Saturday, July 4, 2009

Photo Hunters: Pink

GUESS WHAT!??!! The Photo Hunters theme this week is: pink! How lucky is that? So today I am going to do a retrospective of some of my best pink outfits. My first ensemble is my very pinkest outfit ever. It has a pink shirt, pink jewels and a pink boa!
Next is one of my favorite outfits of all, my pink ballerina suit. You might remember that Harley ruined my ballerina crown. I am still sad about that.
This is my most beautiful pink accessory.
Here you can see that pink is very practical. You could wear this outfit to school!
I have a fuzzy pink crown. With pink jewels. You can see I am a little suspicious that someone might try to steal my fancy crown.
Sometimes it is best just to wear a simple pink tee-shirt.
My Mommie thinks I look like a present in this outfit!
And finally, my pink raincoat. On account of it is hurricane season right now.
I hope you enjoyed my pink retrospective! And I wish you a happy Independence Day!

Share/Bookmark

97 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

What a great collection of pink, Miss Daisy!

Huffle Mawson

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy: confession please: did you, or did you not choose today's Photo Hunt theme...

Happy Holiday to you & Harley and your family.

A. said...

Stunning, Daisy! You will out-pink us all! :)

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

You are such a good model, Daisy. What a great wardrobe of pink you have! I like the boa and crown especially!

Kathy said...

Wow, Daisy! I love the school outfit! Oh, and you "do" suspicious eyes very well.

Have a curly pink day!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, all of your pink outfits are lovely. We hope you have a great 4th of July.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Claudia said...

You've got to be kidding me!

Donna said...

Oh mah goodness, u look so kewt! I loves ur outfits. :)

Anya said...

Wow !!!
Amazing collection :)
Its all so cute,
you are a present to all of us !!!
Pink is your color Daisy :))
hugs to all
Kareltje =^.^=

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy,
You are just so beautiful in pink -we love each of these outfits :-)

We hope you, Harley, and your Mommie and Daddy have a great Fourth of July!

Rocky, Angie, and our Mommy, Karen xo

i beati said...

You do the color pink justice definitely !!!Sandy

jams o donnell said...

Aww don't you look so cute in your pink clothes! Happy Independence Day!

Forever Foster said...

We are feeling in the pink after seeing your beautiful outfits. We especially love your gorgeous collar with ribbons.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,.... you look beautiful in PINK.
Happy 4th.
Mine is up, come on by.
http://kissedalotatoads.blogspot.com

Poppy Q said...

You are Pinkaliscious Miss D. I love the look of your face when wearing your crown.

Smooches

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pink fashion show! We also love the "crown face", it's so expressive. Have a wonderful holiday Daisy and Harley! Um, do they make pink firewerks?

jane

Leslie said...

Oh my - you do look so pretty in pink!

We send you hugs from Australia, we are all on the electric blanket here. :)

http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com

Sherri said...

Oh..how fancy Daisy!

Have a wonderful 4th!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Lovely portfolio you have, Miss Model Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Pink is your color! I like the first outfit the best...True Daisy Diva-ish...

Happy Independence Day to y'all... Celebrate our country's freedom with a yummy organic treat!

Parker said...

Daisy I would say that this week's PH was made for you!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're laughing at Zoolatry's comment!! This was the purrfect theme for you!!

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look lovely in PINK. We love all the cute PINK outfits. ~S,S,C & F

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer pinkalicious.
can u see mi mom frum yer howse? jus wunderin.
luv--jh

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy, pink is really your colour! You're just a regular clothes-cat (I didn't think clothes-horse was appropriate)! You look good in everything you try on.

You truly tickled me pink!

RJ Flamingo said...

Awesome pink overload, Daisy! You are truly pretty in pink! I love your crown... I have one, too, that I wear on my birthday - it says "Birthday Princess" on it and is very shiny and feathery in pink. Happy 4th!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy...you are purrty in pink! Happy 4th of July to you, Harley and your family!!!

The Whiskeratti said...

So much beautiful pinkness! Nobody wears it like you, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Your the purrfect pink model so pretty.Happy Independence Day :)

Anonymous said...

You were all over this theme, Daisy! You forgot about your medieval, but very festive, pointy pink hat in your header! You look just like Queen Guinevere in that one! er, Queen Daisy!

Cory said...

The theme today HAD to have been picked with you in mind Daisy! No one does pink like you do!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Pink is definitely your color, Daisy!

Meghann said...

Oh Daisy, you look like the cutest little piece of candy ever! The boa makes you look like Zsa Zsa Gabor, and I love the pink ribbon around your neck - very suave daaaahhhlink :)
Have a great 4th of July :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i think i like the ballerina costume the best

The Kitty Krew said...

You're definitely Pretty in Pink, Daisy!

Happy 4th of July to you and Harley, stay safe from the fireworks!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Anonymous said...

Daisy, pink is definitely a great color for you. Happy our country's birthday!

Lin said...

No on the schoolgirl outfit--your bottom is hanging out. And I love your face in the photo with the crown.

Rand815 said...

You are the sweetest, most pretty cat in your beautiful outfits!!!

Unknown said...

Happy 4th of July! Wishing you and those you ♥ a safe day filled with fun.

Please remember our deployed troops in Iraq and Afghanistan who are fighting for our FREEDOM!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I love the skhhool girrrrl outfit the best!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Quill and Greyson said...

::Claps paws with glee!!::

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Pink is the best object for you for sure, Daisy~!
You are the icon of pink!

Mishkat said...

We loved the retrospective, Daisy! You look so beautiful in pink. (And we are very sorry about the ballerina crown, but the photo of Harley is funny!)

BeadedTail said...

You are so pretty in pink Daisy! It looks like skirts are quite slimming too since they hide bellys!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i can't decide on my favorite, they are all so pink-a-licious daisy! skeezix should do this too!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

boy, this was an easy hunt for you miss daisy, I wish you could have a fish fry also.

The Monkeys said...

You're beautiful in pink, Daisy!

Happy 4th to you and your family

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear - you certainly look great in pink (tho I favor you in purple and yellow). You are such a great model!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Each of your outfits are unique and lovely!
Pink is such a good color for you since you are such a delicate little girl.

Puglette said...

daisy, you are just a pink sugar confection! happy independence day to you and your family!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

eastcoastlife said...

You look so pretty in pink, sweetie!

Chrissie said...

You have many pretty pink things, Miss Daisy. I think it is your signature color! And you look mah-velous in pink, dahlink!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy! Thems some jewels! I hope you keep them in a safe.

You look maaaavelous!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love your pink retrospective Daisy! And happy Fourth of July!!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You have lots of pink clothes! You look beautiful in all those pictures!
Happy Independence Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Theresa Joe and Bobby said...

You are certainly "Pretty In Pink," Daisy!

Love,

Bobby

Anonymous said...

Best Fashion post ever!

Anonymous said...

You look smashing, Daisy! Those fashions are so lovely, we can't pick a favorite:) We wish you and Harley a very happy Independence Day!

Patricia Rockwell said...

Daisy,
Pink is my favorite color too! You look marvelous!

Sassy Kat said...

Happy Fourth to you!
These photos prove what I always knew and that is you look great in anything that you wear!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Heavy is the head that wears the crown!

Unknown said...

Daisy yoo look furry pretty in pink!

We is furry glad, dat even if we do not bisit much yoo is still our furiend!!

Happy Independence Day!!

( ¯`♥´¯) ✰✰
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) ✰
(¸.•´ (¸.• (¸.• ( ¸¸.•¨¯`• ✰✰

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

A really wonderful collection of pink fashions, Daisy!
We are sorry Harley ruined your crown. Us boys can be so bad sometimes.
~ Malachi

Cat Street Boyz said...

No doubt about it, you are pretty in PINK Daisy, we enjoyed all your pink outfits! We hope you and Harley don't get to scared from the BOOMS tonight...Happy 4th of July=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

arbed and edgar said...

Wow, Skeezix has probably fainted away from the beauty of this post! You look simply marvelous in all your pretty pink clothing, Daisy.

I hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday.

Mason said...

I laughed my sock off at this one! Good show!

srp said...

I have never seen another cat with so much pink... or so many outfits. Not a single one of my cats would stand still to be dressed, much less pose for a picture after being dressed... you are a special cat indeed.
My pinks are up here.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you are one beautiful Pink Lady!!!

HAPPY FOURTH!!!

LOVE, uSSSSS

dawn said...

Wow, those are great outfits. Frankly I like the first and pinkest one best. I also like the school one. And really, you should be suspicious of others taking that crown.

Happy 4th of July to all your family.

Pantoef said...

My, Daisy, you're really pretty. Pink suits you, but you already know that :o) Hey, as a fellow Devon Rex blogger I found your blog today, and I really like it here!

JD at I Do Things said...

I can't even begin to pick my favorite pink outfit, Daisy! You look beautiful in all of them. I especially like your suspicious look, which is totally appropriate.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
you are definitely in the pink and couldn't be prettier!

purrs
Abby

Misha said...

I think if you look up 'pink' in the dictionary, there's a picture of you, Daisy!

Fat Eric said...

Happy 4th of July to my Mericky friends!

Katie said...

Wow! I can't believe you are so tolerant about wearing clothing!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you do pink well.

Mickey's Musings said...

Dear Daisy!!!! When we saw the theme for PH we immediately thought of you!!! You DO look lovely in all your PINK outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy July 4th too :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

JO said...

wow! what a cutie!

Here's mine.

Enjoy your weekend!

Just Ducky said...

Pretty in Pink, Happy 4th.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

It's a pink world for you today Daisy! Happy fourth! Don't let dem boomies scare yoo.

Your Daily Cute said...

Pink is your color, Daisy! Beautiful, all of them!

Scrooge said...

Wow. You has a lot of pinks.

I don't gots any.

But I had ice cream tonight.

Bob Johnson said...

Pink is definitely your color Daisy, and you have very good taste to boot!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We very much enjoyed your pink outfits!

Reese =^..^= said...

Pink is definitely your color.

Debbie said...

You look pretty in pink! My favorite is the photo of you with your pink boa.

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I just LOVED evry singul kyoot owtfit. Ixsept I wood not be abul to ware one to skool cuz the short bus won't pik me up.

Milo and Alfie said...

Daisy, you look utterly, completely, adorably, beautifully gorjuss in pink! Smooches. We love the raincoat bestest!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Miss Dasiy you look so beautiful in pink!! We just love all of your outfits especially the one where you look like a present!!
Your FL furiends,

Maureen said...

Awesome! You are really In The Pink Daisy!!!

Hope you had a very un-scairt July the Fourth!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy, pink is certainly your color! You look lovely in all those outfits! I hope you had a great 4th!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy well pink is my favrite color and it also hapens to look reel good on you! I wish I had sum pink clothes but I ware Daddys clothes and he does not have enny pink shirts fer sum reeson.

Yer pal Dozer

Noll's Nip said...

Meeeeee-owwwwww!!!!

Pandafur said...

I is green with envy, yer pink outfits is fabulous!

gemmak said...

You look soooooo pretty in pink Daisy :o))

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

LOL How do you get yout cats to dress up?? So cute!

TheSlyCat said...

Daisy those are some great pink clothes! I can't wait to have you join us as our flowergirlcat on our special day.
Sly

Related Posts with Thumbnails