Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Mystery: What Am I?

Happy Monday, everybuddy! I think you will be glad to learn that today's Monday Mystery will be an easy one. Are you ready?
I have hands
I have a face
Yet I am not alive
What am I?

Hmmm, I know this one! Do you know it?
You know what to do, right? Press the Answer Button to see if your answer is correct!


Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Whitey said...

Oh, Daisy, even I got that one! You look very pretty today, Daisy. Your kyoot little nosey looks just like a tiny heart!

Motor Home Cats said...

Yea! We got it. You were right - it was pretty easy today.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Daisy said...

I think the correct answer could also be a wristwatch!

The Florida Furkids said...

We got it!!! What a good start to a Monday!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

We're so glad your mystery was an easy one this morning, Miss Daisy, because we're all so sleepy! We guessed it right away.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom's bekhame alive at five!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We got it right. Mommy said that was a very old riddle, she used to hear in school. She is smiling now, as she said it brought back happy memories. ~S,S, C & F

Forever Foster said...

Hooray hooray, we got it today!:) Your riddles are very fun:)

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, I got it right finally!! Yippeee for me.

Have a nice week sweetie.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

harharhar! i knew dat one daisy! (eether i'm gettin smarter ... or dat wuz sumwut easy!)
did i tell u dat yer mom left tuna juice in mi gram'z fridge?
mi mom told me.
i hope she can bring it home to me on da plane.
luv--jh

The Island Cats said...

That was an easy one, Daisy!!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy....thank you for giving uSSSSS an easy one!!! You look so cute!

Mishkat said...

Our mom even got that one, and she's not so great at riddles! Happy Monday, Daisy!

RJ Flamingo said...

You're right - that was easy! Even without coffee!

Have a great day, Daisy (& Harley, too!)!

Teddy Westlife said...

Well, I guessed a watch but that is the same thing!

Huffle Mawson

The Kitty Krew said...

Yay! We knew this one! Thanks for making it easy today, we're tired after the long weekend and couldn't have guessed a hard one.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Cory said...

I got it right! Yay! I think it was good that you made it easy so I could get it correct.

Rand815 said...

You are so adorable!!! xxxoooxxxx

Monty Q. Kat said...

I got that one!

Parker said...

Wow - I got it right! Hurrah!

The Whiskeratti said...

We got it right!!! Yeaaa!! (we don't always get it right)

Anonymous said...

"Yeay! I was right, Daisy."
By the way, I am quoting my kittie, Miss PennyKat!

Freya's Staff said...

YAY! I finally got one right!

Freya
xx

Sarge Charlie said...

you tricked me again miss daisy. Your mommie and dad are very nice.

Anonymous said...

That was an easy one Daisy, dear.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We got that one right. WE are glad it was easy.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we gotted it right!!!!

Milo and Alfie said...

We knew this one straight away! YAY!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmmm hands and a face but not alive??? hmmmm aiiiieeeee it must be a zombee!!!! run away run away run away -- wot??? oh dada sez it is not a zombee then wot is it is it a vampire??? aiiieeeee run away run away run -- wot??? oh dada sez i am beeing silly and that yore blog is not hawnted by zombees and vampires thats HIS blog!!! ha ha ummm ok remind me not to visit dadas blog ok bye

Mo and The Purries said...

Thanks for an easy one this morning, Daisy!
You know how to make an old man feel smart. :)

Sandy Kessler said...

good one I love your inquisitive face-makes me think harder..sk

Mike Golch said...

With out cheating I would venture to say tat it is a clock.

Janet said...

I got it! I feel smart! :-) Hope you have a great week, Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

YEAH! We got one right and right away!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was an easy one daisy! you sure look cute today!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Maureen said...

yay! I got it! Love the pic of you with the answer.

Actually I love ALL your pics.

Reese =^..^= said...

Thanks for an easy one this time, Daisy. I finally got one. mewmewmew

The Creek Cats said...

That was a good one, Daisy!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Daisy, I am glad you posted an easy one after the hectic holiday weekend!

Noll's Nip said...

Hooray, I got it....I'm not stupid!

Anonymous said...

Dang I getted it wrong. I thinked it wuz a compass!

Yer pal Dozer

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Yay! We guessed right :-)

We hope you and Harley are having a great Monday so far :-)

{{{Hugs}}}
Rocky, Angie, & our Mommy, Karen

Anonymous said...

I knew it Yay :)

The Devil Dog said...

That was an easy one, Daisy, I got it right away!

Roxy

brokenteepee said...

That WAS an easy one Daisy...no time for overthinking huh? heh heh

I hope you have a nice day!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay I got that one hahaha

Happy Monday Daisy and Harley

Unknown said...

Hey, Mommy used to have that same you-know-what until Mica knocked it over so many times it stopped ringing.

Your pal,

Petey

Donna said...

Wow, I guessed rite. Yay! :)

Anonymous said...

We got it! We got it! We finally got one! Uh... You didn't make it easy just so we could get it did you?

The Furry Kids said...

Thanks for giving us a break this week, Daisy! hee hee
Happy Monday to you guys!
Love,
Tazo

Your Daily Cute said...

I like the ones I can get the answer too! Happy Monday, Daisy!

Daisy Dog said...

Yea we guessed correct!

Max said...

Well I feel smart today! Yay me!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Even Hope got that one. We love your Monday Mystery questions even when they are easy. By the way, Tommy wanted me to tell you your face is so cute he wants to rub his face against the computer.

CCL Wendy said...

I thought it was a watch -- did I still get it? Daisy, you did a great job as always.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We guessed that one correct!!!!!!!

Paul Maurice Martin said...

I'm trying to think of a clever alternate answer but getting nowhere...

Tiki and Mowzer said...

tiki here, plz visit my blog and mowzer's too!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

wOWWW....
This is not an easy one!
Very Very good answer!

The Monkeys said...

We got it right but it was very easy!

Lorenza said...

I got it Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

Thanks for the easy riddle after a nip-filled weekend!

Samantha & Mom said...

Whoo!! Hoo!! We finally got one right!! We must be smarter at night than in the day time!! Hehehehehehehe!!
Your FL furiends,

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, that WAS easy!! We got it without Mom;s help too!! We have one clock. All the rest are digital!
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom is very bad at these Daisy, shakes head.

Just Ducky said...

Mum said a watch, which she says is a clock you wear on your wrist.

Dwacon said...

A politician?

Sweet Purrfections said...

I'm a little late, but I guessed it correctly!

Black Cat said...

We gott it Mis Daisy, evfun tho da Noo Mummy woz aslepe wen we bissitted (she yam noe help at orl). We gessed it woz an klokc! And wen we presst da button, we woz rite! Yay! We luffs yuo Mis Daisy, yuo roks! Luffs fwom da Simba and tha Alfie, :) xxx ooo xxx oxo oxo

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! I got anuther one rite! I'm on a role this munth!

Chrissie said...

I think you are a clock, Miss Daisy! And a very kyoot clock, too! What time is it, darlin'?

Debbie said...

It's fun to have an easy one sometimes, I got this one. Good clues.

The Crew said...

Oh, I know, I know...it's a clock, right?

Your friend
Misty

cutecute said...

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve your blog. so nice all kitties sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute like me :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails