. Enjoy them all!!

Hansel said...

Turkey hearts! mom saw chicken hearts once, but they freaked her out!

The Creek Cats said...

We've never tried Bravo brand before, but we LOVE the chicken Liv-a-littles from Halo. It's freeze-dried chicken. Nom nom nom!

Henson Ray said...

Very interesting. Except I don't know that I'd ever want to eat a heart, freeze-dried or otherwise. Hope it helps with your chin issue.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Turkey does sound really yummy.
You are a very good repurrrter Harleykins.

The Monkeys said...

Sounds yummy! Our Mom has been looking for a grain-free treat that we like and so far, no luck. We're hoping these are available in Canada!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We don't like any treats....but..maybe...we would like these!!!

Cory said...

Those look yummy...but we are very sorry to hear that Daisy bomited
:0(

Do you still like your raw food?

Forever Foster said...

Those look like very nutritious treats. Our mum said the buffalo might make her bomit, too...

The Florida Furkids said...

Those treats look pawsome (unless you bomit). Thanks for telling us about them.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Those look purr-ty good. We is gonna tell our momma 'bout dem.

About youz chin. We had a kitty wif dat once and momma put dermagen on it once a day and it just about went away but she had to make sure she kept a watch on it or it would come back easy. Go figure!

The Whiskeratti said...

Harley, you are a very good reviewer!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Khytties WITH yummy treats in their tummies!

What a khombo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hmmmm. Those do look good!

Dma said...

i agree. turkey hearts sound more tasty than buffalo livers.

thanks for the report.

The Island Cats said...

Thanks for the info on the treats, Harley! Our mom is always looking for good wholesome treats for us! We're gonna give those a try...well, maybe not the buffalo ones...

Anonymous said...

It is great to have treats that are actually good for you and they look delicious! Sorry that Daisy bomited, I hope she is feeling better now.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think i'd bomit too honey! i like cake for a treat!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Puglette said...

that was a very imformative post, harley! you are very thoughtful looking in that last photo...did you nom your treat?
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

i think those livers are bad news because they made Daisy BOMIT! you should not buy those again. just stick with the hearts.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Those look like good treats! Trouble the kitty is very fussy about treats and about the only thing she'll take right now are SeaFlex sea cucumber treats, which are supposed to be good for joint health.

Your Daily Cute said...

I think I'd stick with the turkey... sorry to hear Daisy BOMITED.

You make a great reviewer!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

When you bomit Buffalo Bites, that Bites! Maybe they could be donated to some doggy friends--Dogs eat anything.

Your chin looks great, Harley. Like the cat-a-blog kitties said, Dermagen (or generic is called Mupiricin) ointment works well as it gets rid of the staph bacteria on the skin, real good when it's red and moist. But your chin is healing up fine and glad the diet is helping, too.

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, you are just too cute eating those turkey heart treats of yours -- I love the close-up shots of you enjoying yourself.

It sure looks like you and Daisy should "liver" those Buffalo treats alone, though! Buffaloes can be ornery!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Thanks for the information. We are glad your chin is better!

Milo and Alfie said...

Hi Spotty! Only joking Harles! The treats look yummy but the proof of the pudding is in the tasting and they're not much good if you sic them back up!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those sound like very good treats. We will have to look into getting some.

Thoughts said...

Thanks for the info about these all natural treats Harley. Mom has actually been looking for something like this for us. Poor Daisy, we hope her tummy feels better:)

Purrs,
Theodore and Sasha

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Harly have you tryed Halo freezed drized chicken they the bestest in the whole world


Your buddy

Maxie

Lisa said...

Thank you for the review, Harley! I am definitely going to have to get some of them for my girls! I think even the picky one (Lady Isis) will like them!

brokenteepee said...

I am sorry Daisy didn't like the bison treat. The publicist and male person eat a lot of bison but not the liver.

I am glad you are getting better Harley

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the second treat was less than stellar. Maybe the next stuff you buy will be better. In the meantime enjoy the turkey treats!

Maureen said...

Aw poor Daisy! I am glad at least the first ones were good! You are a very good treat reviewer Harley.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those treats look very tasty except we probly wouldn't like the bomitting Buffalo treats. You did a good review Harley.

The Furry Kids said...

Those look pretty yummy! Mama gagged a little bit when she saw them, but we don't know why. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Chrissie said...

EWWWWW! I hate it when I bomit. I bet Miss Daisy hates it, too. 'Course, that means you get ALLLLLL the Buffalo Livers for yourself. And Miss Daisy's gonna get to use your 'lowance to buy another kind of snack. W00t!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Your chin looks very good - I didn't even notice any problem until I read it and looked REALLY close. I am glad you talked about these - I am always looking for good grain free products for Floyd (we try to keep them to a minimum because of his lympoma)- I hadn't heard of these. I am sorry Daisy got sick from the buffalo hearts - maybe they are too rich for her. I have to say, as a person I am totally grossed out by these, but they do look like things kittys would like. And all your pictures are wonderful!

Noll's Nip said...

Did you say "Buffalo?"

Loki said...

I likes food that duzn't make me read a lot to find out wat's innit. I can reed "turkey hearts" in no time!

Fred said...

Uh, oh...am I supposed to be giving my kitties an allowance?

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, your treats look yummy. Mom sometimes get Camie some freeze dried chicken strips, and we love to eat that. Maybe mom will have to get us some of these to try.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

jenianddean said...

You are a very convincing spokesperson ... makes me want to eat the turkey hearts, even though that sounds weird to say.
--Jasper

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley you do enjoy your treats and your chin looks great!

purrs
Abby

Misha said...

I'm with Daisy. Turkey = good, beef = yuck!

Donna said...

Wow. I hope Daisy feels better.

I think u should just have the turkey. :)

Anonymous said...

Our mouths are watering!

Nomi said...

Sounds like a mixed bag. Definately don't have the bomity ones again !!

BeadedTail said...

Your chin is looking much better Harley! Those treats look yummy, it's too bad those last ones made Daisy bomit.

Michael said...

Yummy!

We saw those buffalo treats at the specialty pet store a couple of weeks ago... I'm glad we didn't buy them if they made you throw up!!

The chin looks great!!

SophieKitty said...

Those look yummy. Sorry Daisy bomited.

ragdoll cat breeders said...

yeah...those look good!...

Scrooge said...

I bets I could eat them in the whole things not bits!

they sounds like very yummy treats.

Black Cat said...

Ooo, how kum we doan't get no treets lyk dis in Inglund? I bet I wooden't bommit, I kan eet anyfink, inklooding stuff wot I kan swype off da Noo Mummy's plaet, or fawk, or hand, or woteffur. Yuo git da piksher? Eeven tho it am velly hot heer, I hazzen't lost mine appertite, but we haz bin velly lazee tuday, we iz tor pidd! We and da Noo Mummy spent moast of da dae layzing on da bed. Da NM sez her brane iz fride and she karn't help us blog or vizzit mutch. 'Parrently it'z goeng to be eeven hotter tumorro. Wot iz that orl abowt? Blech! We haz furrs wot we karn't taek orf! We am swell tor ing!

Luv frumm da Simba (and da hissy woossey Alfie and da Blak Cat aka da Noo Mummy, hoo iz not blak or a cat, tho Unkel Pinky sez she am at leest 45% feelyne). :) xxx

Lorenza said...

Good review of those treats!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dwacon said...

Daisy has some big scary teeth... I wouldn't want to be a buffalo liver...

Liss said...

yum yum

Quill and Greyson said...

Gulp, I'm with Daisy.

Quill and Greyson said...

Actually they sound good to me, it's Mom who feels queasy

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Great review, Harley! Thanks for sharing it. Hope Daisy is feeling ok after bomiting those buffalos.
xo

Maria said...

I'm going to check with our vet to see if Coco can have these. Thanks for the healthy idea :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

oAH Harley~~~~
It look so so so delicious to me as well~!
How wonderful~!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I have never had those treats. I am sorry that Daisy BOMITED!

Anonymous said...

Stick with the Turkey...the Buffalo can go to the shelter kitties. That which makes one kitty BOMIT is often another kitty's bliss!

Samantha & Mom said...

Those look yummy Harley!! It is so cool they can be for both cats & dogs!! We will have Mom look into them!!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

These shore looks like good treets. I bet they would taste good even to a big dawg like me! Cause they are made with meet. I likes meet. I hopes Daisy feels better about the treets. Maybe bufalo does not agree with her.

Yer pal Dozer

Related Posts with Thumbnails