Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photo Hunters: Rock

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: rock. This is sTony. He is much, much more than just a rock. He is my pet. This is a picture of when I met sTony for the very first time.
Here are sTony and I playing with my Gommelgrabber together. If you want to see how my Gommelgrabber works, you can click here to watch a movie.
That sTony! He is always goofing around.
Another practical joke! STony flattened Mr. Shrill! Hahahahahaha!
I hope everybuddy has a friend as fun as my rock sTony.


Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Hootin Anni said...

This is just too cute Daisy!!

My hunt photos are posted. Come on over if you have time in your busy day. Happy Saturday to you.

Bim said...

Hello Daisy, sTony and you look like you're having a great time together. And you gave him a very good name, too.

Poppy Q said...

Sweet. I love the last picture of you and sTony sleeping together, such good friends.

ZOOLATRY said...

sTony seems to be a very special friend, how lucky you are!

(PS I think sTony's twin is in my humans box of rocks...)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Aww, you and sTony are so cute together.

Whitey said...

Hello, sTony! Apparently, your friendship with Daisy is Rock Solid! ahahahaha!

Milo and Alfie said...

This made us larf! Is Tony areally good friend? LOL!

Whitey said...

Daisy, were you sleeping like a Rock? ahahahaha!

Somebuddy stop me!

The Whiskeratti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy, you have such good friends! sTony looks like so much fun to hang out with.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Lovely and cute interpretation of the theme.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

sTony looks like he's a lot of fun to play with Daisy. But that last photo....it's SO cute that it made Momma go 'awwwwww'.

jane

jams o donnell said...

Aww what a wonderful pet you have in sTony. He'll never let you down!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh how cute!!! That last picture is adorable! We think that you love sTony and sTony loves you!

gemmak said...

I think sTony is just the most fabulous pet, does he eats very much tho?

Dorothy said...

Oh my gosh Daisy is just too cute..I can't wait until Kelly see this I'll have her post some new photos of Miracle the kitty who survived over 40 miles in the wheel well of her car.
Hugs
Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

The Florida Furkids said...

sTony was purrfect for this theme!!

We love that last photo.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

JD at I Do Things said...

I'm so glad you have such a special toy, Daisy. Gus loves his Pink Mouse, and Pru has her "Blueys" (the ring that comes attached to a milk jug top). I know how important special toys can be.

bing said...

beautiful sTony!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It was nice to see sTony today. He is a very nice rock and a good friend to you. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Cory said...

Daisy, you rock!!!

Ok, we love sTony too.

Unknown said...

We has lotz an' lotz of sTony's in our yard. Momma hasn't bringed none in da house but we are gonna ask☺

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we can see why sTony means to you. We also see why Mr. Shrill might not be as enthusiastic...

Donna said...

I like the piksher where u are takin a nap the best. Those sure look like fun toys to hav. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sTony is a wonderful pet and the last picture of the two of you is soooooo sweet it almost made me cry!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

i beati said...

Stony's a smoooooth guy !!sandy

The Island Cats said...

sTony is a good friend, Daisy! We 'specially like how he flattened Mr. Shrill...

We like that gommelgrabber...if they don't make them anymore...they should!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Stony is a very sweet and good friend. I am so happy for you Daisykins

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It was good to see sTony again Daisy. We wondered how he was doing. We like watching you with the gommel grabber too.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Gah, I meant to type sTony's name right.
Soooorry and purrr

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy yoo are so purrty when yoo sleep

arbed and edgar said...

I think sTony is the best of all the pets you've had. I'll bet he'll be around for a long long time.

RJ Flamingo said...

sTony looks like a rockin' good buddy, Daisy! And I loved the video of you playing with your toy - I think JJ wants one!

Have a great weekend!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very cute pet. sTony looks like he is a lot of fun.

The Kitty Krew said...

sTony looks like a great friend, Daisy. You have a lot of great friends like that!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Sweet Purrfections said...

sTony looks like a great friend! I enjoyed watching you play with your toy in the video.

Dma said...

i love sTony's sense of humor...

Sarge Charlie said...

sTony is a nice pet for you miss daisy

Anya said...

So Cute
You love your stone
I can see that ...
Enjoy playing :)

purss
Kareltje =^.^=

Puglette said...

sTony looks like a great friend, solid and strong. you are a good friend too.
have a good weekend!
:o)
puglette

feefifoto said...

Welcome back sTony. We've been wondering what you've been up to. Flattening Mr. Shrill is just the thing. Well done!

Reese =^..^= said...

It's great to have a friend like sTony.

The Monkeys said...

sTony seems like an awesome friend!

Janet said...

Aww, so sweet, Daisy! I had a pet rock once, but I don't think it was as nice as your sTony.

Puppy on a Roomba said...

I wants a pet rock! If I had one, I would lick it a lot and let it ride on my roomba.

Mishkat said...

You and sTony are so cute together! We especially like the last photo - looks like sTony makes a great pillow too.

Your Daily Cute said...

sTony has a great name!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Paper Scissors...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I can see you and sTony get along pretty well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The WriggleButts said...

What great pix of you and sTony, Daisy. We really love that last one!

B&V

catsynth said...

Pet rocks? Very 1970s :)

That last photo is very sweet.

Hansel said...

awwww daisy, we simply LOVE you sleeping with your tony!

Anonymous said...

That last picture of you is so sweet. (the grommelgrabber looks like it might be a tad frustrating).

Snowy and Crystal said...

adorable ^_^ that last picture of you and sTony is SOOOO SWEET ... you look like you are smiling while sleeping *CUTE* you sure seem to like sTony

Maltese Paws

S&C

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We remember when you got sTony! It was good to see him again.
~ Malachi

Anonymous said...

wow, a rock is a "cool" friend to have in FLA!

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

that looks like the bested pet in the whole wide world! i hopes my mommy gets me one! I would name it RockY :)

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh I remember sTony glad to see him again.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, that sTony is a pretty 'smooth' friend ;)
We giggled a bit when he flattened Mr Shrill,heehee

Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It was so cool of you to talk about sTony for your rock photo! That is grand!!

brokenteepee said...

It's good to have a friend; especially one that doesn't talk back!

Maureen said...

Aw, love the last photo... and of course the Mr Shrill one :)

Max said...

That sTony...he ROCKS!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Those photo'sare lovely but the last one is so so cute..

Hugs GJ xx

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since we've seen sTony. We're happy that he's still rolling around:)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That is cute Daisy! That is a great photo of you and sTony sleeping together!

Mom did the photohunt too only on her own bloggie. If you are interested it is at the following:

http://covertsspace.blogspot.com/

Tiglizzyclone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheyenne -Millie said...

Oopsie!! Forgot to say moms rocks aren't that great.... Yours is sweeter and cuter!

Adan and Lego and Michico said...

Oah Daisy sister,
I think that rock is "Rock"~!
You are so neat!

Black Cat said...

Awww Daisy, you and sTony are so cute together! He's looking after you too by squashing Mr. Shrill, bwaahahaha! :) xxx

Black Cat said...

P.S. I think Simba would love the Gommelgrabber! In the last couple of weeks he has taken to patting me with his paw through the bannisters, so I think he would love that toy! :) xxx

Chrissie said...

It's too bad that sTony is too big to play in the Gommelgrabber. I think he'd enjoy falling inside!

CCL Wendy said...

That's some pet rock you have! I think he deserves the sTONY award!

Scrooge said...

I doesn't have a pet like sTony. Maybe I needs one.

Freya's Staff said...

That last photo is soooo lovely!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay sinse yore pet is sort of naymd tony and yore pet is flat i wuz wundring if yore pet nos my pet flat tony??? wel ok flat tony is not reely my pet but i did try to eet him wunse ha ha ok bye

Mrs. Mecomber said...

GREAT one, Daisy!!!

House sharing London said...

were you sleeping like a Rock? ahahahaha!

Thoughts said...

That last pic is too cute!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow Daisy - sTony Rocks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails