Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Harley's Tuesday Thriller

Hi EVERYBUDDY! Daisy gets to have FUN with her Monday MYSTERY, so today, I want to do a Tuesday THRILLER! You might even get a FRIGHT.
I hope I play this RIGHT! Here I am at the front DOOR to my HOUSE. Something is right OUTSIDE the door!
Let's take a little PEEK! I SEE IT!
Try to guess what it is! Do you think it is:
  • a PACKAGE
  • a SNAKE
  • nothing, I was just FOOLING AROUND
  • a LIZARD
  • a BIRD
Scroll down for the answer...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It was A SNAKE!!!!!
I do not THINK it is the kind of snake with POISON in its needles. But I am not sure. I will just wait here to see what HAPPENS next!
If it is a GARTER snake, I could wear it on my LEG. I hope you ENJOYED my Tuesday THRILLER!

Share/Bookmark

88 Notes for Daisy:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Great job on your Tuesday Thriller, Harley! I did not guess it was a snake!! You are a very brave cat.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ooh, you're so brave! That was a great thriller Harley... very fitting to do a Thriller on the day of Michael Jackson's memorial, too. Nice one!

Skeezix the Cat said...

My big bruther Mao used to bring snakes into the howse win he lived on the big hill. One time he brot in 3 snakes in one day. He liked throwing them against the wall in the hallway so thare guts and blud wood git on the wall. The FL and Mr TF were kinda like the Krokodile Hunter and his luvly wife, they got so much praktiss chasing snakes in the howse.

I think I wood wet my pants if I saw a snake.

Teddy Westlife said...

That was a very exciting thriller Harley! I was a little bit scairt!

Huffle Mawson

Poppy Q said...

Oh noes, we would not like to see a snake on our front porch. You were very brave peeking out the door.

Anonymous said...

Harley, that's scary!! We guessed that you were just kidding but you weren't. We don't like snakes, they creep us out. We like little furry things much better.

jane

Misha said...

Aaaaarrrrrgh! We don't get snakes here in New Zealand and I don't think I'd ever go outside if we did. You were so brave, Harley!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

mi mom sed she wood rather see snakez onna doorstep dan snakez onna plane!
jus sayin.
luv--jh

Parker said...

A long time ago when Puff was a kitten, she brought in a baby Garter snake and jumped on Daddy while he was watching football in his jammies. Mommy said he screamed like a little girl. I wasn't borned yet so I missed all of the fun!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Harley, we would have enjoyed it more if we weren't so tired of running into snakes. They are ruining Fenris' walk as Mommy turns around and comes back to the house the minute she spots one. ~S,S,C & F

i beati said...

We have a very big snake in our back yard and the cat friends killed another tiny snake.yipes.. I guessed package because I am waiting for one,,sandy

Fat Eric said...

EEEEEEEKKK! A snake! You are furry brave, Harley. We don't get snakes here in London and my mum would freak out big time if she ever saw one in our garden! However my Cornish Grandma has a grass snake in her garden which swims in her pond and eats all her frogs...

Anonymous said...

I guessed right. You are brave...good job protecting the family!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh wow! We were just a little bit SCARED, Harley! It was very thrilling.

Forever Foster said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I mean... you are brave and manly like me. I would have been cool, calm and collected, too...
-Fui.

The Island Cats said...

Yikes! Harley, we don't think you should wear that snake on your leg...but you can give it a little whap...now that would be fun!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Whoa, look at you Harley, from paw to tail that's quite a long distance!
I'm glad that your tuesday thriller is not life threatening!
Love y'all.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....that was Mommy screaming! She is not fond of crawly things. Harley....you must be the bravest kitty ever!!!

Nice timing of the post today!!!

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Rest in Peace Michael.

Motor Home Cats said...

That was very brave of you to look outside Harley. We don't get snakes here where we live because we are too far into the city, but we do get possums. They are scary too. Did you try to make it your friend like Daisy tries to make the lizards her friends?

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Eek! My mom is still screaming!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be a package because I think packages are thrilling, don't you?

Coco said...

I think a garter would be dashing!a

Duni said...

Ooh, Harley, that was some THRILLER. Be careful, and whatever you do, please don't play with the snake!!!

RJ Flamingo said...

You are very brave, Harley! Good idea to wait behind the closed door, though...:-)

The Kitty Krew said...

Good job, Harley! Did you get to go out and play with the snake? If so, we hope you were careful!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

The Florida Furkids said...

That was a scary thriller. You're a super brave ManCat. Mom doesn't like snakes at all.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Milo and Alfie said...

Harley we are so proud of you. You are growing to be a fine mancat: protecting your fambly from the risk of vishus introoders is very impawtant. You are SO brave! No wonder you are a spy!

Mishkat said...

We guessed a package, so you surprised us And you won't believe this, but our mom LIKES snakes (but even she gets startled by them).

AB clan said...

We didn't expected a snake....we have never seen a snake here, only lezards, Harley you are a very good detective!
ViVi & AB

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i'll tell you a big secret harley, sarge is scairt of snakes. yup, he squeels like a little girl! har har

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

gemmak said...

Ohhhh....that made me very scairt Harley!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Harley...do not bring that in the house as a gift for Mommy

Whitey said...

Oh boy! A slippery, slimy old snake! Did you get it, Harley?

Dma said...

you are a lot braver than me Harley. I would have run from the room screaming if I saw a snake even a nonpoisonous one.

Puglette said...

eeek! that was scary! i do not like snakes at all!. phew, i need to rest after that scary snake. going back to bed...
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay whew i am glad it wuz just a snayk i wuz wurreed it wood be an ensyklopeeda saylspersun or sumthing!!! ok bye

Meghann said...

LOL, that was great! I hope the snake wasn't poisonous, I'm glad your mommy didn't let you play with it just in case.....maybe now she'll have to get you a toy snake??

Janet said...

Oh, no!!! I am completely freaked out, Harley! I had hoped it was going to be a UPS package!

Split Rock Ranch said...

Ewwww, I would FREAK - I HATE snakes!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That did give us a startle when we scrolled down! We were expecting a lizard or package.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

EEEEKKKK!!!!!! A snake!!?? Did it get in the house?

jenianddean said...

Yikes! I was hoping for a package ... I think that would have been a good twist. I hope you shut the door quickly so that snake couldn't get inside.
--Jasper

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Good job, Harley! That was a great Tuesday Thriller.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh a snake! How exciting! The Woman says that sometimes you see those around here.

brokenteepee said...

Oh Harley you are much better behaved than the Farm cats. They would have picked up that snake and brought it to the publicist - whether she wanted it or not.

You are a good boy!

Reese =^..^= said...

I just fainted.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Harley!
That was very brave of you to see what was outside your front door! Our Mommy (and us, too!) are very scairty of snakes!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, and our Mommy, Karen

Split Rock Ranch said...

Me again!

I just wanted to let you know that I gave you the One Lovely Blog Award today!

Go here to pick up your award:
http://splitrockranchllamas.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Have a great day!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I slithered to the edge of my seat...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

That was really good! It was just like a movie! :)

Anonymous said...

"Wow" that was scary your very brave Harley.

P.S Hi and hugs to Daisy :)

T said...

Oh Harley, You gave me a fright!!!
You are very brave.

Anonymous said...

Harley I can't believe how brave you are if our mommy found a snake you can be sure she wouldn't let us see it. She would be screaming and running the other way.

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, you are braver than I would be! I was hoping it wasn't a snake actually, but there it was! It sure is long for a garter snake. The ones we have around here are pretty short.

The Lazy Iguana said...

It looks like a southern ribbon snake. They are not poisonous.

http://www.floridabackyardsnakes.com/RibbonSnake.html

Anonymous said...

We thought that there would be a package out there, Harley! Keep that door shut!

Anonymous said...

That was a thriller worthy of the name! We're glad you didn't take any chances that it might be an alligator snake or something like that.

Pantoef said...

Oh Harley, that was *way* too scary for me. Me, I prefer deep stories about nothing!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, my goodness! I did not expect there to be a snake out there. I think if I found a snake outside my door I would have to move. You are very BRAVE, Harley!

Chrissie said...

WHOA, Harley! a Snake! You are very brave to be so close to it without going all POOF!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're with Skeezix on this one. And we would not have guessed a snake.

Your Daily Cute said...

You are very brave, Harley! Be careful of those snakes, though... they're scary!

Tracie Carlton said...

ADORABLE POST!

Michael said...

hahaha harley is too cute!!

I would have been scared to deal with the snake myself you need to send harley to stay with me for a couple weeks the snakes are going crazy over here!!

Cory said...

eeeekkkk!!! I guessed a package because that's all I find on our porch when the door is opened. I think if we saw a snake we'd stop opening the front door!!!!

Lorenza said...

I thought it was a package!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

That snake scairt me, but you are very brave, Harley.

Whimpurr said...

YIKES! Whimpurr would have screamed if she opened the door to that!!! You sure are a brave and beautiful too, kitty!

Quill and Greyson said...

Well that was super thrilling!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

EWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww~~~~~~
Get it away!!!!!!

Harley you are so brave!!!!

Maureen said...

Yikes! I thought is was a lizard.... Hahahaha on the Garter Snake joke there Harley.

And yes, "Thriller" is most apropo today. :'(

BeadedTail said...

You are brave Harley! My mommy squealed at just seeing the snake's picture!

Sarge Charlie said...

oh daisy, I do not like snakes, you should not ware it on your leg

Max said...

I hear they taste like chicken. You find out and lemme know...

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh that was a thriller! I did guess snake because thrillers are sometimes scary and so are snakes! You are very brave to look at that snake Harley!

Scrooge said...

oh wow...I woulds like to play with that snake. 'Cept if it looked at me. Then I would probably run away.

Chesney Cats said...

Oh my!! Mama got chills seeing the picture of the snake....she hates snakes!

We had a snake IN our house one time back when "Daddy" still lived here!! He threw it outside so we didn't get a chance to play with it, bummer...

Debbie said...

Your house is like wild animal kingdom!

Peggy's Place said...

We bring in snakes that get into our porch. Mostly ring neck snakes which are very small, but sometimes black racers. Mom's not afraid of them. In fact, when neighbors see one, mom goes over and catches it and bring it home to our backyard. She says it helps keep the fruit rats away.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Aaaaahhhhhh! That would be Mom screamin' if such a ginormous snake was at our house on our patio by the door like that!
DMM

TabbyNormal said...

That is truly thrilling! We would love to have a garter snake visiting us.

Really. We would.

Heh heh heh.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That was a wonderful Tuesday Thriller, Harley! We got real scared for a couple of moments! Especially when we saw a picture of the snake!!!

Anya said...

Oopsssss.....
It looks a little scary !!
Wonderful shots :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We didn't guess it was a snake. We thought it might be a lizard. Mum says snakes are scary, specially when I catch them and bring them to her.
Flynn

Samantha & Mom said...

WOW!! Harley you are very brave indeed!! That snake looked pretty scary!! And that was a great Tuesday Thriller!!
Your FL furiends,

The Crew said...

Oh no! Harley, get away from the door...QUICK! That snake might try to sneak in.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Holy mackeral! You are so brave, Harley!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, you are VERY brave! We were frightened by the snake.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, and Cookie and Caramel (the fosters)

Related Posts with Thumbnails