Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Holiday Wish List

Since we are in the midst of the holiday shopping season, I thought I would make a holiday wish list for cats. These are all special things that I have and love or things I wish I had. We bought all this stuff with our own monies!

The first Good Thing on our list is our Purrfect Post. This post has gotten some heavy-duty scratchin' for over three years now and it is still good as new! This year, we wish we could get the MONDO post!
Harley and I both love our Lotus Cat Tower from the Refined Feline. It is very pretty in our bedroom and it is great for climbing around on. Neither of us use the little cave at the bottom, but we keep some toys in there. This tree takes a few weeks for delivery.
This is our space ship, AKA our Hepper Pod! It is very cozy, and you can also remove the top. I always wanted a convertible!
This is my fancy Wetnoz bowl! I got it last year for Christmas from my grandma. I only use it for special occasions.
These are called Curve Perches from Urban Pet Haus. We do not have them, but they are going to the top of our list!
Here is another present on our wish list: a Cat Cave from Whisker Studio. I think I would feel safe from Harley if I had this little fortress to protect me!
We can't forget stocking stuffers! Harley and I both highly recommend the Cat Dancer. It only costs a few green papers, and it is one of our favorite toys of all time! I gave you an Amazon link, but you can find them in most pet stores.
We also love our Plague Ratsie! And our friend Baby Patches sells them in her store!
And of course we recommend anything in our very own shop called Curly Cat Designs, like this t-shirt that reads "I made you a cookie but I eated it" featuring Harley in his chef's cap! You can also get calendars, mugs, buttons, magnets and stickers with lots of different designs.
Happy Shopping!

Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Very good suggestions for christmas Daisy. I am going to email mum the link to this page.

gemmak said...

I think you should tell your mommeh that those curved perches are a necessity! heh ;)

Parker said...

I would love a pod!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Those are great things! My cats really enjoyed the cat grass I got them last year so may get that again for them. I loved your calendars in your store but we already have about six for next year!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

A very nice list Daisy! We love those curved perches and that pod is uber cool!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We have the Hepper Pod and the Cat Cave. Those Curves look great!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

There are some seriously cool things on your list. We will have to apply for some part time jobs!

The Whiskeratti said...

Excellent list, Daisy. Thank you!

Hansel said...

what a great gift list! we too love all your stuff, but are particularly fond of the curved wall perches! they're so cool!

The Creek Cats said...

Purrfect suggestions! We have very similar tastes!!!

The Island Cats said...

That's a great list of cool stuff! We're getting a new post for Christmas...it's not the Perfect Post, but it's just like it! We love our Cat Dancer too!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I like all of the stuff you have and the stuff you want is also great!
I would love that pod thing.

have a spiff December 1st dear kitties

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I like all of the stuff you have and the stuff you want is also great!
I would love that pod thing.

have a spiff December 1st dear kitties

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like all your suggestions, but the curved perches may be our favorite, or the scratching post..or..

Dma said...

my boyz like to play with boxes and crumpled up newspapers.

JD at I Do Things said...

That is a great list, Daisy. You have a lot of cool stuff. I should at least buy Gus and Pru a cat dancer. I know they'd love it. I want to get a nice cat tree, but I'm afraid they'd ignore it.

Cory said...

Those perches look amazing!!! Maybe if I purr loud enough, Santa will hear me. I also purring for a "Da Bird".

Split Rock Ranch said...

I hope you gets lots of items on your wish list!

Raymond and Busby said...

We like those suggestions, Daisy, and we are going to suggest them to our Mom!

Clarissa said...

We really approve of your list! I think mom is going to get us that MONDO post. We tear up the regular sisal rope posts, and with 15 of us she thinks the MONDO would be a great investment. That pod looks fun too.

Purrs,
Clarissa & Co.

Anonymous said...

You certainly have some super fun stuff - it's funny but my kitties don't much like toys or treats - we have bought so many different kinds; they sniff them and walk away - maybe because there are 3 of them - they play with each other and don't need much else...funny tho, dontcha'think?

Rupert said...

I am very impressed with how MODERN and SPACE-AGE all your stuff is!

You are very contemporary.

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

Scrooge said...

love those curved perches - I thinks mine friend Wendy would loves those for her cats

Cindy said...

Great suggestions.
cindy

Anonymous said...

What a pawesome list you both made! We really like the spaceship and the curved ledges! We're in the midst of getting ours together!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Very wonderful presents! Hey Mom come here and look at these things. We want them too!!

Buggys said...

Those curly perches are very stylish. Of course, the t-shirt is my fav!

Liss said...

What a great wish list. Nixon and Fatty want a bird. They promise they won't eat him though, they just want to eyeball him.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Love the spaceship and wetnoz bowl. Daisy you are a lucky girl.

Randi said...

Awww DAISY!!!!

I'm gonna go shopping right now! I wish I could fit into that little green hopper you have...maybe they make a biggie size for me?

Love & Licks,
Randi

Marg said...

Wow Daisy, that is all great stuff. You and Harley are very lucky kitties. We will take one of each please. And you are so smart to have your own store so you can have all those wonderful things.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Great LIST of Stuffs ... It would be so much FUN playing in the Tower ... not sure if it will carry my weight. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy those all sound like great gift ideas. I doubt I will be getting any though... Sigh. My human is SO MEAN.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We like those curved perches. I would really like them but I think Eric might make them crash to the floor.
Flynn

BumbleVee said...

I must remember that one...I made you a cookie, but I eated it !! ahahha ..perfect...

and...I must try to make some little mousies or ratties... I bet I could do it... hmmm...just to find some good material...and the perfect stuffing and ... oh, I bet I know... a teensy bit of .. catnip...

Anonymous said...

The Hepper Pod looks better and better to us!

Lisa Kolosey said...

Love the wall cury things! Our kitties will just have to live with stacked boxes for perches though...
~Lisa Co9T

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We is trying to sneak daddies plastic money card so we can get some of da good stuff.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! That is one fab wish list. We hope you get all the things you want.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Fanks Daisy!!!

The Furry Kids said...

That is a great wish list, Daisy!

brokenteepee said...

You are very lucky kitties. I hope you get your fortress Daisy.

CCL Wendy said...

Great tips, Daisy! Most of the stuff looks pretty costly. When I say you two are spoiled, I mean you are SPOILED (in capital letters)!

We have a couple of plague ratsies, and I agree they are top notch.

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

wow! i would be happy if i got even one of those things this christmas! mom says i dont get anything because we are only getting stuff the robbers took for christmas and they did not take anything of mine! its not fair at all!

Ann said...

That's a great wish list. Those curvy perches are pretty cool.

Unknown said...

Excellent suggestion-list for a very Merry Cat-
Christmas! I finished my month of posting every day for NaBloPoMo yesterday and now Sara Cat will take over for a while. She has gotten a little lazy though during November.
Hugs
Anna

Milo and Alfie said...

Those are all great Daisy. We hope yoo get your wish list for Chrismouse!

Anonymous said...

Those curved perches look awesome! And very artsy fartsy. Can we say that?

Meadow said...

Great ideas guys!! We second the cat dancer, and we need some of dem plagie ratties. MUMMMMMMM.....

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

cool Christmas gift ideas.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are all great! We like the Curve Perch! Meowm would have to search out wall space, but it would be worth it! We gotta go check out the stuff in your shop!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Once I get my khytten....

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sparkle said...

Great suggestions, Daisy! I want all of them... well, except for the Cat Dancer, since I already have one of those! But the rest of them are getting added to my Christmas Wish List, which I will be presenting to my human shortly.

Anonymous said...

We would like to have a pod and those perches! Oh, and everything from your store!

The Kitty Krew said...

Ohhh, all sorts of fun things to consider....and we don't have any of them yet! Cool! Oh Mommmmmmmyyyyyy!!

Thanks so much for coming by our Gotcha Day party, it was a lot of fun!

Purrs and hugs,
Bugsy, Sassy and Callie
(and the rest of the Krew)

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,that was a great list!! Lots to choose from.We like those curve perches too !! We have to tell Mom,heehee
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that is pretty good wishing honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lisa + current cat said...

You have some great stuff. We'll have to visit your shop too, cuz we love Daisy and Harley!

Donna said...

Those are some awesum presints. I hope I get a rope toy and some snacks. :) Hugs! {{{Daisy}}}

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
All those are pawesome things!
I hope you get all you wish!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Those are some really COOL things! We love your Hepper Pod...man, could we have fun with one of those! You and Harley are lucky to have such nice things.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, do you get those wunnerful things givin ta ya by the makers?

i beati said...

wow quite a list . we want the tower. Princeman, Evie , Pinky Darlin, Lovey and Toppy

Unknown said...

Ooh what great gift ideas! I think my fat furry buddy would love that "cat cave"! I think he'd even be able to fit in there! :-)

Quill and Greyson said...

This is an excellent list!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is perfect!!!
You give us so many great ideas!!!

BeadedTail said...

Lots of great ideas we're going to add to our list. Thanks Daisy!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

WE WANNA POD!!!!

Nash said...

You certainly have some super fun stuff - it's funny but my kitties don't much like toys or treats - we have bought so many different kinds; they sniff them and walk away - maybe because there are 3 of them.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay duz yore yooeffo come with a deth ray??? if so then i want wun!!! ok bye

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Ohh, a wish list! I may have to steal your idea, Daisy. But I agree, those curvy perches look like the necessary purchase for the season.

Anonymous said...

You certainly have some super fun stuff - it's funny but my kitties don't much like toys or treats - we have bought so many different kinds; they sniff them and walk away - maybe because there are 3 of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails