Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Talking Tuesdays: Mr. Shrill Speaks!

Hi everyone! It's me. MR. SHRILL! Daisy let me speak today. But she would not let me wear the tighty whities in the movie.
I hope you enjoy my movie! WOOOOHOOOOO!

I'm supposed to tell you that if you can't see the movie, you can CLICK HERE to watch it on YouTube.
Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're wondering just how many calls you're going to get Mr. Shrill!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is great! Did you so that video all alone? Daisy, you are so talented!

i beati said...

Shrill I am bowled over by the hair and the fact that Daisy let you speak on a weekday !!!Sandy

Anonymous said...

My Dear Mr. Shrill, you are a little bit askeery to Whitey. He had to go hide when he heard your voice!

Gandalf thought that was real funny! hahahaha!

The Meezers or Billy said...

mr shrill, um,the hair is, errrr, um,, yeah.

Forever Foster said...

I hope you're not sitting by the phone waiting for those calls, Mr. Shrill...

Parker said...

WooHoo!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Is that a phone ringing we hear? You better answer it Mr Shrill it might be for you. ~S,S,C & F

The Island Cats said...

Mr. Shrill, we don't think you're gonna get a lot of calls...sorry...

Hansel said...

that mr. shrill. what a card.

The Florida Furkids said...

Mr Shrill we think you're pretty skeery!!



Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Creek Cats said...

OMC! That was hilarious!
Nice hair dude!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Is that a toupee, Mr Shrill?

Sweet Purrfections said...

Mr. Shrill looks weird with those new eyes! Daisy is going to get you when the phone starts ringing off of the hook!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Mr.Shrill, you look very different with your tepee on your head hahaha! Have you had many phone calls yet?

Milo and Alfie said...

We found Mr Shrill VERY creepy. He scared us a bit!

The Monkeys said...

Samson ran at the sound of your voice too!

Good luck with the clayladies, Mr. Shrill! Your rug looks great

Chrissie said...

Mr. Shrill, I think you will get many, many calls. What the callers will say to you is another matter...

Cat with a Garden said...

What a video, great work! Your hairdo looks, ehem, a bit conservative though, Mr. Shrill.

Anonymous said...

I like Mr. Shrill just the way he is. The strong SILENT type.
Marian in Houston

Innocent Owner Of Mad Cats said...

LOL Love the hair.

Hitesh Rawat said...

hey......Mr. Shrill also woo who's......great Mr. Shrill.......

and its great....but we want to daisy on the screen too...

woo hoo............\,,,/

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i tried to call 555-shrill but i got the town dump. what's up with that? ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Ariel said...

"Hmmmm" this was alittle scary wonder how many calls he'll get.I do agree him and Stallone could definitely be buddies.

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, dear.

I'm a little scairt of Mr. Shrill. Maybe it's the toupee. No, I think it's the eyeballs.

Good luck, Mr. Shrill! Even claypeople need love.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Mr. Shrill!!! And Daisy...you are a fantabulastic director! Kudos to you...

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Mr. Shrill cracks me up!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Why no tighty-whities? They worked for Marky Mark.

Craig & Caroline Hind said...

Wow Mr Shrill,

Hope no one calls the po-leece after seeing that hair!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Oh, Daisy, what were you thinking. Letting Mr. Shrill have his own video. He is going to think he is very important, now! He may even get a big head!

Cory said...

Ring ring....uh...Mr. Shrill? Uh yeah... Donald Trump is on the phone and he wants his hair back!


hahahahahaha!

xoxo Cory

arbed and edgar said...

*calls 555-SHRILL*

Hello, I, uhh...

HOW MUCH???

*slam*

Everycat said...

Crikey Mr Shrill you really are like your name. The new hair suits you and we can see you are trying very hard to behave.

We just watched a video of Harley ironing the sheets and we are amazed at how long he is. He's incredibly long like a river or a road. We need to know how long Harley is stretched out!

Whicky Wuudler

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it is a good thing she did not let you wear the tidy whities in the movie...

Umm... I am not planning on calling you so please do not hold your breath

Mishkat said...

We are having a hard time commenting because our mom is laughing so hard. Great job on the video! (although we're not so sure about that toupee!)

Leigh-Ann said...

Mr. Shrill, are your new eyeballs edible like your old ones?

Anonymous said...

Now that is a hoot...

Anonymous said...

Mr. Shrill will need his own blog at this rate!

brokenteepee said...

We are learning so much about all of you with your mommie's new software.

Jackie said...

Wow Mr. Shrill what a wonderful video. You and Daisy did a fabulous job. You are bound for YouTube celebrity status now!!:-)

Jans Funny Farm said...

How did you do that? It was neat!

Jans Funny Farm said...

PS -- If you want a career in videos, might we suggest -- lose the teepee toupee and take some voice lessons.

Ariel BushyTales said...

Mr Shrill, I think I may be in love! Now, if I only had opposable thumbs to dial the phone with...

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Mr. Shrill, I never noticed your teeth before. All those tiny little teeth. Are these new? They are a little, um, well, they are interesting.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wonder if Mr Bill has noticed woo are missing?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dma said...

mr. shrill looks a little like tom snyder.

Max said...

Dood..I watched this and the man thought he was hearing you on TV at the same time he was seeing a commercial of some lady doing her hair with a curling iron... =snort= he thought it was her!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Shrill I am not shore that the furs on yer hed is gonna get you too menny ladys. If that wuz troo then I should have lots and lots of gurlfrends!

Yer pal Dozer

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha....oh Miss Daisy your Mr.Shrill is just tooooo funny!

purrs
Abby

Reese =^..^= said...

For a so-so time, call Mr. Shrill.

Hitesh Rawat said...

you are one of my top dropper......

Sam said...

LOL. Now I understand why he's called Mr. SHRILL

Babs-beetle said...

Ha ha ha! Did your mum get that software for making pictures talk? That made my laugh!

Liss said...

The pugs LOVED it. They were twisting their heads every which way.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Shrill,

I am askeered of you.

Love,

Alice

Shaggy and Scout said...

The eyeballs were a Little Bit Creepy.
We think you need more practice on your ladies man skills.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

There is something in Mr. Shrill's eyes that kind of scares me!

caspersmom said...

Great movie Mr. Shrill. Bet you will be a big actor soon. Mom guessed those red things were crab apples intead of guava's. What does she know?? Now she is racking her brain trying to remember what kind of tree her grandmother had in her backyard that they used to eat all the time. She thought they were guava's but they were not red. Grandma used to have a fig tree that Mom and her cousins used to eat off of too.

Casper

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Mr. Shrill... you's gotted.... HAIR!!!
~KC

Asta said...

Mr Shwill seems vewy thwilled wif those cool eyes,
I'm glad that Daisy had the sense to not let him weaw those tidy whities. He'll have much bettew luck finding twoo love without them ,hehehehe
good luck mr shwill
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess..I would loose the wug, hehehe

Maureen Hayes said...

Mr. Shrill,

That was one creepy video, I wouldn't expect a lot of calls if I were you. I would rather see Daisy and Harley. I think their mommy is super talented with her blogging and video skills. I hope she uses them to showcase Daisy and Harley more! You have creepy eyes Mr.Shrill and I don't believe you have changed, I think you are still up to no good.

My, this did give me a laugh today, thanks!

Your Daily Cute said...

Haha! Silly Mr. Shrill... this isn't a dating site, it's a DAISY site.

Lorenza said...

Mr. Shrill!
I liked your video but the picture was much better!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BeadedTail said...

Mr. Shrill a lady's man? Mmmm, no.

Maureen said...

Well, now I know where you got your name Mr. Shrill!

The Kitty Krew said...

Um...well...we're not too sure about Mr. Shrill, he's a little skeery to us too. :o

Um, Daisy, Roxy wanted to say thank you for the lovely birthday greetings you left for her today! :) (And she won't let Mr. Shrill scare her away from that... MOL)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Anzu said...

funny-ha-ha!!

Mr.Shrill,
Your hairstyle is
a little literary.

Isuggest you to wear
more @Fancy@ hairstyle.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Mr. Shrill,
you have very special emotional expression !

Theresa111 said...

I WATCHED IT TWICE! What a good job Mr. Shrill. I like the tity whities (spelling) too.

Skeezix the Cat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think Mr Shrill shooda wared his tighty witeys in the moovie!

Donna said...

That was a funny moovey! I likes it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails