Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cat in the Sun: A Study





Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

LOBO said...

EC #300!!!!!!!!!

[*whew!*]

... Hey this is weird.

LOBO said...

... This is the Hair Club for Men, right?

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley has very interesting furs. Which parts of him are those on?

Huffle Mawson

LOBO said...

Well I paid a premium. I'm guessing those will be divided between my temples ...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your furs look gorgeous in the sun, Harley!

LOBO said...

Thank you!

I only use "Banana Boat ..."

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh, and my favourite cat in the sun! I loved this study.
Purrs, Siena

LOBO said...

Oh, you!

-pshaw.

[*blush*]

Katie said...

I love that Harley has white and black fur - it's interesting to see the contrast, all on the same cat! Puddy just has black fur, so I don't see that on her. Harley certainly looks comfy in the sun!

jams o donnell said...

That's a picture of contentment. I love the fur studies too. Happy WW

Anonymous said...

looks like a cozy nap spot!

The Florida Furkids said...

Purrfect spot for a nap!



Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The WriggleButts said...

Great pix!

Forever Foster said...

We love the second photo. If you squint a little, your furs look like they could be a wheatfield, Harley! That is cool:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very relaxed snoozing in the sun Harley.

Anonymous said...

Your Mommeh's camera can totally beat up our Mom's camera! She can't do closeups like that!

Cindy said...

Love the hairs! I may have to steal that idea! Cindy

The Island Cats said...

That's a great study of Harley's furs...

The Creek Cats said...

Pawsome!! Great pictures!

The Cupcake said...

That's a great picture.

Lin said...

What is it about a kitty in the sun that makes you just want to pet that warm fur??

Mishkat said...

We love these photos! Very nice (and that looks like a purrfect napping spot!)

Meghann said...

What a great napping spot, and what lovely fur you have :)

i beati said...

great stuff sandy

Maureen said...

Now THAT looks comfy Harley!

JD at I Do Things said...

What beautiful furs you have, Harley! This is a much nicer scientific study than the one I performed on Pru today.

Dma said...

neat pics.

CCL Wendy said...

Very interesting study in fur! It looks so diffurent up close and in sunlight. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Harley is very handsome and mancatly with sun shining in his furs!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Great pics - interesting subject

The Meezers or Billy said...

cool furs Harley!

Innocent Owner of Mad Cats said...

Beautiful pictures.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Those are some nice blankies, Harley!
You have pretty..ummm..handsome furs.
~ Bob

The Oceanside Animals said...

I think this is a very important study and should be continued daily.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think the study will conclude with "If there is a sunspot, a kitty will be in it."

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

amazing photos and btw, i think harley is going to need a bigger bed soon! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

amazing photos and btw, i think harley is going to need a bigger bed soon! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley looks so cute in the sun. Are those all his furs?

catsynth said...

Great study in light and texture - and a nice napping spot, too.

Looks like both Harley and Luna are napping in the sunshine this WW.

Deodand said...

I wonder if the black parts get hotter than the white parts?

brokenteepee said...

Harley - your furs are modern art!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Harley has such nice furs!

Quilt Works said...

This is so creative! Cut fur looks a fantastic abstract! I also like the linky thing!

I am follower now!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

May I kiss your fur, Harley?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

A study in Black ans White! Sunshine on your furs is wonderful.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Harley's furs look purrfect in the sun. ~S,S,C & F

Elizabeth said...

I will be relaxing in the sun later. Now, I have reading and work to do.

Tigger

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow, close up furs. FAZ

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You llok very comfy in the sun Harley! And we love those up close pictures of your furs!

Grampy said...

Daisy just lay there and enjoy that sun. Don't let anyone bother you.

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Really interesting pictures. Harley does look very happy. Cats just love the sun.

Cory said...

Harley, you look sooooo comfy! The title of your post reminds mom of one of her favorite photo books "Cats In The Sun"...great book to paw through.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Nice nap spot Harley! Good patch of sun!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And not just ANY khat!

It is a Harley!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Harley you found the purrfect spot for sun worshipping!

purrs
Abby

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Harley those are great pictures of you in the sun! We have a book called Cats in the Sun and your picture would go perfect (or should it be purrrrfect) with them!

gemmak said...

Beautiful furs :o)

Reese =^..^= said...

I love to warm my furs in sunbeams too!

Misha said...

Very artistique! Nice sun puddle you got there, Harley!

Anonymous said...

Pretty furs Harley!

Anonymous said...

Garrgeous!

Theresa111 said...

I think Mommie has a huge crush on you two. Really, she almost adores you guys.

Love,

Theresa

This is cool A.R. because I feel much the same about my furry children. Hugs~

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are really great sun rays, and you caught them just right!

Daisy Deadhead said...

Nice photos--I love Harley!

If I look at Cyril closely, I can see his grey color is really dense black and white hairs...so cool!

He is wearing out Peace Cat in a big way... which is good, because as an inside kitty I wanted him to get some exercise. He's getting it!

Lorenza said...

Happy Sunny Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Monkeys said...

You have such gorgeous fur, Harley. I bet it's that yummy raw food you eat!

Your Daily Cute said...

I've always been a sucker for extreme close-ups. (They're all over the cute!) But I never thought of an extreme close-up of furs... How fun!

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

Oh my. I love the fur shots! Harley is so cute... I wish my cat can be just as cute as Harley... :D

Team Tabby said...

Harley we like your closeups. You have the best looking comfy spot in the sun, enjoy.


Mindy, Moe, Bono, Cookie & Mike

Unknown said...

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that harley is going gray! Looking more and more like me! Yikes!

peace,
mike
livelife365

Anonymous said...

Every one of those furs has Vitamin D from that Florida sunshine, and Harley will lick it and get his dose of good vitamins!

Bae Bae said...

Oh... Harley's fur looks interesting up close

~ Bae

Skeezix the Cat said...

That's a good sun spot. But it wood be better if yoo studied daisy.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Harley's furs look very pokey!

Donna said...

That was purdy! My Dad brushes mah furs sometimes. :)

The Furry Kids said...

Cool fur shots!

Tina said...

So totally love the fur shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails