Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photo Hunters: Advertisement

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: advertisement. Many times, you can buy caps with advertisements on them. I think you call these hats "Trucker Caps." Here is my Trucker Cap. Can you see what it says?
This is a little bit of false advertisement, because I am not spoiled. Not one little bit.
Now this is what I call truth in advertising! Harley is very spoiled.

Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Your trucker hats would be more truthful if they said "Well-Loved."

Teddy Westlife said...

Miss Daisy, are you SURE you're not spoiled?

Huffle Mawson

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Awe Daisy! Were you hiding behind the hat?

Unknown said...

cute, very very cute :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy, we are sorry to have to inform you that sometimes (now that is only some of the time)-- there is "truth in advertising".
It is possible, in our opinion,
that this MAY be one of those times.

CRIZ LAI said...

Haha... I love those caps on Daisy and Herley. Now I have to get 9 pieces here. Do they have any labeled as "Extremely Spoiled"? :P

Please do drop in my blog to help me in a proper advertisement for a better cause. :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

G'day Daisy!

The topcatrules girls all send you purrs. ;)

http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com/2009/06/photohunt-advertisement-for-famous.html

Anonymous said...

What a cute trucker hat you've got Daisy! I love the little ear holes so that you can hear well while wearing the hat.

Freya's Staff said...

Harley has a very contented expression on his face. I think he knows he's spoiled, and knows it's totally justified.

In fact, I think that's the first picture of him that he doesn't have that look of surprise on his face! :-)

Freya
xxxxx

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We think it's a motto, being spoiled...not a bad thing at all.

Now that cap is blue so we think it really was meant for Harley.

Purrty fancy for a truckin' cap, too!

Christine and FAZ said...

Hmmmm, I am not convinced that Harley is more spoiled than you are Daisy.

CCL Wendy said...

MOL! MOL! You guys are hilhairious!

You both may be spoiled, but your mama makes you work as models, too, so you certainly deserve all the spoiling you can get.

Daisy -- you are a regular clothes horse ('er cat). Efurrything looks good on you.

Harley looks cute, too, but he doesn't quite have the same flair.

Shelly said...

I think you both are a little spoiled. But do you each have a hat or do you have to share?

i beati said...

You both wear it well now Darlin my cat Is spoiled. She is trying to talk the wolfhounds into giving her a massage !!Can you believe it??

Ria said...

I LOVE IT!!! Where can I get one of that for my Bubba!??! hehehe!!! mine's up here

Parker said...

Daisy - spoiled is not something I would use to describe you!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks it should say Purrfect cause we thinks you both are purrfect kitties. ~S,S, C & F

The Island Cats said...

Oh yeah, Daisy, we can see that you are not spoiled....;-)

Anonymous said...

Not Spoiled? Not one little bit? We thinks we smells a little white lie! :-D

A. said...

You can see it's Harley's cap - it's blue. End of argument.

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, I fink you and Harley are not spoiled, just loved lots and lots. And maybe a wee bit spoiled by your grandma.

The Florida Furkids said...

Spoiled? You? Nah!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Well, all the Taylor CatSSSSS are spoiled and we think that all cats should be spoiled!!! Nothing wrong with that!

Hansel said...

Daisy, of course you're not spoiled! no one ever would think that! ;)

RJ Flamingo said...

Oh, how catty, Daisy! :-)

My ”Advertisement” entry is going swimmingly. Hope you can stop by!

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom thinks I should have that hat... so I guess advertisement works.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet that hat is as soft and fuzzy as you are Daisy!

Anonymous said...

hey D and H...I have not played photohunters in a while...didn't there used to be a box with a list of other players? Maybe I messed up somewhere.

Black Cat said...

Evfurry kitteh should be spoiled, it's in the staff's job description! You both look cute in the hat :) xxx

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think we are getting into a little bit of sibling rivalry here!

gengen said...

Hehheh that is a pretty hat Daisy...Happy weekend. My entry is up too.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, since the "Spoiled" cap is blue and not pink, it's obvious that it does not apply to you! There should be a pink cap that just says "Curly".

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think both of you are spoiled~!!
Big Big hugs!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I don't see any signs of spoilage on woo!

I hope they don't put woo out fur pikhkup!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Oh wait, woo meant PAMPERED...nevfur mind!

BumbleVee said...

awww...how I love the two of you and your dedication to modeling, fun and entertainment....

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Now, that's truth in advertising for sure!

Have a great weekend!

Meghann said...

Very cute, but I don't think you are spoiled, very well loved and appreciated would be more like it. Cats are never spoiled - they always get as much attention as they can because, well, let's face it, you deserve it!

Janet said...

Thank you for setting the record straight, Daisy! :-)

Cory said...

Oh...maybe spoiled just smidgen??? It's fun to be a wee bit spoiled!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Ahem... we're not quite sure we agree with your take on this, Ms. Daisy!!!! We are spoiled and proud of it!

Dma said...

as the youngest of five children i can attest that there is nothing wrong with being spoiled.

Boy n Beethoven said...

That is a very beautiful trucker cap! Even if what it says is not very truthful.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Adorable Harley!!! (((kiss kiss kisssss)))

srp said...

I think you are both spoiled and very strange. If I put a cap on my cats heads they would immediately flatten out and assume the pancake position, becoming totally shut down and immobile. LOL My hunt is up here.

Debbie said...

Not spoiled just well take care of!

brokenteepee said...

I don't know Daisy, I think both of you are very, very spoiled; but in a good way.

Lorenza said...

Spoiled?? Nah!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Spoiled? You two? Surely not!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay shudnt yoo be waring a hat for harley davidsun??? after all that is yore company rite??? ok bye

Maureen said...

I don't think spoiled is such a bad word. Good for you and Harley to be spoiled... you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I've been trying for 2 hours and there is no picture! I would sure like to see your trucker hat...

Anonymous said...

No pictures for me either. :(

Upcountrysmiles said...

Aloha Daisy,
Cute pictures for this week's PH theme.
Happy photohunting!
Cindy O
http://upcountrysmiles.com
Stop by & visit!!

Dwacon said...

The cat in the hat...

Reese =^..^= said...

You boff look so cute in dat hat. I want one.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i agree, only harley is spoiled honey. but you both look cute in the hat!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

yeah, silly kitten boys always get spoiled. Pierro does too. You are right Daisy, you are not spoiled we girls just get what we deserve!

dawn said...

I can't really think of any cat who would admit to being spoiled. I would think they would all say their good treatment is well deserved. Nice advertisement though.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Didn't thay have a SPOILED cap in pink?????

Donna said...

I don't think u are spoiled. Did u check the freshniss date? :)

Kat said...

Oh dear! I sent messages to all these wonderful cat blogs and now I find that I have had to CHANGE my blog location! If you have been kind enough to link me, please change the link for me. If you have not yet linked me, I would love it if you would! My name is Leia and I have a brand new blog and could use some support getting started.

http://leiaslamentations.blogspot.com/

If you do link me, be sure to let me know so that I can link you back!

houseof7cats@comcast.net

Thank-you and I look forward to getting to know all you purrrfectly lovely friends!

Leia

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We call those 'gimme' caps. cause a lot of companies give them away for advertising! Yours is cute and looks really good on Harley.

Anonymous said...

Spoiled? Not you two, no way!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, we've seen your closet and your stroller. There might be some truth in that advertising! But, we also know you both deserve to be spoiled rotten!

Theresa111 said...

Yes Daisy, Harley looks like you all spoil him with hugs, licks, kisses and Temptations!

Meow!

Love,

Bobby

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh of course Harley is the spoiled one, yeah, that's the ticket!

Forever Foster said...

That is some very good modelling, Daisy. You could always call the advertisement 'ironic'.

AM said...

I am thinking maybe just a "little" spoiled??? hmmm?? Anyway we love you, Harley and your hat, spoiled or not!

MaoMao said...

You two are so adorabble! And isn't it wunnerful to be spoiled, hehe!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Maria said...

I think you are both spoiled bit in a good way! I wish all cats were as spoiled as you two :)

mariposa said...

Cute cats!

Happy weekend!

Mariposa's PhotoHunt

Katie said...

You're not spoiled as such - you're LOVED and that often feels like you're being spoiled. It's because your Mum loves you both so much - you get fabulous outfits and treats aplenty! I wish every cat had the chance to be spoiled!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

U may not be spoiled but u r sure photogenic.

Milo and Alfie said...

We fink your trucker hat shud say "Norty but nice!" Daisy!

gemmak said...

Not even one little bit?? heh ;o)

Unknown said...

omg what a cute little hat. It looks so good on both of you. Even though daisy you should have a pink one with sparkles, glitter and a big heart. Spoiled u two naaaa.. you two are not spoiled lol...

The Crew said...

Odd how the same hat can give different results - 1 spoiled, 1 not spoiled!!

hentai said...

its very cute! i love your cat!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

LOL, this is sooooo cute. I think you are both spoiled, but "loved' is probably a better word.

Claire^Monkey said...

you guys must have a whole closet full of cute stuff...who has more, daisy or harley? maybe daisy...you know how girls are :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails