Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!





In case you missed (or avoided!) Mr. Shrill's talking-movie debut, you can click HERE to watch it. Or not.

Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

Dma said...

Toleration is a good thing.

Cat with a Garden said...

We don't know how he does it but we 've got a weak spot in our hearts for Mr. Shrill. As long as he doesn't start talking again!

Misha said...

I love Mr Shrill! As long as he's on mute…

Teddy Westlife said...

I don't think you should let Mr Shrill be in charge of the movie camera too often. Just sayin'.

Huffle Mawson

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Don't worry Mr.Shrill, it's better to be tolerated than disliked.........we think.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Mr Shrill is sweet when he is silent. You got to like him. lol

Hugs GJ xx

gemmak said...

I think you still need to keep a close eye on Mr Shrill Daisy!

i beati said...

Right on Daisy right on Good Sally field impression - Shrill

Kitty McCormack said...

Laughs and snorts...

Cindy said...

Right Daisy!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

It's true! We totally tolerated Mr. Shrill.

Alexi said...

I agree with Misha!! Daisy, my beans saw your card at Books-A- Million yesterday and bought it! Would you and your mommy autograph it?

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy sure knows how to cut Mr. Shrill down to the quick! You can't let him have such a big ego, can you?

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Didn't hardly recognize Mr. Shrill with that hair and those big eyes! Liked his Woo Hoo! Very nice of you to let Mr. Shrill do the movie, but like your movies much better, Daisy!

Ann said...

Tolerated isn't always a bad thing. Loved the comic strip today

The Florida Furkids said...

We tolerated Mr Shrill. We don't think we'll watch again - it's taken us this long to recover from the first time!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think I can tolerate Mr. Shrill as long as he is quiet.

Anonymous said...

Mr Shrill....I think your special skills lie in 'behind the scenes' support!

*wink to Daisy*

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy, you have a very droll sense of humor. MOL ~S,S,C & (BOL) F

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes, I'm sure that's it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Forever Foster said...

Shrill, we tolerate you most of all!

Parker said...

Is there an award for best tolerated?

The Island Cats said...

Mr. Shrill, don't be expecting any academy award nominations anytime soon....

Gina Pardi said...

Hi Daisy and Mr. Shrill!
Haha I thought Mr. Shrill was hilarious, if Daisy will let him say that :)

-Gina

P.S. Daisy, I think you might like my new blog post... that's if you like bugs.... :)

Canine Einstein + Emily said...

Hello Daisy! Thank you for leaving a comment on my mommy's blog! I personally don't understand why some dogs would want to dress as cats. Personally, I am proud of my canine heritage! But to each their own!

Mom says she would like a cat, but Dad says no. Mom is also not sure whether or not I would try to eat a cat, but I recently met a cat face to face, and I didn't eat it! See? It's all part of my plan.

Have a good Labor Day. Woof!

- Emily the Dog

A.Marie said...

Toleration is a good thing; I have to tolerate all of the other cats in my house, and, most of all, that sneaky Charity!

Any movie that you are in, I watch!

Cody (sending a *wink* to you!) :)

JD at I Do Things said...

Aw, Mr. Shrill. We do tolerate you. We really do. And some of us may even like you a little, despite ourselves.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

tolerance is good. i think. ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your Daily Cute said...

Daisy, your face when you're talking about the police is so perfect!

Mr. Shrill seems to be getting a big ego over there... ;)

arbed and edgar said...

Heehee!! Great Sunday comic!

Unknown said...

I love this site! You with the help of those adorable kitties are hilarious. Thanks for making me smile whenever I visit

Anonymous said...

Oh come on Daisy it wasn't as bad as all that.

Donna said...

I luvs mooveys. :)

Maureen Hayes said...

Daisy, it was kind of you to break it to Mr. Shrill so gently, although I am not sure he gets it!

sadermaxx said...

We liked Mr Shrill, but you and Harley are the real stats.

Babs-beetle said...

I like Mr Shrill. I think he wants to be loved but doesn't know how to be lovable like you daisy :)

Cory said...

Mr. Shrill is kind of hopeless. He's very lucky you tolerate him Daisy. I'm not sure I'd have as much patience.

Milo and Alfie said...

Yeah ~ we'd press the mute button if he starts talking again too!

Maureen said...

Ah, yes. Toleration is a good word for it...

brokenteepee said...

Well Mr. Shrill, someone could have squished you and that would not have been good.

I love Daisy's expressions...good job girl. Are you feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you put about as much positive spin on that message as it was possible to do. Anyway, "tolerate" is more than I can say for the ShamWow guy.

The Kitty Krew said...

Hahaha...sometimes toleration is the best you can hope for....

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Jans Funny Farm said...

If he takes voice lessons ....

~Sascha said...

I like Mr Shrill (but then I am deaf).

Black Cat said...

Hahaha! Mr. Shrill is just... Shrill!!! :)xxx

The Oceanside Animals said...

Intolerance will not be tolerated.

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh, boy. I see Mr. Shrill is already practicing his acceptance speech for the Academy Awards!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Toleration is a place to start...

Ariel said...

Stallone adores Mr.Shill yet I think you should be in charge of movies.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hahahahahha!!! Mr. Shrill is just too funny in a bad boy kinda way!! His movie was pretty cool! Did he get lots of clay babes to call him?
Your TX furiends,

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
It was not easy to tell him the truth, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chrissie said...

Daisy, I just loved that "looking up at the ceiling" expression on your face!

Oh, noes! I can't believe you deleted all your webcam movies!Phooey, I won't get to see them.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That Mr. Shrill is something else (What, I have no idea).
DMM

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

hahhaha~~
Tell Mr. Shrill not too sad,
I like the style that he wears without fake hair!

Theresa111 said...

He was superb Daisy so be noce and let Mr. Shrill off the hook.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Poor Mr Shrill! Every one is picking on him. But we agree no more talking videos for him!

Hitesh Rawat said...

hey i liked Mr. Shrill.......

woo hoo.....\,,,/ Mr. Shrill

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Sorry to say, we come here for the BOOTIFUL Daisy, not the Shrill guy... just mewin'...

Craig & Caroline Hind said...

When I read the comic I now hear Mr Shrill's voice!

And it's shrill!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

For Mr Shrill, "tolerated" is probly pretty good! WE like him, but what do WE know? MOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails