Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Mystery: Find the Differences

Happy Monday, everybuddy! Today we are going to play the Find The Differences game.

I am happy because I get to remember how much fun it was to raise my very own pet butterflies! Here is a picture from when I got to set my Painted Lady butterflies free. Fly away, little butterflies.
The second picture has FOUR changes. Can you find all of the changes? You can click on the photos to see them bigger if you want.
I recommend opening your eyes real BIG and staring at the photos as hard as you can. Just like this:
Did you find all four changes? You may click the Answer Button to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I got three right. I missed the shadows - that was sneaky!

Huffle Mawson

Whitey said...

Whitey founded them all! Whitey feels empowered! Whitey is a Mystery Buster! Woo Hoo!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I found three, but missed the shadow! Mommy and I were blinded by your beauty!

The Florida Furkids said...

We had to look at it a few times, but we did it!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Spit, we missed that spot on the wood...what is that, bird poo?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayyy! We got all four!

Poppy Q said...

I missed the shadows too!! Good Monday Mystery Miss D.

Parker said...

Yay for me!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I found 3 out of 4, not too bad--missed the shadow one.

Milo and Alfie said...

We got 3 and missed the shadows too!

Bae Bae said...

I'm still staring hard trying to spot the difference...

~ Bae

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh! Oh! We got them all!!! Do we get a prize?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We got three right. We missed the shadow, we agree with Huffle that was sneaky. ~S,S,C & F

gemmak said...

I didn't open my eyes widely enough I think...I only got 2!

Anonymous said...

I got 3 right, I missed the tree shadow too. I love your face in these photos - You are looking so pretty.

i beati said...

I only got 2 is that an indicator of what kind of day I will be having ? hahah

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you are just too tricky for us! Mommy says that she MIGHT have gotten one AFTER her coffee! :)

Have a wonderful day!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we opened our eyes really big like yours and we found them all! Yaay!

The Creek Cats said...

We got three out of four! We missed the shadows too!

Forever Foster said...

We will join the kitties who missed the shadows!:)

I have the same harness as you, Daisy:)

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! We finded all 4!!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i got two owtta four.
duhr.
luv--jh

Cory said...

We missed the shadow...mom needs more coffee before she helps me with the puzzles!

Tybalt said...

You can tell it is a Monday . . . I only noticed one, even with my eyes big like yours, Daisy!

Dma said...

three out of four. that's kinda like that old meatloaf song.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I got three two, I also missed the shadow.

Loved your big eye picture..


Hugs GJ xx

Snowy and Crystal said...

yup we found them all ^_^ we are good at this (only after clicking on the pictures to enlarge) =p

thanks for the fun post

Shaggy and Scout said...

We missed the shadow but got the others!
Another good one today Daisy!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Wow! That was a challenge! We found three and then had to look under the answer button.

Janet said...

Very clever, Daisy! The shadow almost stumped me! I love that last picture of you...so sweet!

The Furry Kids said...

We only gotted one! Darn!

Happy Monday to you guys!

Puglette said...

yay! i found them all! thanks for the fun game, daisy.
higs,
puglette
:o)

The Kitty Krew said...

Missed the shadows on the left, though we thought there were other shadows that looked different! Tricky!

Hey, our Mommy tagged your mommy on our bloggie today to play a fun game, but only if she wants to, she doesn't have to. :)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Scrooge said...

I likes the picture with your eyes wide open. But where was Harley? I hopes he got to see the butterflies too

Split Rock Ranch said...

Oh how fun! I love mysteries. I found them all, too!

arbed and edgar said...

Yay, we got them all!

RLOCHOA said...

Wow that was a toughy only found 2. Great mystery!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We got three! I missed the shadow area on the lawn

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i only got one. i think i need more fish oil today...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mishkat said...

We're amazed that we got them all, even though it's Monday! This is a very fun game.

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, I think I want to hire your mommie to teach me how to photoshop. She is so smart.

Donna said...

Wow, that was hard. I found three of dem. But it was a fun game. Thank u! :)

Thoughts said...

Yay! We got them all right! This is a fun game Daisy :)

Purrs,
Theodore and Sasha

CCL Wendy said...

I found the following:
leash colour is different
grapefruit is green instead of pink
extra tree shadow at the back left
spot on the table edge

Now I'll go and check. What fun! I love this kind of thing.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I found them...

But then again, I AM a khanine!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Devil Dog said...

Yeah, I got them all right!

Roxy

Noll's Nip said...

That was fun Daisy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! We got em!!!!!

Max said...

Dang. I only got two :(

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I got three, and thought there was something about the shadows... but thought maybe it was my eyes... they are getting old now.
Oh Daisy, this was so fun


purrs to you sweet flower <3

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom loves those puzzles. She spotted all 4.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Sweet Daisy Do ~ our mommy couldn't find any of the differences 'acause she was too busy looking at your pretty face!

Love,
Rocky and Angie xo

Debbie said...

That was fun Daisy, I got them right.

Kiera said...

My brothers didn't care to play, but I like these games!
1) Leash color is different (dots on 2nd photo)
2) grapefruit color was changed
3) spot (or rock?) on deck missing in 2nd photo
4) 2 tree shadows in 2nd photo

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We got 'em! Woohoo, all dat extra napage dis weekend musta helped.

Reese =^..^= said...

You are such a clever girl, Daisy!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow, I got them all, but I thought that the shadows and leash color were because it was lighter in general, so I counted it as one and thought I only had 3. So I guess technically I got them all.

I love that first picture of you by the way, that is probably one of my favorites of you.

4 Boys and a Lady said...

We got 3 out of 4 right before we clicked on the answer button. Hee hee!

Daisy, you have lovely eyes!

Love,
Nermal, Nico, Virgil, Westley, Maggie... and Angel

Jans Funny Farm said...

Very good puzzle, Daisy!

Motor Home Cats said...

Wow Daisy, your eyes are huge in the last picture. We found all of the differences, but we don't know if we would like a green orange (we don't think we would like an orange orange either).

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Mickey's Musings said...

WOOT!! We got them :) We love this game.Mom even likes to play "the Daily Diff" from Shockwave,heehee
We love your Mondays :)

Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Rebecca said...

Oh I had a really hard time with this, had to put on my glasses!!

BeadedTail said...

We got three right! Missed the spot on the table. You just are so cute Daisy it was hard to look at anything else!

Just Ducky said...

I found them all. whooppeee.

SophieKitty said...

It took me awhile, but I got 'em all. Great mystery today, Daisy.

Black Cat said...

Duhr, we onlee got 2! Our eksuse is it's very hoomid here (88%) and da Noo Mummy duzzen't funkshun well in sutch condishuns. She am a cold wether purrson wot lyks dry condishuns. But we am lyking yuor naem fur da naybours' plant, da Good Sniffin' Plant, yay! It shure maeks good sniffin'! We luffs yuo Miss Daisy!

Simba (and da boollee Alfie Houdinee Fatso Gutbukket Piggeewig Owen wot will eet orl mine fuds if mine Noo Mummy doan't snoopervize) and da Noo Mummy! :) xxx

Quill and Greyson said...

My eyes are very big, that helped.

Anonymous said...

We found them, Daisy! We actually got this one right!

Pee Ess: Was your Mommie a big fan of the Highlights magazine when she was a kid? Your differences posts remind our Mom of that magazine!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I found them all too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lisa + current cat said...

We think you are a gorgeous kitty!

The Monkeys said...

We only got three! Good mystery today, Daisy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~
Find the differences is the best for me at Monday Mystery!!!
I am so glad I found them all! Great question, Daisy!

LOL Cats said...

Guess we stopped to take a nap and miss the table and the shadow.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I got three of them. I missed the piece of wood on the deck.

Leslie said...

Crikey Daisy, the students are all going home to look up raising butterflies now. ;)

I told them it was because you were in the US.

They love the picture of your mom with you, in the sidebar.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Gosh! We just got two! We needed Harley and his talents to help us solve this one!

Theresa111 said...

Dear Daisy,

I had to look very closely but I found all four changes. This was a very good puzzle your Mommie made for us. She is always doing nice things. Bobby still plays with his birthday gift and he licks it a lot!

Love,

Aunt Teesa

Samantha & Mom said...

Whoo!! Hoo!! We got them all right!!
Your FL furiends,

Related Posts with Thumbnails